Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (639) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10591305 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) ... (19241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:27am On Oct 23, 2014
homesteady:

Yea I understand the message perfectly!
That's why I said Pedro at his peak was better than than Hazard! So that means if Pedro does not deserve his international medals, that means hazard should not even win any international medal because he doesn't deserve it!

Why are you bringing Hazard into this discussion?

Anyway, it's quite interesting how you keep referring to Pedro's 'Peak' given that the winger is only 27. Ronaldo is 29 and getting better by the second

Pedro has never been anything better than a Spanish Etherington. At club level, he was and is little more than a passenger. When people discuss that great Barcelona side decades in the future, they would remember everyone else except for Pedro.

Talk less of at National level.

Pedro at his 'peak' WAS better than Hazard. Bwahaha
At least you have a sense of humour grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tng(f): 8:37am On Oct 23, 2014
That's why I said Pedro at his peak was better than than Hazard! So that means if Pedro does not deserve his international medals, that means hazard should not even win any international medal because he doesn't deserve it!

@the bolded

Did he ever have one? I have always seen him as just a member of the team/squad. Nothing spectacular.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 23, 2014
homesteady:

Pls, were you ever taught english, or you just decided to fill your brain with SawDust??

because if U really understood what Nihilist was saying, you wont bring Hazard into this argument. Idiōtic foòl!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 9:10am On Oct 23, 2014
Bimfo:

Pls, were you ever taught english, or you just decided to fill your brain with SawDust??

because if U really understood what Nihilist was saying, you wont bring Hazard into this argument. Idiōtic foòl!

I was wondering which type of human being wakes up one morning and starts insulting people, then I remembered you are a 'Chelsea fan'!

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 9:15am On Oct 23, 2014
Nihilist:

Why are you bringing Hazard into this discussion?
Anyway, it's quite interesting how you keep referring to Pedro's 'Peak' given that the winger is only 27. Ronaldo is 29 and getting better by the second

Pedro has never been anything better than a Spanish Etherington. At club level, he was and is little more than a passenger. When people discuss that great Barcelona side decades in the future, they would remember everyone else except for Pedro.

Talk less of at National level.

Pedro at his 'peak' WAS better than Hazard. Bwahaha
At least you have a sense of humour grin grin grin

Yea people will not remember him because they were greater players, and his peak did not last long!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 23, 2014
homesteady:

I was wondering which type of human being wakes up one morning and starts insulting people, then I remembered you are a 'Chelsea fan'!

I was also wondering what type of human being wakes Up one morning and starts spewing rubbish that does not ave an iota of sense in it, then I remembered you are a Dummy 'Barca fan'! (Only thing they know is Messi Messi Messi) undecided

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 9:43am On Oct 23, 2014
Bimfo:

I was also wondering what type of human being wakes Up one morning and starts spewing rubbish that does not ave an iota of sense in it, then I remembered you are a Dummy 'Barca fan'! (Only thing they know is Messi Messi Messi) undecided

Why won't I know only Messi Messi Messi?
is it my fault that your club has never and will never have such a great player like Messi?
or is it my fault that Messi has just 2 trophies less than what your stuppid club have accumulated in their miserable existence?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:41am On Oct 23, 2014
chic2pimp:

I dey surprised o. You chase chics during Alevels abi?

Loughborough is pretty much the UK's best sporting uni. There is simply no one better. Their school Gym is another level it's unreal. Nah for uni I know how hard Rugby truly is shocked.Tried out for the school team but was unsuccesful(dem talk say make i go chop up.)

Hello!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
tng:

@the bolded

Did he ever have one? I have always seen him as just a member of the team/squad. Nothing spectacular.

go watch Pedro of 2011/2012. during Pep's time....because he doesn't dribble all the time doesn't mean he's not good.....he plays with the team....short passes....very quick....has good positioning.... his one twos can fool the smartest defenders.......

keep deceiving your self in that premiership you are.....
see the way Liverpool(one of the top sides of EPL got disgraced in their home last night) ....see man city struggling ......smh ......and Chelsea very soon is on their way out of cl

EPL too wack abeg ... ....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2014
and messi is still superior....I saw some chats bout cr7 messi ish ......

cr7 ..106 games -70 goals
messi 89 games - 69 goals.

that explains it.....

my phone has an auto spelling check.....when I type messi ....it changes to Messiah ...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:52pm On Oct 23, 2014
incredibleone:
gotze D guy schrulle killed on d bench,he only played d opening and final match,ribery and robben are his age mate

More confirmation that Chelsea fans like you are dull

Tell us how many games Gotze started at the world cup and how many games Schurlle started.

If hazard was German he would have been glued to the bench.

By the way are you still asking what Ronaldo was doing at 23?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 8:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
This is not Chelsea related but I find this comments Interesting.

Jamie Redknapp
. 'I don't blame Mario Balotelli, I blame Brendan Rodgers for bringing
him here. How he thought he could turn around a player who (Jose)
Mourinho, (Roberto) Mancini and (Cesare) Prandelli have all washed
their hands of.

And this nailed it

. 'There’s a reason when you go to the supermarket and something is
half price.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 8:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
Darkrebel:

yes i hope you meet them......so you can exit the competition you won luckily in 2012 ....
at least this time you wont leave in the group stage..... you guys are improving..... but bayern go pieces una ....and you know your madrid's regular customer
u know football so? last time chelsea n real madrid met in an official match, we won by 1 goal to nil n di matteo was the scorer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
raumdeuter:
Cashley Cole the greatest Left Back was in action yesterday vs Bayern and was he disgraced? Robben put him to the sword time and again

I remember telling folks here that its the park the bus tactics that makes these defenders look better than they are. Put them one vs one on any half decent player and we would see.

