Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,187 members, 7,849,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10686528 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6233) (6234) (6235) (6236) (6237) (6238) (6239) ... (19347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:38pm On Nov 11, 2018
Unlimited22:

Today just no dey favour me
Apart from Barcelona, anyway.
This River team no dey gree. They came from behind twice

Even in the semis against Gremio they were dead and buried but still came back
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
Unlimited22:

Please call his name. I swear we won't laugh.

Arnautovic dey bust my head. A 6 ft 4 striker with the pace and dribbling of a winger (which he was till recently), and the touch and strength of an Ibrahimovic. As a coach, you can play any kind of game with that sort of striker, whether it is long ball muscle game, tippy tappy game or counterattack game. Whatever pattern the game is going, Arnautovic will be in the game. I can't say the same for any other strikers.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2018
Unlimited22:
O boy na Chisco or Peace Mass Night Bus Thierry Henry go use run comot Monaco.

grin grin grin

Henry is the real Oga Titus

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:49pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ibime:

Arnautovic dey bust my head. A 6 ft 4 striker with the pace and dribbling of a winger (which he was till recently), and the touch and strength of an Ibrahimovic. As a coach, you can play any kind of game with that sort of striker, whether it is long ball muscle game, tippy tappy game or counterattack game. Whatever pattern the game is going, Arnautovic will be in the game. I can't say the same for any other strikers.
You have a fair point, but Aguero is in red hot form.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
A40:
Taaa gbafuo eba there. Just hide your eczema face in shame. I tell you say I dey find wife? [s]Werey alaso

I'm happy you have learned your lesson. Next time you bring up people's private matter on this page I would be there to flog sense into that your pathetic head. Cyber stalker oshi[/s]

Typical line of a loser.

Those who understand deep Yoruba like afrodoc, can tell you to your face you are a liar and pained I ruffled your move.

A40:

Where is my Akanke lolawilliams.

cheesy

Should I translate it for our non-yoruba readers?

Like Fayose, you are in pains.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
Unlimited22:

You have a fair point, but Aguero is in red hot form.

Not more so than Aubameyang.

I saw a stat recently that had Aubameyang thoroughly outscoring him since he arrived in England. Aguero was like no5 on the list or so despite playing for City.

One thing all FPL players know is that Aguero hardly ever scores away from home. 80% of his goals is at Etihad.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 11, 2018
Last season: City 2:3 Manyoo
This season: City 3:1 Manyoo

VERDICT: City miss De Bruyne, they could be in Mars by now instead of "top of the league"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:08pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ibime:

You know ball. Arnautovic today would have scored that chance Hazard gave Morata in the first half.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:17pm On Nov 11, 2018
airmark:

You know ball. Arnautovic today would have scored that chance Hazard gave Morata in the first half.

Chelsea with Arnautovic now would have 4 more points. I wonder how much West Ham would charge to sign that guy. Shame he is already 28.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:25pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ibime:

Chelsea with Arnautovic now would have 4 more points. I wonder how much West Ham would charge to sign that guy. Shame he is already 28.

I remember Nihilist hammering his interest too, likewise me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:25pm On Nov 11, 2018
TalabiAudu:
Imagine watching City striker Aguero play and seeing Moray in Chelsea everyday angry
But Aguero sha, look at that shot mhen, from that angle. Very classic.
Aguero is currently the best striker in the world right now, no arguments..
Oga ramdeuter, I respect you sir but you really goofed on saying Aguero is finished..
Look at it naa. sad

Kudos to Guardiola who coached him well and to Aguero who adapted his game

See most of the players under Guardiola have improved. is this the same Sterling you used to know or he same Sane
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:40pm On Nov 11, 2018
diggz How will you like your L. Benzema delivering the message

5 league goals already same number he scored last season

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:58pm On Nov 11, 2018
airmark:

Typical line of a loser.

Those who understand deep Yoruba like afrodoc, can tell you to your face you are a liar and pained I ruffled your move.

cheesy

You're a proper clown.

I think I have proven beyond all reasonable doubt who the loser between me and you is. It is only a matter of time before whoever you married discovers first-hand and dumps you for a reasonable human being

Which of your married mates do you see here going up to dig old posts of normal boy and girl banter. Lmaooo shameless cyber stalker. Continue proving me right!

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:12am On Nov 12, 2018
A40:
[s]You're a proper clown.

I think I have proven beyond all reasonable doubt who the loser between me and you is. It is only a matter of time before whoever you married discovers first-hand and dumps you for a reasonable human being

Which of your married mates do you see here going up to dig old posts of normal boy and girl banter. Lmaooo shameless cyber stalker. Continue proving me right![/s]

Now we could see how fake you are. You remember you told someone you were attacking my wife because of what I did to lolawilliams. Now it's boy and girl banter, you have no shame.

A40:

Where is my Akanke lolawilliams.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:18am On Nov 12, 2018
airmark:

Now we could see how fake you are. You remember you told someone you were attacking my wife because of what I did to lolawilliams. Now it's boy and girl banter, you have no shame.

