Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10506520 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6365) (6366) (6367) (6368) (6369) (6370) (6371) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2018
popizaino:

Attackers with stats like that one below ?

Zidane was a midfieder in a 442 and delivered at top stages whether its CL finals or world cup finals I am sure you saw the biography you posted that stated his gols in the world cup and CL finals
unlike Hidden shakushaku that doesnt know what a final looks like

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 7:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
raumdeuter:

Thank God you said if you were.

Some people will also choose Hazard over Messi or Ronaldo
I know ApariSports is an unrivaled sports organisation when it comes to football analysis but u honestly need to be a tad bit more consistent.

Today u're using goals to drag Hazard. Tomorrow goals aren't important enough to rate Zlatan.

Speaking of choosing, we can all see how some people were laughing after seemingly choosing Tomatoe Sanches to replace Vidal:
raumdeuter:
Time to laugh at Manchester United

Renato Sanches deal completed

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:06pm On Dec 13, 2018
raumdeuter:

Both of them were wingers in a 442 unlike Hazard

Unlike who again pls ?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 7:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
aparisports

never gets old cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:15pm On Dec 13, 2018
raumdeuter:

How many goals did Adebayo score to get his team to the CL final or was just a carry along like John Terry

How many goals did miroslav Klose score to get his team to world cup finals or was he carry along like boateng ?

Don't tell me his goal vs Brazil cus I already know it's a useless one .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2018
raumdeuter:

Yes Klose is better than Crespo and Zlatan

Go and take a nap pls .

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jorhney(m): 7:21pm On Dec 13, 2018
raumdeuter:

Yes Klose is better than Crespo and Zlatan

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2018
raumdeuter:

How much can you stake on this statement since you said you are sure?

If you had the history of paying back debt now I would have been interested.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lana1:
I know ApariSports is an unrivaled sports organisation when it comes to football analysis but u honestly need to be a tad bit more consistent.

Today u're using goals to drag Hazard. Tomorrow goals aren't important enough to rate Zlatan.

Speaking of choosing, we can all see how some people were laughing after seemingly choosing Tomatoe Sanches to replace Vidal:

How did they perform at the biggest stage?

Klose was a world cup legend.

Zlatan was a flop at the biggest stages whether CL. The biggest clubs of his career he was sent out after 1 season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2018
popizaino:

Unlike who again pls ?

Zidane CL final goal check, world cup final goal check

Hidden shakushaku?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2018
raumdeuter:

Highest goal scorer of all time in world cup history, World cup winner

Tell us anything Zlatan did in his entire career. Zlatan that was bought for a world record fee and chased within a season

You have no knowledge IkputuOnu

The bolded should make him better than ronaldo nazario delima,van nistelrooy,bastituta,Shevchenko and the likes ?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2018
popizaino:

How many goals did miroslav Klose score to get his team to world cup finals or was he carry along like boateng ?

Don't tell me his goal vs Brazil cus I already know it's a useless one .

To get Germany to the world cup finals in 2002 Klose scored 5 goals.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2018
popizaino:
The bolded should make him better than ronaldo nazario delima,van nistelrooy,bastituta,Shevchenko and the likes ?

Ronaldo Lima has a world cup and 2 final goals

What does Zlatan have at the biggest stage to rival Klose
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2018
popizaino:
If you had the history of paying back debt now I would have been interested.

So gives you the right to misyarn and feed us falsehood unchecked.

Since you are sure Ramos has more CL goals than Ballack then prove it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2018
raumdeuter:

Zidane CL final goal check, world cup final goal check

Hidden shakushaku?

Mbappe world cup finals goal checked

Thierry Henry no world cup final goals so mbappe must be better.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2018
popizaino:
Mbappe world cup finals goal checked
Thierry Henry no world cup final goals so mbappe must be better.

You have ran from Crespo to Batistuta to Nistelrooy to Ronaldo, to Klose to Zidane now to Henry and Mbappe just to defend the failure called Hidden shakushaku

Who will you call next? Thunder Balogun Phillip Osondu or Haruna Ilerika

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
Hudson-Odoi is talent jaree

Dayuum
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:54pm On Dec 13, 2018
Hidden shakushaku show us any of these

World cup final performance No
CL final performance No
World cup trophy as a starter No
CL trophy as a starter No
Top scorer in world cup No
Top assist in world cup no
Top scorer in CL no
CL career goals? Miserable

Na to dance shakushaku like senator Adeleke

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
Aparisports cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
Chelsea should win the Yuropa digg this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
PlainJAY:
Aparisports cheesy
This one off me o grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
I'm cancelling my subscription to ApariSports magazine abeg.

How will one Gorimapari journalist just write that Klose is better than Zlatan. Hehn!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:06pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ibime:

How will one Gorimapari journalist just write that Klose is better than Zlatan. Hehn!
The first time he said this, we were having a discourse. I chose not to argue that day, for my sanity sake.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2018
This raumdeuter Dey destroy all these Barca, Bayern and some manure fans IQ with him football emotional analysis.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ibime:

What us Zlatan good at? The 2 high profile clubs he went to Juve and Barca he was underwhelming. Now to compare that to a player who dominated 2-3 world cups

I cant believe you are deceived by the fake Zlatan hype too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ibime:

he even said Ibra flopped at Barca when we all know his apari MCM doesn't like him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2018
popizaino:

Greater than every player that have played the world. That is the real definition of that statement.

Scoring how many goals in how many world cups. Apari self

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2018
sod09:
he even said Ibra flopped at Barca when we all know his apari MCM doesn't like him

If you dont know ask around.

A coach broke the world record for him and doesnt like him?

Zlatan is one of the biggest flop in football history, small kids in football can be deceived, I am just amazed a OG like ibime will be deceived too

I am been destroying Zlatan on this board for a decade and he has never impressed me

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2018
raumdeuter:

What us Zlatan good at? The 2 high profile clubs he went to Juve and Barca he was underwhelming. Now to compare that to a player who dominated 2-3 world cups

I cant believe you are deceived by the fake Zlatan hype too
Wait. U really think Juve is more high profile than United?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2018
When you talk too much you go dey begin yarn dust and mefegegbde.....How can any sane person say Klose is better than ZLATAN......That's blasphemy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2018
chic2pimp:

My Grandpa can't be any worse than Ibrashyte!!!

Dayokanu: April 2010 - How are you enjoying Zlatan Ibrahimofail?
https://www.nairaland.com/334732/barcelona-fans-thread/91#5967831

dayokanu:
Its no use putting a defender on Zlatan focus more on Messi, Henry and Xavi

Dayokanu August 2009 Ibrahimoflop is a waste of space anywhere.

https://www.nairaland.com/29124/barcelona-fans-thread/73#4297991

dayokanu July 2009 Zlatan is overrated and a flop

https://www.nairaland.com/278439/2009-summer-football-transfer-thread/14#4244821

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lana1:
Wait. U really think Juve is more high profile than United?

When Zlatan joined Man Utd, they were not a high profile club, they were actually in Europa cup

(1) (2) (3) ... (6365) (6366) (6367) (6368) (6369) (6370) (6371) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Caicedobets(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.