Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,018 members, 7,845,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6605) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10660110 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6602) (6603) (6604) (6605) (6606) (6607) (6608) ... (19314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:34pm On Jan 26, 2019
Unlimited22:

grin

Another argument brewing....

Once Monaco released statement that Henry also suffered from poor recruitment in summer transfer window, I knew that Aba made TD would be sacked soon.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
Unlimited22:

grin

Another argument brewing....

This one no be real argument na. Emenalo has always known how to use politics and connections to his advantage despite not displaying real aptitude.

That was the same way he made the 94 World Cup squad.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2019
macjireh:
hope we get D's lineup against Sheffield tomaro...let's test run d new system

u wish, against Wednesday for what na

Zappacosta, Cahill, Chris, Emerson; Ampadu, Kovacic, RLC; Willian, Giroud, Odoi.

subs: Higuain, Barkley, Pedro. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 1:39pm On Jan 26, 2019
simonjassy:
at this point in time i have decided to watch my hands of raumdeuter's case.Sometimes it useless arguing with him cox he will drag you down to his level of ridiculousness and beat you with his experience at amala turning.
I can't believe people still argue with that man...a simple okay will be enough

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:45pm On Jan 26, 2019
eph12:

I'm not trying to jump into this argument but the fact is that Salah's best season does not match up to Drogba best. I think Salah has only scored against Arsenal among the top 6 clubs this season and those two were penalty.

Last season was Salah's best season and he scored 7 goals vs top 6 teams
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
Olalekank:

Invariably, Salah is better than any attacker that have ever played in Bayern Munchen.... Based on your metric

Which competitions have Salah and Bayern Munich attackers jointly played in and what are their outcomes based on

1. Performance in big games
2. Trophies won
3. Goals and assists
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:48pm On Jan 26, 2019
simonjassy:

he outscored drogba after playing at least 4 more matches than him.

Salah was playing as a wing forward drogba as a striker

Salah as a wing forward was scoring every 91 mins last season
In Drogba best season 2010 he was scoring every 95mins
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2019
Greatihex:
I can see how you are trying to shift the goalpost and remove the UCL and especially the domestic cups. no problem, I will allow you.

Maybe you should have paid attention from beginning and not jumping around

Salah is the greatest African player to have played in the EPL But you want us to consider UCL as part of EPL. Like I asked can someone say Messi is the greatest Argentine in Copa America because he won the UCL?

i can see that you are trying to shift the goal post here too by bring in this season which had not even started before you made the bogus claim. no problem, I will allow you again.

When I made the claim, Salah was on his way to breaking the EPL goal scoring record, and he surely did breaking Drogba record. Explain to me how someone can score half of anothers 9 season goals in 1.5 seasons and you think they are equal?

when you told us that klose is greater than Zlatan, you never put into consideration the stat to game ratio as long as you believed klose fulfilled your two most important criteria, the third one didn't matter again. same for Iniesta and Lampard.

now, why are you not doing the same in the case of Drogba and salah?

This is where your Chelsea background is letting you down

Zlatan and Klose. What is the biggest competitions they ever played together world cup. Klose 15 goals in 4 world cups, Zlatan 0 in 2 world cups.

Now put your Maths to use and tell us the ratio

Iniesta vs Lampard: Performance in big games? Iniesta World cup final check, Lampard 40 shots no goal at world cup
Now decide

In the case of Salah and Drogba, we were specific about EPL from the beginning

In EPL

I will say Salah, Yaya, Drogba in that order. Yaya is close to Salah

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:56pm On Jan 26, 2019
simonjassy:
at this point in time i have decided to watch my hands of ramdeuter's case.Sometimes it useless arguing with him cox he will drag you down to his level of ridiculousness and beat you with his experience at amala turning.

That is how arguments and debates work, you try your est give all your points and when the other side whips you with superior logic and facts you take a seat and wait for the next opportunity

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
Greatihex:
leyqute, nihilistjnr. come and see this AMALA turner.
this is one of his responses earlier in the convo.

