Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6584) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10530412 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6581) (6582) (6583) (6584) (6585) (6586) (6587) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:24pm On Jan 21, 2019
eph12:

Are you a Chelsea or Barca fan?

That guy is a Barca fan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:25pm On Jan 21, 2019
Unlimited22:
Ashley Cole just signed for Derby County, where he is to be coached by Frank Lampard.

Old boys club. Parapo tinz.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:45pm On Jan 21, 2019
Ibime:

That guy is a Barca fan.

Yet I defend hazard as if my life depends on it from the bad mouth of raumdeuter and never been a party of Neymar better than hazard.
Idolize mikel.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 2:03am On Jan 22, 2019
Omo those Sodje brothers took fraud to a different level.

See family business cheesy

chic2pimp dopejemi diggz and Ibime, come see one brothers o...literally grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:40am On Jan 22, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Just tells you how many of these footballers waste the money they made in their prime.

So because of £7,500 Efe will now go to jail.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Excallibur(m): 3:08am On Jan 22, 2019
popizaino:

Yet I defend hazard as if my life depends on it from the bad mouth of raumdeuter and never been a party of Neymar better than hazard.
Idolize mikel.

But you have failed in one critical part...not acknowledging Guardiola is a fraud grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 3:48am On Jan 22, 2019
alexie4real:
*Michael Carrick Assessment*

18 years
18 seasons
38 matches per one season
40 assist
*2 assist per season*�

But Ferdinand was criticizing Jorginho over lack of assist
Gotta love some of you Chelsea fans. Cant think on your own so you constantly churn out whatever your class captain on twitter says.

Carrick's main job was to cover the defence and not orchestrate play like Jorginho does.
And almost 90% of Chelsea's play is through the middle and goes through ur L1+triangle merchant.

Ur Italian Mikel Obi can only dream of being as good as Carrick.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:07am On Jan 22, 2019
Lana1:
Gotta love some of you Chelsea fans. Cant think on your own so you constantly churn out whatever your class captain on twitter says.

Carrick's main job was to cover the defence and not orchestrate play like Jorginho does.
And almost 90% of Chelsea's play is through the middle and goes through ur L1+triangle merchant.

L1 + triangle na lofted through ball na grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:19am On Jan 22, 2019
Ibime:

That guy is a Barca fan.
Looks like He used to be a Chelsea fan though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:22am On Jan 22, 2019
Excallibur:
But you have failed in one critical part...not acknowledging Guardiola is a fraud grin
I can understand if he defends Pep as a coach and it stops there since it's possible for Pep to be in Chelsea in the future.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:26am On Jan 22, 2019
afrodoc2:

Just tells you how many of these footballers waste the money they made in their prime.

So because of £7,500 Efe will now go to jail.

The only one of them that possibly made enough money to retire after football was Sam..

Efe seemed to have been quite prudent with his money based on his.living condition. He lived not far from me.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 8:27am On Jan 22, 2019
nihilistjnr:

It's really sad. Literally brought shame unto the whole Sodje Clan. The last brother Akpo is currently in Dubai as I type and has refused to come back to the UK for questioning.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:32am On Jan 22, 2019
chic2pimp:

It's really sad. Literally brought shame unto the whole Sodje Clan. The last brother Akpo is currently in Dubai as I type and has refused to come back to the UK for questioning.

What I don't understand is how they all managed to be so in tune with the Naija mentality despite all been born here.

I don't get it.

if they all moved to the UK after living in Nigeria for 10 years, I can even understand...

The level of exposure should have ensured that even if they want to fraud, it would be big funds...not freaking 11k like Afrodoc2 pointed out..

I am not impressed with your brothers. Warri didn't just carry last, Warri didn't even turn up to compete grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:38am On Jan 22, 2019
Ibime:

The only one of them that possibly made enough money to retire after football was Sam..

Efe seemed to have been quite prudent with his money based on his.living condition. He lived not far from me.

These guys should all have made 500k to 1m at least over their playing careers

With proper investment, they should be living off the fat of the land.

I know a rugby lad, Yoruba boy, forced to retire aged 24 due to medical conditoons. He started in 2014 and retired last year after playing in the premiership for only one season...and he already has a couple of rental properties to his name.

How can all the sodjes say they didn't make enough to retire on?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 8:56am On Jan 22, 2019
Unlimited22:

Morata good evening sir. I hear you are going to Atletico. Please give us updates.

Lol.

Let me help you. Thank you mah niggur postdigger for the inspiration

timbros:

@bolded..... Contributed very little how?

You have your own hustle. Your brothers have theirs. They made 5 million each from their hustles while you never meet up. How did you contribute little to them making 5 million each? My brother, you contributed nothing. Nada. Zilch..... Same way John contributed absolutely nothing to Wayne's success.

But Morata can boast of contributing something to the teams achievement. That's why he has a medal to acknowledge his contribution to that trophy the team won.

Oscar and Ivanovic was sent medals to China and Russia respectively to acknowledge their contribution for EPL we won 5 months after they left.

timbros:

No mind am.

When both of them grow old, Lukaku will be 'gisting' his son how he scored millions of goals during his career while Morata will simply lead his son to a particular room and point... "look here son, your dad's accomplishments during his footballing career"

timbros:

Still... Morata>>>Lukaku

That has been my stand on Morata's issue since day one. And Lukaku never disappoint me. cheesy

timbros:

Less than a season stats? Which other proof do you want biko?

