Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,038 members, 7,863,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:25 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10745922 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6352) (6353) (6354) (6355) (6356) (6357) (6358) ... (19422) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:33am On Dec 10, 2018
A40:
Where is Unlimited22? I told you River Plate for the win

Really? What was the scoreline? Chai.... I totally forget to follow this match o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:34am On Dec 10, 2018
eph12:

Where is the excuse there?

Attacking team. Better structure.

What kind of excuses be dis?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:36am On Dec 10, 2018
timbros:

Really? What was the scoreline? Chai.... I totally forget to follow this match o.
3-1 after extra time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:38am On Dec 10, 2018
timbros:

After 1,480 minutes of football so far, Lukaku is involved in 8 goals (scored 6, assisted 2). That is 1 goal involved every 185 mins

After 1,274 minutes of football so far, Morata is involved in 7 goals (scored 7, assisted 0). That is 1 goal involved every 182 mins.

Morata is better than Lukaku with 3 minutes. If you don't know what that means, Nihilist will tell you what can happen in 3 minutes in football.

tongue tongue tongue

Any more question?
Truly you don't know ball. What's all these minutes bla bla nonsense? Maybe from where you come from, highest goals scorer is awarded by minutes played on the pitch.

As at today, 10th of December, 2018, Morata does not have more goals or assists than Lukaku. The only thing Morata has more than Lukaku is the number of chances missed, whether big or small.

Be content with your L, LiLbros

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:41am On Dec 10, 2018
timbros:

Attacking team. Better structure.

What kind of excuses be dis?
You have 5hrs to answer these very hard questions. No extra sheet please. You can ask your friend diggz or consult google Nigeria, UK or US. Each questions carry equal marks
Between Morata and Lukaku,
1. Who has scored more this season, last season or throughout their career?
2. Who has more assists?
3. Who has lost more big chances?

Your time starts now

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:47am On Dec 10, 2018
eph12:

You have 5hrs to answer these very hard questions. No extra sheet please. You can ask your friend diggz or consult google Nigeria, UK or US. Each questions carry equal marks
2. Who has more assists?

Your time starts now

Is he allowed to use 50/50, call a friend, or ask the audience?

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:50am On Dec 10, 2018
A40:
3-1 after extra time

I just watched the highlight now.

I wanted River Plate to win.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:52am On Dec 10, 2018
[s]
eph12:

2. Who has more assists?

Your time starts now
[/s]

Who is expected to score and assist more? The player with more minutes played or less?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:53am On Dec 10, 2018
[s]
eph12:

Truly you don't know ball. What's all these minutes bla bla nonsense? Maybe from where you come from, highest goals scorer is awarded by minutes played on the pitch.

As at today, 10th of December, 2018, Morata does not have more goals or assists than Lukaku. The only thing Morata has more than Lukaku is the number of chances missed, whether big or small.

Be content with your L, LiLbros
[/s]

Who is expected to score and assist more? The player with more minutes played or less?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:58am On Dec 10, 2018
afrodoc2:

Is he allowed to use 50/50, call a friend, or ask the audience?
The questions are very difficult so he is allowed to. We all want him to pass, don't we?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:58am On Dec 10, 2018
timbros:
[s][/s]

Who is expected to miss more chances, big or small? The player with more minutes or less?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:01am On Dec 10, 2018
eph12:

Who is expected to miss more chances, big or small? The player with more minutes or less?

The player with more minutes.

So?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:03am On Dec 10, 2018
[s]
eph12:

2. Who has more assists?

Your time starts now
[/s]

Mine is just one question. Only one.

Who has more trophies in his cabinet?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 11:08am On Dec 10, 2018
timbros:

The player with more minutes.

So?
What do you call the player that has less minutes but has lost more big chances?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 11:08am On Dec 10, 2018
timbros:
[s][/s]

In the end that's all that matters
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 11:11am On Dec 10, 2018
timbros:
[s][/s]

Answer mine and I will answer yours. You don't need to rush, you still have over 4 hours remaining. Take your time sir
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:42am On Dec 10, 2018
eph12:

What do you call the player that has less minutes but has lost more big chances?

Have you answered my question?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:45am On Dec 10, 2018
iamJ:
In the end that's all that matters

No mind am.

When both of them grow old, Lukaku will be 'gisting' his son how he scored millions of goals during his career while Morata will simply lead his son to a particular room and point... "look here son, your dad's accomplishments during his footballing career"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 11:46am On Dec 10, 2018
timbros:
[s][/s]

Trophy is a team achievement

How is that relevant to a discussion on individual ability?

You have 5m in your account. I have 500 Naira.

But because you're an only child, and I have 2 brothers that have 5 million each in their account, then I must be richer than you. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 11:48am On Dec 10, 2018
timbros:

No mind am.

When both of them grow old, Lukaku will be 'gisting' his son how he scored millions of goals during his career while Morata will simply lead his son to a particular room and point... "look here son, your dad's accomplishments during his footballing career"

So you mean Loftus Cheek and Chalobah too will point to their EPL winners medal, and their sons no go slide tackle them commot for sitting room? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:52am On Dec 10, 2018
HanksAnuku:

Trophy is a team achievement

How is that relevant to a discussion on individual ability?

You have 5m in your account. I have 500 Naira.

But because you're an only child, and I have 2 brothers that have 5 million each in their account, then I must be richer than you. cheesy

Why does EACH player have a medal hung on his neck when a cup is won?

