Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,683 members, 7,851,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:33 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10695604 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6207) (6208) (6209) (6210) (6211) (6212) (6213) ... (19354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:07pm On Nov 04, 2018
Afolabi6046:
so not only UCL goals count for World Best again, now assists cheesy

For an attacking player, Goals and assists count
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 8:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
Ibime:

I see what you did there. Is this a subtle message for those who think you are Olympic swimming champion?

WTF
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 8:12pm On Nov 04, 2018
Ibime:

I see what you did there. Is this a subtle message for those who think you are Olympic swimming champion?

grin
Sod09 and Afrodoc both have a mail.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 8:14pm On Nov 04, 2018
Hahaha Ibime has opened a new chapter, safe to say, I'll be late for work tomorrow...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kalapizim(m): 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2018
Ibime:

cheesy I don't contribute much but follow the banters.

Man you nor good oo

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2018
So many funny and annoying trolls on bbc. Been laughing all night.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 8:50pm On Nov 04, 2018
Those who were saying Barkley is better than Kovacic are quiet today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:01pm On Nov 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

Oponu apoda

Just last week you told us Belotti is suffering from Michael Owen injury, Has the injury stopped relapsing

That's why I said I hoped he joins van dijk to shame you and confirm my view about his striking prowess. Mumu.

TalabiAudu:
Morata still a useless player.

Scored 2 fluke goals and sunken fans dey shine prick.

Greater than Lukaku my foot.

Afolabi6046:
How did Morata ruin that Hazard's assist? Even I would score that like 35 times. sad

And I met raumdeuter giving me mention about morata today. This apari is a fool.

Unlimited22:

Well deserved, but that final miss pain me.

Unlimited22:
Morata oh God. Oh my God.
After all my accolades today.

cheesy

A40 see ya life?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:20pm On Nov 04, 2018
Ibime:

You should be stripped off your Bishop title.

Damn! grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 9:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
airmark:

That's why I said I hoped he joins van dijk to shame you and confirm my view about his striking prowess. Mumu.

And I met raumdeuter giving me mention about morata today. This apari is a fool.

cheesy

A40 see ya life?
You're senseless. So you would take opinion over the match day stats that showed he actually scored two goals and moved your Shekpeteri club to 2nd in the league. Oniranu

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 9:43pm On Nov 04, 2018
Apoche cra cra. Which league should we burn down now? Asking for a friend

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 9:49pm On Nov 04, 2018
Ibime:

I see what you did there. Is this a subtle message for those who think you are Olympic swimming champion ?
and you want to make heaven

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 04, 2018
Pedro should please start ahead of Willian, he's much more direct.

Morata took his two goals extremely well. Someone said he does better when he doesn't have time to think grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:50pm On Nov 04, 2018
Ibime:

I unconsciously put them to sword bro, no SARS to bully me, no checks for traversing with proscribed drugs. I move freely and plan to come to your hood next month with ma better half, to say hello to family and friends.

Those who want to die can die, after being deported to Bariga to continue licking apari's azs.. cheesy

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 11:01pm On Nov 04, 2018
airmark:

I unconsciously put them to sword bro, no SARS to bully me or checks for traversing with proscribed drugs. I move freely and plan to come to your hood next month with ma better half, to say hello to family and friends.

Those who want to die can die, after being deported to Bariga to continue licking apari's azs.. cheesy
Dayo could learn one or two things from you man cool

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:03pm On Nov 04, 2018
chic2pimp:
Van Dijk currently getting heaps of praise on MOTD. Dude was a BEAST tonight it seems.

cheesy cheesy

Lordfalcao saw a different thing on his screen yesterday. That guy has a permanent conjunctivitis.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:11pm On Nov 04, 2018
airmark:

And I met ramdeuter giving me mention about morata today. This apari is a fool.
cheesy
A40 see ya life?

