Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,710 members, 7,844,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10657503 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6309) (6310) (6311) (6312) (6313) (6314) (6315) ... (19312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2018

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
Afolabi6046:
Ramdeuter do you agree to this? VVD has 9 Fantasy points o

Learn to have understanding the poster was making fun of people like you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
diggz:

Same way he can only call your useless striker ambassador or amba for short cheesy

Nothing can be worst for a player to be pursed by ball and get tackled by ball.... I dey shame to watch that gif sef

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
raumdeuter:

Learn to have understanding the poster was making fun of people like you
I obviously don't care about the tone, i only care about the message. I know VVD has the highest Fantasy points of Liverpool's defenders so what do you say?

Also Alonso that was yanked off for consistently serving shit was also awarded a 6, what do you think?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:51pm On Dec 02, 2018
Afolabi6046:
I obviously don't care about the tone, i only care about the message.

Thats why you are a perfect fit for Chelsea, You dont care about the message he was trying to pass. You dont care about the education just the color of the uniform

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2018
timbros:

Nothing can be worst for a player to be pursed by ball and get tackled by ball.... I dey shame to watch that gif sef

Really? No wonder you can not appreciate the uselessness of miss morita...someone who sees empty nets and never scores...you are really a marvel..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2018
raumdeuter:

Thats why you are a perfect fit for Chelsea, You dont care about the message he was trying to pass. You dont care about the education just the color of the uniform
would you just answer the simple question and stop foaming in the mouth like an epileptic fellow.

You told us Fantasy Points are a measure to recognise good defenders and Alonso is better than Walker.

VVD: 9, highest in LIVERPOOL defence
Alonso: 6, even after he was yanked off to save us from massive leaking

what do you think Mr Education? think hard and don't disgrace your alleged Harvard Education o

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
Ordinary Arsenal beat Spurs 4-2.
I am now joining Arsenal Abeg. No longer a Chelsea fan... sad

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:24pm On Dec 02, 2018
Spy360:
Ordinary Arsenal beat Spurs 4-2.

I am now joining Arsenal Abeg. No longer a Chelsea fan... sad

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
Afolabi6046:
would you just answer the simple question and stop foaming in the mouth like an epileptic fellow.

You told us Fantasy Points are a measure to recognise good defenders and Alonso is better than Walker.

what do you think Mr Education? think hard and don't disgrace your alleged Harvard Education o

Yelling and shouting is no substitute for quality education

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 02, 2018
raumdeuter:

Yelling and shouting is no substitute for quality education
I didn't even open my mouth. I take it any of your blogs can't answer the question grin

Well educated nonsense-spinner. Your logic always fail you cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 9:06pm On Dec 02, 2018
How was Bakayoko’s performance today?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2018
raumdeuter:

Mourinho still have the skill to do grudge matches except against Guardiola who has fully domesticated him and turned him to bingo

remember when Liverpool was running riot last season he was still able to tame them and Sallah. I think he Man Utd will get points off Liverpool this season sef

Where Mou will fail is the long run

But we are yet to see his performance against emery so let believe he doesn't have the upper hand coming into the match .

I want mourinho to lose but I fear they will sack him this time around same december period when he got his parting letter from chelsea against leceister city on Monday .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2018
When Dayo is caught by the balls grin grin

grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2018
Thecassanova:
How was Bakayoko’s performance today?

I didn't see the game but I can tell you he was rubbish cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2018
Unlimited22:
Where is pkasso?
Ma man! I've just been low-key these last couple of weeks. Bayern matter don dey wear pesin down but I still pop in every now and then. Thanks for asking, .bro. Hope you are doing good yourself.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2018
The only thing Manchester United will celebrate this season is players birthday grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2018
pkasso:
Ma man! I've just been low-key these last couple of weeks. Bayern matter don dey wear pesin down but I still pop in every now and then. Thanks for asking, .bro. Hope you are doing good yourself.

Better fan.....no be person like raumdeuter wey dey transfer all the ekanra put for we body for here cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2018
Unlimited22:

He has an assist credited to his name today. And he won.

Main dabber Paulie can't control a midfield against the team second from bottom in the PL. grin cheesy
Which one be Paulie again nitori Oloun.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:46pm On Dec 02, 2018
timbros:

Sotey Nihilist don wash him hands off Lukaku.... Lol

Not been around. Did this really happen?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:51pm On Dec 02, 2018
Afolabi6046:

Raumdeuter is a disgrace. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:54pm On Dec 02, 2018
airmark:

airmark is a disgrace. cheesy

Spot on, exactly my thought

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 02, 2018
airmark:

Raumdeuter is a disgrace. cheesy
Meanwhile VVD now has 12 Fantasy points with a star on his name cheesy Raumdeuter was trying to use fantasy points tell us that Laporte is the best defender in the world but he's too ashamed to tell us 12points-VVD is a boss and Klopp would never have ran onto the pitch without him grin

I guess baba studied "Amala turning" at Harvard grin

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 10:59pm On Dec 02, 2018
nateevs:

Not been around. Did this really happen?

Nothing really. .

Lukaku campers cannot say sh*t because he is currently misfiring.

Belotti campers don't even bother with him anymore

Morata campers have all decamped but i still get small hope for am grin (nobody should @ me o)

Lacazette campers get the inconsistent alerts. .

dazzall

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:06pm On Dec 02, 2018
kokaneprodigy:

Which one be Paulie again nitori Oloun.
LMAO. It's the well-known Seyi Olofinjana/Dickson Etuhu who somehow managed to cop a French passport, and who has even worse hair than Ronaldo de Lima at World Cup 2002.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:06pm On Dec 02, 2018
lalaboi:

Nothing really. .

Lukaku campers cannot say sh*t because he is currently misfiring.

Belotti campers don't even bother with him anymore

Morata campers have all decamped but i still get small hope for am grin (nobody should @ me o)

Lacazette campers get the inconsistent alerts. .

dazzall
I'm @ing you. I dey my house. Come beat me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 02, 2018
Unlimited22:

LMAO. It's the well-known Seyi Olofinjana/Dickson Etuhu who somehow managed to cop a French passport, and who has even worse hair than Ronaldo de Lima at World Cup 2002.
Please did Mou really called Paulie a virus? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:23pm On Dec 02, 2018
Afolabi6046:
Yes o, he's the Herpes responsible for United's implosion. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 11:57pm On Dec 02, 2018
Unlimited22:

I'm @ing you. I dey my house. Come beat me.

wey address

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 12:08am On Dec 03, 2018
Afolabi6046:

This is after he gave “Pauline” aka “Dabbing Mulumbu” a dress down in front of the other United players inside the locker room. Calling him a Virus was the icing on cake.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 12:09am On Dec 03, 2018
diggz:

I didn't see the game but I can tell you he was rubbish cheesy
hahaha Savage
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:09am On Dec 03, 2018
Roland17:

This is after he gave “Pauline” aka “Dabbing Mulumbu” a dress down in front of the other United players inside the locker room. Calling him a Virus was the icing on cake.

Is he like HIV virus, Ebola virus, bird flu virus or which one

(1) (2) (3) ... (6309) (6310) (6311) (6312) (6313) (6314) (6315) ... (19312) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: raumdeuter, AirBay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.