Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6562) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10511032 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6559) (6560) (6561) (6562) (6563) (6564) (6565) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by IKON360(m): 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
BikeMan:
that Oscar's goal was in a friendly against Juve
ahn ahn, which friendly kwa?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
IKON360:

abeg which club or clubs you dey fan? I don see you for plenty places...
By the way, almost all these goals were dying minutes goals...
Chelsea na

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by groundnutoil(m): 8:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
Unlimited22:

What's your wahala, oga?
now you can't deal with facts to your face while you where here ranting about almighty vds like he is the greatest keeper in history
facts was vds was just there nothing special about him
de gea is ten time the keeper he ever was and he can't be compared to Cech
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
BikeMan:
that Oscar's goal was in a friendly against Juve
Ehn?
groundnutoil:
now you can't deal with facts to your face while you where here ranting about almighty vds like he is the greatest keeper in history
facts was vds was just there nothing special about him
de gea is ten time the keeper he ever was and he can't be compared to Cech
Is something wrong with you?
Where did you see me ranting about almighty Van Der Sar? Are you okay so?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by groundnutoil(m): 8:11pm On Jan 17, 2019
Ibime:

You know say Benitez na Champion bus parker. Even Newcastle goalies Clean sheet ratios are decent.

still didn't don't take away the fact Reina was very very decent goalie
just last week he made the most save in a cup game in seria a against samdoria in Italy
I just D vex as people just dey disrespect Reina for here since
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 8:17pm On Jan 17, 2019
eph12:

Yeah those were great moments. Don't forget Terry slip when faced with open net. Had me cumming for days
grin grin,you just dey look for trouble

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
groundnutoil:
just last week he made the most save in a cup game in seria a against samdoria in Italy
Is that why you've been attacking the wrong person? Have you seen me talk about either Reina or Van Der Sar?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
eph12:

Yeah those were great moments. Don't forget Terry slip when faced with open net. Had me cumming for days
lol this one na craze Man.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 8:45pm On Jan 17, 2019
That Alvaro Morata goal against the Scummies is one of the reasons I forgive him for all he did. De gea no move. Never seen a better header.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
eph12:

Troublemaker.... grin grin grin

That night was my worst as a Blue. Sleep no gree catch me till around 3am. Different scenarios just dey play for my head.
A close second na that Iniesta goal after Ovrebo don do magic for 90 minutes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
Unlimited22:

Troublemaker.... grin grin grin

That night was my worst as a Blue. Sleep no gree catch me till around 3am. Different scenarios just dey play for my head.
A close second na that Iniesta goal after Ovrebo don do magic for 90 minutes.
I couldn't eat that night....Iniesta goal broke my heart that night....Had to sleep with heavy heart.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
Agbakolly:
I couldn't eat that night....Iniesta goal broke my heart that night....Had to sleep with heavy heart.
I swear down. Fernando Torres gave me redemption in 2012 shaa. When he scored that goal I tore my shirt and ran out into the road from viewing centre.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
Before that drogba header I couldn't continue with the match had to cover my face dey cry embarassed
Until drogba broke the heart of German farmers right in there backyard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2019
Ramsey's goal at the fa cup final assisted by Giroud

Oops sorry Giroud was an arsenal player then
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
I use to thank God and one bro in my area who made me joined Chelsea over arsenal....
Arsenal fans don't know how it feels to win UCL
Dem no get any sweet memories cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 9:02pm On Jan 17, 2019
sod09:
Ramsey's goal at the fa cup final assisted by Giroud

Oops sorry Giroud was an arsenal player then
Chai, Arsenal fans don suffer for this life sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 9:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
No particular order -

- Drogba's goal Vs Bayern Munich.
- Oscar's Vs juventus.
- Ivanovic's Vs benfica.
- Demba ba's Vs psg.
- Morata's Vs the scummies (even his celebration fired an arrow into the hearts of the mofos).
- Hazard Vs Liverpool (2015/16 season).
- Drogba's Vs everton (That 3-2 comeback 2006/07).
- Lampard's record breaking goal.
- Torres Vs Barça.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
Heywhizzy:
Chai, Arsenal fans don suffer for this life sha
calm down elegbon agba

There was another, when we burn down the bridge Terry was crawling like a toddler. RVP with an hattrick cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
IKON360:
good evening Blues fans, do tell us, what are your best Chelsea goals and why do you love that goal or goals??
Mine was Drogba's header against Bayern Munich, damn that goal was stuff of legends.
And then Ramires chipped shot against Barcelona, the one Lampard assisted, you guys broke our heart. So tell, what's your best Chelsea goal??

Given how much of a threat Liverpool posed to our ucl ambition back then I think every didier drogba’s goal in the UCl against them will be my favorite cus his goals either kept us in the game or had us advancing to the next round.Not forgetting Alex bullet shot too.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
groundnutoil:

He's a top goalie. Top10.

He should rank with Brad Friedel and Lehmann in the 2nd tier.

First tier is Schmeichel, Cech, De Gea and VDS
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 9:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
Mrphilia:
That Alvaro Morata goal against the Scummies is one of the reasons I forgive him for all he did. De gea no move. Never seen a better header.
This goal scattered my hall of residence then.Sweet me die! As the only Chelsea fan in a Yoonited dominated room, I didn't let them rest grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2019
IKON360:
ahn ahn, which friendly kwa?
My sincere apologies

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 10:17pm On Jan 17, 2019
Africa all time EPL XI

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 10:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
Elnino4ladies:
Africa all time EPL XI
who are these people set...just wake up and add pictures
What happened to Kanu, Diouf, Yakubu, Adebayor
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRick: 10:29pm On Jan 17, 2019
Elnino4ladies:
Africa all time EPL XI
remove marhez from there and fix yakubu in there somehow
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 10:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
PietroRick:
remove marhez from there and fix yakubu in there somehow

Yakubu is a striker...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
sod09:

Do you want to replace Drogba with your Yakubu or what?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2019
sod09:

Diouf too controversial, Adebayor nope, Kanu for Mahrez
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 10:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
airmark:

Do you want to replace Drogba with your Yakubu or what?
remove mahrez and hazard senior brother(Okocha)
Put Kanu and diouf
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 10:39pm On Jan 17, 2019
Elnino4ladies:

Diouf too controversial, Adebayor nope, Kanu for Mahrez
how is he controversial
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 10:43pm On Jan 17, 2019
BikeMan:
This goal scattered my hall of residence then.Sweet me die! As the only Chelsea fan in a Yoonited dominated room, I didn't let them rest grin
Morata really fall my hands sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6559) (6560) (6561) (6562) (6563) (6564) (6565) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.