In the Olympics in 1996, Chioma Ajunwa have a medal on her neck after a winning gold. Nigeria men football team have a medal EACH for winning the tournament.... They should have been given just one medal since its a team achievement.

BTW that your analogy is way off target. You can't boast of your brother's 5million same way John Rooney can't boast of Wayne's trophy/medals... But if there is a trophy he (John) wins with his team, he can boast of it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:52am On Dec 10, 2018
HanksAnuku:

So you mean Loftus Cheek and Chalobah too will point to their EPL winners medal, and their sons no go slide tackle them commot for sitting room? cheesy

Lol...

Na your medal? Is it not their own?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 12:11pm On Dec 10, 2018
timbros:

Why does EACH player have a medal hung on his neck when a cup is won?

In the Olympics in 1996, Chioma Ajunwa have a medal on her neck after a winning gold. Nigeria men football team have a medal EACH for winning the tournament.... They should have been given just one medal since its a team achievement.

BTW that your analogy is way off target. You can't boast of your brother's 5million same way John Rooney can't boast of Wayne's trophy/medals... But if there is a trophy he (John) wins with his team, he can boast of it.

The analogy is apt because I'm bragging about wealth I contributed very little to accumulate.

Yes my brothers combined have more money than you, but them no born me well to stand next to you to open my mouth.

Amba's ancestors tried to do the same in bible, by trying to claim the team achievements of Apostles Paul and Peter in the bible, and those old school demons beat the living daylights out Of Amba's great grandad.

Amba's teams can compete with Lukaku's team.

Let Amba stand on his own.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2018
timbros:

Lol...

Na your medal? Is it not their own?

Nope it's not.

EPL winners medal does not have anybody's name on it.

The medals with your name are only awarded for your individual exploits.

That's why there's no mention of Tottenham on Harry Kane's golden boot.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
HanksAnuku:

The analogy is apt because I'm bragging about wealth I contributed very little to accumulate.

Yes my brothers combined have more money than you, but them no born me well to stand next to you to open my mouth.

Amba's ancestors tried to do the same in bible, by trying to claim the team achievements of Apostles Paul and Peter in the bible, and those old school demons beat the living daylights out Of Amba's great grandad.

Amba's teams can compete with Lukaku's team.

Let Amba stand on his own.

@bolded..... Contributed very little how?

You have your own hustle. Your brothers have theirs. They made 5 million each from their hustles while you never meet up. How did you contribute little to them making 5 million each? My brother, you contributed nothing. Nada. Zilch..... Same way John contributed absolutely nothing to Wayne's success.

But Morata can boast of contributing something to the teams achievement. That's why he has a medal to acknowledge his contribution to that trophy the team won.

Oscar and Ivanovic was sent medals to China and Russia respectively to acknowledge their contribution for EPL we won 5 months after they left.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
HanksAnuku:

Nope it's not.

EPL winners medal does not have anybody's name on it.

The medals with your name are only awarded for your individual exploits.

That's why there's no mention of Tottenham on Harry Kane's golden boot.

So a medal personally handed over to RLC or Chalobah is not their own? Oya carry police go their house collect the medal because their name no dey on top... cheesy

And with the context of the discussion going on, I expected you to post the picture of Lukaku up there not Harry Kane. Or are we discussing Harry Kane? Nihilist, no dey fall hand like this na...

At least something like this will be okay...

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 10, 2018
timbros:

No mind am.

grin Lukaku sef get achievements na, look how fast baba gain weight naa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2018
cheesy

Even Ryan Bertrand is a champions league winner.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2018
timbros:

So a medal personally handed over to RLC or Chalobah is not their own? Oya carry police go their house collect the medal because their name no dey on top... cheesy

And with the context of the discussion going on, I expected you to post the picture of Lukaku up there not Harry Kane. Or are we discussing Harry Kane? Nihilist, no dey fall hand like this na...

At least something like this will be okay...

All this one you're doing is semantics, and I'm not here for that.

If somebody steals Chalobah's medal today, and they catch the person tommorow - How does Chalobah identify his medal?

His name is not on the medal. The FA don't care about the individuals because the medal is for the team. It's then up to the team to distribute how they want.

Mourinho threw away his medal and somebody picked and sold it for 18k. There's nothing stopping some particularly rich money miss road from buying 10 of such medals to hang in his sitting room one day and brag to his son.

If Harry Kane sells his Golden boot today, and someone else buys it, whoever sees it will still be able to tell from looking at it, who the the top scorer from that season was.

That money miss road can spend 180k and claim that he has EPL title medals too.

Then the Timbros's of this world will be clapping hands and hailing him that he is better than Lukaku.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2018
Please Lukaku is just as useless as Amba jare, atleast Amba can point to trophies he has won with Juve, Chelsea and Madrid. What can Mark Henry point to? They are both a disgrace to their respective teams joor. Look at Auba that came to the league in January already has 20goals

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2018
A40:
Where is Unlimited22? I told you River Plate for the win
Boca played with 10 men for a while tongue
Anyway congrats to them. They refused to lie down.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2018
But how did Andre Schurrle go from World Cup and Premier League winner to playing for the worst team in the EPL?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6352) (6353) (6354) (6355) (6356) (6357) (6358) ... (19422) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, AirBay, Theflint1(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.