Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6408) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10511130 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6405) (6406) (6407) (6408) (6409) (6410) (6411) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:15am On Dec 22, 2018
NOBODYY:

419 my guy, you still never leave this Armed robbery work??
grin grin grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NOBODYY: 9:20am On Dec 22, 2018
airmark:

I said it earlier.

cheesy

Immidiately I see him with a post that is either intelligent or half-intelligent.. I Immidiately know it must be a stolen tweet. He is not that smart to conjure a few line of words on his own... No be the same guy talk say Lampard na city legend?

Aparisports social media manager

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 9:25am On Dec 22, 2018
NOBODYY:

Immidiately I see him with a post that is either intelligent or half-intelligent.. I Immidiately know it must be a stolen tweet. He is not that smart to conjure a few line of words on his own... No be the same guy talk say Lampard na city legend?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 9:28am On Dec 22, 2018
NOBODYY:

So the guy sef na full time employee for ApariSports. That one sef dey. grin grin

Social Media Influencer. I'm sure he's one of those who always ask stupíd questions on twitter like "would u slap ur mom for $5 million."

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 9:31am On Dec 22, 2018
BikeMan:
I never said he's the best in the world, did i?
no be you joor
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 9:33am On Dec 22, 2018
NOBODYY:

this one weak me
he can't even think on his own

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:36am On Dec 22, 2018
Neymar1095:

Baba Liverpool defense has been shown to be poo in the champions league and against napoli Allison saved their ass.
If there was no need for a goal keeper, no club will buy one. Everybody on the field did their part. You don't expect the Allison to bring mat to the field, do you?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 9:38am On Dec 22, 2018
odizeey:
abeg call your best CB right now make we analyse
abeg I dey wait
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 9:39am On Dec 22, 2018
odizeey:
abeg call your best CB right now make we analyse
Rudiger lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 9:41am On Dec 22, 2018
Lana1:
Rudiger lipsrsealed
grin wen Jones dey there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 9:44am On Dec 22, 2018
odizeey:
grin wen Jones dey there
I swear. All this talk of VVD na wash. Jones wey dey score own goals at will. Jones na the best defender in the world. I'm sure even elampiro would agree

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 9:48am On Dec 22, 2018
Lana1:
I swear. All this talk of VVD na wash. Jones wey dey score own goals at will. Jones na the best defender in the world. I'm sure even elampiro would agree
No one comes close
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:49am On Dec 22, 2018
Lampard is a City legend.

Jesus, the levels of ridiculousness keep climbing daily.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 9:53am On Dec 22, 2018
Melvyn call your best defender as at now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 9:57am On Dec 22, 2018
odizeey:
Melvyn call your best defender as at now
As at now meaning? last 3games, last 10games, one month ago, beginning of the season or yesterday?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:01am On Dec 22, 2018
NOBODYY:

damn! This is way serious than i thought.

This guy seriously needs help.
Afrodoc2, Can you help this guy?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 10:03am On Dec 22, 2018
Melvyn11:

As at now meaning? last 3games, last 10games, one month ago, beginning of the season or yesterday?
baba anyone you chosw
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 10:05am On Dec 22, 2018
Melvyn11:

He is good but restrict your hype to your league. Don't come and say he is the best defender in the world when his performance in the champions league has been average at best.
You should point to other CB who are better rather than this dry lines you're dropping here.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 10:15am On Dec 22, 2018
[quote author=Lana1 post=74069908]So the guy sef na full time employee for ApariSports. That one sef dey. grin grin

Social Media Influencer. I'm sure he's one of those who always ask stupíd questions on twitter like "would u slap ur mom for $5 million."[/quote]

Werey ni bobo yi sha grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 22, 2018
Maybe this is why he's highly rated in some quarters.
Beautiful and well taken goals all through.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92Zsbe-yzEc

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 10:28am On Dec 22, 2018
chee na everyday you go dey drag employees of ApariSports Inc. now? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 10:29am On Dec 22, 2018
NOBODYY:
smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 10:39am On Dec 22, 2018
rationalmind:
Maybe this is why he's highly rated in some quarters.

Beautiful and well taken goals all through.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92Zsbe-yzEc

99 goals in how many matches?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 11:11am On Dec 22, 2018
Melvyn11:
Epl hype at its finest.

Mention one defender that is better than him this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 11:21am On Dec 22, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

Mention one defender that is better than him this season
In Melvyn's mind: I've searched all over couldn't find nobody. Nobody great.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:22am On Dec 22, 2018
Melvyn11:

Shuut up and get the Fuucck out of my mention.

Stop typing rubbish you dolt. Because someone opined that he was his best defender, you came up with that stupid line associated with dumbos, that his team conceded so so and so goals in ucl, so he is not. AC Milan conceded 7 goals in ucl group stage alone, that year Maldini was awarded 3rd best player in the world. Left to aparisports' dumbos like you, a defender whose team conceded the least goals in ucl group deserved it more. Cannavaro too conceded 5 goals in ucl group stage and 11 goals before his team crashed out to fuckkin Arsenal in the quarters, but he went ahead to collect world best player (not defender) award.

Dayo has refused to explain what is meant by individual brilliance, cos he couldn't wrap his head around it too. Unfortunately, some of you rely on his stupid criteria for conclusions or do copy and paste from drunkards on twitter and facebook.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:45am On Dec 22, 2018
Greatihex:
damn! This is way serious than i thought.

This guy seriously needs help.
Afrodoc2, Can you help this guy?

I can't help this guy, he needs a post-mortem brain study. This is someone that a powerful pastor like skimpledawg has given up on.

He needs to donate his brain to the Museum of Natural History.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 11:46am On Dec 22, 2018
airmark:

Stop typing rubbish you dolt. Because someone opined that he was his best defender, you came up with that stupid line associated with dumbos, that his team conceded so so and so goals in ucl, so he is not. AC Milan conceded 7 goals in ucl group stage alone, that year Maldini was awarded 3rd best player in the world. Left to aparisports' dumbos like you, a defender whose team conceded the least goals in ucl group deserved it more. Cannavaro too conceded 5 goals in ucl group stage and 11 goals before his team crashed out to fuckkin Arsenal in the quarters, but he went ahead to collect world best player (not defender) award.

Dayo has refused to explain what is meant by individual brilliance, cos he couldn't wrap his head around it too. Unfortunately, some of you rely on his stupid criteria for conclusions or do copy and paste from drunkards on twitter and facebook.

my friend sit down.No correlation with my post at all.

Liverpool 18 games in epl =0 defeat
Liverpool 6 games in ucl = 3 defeats
Liverpool 7 goals conceded in 18 matches in epl
Liverpool 7 goals conceded in 6 matches in ucl

Why is Liverpool defense dominant in epl and useless in the champions league with the same so called best defender in the world?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 11:50am On Dec 22, 2018
Melvyn11:

Why is Liverpool defense dominant in epl and useless in the champions league with the same so called best defender in the world?
erhmm! Bros this matter noh consign me o, but don't let some people form your opinions for you because you don't want to be classified with awa shekpeteri cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 11:52am On Dec 22, 2018
Most of these guys that shout "dumb Chelsea fans" around just say what Apari say verbatim, maybe because they want him to call them intelligent.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 11:56am On Dec 22, 2018
Melvyn11:

Another England fraud team being exposed in the champions league. Are you surprised?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 11:59am On Dec 22, 2018
Melvyn11:

Juventus who are unbeaten in seria a have also lost twice in the champions league. So what's your point?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6405) (6406) (6407) (6408) (6409) (6410) (6411) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.