Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10513125 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6332) (6333) (6334) (6335) (6336) (6337) (6338) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Earth2Metahuman: 8:34pm On Dec 07, 2018
Lana1:
Wack or not, at least he came up with it on his own. We all know ur own sense of reasoning starts and ends with Twitter!!
cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:55pm On Dec 07, 2018
HanksAnuku:

If na me now, Leyqute for don spam everywhere with gifs.

But now that an a season came for him, he's claiming man of God.

Bad guy turned pastor.

Small thing now, he go barb gorimapa, tie wrapper and claim he's apostle Paul[b][/b]
You mean Apostle Bassey

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:27pm On Dec 07, 2018
See wetin your coach dey yarn

Na wa o, Pep don turn EPL to kindergarten

Last season Conte surrendered before entering the field, Now this one.

Pep abeg have mercy

https://www.theguardian.com/football/video/2018/dec/07/maurizio-sarri-i-dont-know-how-to-beat-pep-guardiolas-man-city-video?fbclid=IwAR2IskiuaRwl3zDqXA4aZkX0aN0J4zH-2XCzXT_ro2lofIPwGFNZEOReGgU

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:45pm On Dec 07, 2018
HanksAnuku:

bring a coffin for Leyqute. He flopped hard here.

Na basic äss swaggerless mofo we go dey call am from now on.

Bassey for short cheesy

LMAO.

Praise the Lord.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:48pm On Dec 07, 2018
Skimpledawg:
Leyqute is a man of God.

He won't fight back cool

Hallelujah Pastor. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 10:17pm On Dec 07, 2018
airmark:

That's aduro40. Jesus that you called on talked in parables, those without brains didn't understand him.

Keep digging posts, aboki.

Sorry am not a Christian. But still doesn't change the fact that your post was so lame I can't even dig mehn

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 07, 2018
Lana1:
Wack or not, at least he came up with it on his own. We all know ur own sense of reasoning starts and ends with Twitter!!
Sheer wickedness sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:53pm On Dec 07, 2018
postdigger:

Sorry am not a Christian. But still doesn't change the fact that your post was so lame I can't even dig mehn

Not meant for you to dig before. I said it earlier.

A40:
[s]I will open GoFundMe page for you right now. How much do you need to pay your house rent? Asinwin

Oloriburuku omo a kuku fi lo ta tete.

When it was time for you to honor your bet that is when you knew that betting requires Referee, Linesman and even VAR. Werey alaso[/s]

You are using style to ask Dayo to open fundme acct for you. grin Ebi lo ma pae ku.

When will you go for your warapa checkup?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Adisaowalla: 12:49am On Dec 08, 2018
Lana1:

shocked

osanobua!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 5:23am On Dec 08, 2018
Ajakaja40 sanwo!

You are a big boy na.....48 euro is not even up to the amount you pay to knack woman for redlight district for 30mins.

Omolola for "loff me jeje, loff me Tinder" must not hear that you are a 20K onigbese oh!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:57am On Dec 08, 2018
Melvyn11:

The problem is definitely the midfield. No creativity from any where. What exactly does kovacic bring to Chelsea midfield? Chelsea no longer plays defensive football so no need for kante tackles and interception

Which kind analysis be this? Cfc plays attacking football so we should throw away kante shocked shocked

Wahala dey o!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:51am On Dec 08, 2018
Lana1:
Jesus
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:38am On Dec 08, 2018
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 9:44am On Dec 08, 2018
This Sarri is just a possession based Conte...
Chai, we are in it again.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Earth2Metahuman: 10:06am On Dec 08, 2018
Like hesben said, chelsea major problem this season is attack.

Our midlfied is worldclass enough. Hazard has not been known to be scoring type. Our two strikers put LESS in Useless. Willian and pedro, always inconsistent.

The major thing liverpool have going for them since last season has been deadly attacks, Same as mancity. not that they currently have midfield that is out of this world.

I watched one mancity game where they have 3 shots on target in first half and scored all 3.

January, I just pray madrid or one money miss road club brought huge money for hazard so we use the money to get attack that Would make sarriball more enjoyable.

