Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10509142 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6361) (6362) (6363) (6364) (6365) (6366) (6367) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:28pm On Dec 12, 2018
Dem wan kee Courtouis

Diggz na because of Courtouis you go village shey?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2018
Noah13:
baba diggz I just say make I give you cuntoise alert sha grin

0-3 already...

Our Lord is good all the time cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2018
obainojazz:
Everything here just confuse person
The entire sentence is literally full of shiit
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2018
diggz:

0-3 already...

Our Lord is good all the time cheesy
Is this our God not a good God? Tell me

Madrid go belleful am. e never see anytin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2018
raumdeuter:

Seek understanding from the FA website

HANDLING THE BALL

Handling the ball involves a deliberate act of a player making contact with the ball with the hand or arm.

The following must be considered:
the movement of the hand towards the ball (not the ball towards the hand)
the distance between the opponent and the ball (unexpected ball)
the position of the hand does not necessarily mean that there is an offence

http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/lawsandrules/laws/football-11-11/law-12---fouls-and-misconduct
Yes now, Pique's hand was stretched out all night because of the boil
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
Raumdeuter the referee himself that night, Tom Henning Ovrebo, have conceded his mistakes that night. I don't know why you are trying to defend his decisions.

OK if he got Abidal decision wrong (one decision), what of 4 or 5 decisions that went against Chelsea?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2018
Noah13:
The entire sentence is literally full of shiit
Be soft man, be soft grin

obainojazz:
Everything here just confuse person
Obiano, Nwannem o cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:31pm On Dec 12, 2018
Abeg who win EPL Player of the month again for November? ?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:33pm On Dec 12, 2018
timbros:
Morata
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:34pm On Dec 12, 2018
raumdeuter:
Dem wan kee Courtouis

Diggz na because of Courtouis you go village shey?

Did that bag of beans of a striker play today?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:37pm On Dec 12, 2018
timbros:

Ea and pfa are different.
Let's contact aparisports crew, lordfalcao, raumdeuter, a40 and co.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
timbros:

airmark and hanksanuku will tell us
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
airmark:

Even ikebesuper lolly and better lover have theirs ikputu lips

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2018
airmark:

You mean Relapsti belloti No be him type dey play CL

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2018
timbros:
you sef suprise when they were shouting vvd way no they nomination
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2018
raumdeuter:

You mean Relapsti belloti No be him type dey play CL

is this a sensible answer to my question? Aparisports in action.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2018
sod09:

Pfa pĺayer of the month. Ode.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2018
airmark:

You said buying him at 60m was senseless, but liverpool bought him at 75m and people are seeing his worth and how his ability is more than times two of your rudiger's.

As it stands today, i will offer liverpool, rudiger plus 80m and take that dutch giant. Liverpool will not accept though.

You are shameless like every other aparisports pundit.
I questioned your opinion on rudiger..

That was why I asked why rudiger at 30M is a bad deal , while van dijk is at 60M is a good deal l. That was what you thought..

Alas rudiger Don rub your nyash for ground

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
airmark:
is this a sensible answer to my question? Aparisports in action.

Are you saying Relapsti is not sensible enough to play in the CL or you are not sensible enough to realize this

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2018
airmark:

Pfa pĺayer of the month. Ode.
this nanamu have started again, when did PFA start honouring players monthly.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2018
raumdeuter:

Are you saying Relapsti is not sensible enough to play in the CL or you are not sensible enough to realize this

Apari oshi. How did your answer connect with this below as related to madrid's match today?

Benzema was held by a portuguese from scoring today.

airmark:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:19pm On Dec 12, 2018
sod09:
this nanamu have started again, when did PFA start honouring players monthly.

sars don seize your google-enabled phone again?

Thats how they post ignorantly with authority. Ignoramus, typical arsenal fan.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2018
sod09 there's PFA player of the month voted by fans. This one is EA Sport also voted by fans.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:43pm On Dec 12, 2018
airmark:

Apari oshi. How did your answer connect with this below as related to madrid's match today?

Benzema was held by a portuguese from scoring today.

What is happening to Relapsti Belloti how many non penalty goals has he scored this season

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
airmark:

So which is the more credible body?

Edit: Got it now. Still Sterling deserves it ahead of VVD
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:53pm On Dec 12, 2018
sod09:

No be small surprise.

I come dey wonder say no be dis VVD and Liverpool wey I dey watch?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:00pm On Dec 12, 2018
timbros:

No be small surprise.

I come dey wonder say no be dis VVD and Liverpool wey I dey watch?

Let me know your view, compared to other cbs in epl. Who are better than him in your eyes?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:00pm On Dec 12, 2018
Afolabi6046:
sod09 there's PFA player of the month voted by fans. This one is EA Sport also voted by fans.
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:01pm On Dec 12, 2018
airmark:

PFA to me. It even covers all the major divisions in the land.

Let me know your view, compared to other cbs in epl. Who are better than him in your eyes?
Shey Make oga bros use em eyes?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:05pm On Dec 12, 2018
airmark:

PFA to me. It even covers all the major divisions in the land.

Don't get me wrong, VVD is a very good CB who I'd even love to be in my team. But the hype is over too much. He get more credits than he deserves. Since the debate of VVD started in this thread, I have cool down and watched him. He is just a very good CB, nothing more.

Alisson and other defenders have contributed as much as VVD in that Liverpool backline but all we get to read here is VVD VVD VVD.... The hype is too much.

Sentiment aside, the difference between VVD and our own Rudiger isn't much.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:10pm On Dec 12, 2018
Ajax 3-3 Bayern

4 goals in the final 13 minutes... Cracker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:15pm On Dec 12, 2018
timbros:

Don't get me wrong, VVD is a very good CB who I'd even love to be in my team. But the hype is over too much. He get more credits than he deserves. Since the debate of VVD started in this thread, I have cool down and watched him. He is just a very good CB, nothing more.

Alisson and other defenders have contributed as much as VVD in that Liverpool backline but all we get to read here is VVD VVD VVD.... The hype is too much.

Sentiment aside, the difference between VVD and our own Rudiger isn't much.

Guy go and drink yeast

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6361) (6362) (6363) (6364) (6365) (6366) (6367) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Samuel365reload and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.