EM DON see say this one go hard am to defend na why EM shift the post go somewhere else.
but alias, that side no go still help am. no road for that side.

What was the basis and origin of the argument. You get distracted beasily and not focus on the main topic

Main topic

Who is the best African performer of all time in the EPL?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:59pm On Jan 26, 2019
Leyqute:

Bros I copy you. Raum just loves argument for the sake of it.

You see how the logic you tried to introduce was sharply defeated.
Try to focus, the main topic is Best player from Africa in the EPL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
Greatihex:
it is not only about the argument. in this case, he is trying to protect the false image he has created where his students are.
he has told them that he is 'Mr always right' and that whatever he says is the gospel of truth.

but now, the gospel of truth is being put to test by a 'Chelsea fan' and the gospel is proving to be false and have refused to stand the test of time.

it is because the intelligent Chelsea fans have tested the raumdeuter gospel and found out that it is false, that has made him not to leave our thread, instead he has remained here to learn the true gospel that we preach.

False image? Who cares. I am always right because I base my argument on facts and sound logic, not emotions and especially not alcohol Chelsea dry gin influenced logic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 2:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

You see how the logic you tried to introduce was sharply defeated.
Try to focus, the main topic is Best player from Africa in the EPL.
Salah doesn't have any trophy yet.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
drisham:
The next time Chelsea manager Maurizio Sarri is asked about Eden Hazard he should avoid saying anything negative, whatever he actually thinks.
It is very, very risky to criticise your players in public like Sarri did this week - even if you know you are right.
Sometimes as a manager you really want to be open about what you are thinking, good or bad, and for the right reasons. You are hoping your players respond in the right way.
But if that openness is misinterpreted by them, then you have more problems.
What you really don't want is a situation that plays out in the media like the one we have just seen at Chelsea. The only people who benefit when that happens are the newspapers.
Sarri spoke about Hazard, calling him an individual and not a leader, and then Hazard responded by basically saying he does not care what his manager thinks, he is still going to do his thing - so shut up!
That is already a sign of what can go wrong when you call your players out.
I have never really felt like Sarri's job was at risk through all this but, if they keep talking about each other then, as a manager, he is in trouble.
That has nothing to do with the power of the player involved, either.
Yes, Hazard is Chelsea's best player, and they rely on him too much, but it is the whole dressing room that Sarri has to handle here and keep happy, not just an individual.
'Sarri should talk to his players, not about them'
This is what we the anti-shaku shaku crew have been pointing out for years. Even managers are now tired cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2019
thorrvik55:
Raumdateur since u said drogba was a carry along in the seasons he won the league, how about Yaya you're, was he also a carry along?

Salah is exceptional but naming him the greatest african to have played in the premier league is totally wrong.

The worst part is u discarded ur criteria of trophies won and ur now going with goals scored in the league and how Salah broke the premier league goals record...
Going by this ur new logic, am I wrong if I say GONZALO HIGUAIN is the greatest south American to have played in the Seria A ?

NOTE - HIGUAIN broke the Seria A goals record in 2015/2016 like Salah did last season (trophies are no longer important, they both ended up trophyless)
Yaya has a good argument and infact he will be my close second to Salah. Because Yaya was more consistent than Drogba.

Higuain has a good argument to make but the issues is that there are so many great South American performers in Italian football history and a lot of them are not attackers

e.g Where will you put Maradona, Javier Zanetti, Paolo Montero, Cafu Kaka

Unlike Africans in the EPL, we didnt have many great defenders and few great midfielders like Yaya, Essien
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2019
popizaino:
Last kick of a dieing horse grin
Facts only
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
thorrvik55:
Raumdateur since u said drogba was a carry along in the seasons he won the league, how about Yaya you're, was he also a carry along?