Oh yeah, morata should just go.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:08am On Dec 08, 2018
Earth2Metahuman:
Like hesben said, chelsea major problem this season is attack.

Our midlfied is worldclass enough. Hazard has not been known to be scoring type. Our two strikers put LESS in Useless. Willian and pedro, always inconsistent.

The major thing liverpool have going for them since last season has been deadly attacks, Same as mancity. not that they currently have midfield that is out of this world.

I watched one mancity game where they have 3 shots on target in first half and scored all 3.

January, I just pray madrid or one money miss road club brought huge money for hazard so we use the money to get attack that Would make sarriball more enjoyable.

Oh yeah, morata should just go

I completely agree....

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:24am On Dec 08, 2018
diggz:

I completely agree....

Exactly my thought.

Sell Hazard and Kante (not needed in Sarriball) and use the money to buy Belotti and Krychokewack.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 10:32am On Dec 08, 2018
afrodoc2:

Exactly my thought.

Sell Hazard and Kante (not needed in Sarriball) and use the money to buy Belotti and Krychokewack.
Bellotti nko
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:33am On Dec 08, 2018
afrodoc2:

Exactly my thought.

E gbe enuyin losun

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:38am On Dec 08, 2018
diggz:

E gbe enuyin losun

Was just trying to be helpful.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:39am On Dec 08, 2018
afrodoc2:

Was just trying to be helpful.

Make kante go? How is that one being helpful?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Coutinho14: 10:39am On Dec 08, 2018
Lana1:
Jesus

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:43am On Dec 08, 2018
diggz:

Make kante go? How is that one being helpful?

Not needed in Sarriball. You need ball playing midfielders like Barkley n Krykchoke to support Jorginho.

At least that is what some of your brethren have been saying here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 08, 2018
Common blues. Go and fuckup the noisy neighbors cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:56am On Dec 08, 2018
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:56am On Dec 08, 2018
afrodoc2:

Not needed in Sarriball. You need ball playing midfielders like Barkley n Krykchoke to support Jorginho.

At least that is what some of your brethren have been saying here.

God know say I will choose kante a million times over jorginhoeee...... I no send anybody for the midfield...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:57am On Dec 08, 2018
airmark:

Not meant for you to dig before. I said it earlier.

You are using style to ask Dayo to open fundme acct for you. grin Ebi lo ma pae ku.

When will you go for your warapa checkup?
You're the one crying shamelessly for 20k you will never get.

Remember game cannot start without Referee. Oponu buruku grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:03am On Dec 08, 2018
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 08, 2018
Unfortunately i would be missing the match, Timbros i hope your Sarri and Morata come through
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:16am On Dec 08, 2018
A40:
You're the one crying shamelessly for 20k you will never get.

Remember game cannot start without Referee. Oponu buruku grin grin

You remember that warapa line you dropped. You can still avoid it, by doing the needful. I can use diggz acct, to collect it asap.

Your apari master was the referee, unlike that time, no umpire. So you have no excuse ajakaja, your ligament is already damaged.

I shared more than 20k voluntarily to some Chelsea fans here when I won in the past, so I can't be crying cos of 20k. Beg Raumdeuter to rescue you from the epilepsy you called for. I just want to punish you for your stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:18am On Dec 08, 2018
SPORTEPL: Sarri reveals why Emerson Palmieri has not played for Chelsea this seasonPublished on December 7, 2018 By Don Silas

Chelsea boss, Maurizio Sarri has disclosed why defender, Emerson Palmieri has not featured for the Blues this season.

Sarri is yet to give Palmieri his first Premier League appearance this campaign.

The 59-year-old said that playing Emerson at the left-back could cause his team ‘problems’ at set-pieces.

Asked if Emerson is considered as a viable alternative to left-back, Marcos Alonso, Sarri was quoted by Metro UK as saying: “Of course, Emerson is a good option.

“I have to also consider some details, for example without Alonso, we could have problems in set pieces, so I have to consider everything.”

What nonsense is this man saying?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6332) (6333) (6334) (6335) (6336) (6337) (6338) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: timbros(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.