I've told you before Morata>>>Lukaku. Deal with it.

timbros:
Lukaku missing in match day squad. Morata scoring a brace. Diggz missing from my mention (2nd week in a row)...... What more can I ask for?

This is how Morata will continue chasing you away from my mentions till season end tongue cheesy

Morata>>>>>>>>Lukaku tongue tongue tongue

timbros:

I don't know what your talking about.

Morata>>>Lukaku.

EoD.

check out the hardcore opaks in bold

timbros:

It's not 'my' metrics. It's a metric set to show how efficient a player is comparing minutes played to output.

IfMorata had played up to the Lukaku played last season, he would have scored Lukaku's 15 goals or more sef...

Moving on. . .

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:24am On Jan 22, 2019
Excallibur:

Guardiola a fraud!!!!
That’s an incorrect statement
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:40am On Jan 22, 2019
nihilistjnr:

For money wey no reach half of wetin dem dey pay the least player for our first eleven. Shame, big shame
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:58am On Jan 22, 2019
Ibime:

Efe Sodje played pro football for about 20yrs. Even if its 2k/week he was earning he should not have to resort to stealing chicken change.

Dey come make am family affair. Na real disgrace.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:03am On Jan 22, 2019
nihilistjnr:

I just dey wonder on top the kind shikini money wey I dey read.

4 abi 5 brothers o shocked shocked shocked

One sef cut out enter Dubai.... No time cheesy

These guys fall Warri hand sha...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:08am On Jan 22, 2019
Unlimited22 you dey crase I swear cheesy

At least no Morata to hate on now. I wonder what would have happened if Morata played last weekend...

Sha, Soja go Soja come barrack still dey... I support Chelsea, not Morata.

I will still support any player that comes in.

Just to remind you Morata>>>Lukaku
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:33am On Jan 22, 2019
Unlimited22:

L1 + triangle na lofted through ball na grin
Where i come from, they call it up through. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:37am On Jan 22, 2019
Chelsea have until 12pm on Wednesday to complete a deal for Higuain if they want him to feature against Tottenham at Stamford Bridge in the second leg of the EFL Cup semi-final clash between the London rivals.

angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:43am On Jan 22, 2019
Lana1:

so being an orchestrator is being a creator abi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
timbros:
Unlimited22 you dey crase I swear cheesy

At least no Morata to hate on now. I wonder what would have happened if Morata played last weekend...

Sha, Soja go Soja come barrack still dey... I support Chelsea, not Morata.

I will still support any player that comes in.

Just to remind you Morata>>>Lukaku

undecided

timbros:
He came in as a second half sub and posted 1 goal, 1 assist. They say he only performs when opponents are tired. That's how Zizou use him in Real Madrid.

Today he start and post 1 goal, 1 assist.

I wonder what the excuse will be today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 12:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
mehn sad sad sam smith ft logic - pray

the song enter, got me on my knees

baba God i know that i left you and followed ass left and right but i love you last last, i will return home later cry
[img]https://media./images/70bc48f4d9f82f4403fee859e8885dc3/tenor.gif[/img]

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olalekank(m): 12:18pm On Jan 22, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2019
Oumar Niasse finally got tired of being benched and contracted the strongest baba in futa jalon.

Nigga probably requested a knee injury for his rival, and the overzealous baba wanted to make sure

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:37pm On Jan 22, 2019
timbros:

Have Morata flopped yet?

No.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:58pm On Jan 22, 2019
Griffon:
It's official now, we have a serious division in here.

The Morata Camp: Capt. Nateevs, Bigkesh, Lalaboi, Chelseafan1, Timbros, Chelseabmw, Lordfalcao and Spartacus11

The Anti-Morata Camp: Liet. Airmark and Diggz

The Undecided Camp: Ibime, Griffon and Nihilist.

There's a reason this thread is the best on NL, we create our own debates grin grin

Oga Nateevs, how much una dey collect for induction into una crew?

grin grin grin grin grin

Since i learnt Morata's family are back in Madrid, so happy, cos we won't be playing with 10 men again (Oh, Jorginho angry).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 1:24pm On Jan 22, 2019
airmark:

grin grin grin grin grin

Since i learnt Morata's family are back in Madrid, so happy, cos we won't be playing with 10 men again (Oh, Jorginho angry).
Has griffon asked for his Morata camp induction money back?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hiddenhazard :
"I didn't only frustrate Conte," he said. "In my career, I've frustrated all my coaches. And here, Sarri, I still frustrate him. [Jose] Mourinho, I frustrated him.
"They think I need to score more, to do more here, more of that. The next one I have, I'll frustrate him, too."
Indeed, Hazard believes he may be different to the rest of the world's elite players as he is not obsessed with goals and silverware.
"I may be apart from the best players in the world. The best think goals, passes, trophies. I've never been like that. So, yes, maybe," 'I prefer shakushaku' he said.
"In professional football, there are a lot of players like me, who want to have fun."

By a lot of players, you mean Zaha, Adama Traore, Ben Arfa, Pius Ikedia and the likes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2019
eph12:

Has griffon asked for his Morata camp induction money back?

cheesy
I'm not sure. Let's hear from the boss, Griffon.

Timbros and Lordfalcao are already designing a template ''It's me Morata, it's a goal from the Spanish capital''.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6581) (6582) (6583) (6584) (6585) (6586) (6587) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: GuestReader88, afrodoc2 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.