Salah is exceptional but naming him the greatest african to have played in the premier league is totally wrong.

The worst part is u discarded ur criteria of trophies won and ur now going with goals scored in the league and how Salah broke the premier league goals record...
Going by this ur new logic, am I wrong if I say GONZALO HIGUAIN is the greatest south American to have played in the Seria A ?

NOTE - HIGUAIN broke the Seria A goals record in 2015/2016 like Salah did last season (trophies are no longer important, they both ended up trophyless)

Answer the bolded raumdeuter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 2:48pm On Jan 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

Last season was Salah's best season and he scored 7 goals vs top 6 teams
Drogba also scored 7 goals against this top 6 in 2009/10. Does this conclude everything?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 2:49pm On Jan 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

Facts only
Wey Salah trophy?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

Yaya has a good argument and infact he will be my close second to Salah. Because Yaya was more consistent than Drogba.

Higuain has a good argument to make but the issues is that[b] there are so many great South American performers in Italian football history and a lot of them are not attackers
[/b]

Unlike Africans in the EPL, we didnt have many great defenders and few great midfielders like Yaya, Essien

Hmmm

Ronaldo delima
Hernan crespo
Gabriel bastituta
Adriano
Diego milito
Robinho
Ronaldinho

In comparison with the above names Higuain should be the greatest South American player in Serbia A going by your logic .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

Higuain has a good argument to make but the issues is that[b] there are so many great South American performers in Italian football history and a lot of them are not attackers
[/b]

Hmmm

Ronaldo delima
Hernan crespo
Gabriel bastituta
Adriano
Diego milito
Robinho
Ronaldinho

In comparison with the above names Higuain should be the greatest South American player in Serbia A going by your logic .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:08pm On Jan 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

What was the basis and origin of the argument. You get distracted beasily and not focus on the main topic

Main topic

Who is the best African performer of all time in the EPL?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Aparisports.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 3:14pm On Jan 26, 2019
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Aparisports.
U sef see am. One person 'endorsed' that post.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Aparisports.
Raumdeuter Dey F up big time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

I am not surprised that you are a Chelsea fan

When talking about Best African player in the EPL, Weah is the perfect example only a Chelsea fan will give

You didnt choose to be a Chelsea fan, Your low IQ matched you with the fanbase with the lowest IQ known in history
What's the difference between both of you now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2019
DExponential:

U sef see am. One person 'endorsed' that post.

Apari has memory issues, he forgets things easily, disgracing himself up and down.

The person that endorsed that, must be lordfalcao or a40 or any of those mumu barca fans.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2019
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Aparisports.
Like say Drogba nor take unfancy team to win ucl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:30pm On Jan 26, 2019
popizaino:

Hmmm

Ronaldo delima
Hernan crespo
Gabriel bastituta
Adriano
Diego milito
Robinho
Ronaldinho

DeLima didnt play great in the Serie A, he was injured for most of the time
Adriano, Robinho, Ronaldinho? Are you just spewing names out?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
hensben:
Like say Drogba nor take unfancy team to win ucl.

Raumdeuter is now trying to run away from his initial 'ucl' reason for rating Salah higher than everyone. cheesy

Apari is just disgraceful.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
airmark:

Apari has memory issues, he forgets things easily, disgracing himself up and down.

The person that endorsed that, must be lordfalcao or a40 or any of those mumu barca fans.
Nobody get beef with am. The truth is that you can't win all arguments na.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:01pm On Jan 26, 2019
DExponential:

What's the difference between both of you now?

World of difference
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
airmark:
Ramdeuter is now trying to run away from his initial 'ucl' reason for rating Salah higher than everyone. cheesy
Apari is just disgraceful.

The original argument is that Salah was the best African player in the EPL. All others are distraction

(1) (2) (3) ... (6602) (6603) (6604) (6605) (6606) (6607) (6608) ... (19314) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SCOOPERJEF(m), AdisaOwala and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.