Who attacked your wife you phoolish cretin! I'm not a ret@rd like you. The person actually misjudged my quotes and I promptly corrected him. Thunder from Arigidi fire you with low sperm count if you don't show where I attacked your spouse.

You kept bringing someone who had no business with our kwanta over and over again and I'm only returning the favor. If you choose to clutch on cyber flirting banter as your consolation that is absolutely none of my business

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:43am On Nov 12, 2018
A40:
If you don't know the origin of banter then don't come here and try to play faux peacemaker. When he was phoolishly dragging an innocent person called lolawilliamss on this forum, that I was playfully interacting with in his every post related to me and throwing her insults did you come here to call him to order? Abeg just dey your lane

You better change your surname to Williams, she can send you Iv, introducing you as her younger brother. Pm me to give you tips, all hope is not yet lost on your yankee dream, dindinrin. You wan turn to her slave right? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 6:46am On Nov 12, 2018
Unlimited22:
O boy na Chisco or Peace Mass Night Bus Thierry Henry go use run comot Monaco.

I can't wait for Paul Scholes, Paul Merson and Jamie Carragher to go and collect their own. No be to dey sit down for TV dey yarn nonsense.
dont mind those idiots,instead of them to learn from Neville woes at Valencia.
I'm glad th14 is getting what he deserves,as for merson,Scholes and Carragher no body take them serious
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 7:31am On Nov 12, 2018
raumdeuter:

This is all the matters. Other coaches were spending money. Chelsea spent almost 300M last season alone to finish 5th
Pep has spent more than others except off course Mr Fraud... Jose
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 7:33am On Nov 12, 2018
sod09:
dont mind those idiots,instead of them to learn from Neville woes at Valencia.
I'm glad th14 is getting what he deserves,as for merson,Scholes and Carragher no body take them serious
Scholes criticise players not managers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 7:38am On Nov 12, 2018
Spy360:

Scholes criticise players not managers.
you sure?
He blasted Mourinho one time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 7:40am On Nov 12, 2018
Spy360:

Pep has spent more than others except off course Mr Fraud... Jose
Liverpool nko
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 8:04am On Nov 12, 2018
sod09:
Liverpool nko
Wetin Klopp don win?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 8:09am On Nov 12, 2018
Pep have spend more than every manager in the world since his arrival at etihad but its a money well spent.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 8:09am On Nov 12, 2018
Spy360:

Wetin Klopp don win?
He spent almost same as guardiola
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 8:30am On Nov 12, 2018
sod09:
He spent almost same as guardiola
Yes na he is rubbish kwa...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 8:32am On Nov 12, 2018
OVA200:
Pep have spend more than every manager in the world since his arrival at etihad but its a money well spent.
That's my point. Managers like Pochentino shouldn't be judged then.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 8:55am On Nov 12, 2018
raumdeuter:

Kudos to Guardiola who coached him well and to Aguero who adapted his game

See most of the players under Guardiola have improved. is this the same Sterling you used to know or he same Sane

Guardiola or not, Kun Aguero is quality
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 9:06am On Nov 12, 2018
airmark:

Typical line of a loser.

cheesy

Airmark!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 12, 2018
You people should stop this "Pep has spent more than others" shit jare. As if they asked others not to spend. Did Pep buy a 70M striker? Did he buy a 70M defender? una noh get shame sha, Conte wasted like 200M buying useless players like Yoko and DW6

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:19am On Nov 12, 2018
Afolabi6046:
You people should stop this "Pep has spent more than others" shit jare. As if they asked others not to spend. Did Pep buy a 70M striker? Did he buy a 70M defender? una noh get shame sha, Conte wasted like 200M buying useless players like Yoko and DW6
Doesn't negate the fact that he's spent more than others.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 12, 2018
Unlimited22:

Doesn't negate the fact that he's spent more than others.
yeah he has spent 600M and others have spent about 300M. Do you know Guardiola's most expensive player? Do you know ours? sad You know Manyoo's? Only Tottenham has the right to say Pep has spent more, the rest we have spent just as much as he has

QUIT THE LAME EXCUSES

HE'S BETTER THAN ALL MANAGERS IN ENGLAND, SIMPLE! !

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:36am On Nov 12, 2018
Afolabi6046:
yeah he has spent 600M and others have spent about 300M. Do you know Guardiola's most expensive player? Do you know ours? sad You know Manyoo's? Only Tottenham has the right to say Pep has spent more, the rest we have spent just as much as he has

QUIT THE LAME EXCUSES

HE'S BETTER THAN ALL MANAGERS IN ENGLAND, SIMPLE! !
There's no need to shout. The fact that he's spent more than others doesn't make him a bad manager. I'm just calling it out as it is.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6233) (6234) (6235) (6236) (6237) (6238) (6239) ... (19347) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ihebu4chelsea(m), CaptainZubi and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.