Just 12 months ago folks were telling me he is better than David Olatokunbo Alaba
u nor get sense at all, at ashley's age what did u expect...remember, evra is warming the bench for juve, they lost to olympiakos
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
hensben:
u know football so? last time chelsea n real madrid met in an official match, we won by 1 goal to nil n di matteo was the scorer.

nooo it was mourinho that scored....ode
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2014
raumdeuter:

Its only senseless players like Quaresma and Hazard who would be celebrating dribbling a defender.

Ronaldo is the best player in the world currently, when was the last time you saw him dribble anyone?

Its only players with "Monkey post" mentality that places a premium on dribbles, when a simple sidefoot pass would do the job
u dont know football at all..i will advice u stick to cricket..cr7 score tap-in n penalties now thanks to his team mate who plays for him, cr7 was like hazard when he started until his last two season for man utd then he went to real madrid where mou make him a goal machine by telling him to shoot cos he(mou) sees the strength to shoot in him which turns cr7 to beast mode.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
Darkrebel:

nooo it was mourinho that scored....
GO n DIE tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 9:52pm On Oct 23, 2014
Costa should be rested against United. We
him against bigger teams.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
hensben:
GO n DIE tongue

your already dead
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
With 3 minutes left in Tottenham match, hugo lloris got a red and all 3 substitutions have been exhausted so Kane who has been impressive throughout the match is at the goal post, but unfortunately he couldn't save a simple freekick which was a result of hugo lloris challenge that led to his red card.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
Who saw lamela's first goal?? hazard favourite skill, but this time around, someone used it to score a goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by incredibleone: 10:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
raumdeuter:

More confirmation that Chelsea fans like you are dull

Tell us how many games Gotze started at the world cup and how many games Schurlle started.

If hazard was German he would have been glued to the bench.

By the way are you still asking what Ronaldo was doing at 23?
u ar slowpoke,how many mins did gotze play 1\4,1\2 nd d final,just 20 mins,that shows how much d coach trust him!! If hazard was german? On d bench? Coaching z nt ur line,nt even a fantasy manager
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
incredibleone:
u ar slowpoke,how many mins did gotze play 1\4,1\2 nd d final,just 20 mins,that shows how much d coach trust him!! If hazard was german? On d bench? Coaching z nt ur line,nt even a fantasy manager

Tell us how many games Gotze started and how many Schurlle started before you bleat like a ram

If Hazard was German who would be permanently glued to the bench

Bring out stats for Hazard and compare to Gotze in the Champions league and lets see who is better
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 11:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
Tval:
Who saw lamela's first goal?? hazard favourite skill, but this time around, someone used it to score a goal.
I saw that goal, Sweet Rabona, he was even outside the box, that was some beauty
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by incredibleone: 1:04am On Oct 24, 2014
raumdeuter:

Tell us how many games Gotze started and how many Schurlle started before you bleat like a ram

If Hazard was German who would be permanently glued to the bench

Bring out stats for Hazard and compare to Gotze in the Champions league and lets see who is better
u ar just too dull,a big headed fool,no time to waste on u... Hazard must av frustrated ya life a way or d other
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:26am On Oct 24, 2014
incredibleone:
u ar just too dull,a big headed fool,no time to waste on u... Hazard must av frustrated ya life a way or d other

See this Fulani

SO you are too clueless to answer a simple question?

How many games did Gotze start and how many games did Schurrle start

Bring out stats in the CL to compare Gotze to Hazard and you are ranting.

I am sure a goat must have pissed on your head
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:00am On Oct 24, 2014
hensben:
u dont know football at all..i will advice u stick to cricket..cr7 score tap-in n penalties now thanks to his team mate who plays for him, cr7 was like hazard when he started until his last two season for man utd then he went to real madrid where mou make him a goal machine by telling him to shoot cos he(mou) sees the strength to shoot in him which turns cr7 to beast mode.

WHat a morrroon.

Yesterday na tap in CR7 score? WHy your players sef no dey score tap in like him. Mumunatu

Before Ronaldo left Man Utd before he met Mourinho he already broke EPL goalscoring record,
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:09am On Oct 24, 2014
raumdeuter:

Yesterday na tap in CR7 score? WHy your players sef no dey score tap in like him. Mumunatu

u just dey F up more, read my post again, cr7 was like hazard now until his last 2 seasons for man utd before he left for real madrid n btw, we have a striker who tap-in for us which is costa, cr7 as a winger is to assist too not benzema as a striker assisting him but now cr7 is now the striker.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by franugo(m): 8:02am On Oct 24, 2014
Darkrebel:

go watch Pedro of 2011/2012. during Pep's time....because he doesn't dribble all the time doesn't mean he's not good.....he plays with the team....short passes....very quick....has good positioning.... his one twos can fool the smartest defenders.......

see the way Liverpool(one of the top sides of EPL got disgraced in their home last night) ....see man city struggling ......smh ......and Chelsea very soon is on their way out of cl

bros what are u saying We are top of our gp na so u are not making sense here....BTW, chelsea have Not LOST at all so far unlike ur team tongue. ....BLUES till buhari becomes presido grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 8:10am On Oct 24, 2014
franugo:

bros what are u saying We are top of our gp na so u are not making sense here....BTW, chelsea have Not LOST at all so far unlike ur team tongue. ....BLUES till buhari becomes presido grin

if my memory is still intact, PSG won chelsea last UCL!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by franugo(m): 8:12am On Oct 24, 2014
Darkrebel:

bros wetin u dey talk? How can we crash out of our gp when we are at the very zenith of it That's just talking nonsense!
BTW, Chelsea remains unbeaten this season unlike ur team grin.... Chelsea till buhari becomes presido

(1) (2) (3) ... (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) ... (19241) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: raumdeuter, Realtord43 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.