So the opinion of posters matter over the actual performance on the field where Morata scored 2 goals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:12pm On Nov 04, 2018
obainojazz:

What is there to learn from an apoche cra cra
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 11:17pm On Nov 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

What is there to learn from an apoche cra cra
He's a good man offline, one can spot that easily.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:43pm On Nov 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

So the opinion of posters matter over the actual performance on the field where Morata scored 2 goals

Actual performance that made people to still attack him? I hope you know that it wasn't my performance those posters saw to nail him, despite scoring.

Imagine lines below.

Chelseafan1:

Very useless player,
it should have been a sweet goal or an assist for Hazard, he wanted to make sure the iddiot got the assist.

Unlimited22:

Jesus Christ.
Spoilt Hazard's second assist.
The guy sef. I tire.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:45pm On Nov 04, 2018
obainojazz:
He's a good man offline, one can spot that easily.

Thunder from your shrine wan strike you right? Good man offline and what online? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:48pm On Nov 04, 2018
obainojazz:

Apari doesn't enjoy retentive memory, he easily forgets things you educate him on. He will still tell you tomorrow that Neymar had an assist against Mexico, despite educating him multiple times.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:58pm On Nov 04, 2018
larride:

World Cup is the pinnacle of football while UCL is for club competition.

Whatever way you want to look at it Zidane performed at the highest level.

World Cup final MOTM - check
World Cup final goals - check
UCL final MOTM - check
UCL final goal - check

When discussing shakushaku leave Zidane out of it.

So it is iniesta that never performed at the highest level or what?
Why didn't you bring up this your evidences as back up for iniesta too when notable people on this thread kept calling him shakushaku dancer? #double standard.

And if it by man of the match award hazard is also never a push over .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:04am On Nov 05, 2018
raumdeuter:

Zidane had world cup in addition to CL scoring in CL and world cup final

Paolo Maldini should be a useless defender where we have Materrazzi remember the later has a world cup goal and medal in addition to ucl and you know Maldini can't boast of both.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 12:05am On Nov 05, 2018
airmark:

I unconsciously put them to sword bro, no SARS to bully me, no checks for traversing with proscribed drugs. I move freely and plan to come to your hood next month with ma better half, to say hello to family and friends.

Una get money sha. Na december una dey plan to visit? Tickets are usually maud expensive around the festive period.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:43am On Nov 05, 2018
chic2pimp:

Una get money sha. Na december una dey plan to visit? Tickets are usually maud expensive around the festive period.

Her schedule is tight, might not get the chance during the year.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DammyOlu123(m): 12:56am On Nov 05, 2018
Afolabi6046:
Pedro should please start ahead of Willian, he's much more direct.

Morata took his two goals extremely well. Someone said he does better when he doesn't have time to think grin

EXACTLY.

I noticed that pattern. Most of his goals this season have come after taking only 1 touch (eg. prodding the ball home). Every additional touch before shooting exponentially increases his chances of missing.

It's honestly very perplexing.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 1:02am On Nov 05, 2018
airmark:

Her schedule is tight, might not get the chance during the year.

No worries Bruh. It does Makes sense. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:09am On Nov 05, 2018
popizaino:

Paolo Maldini should be a useless defender where we have Materrazzi remember the later has a world cup goal and medal in addition to ucl and you know Maldini can't boast of both.

You mean its a defenders job to score?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:11am On Nov 05, 2018
airmark:
Actual performance that made people to still attack him? I hope you know that it wasn't my performance those posters saw to nail him, despite scoring.

Imagine lines below.

Players are judged by what they do on the field. Today, Morata scored 2 goals thats what sensible people care about

Morata scored 2 goals no penalty
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:27am On Nov 05, 2018
Where is Skimple? I see your work on Morata. lol. cheesy

He is scoring, long may it continue. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:29am On Nov 05, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (6207) (6208) (6209) (6210) (6211) (6212) (6213) ... (19354) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: amodu(m), Kilishihunter and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.