Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,257 members, 7,853,280 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:33 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6656) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10704183 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6653) (6654) (6655) (6656) (6657) (6658) (6659) ... (19361) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2019
Barkley definitely man of the match for me cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2019
timbros:

No dey make noise. It's just Huddersfield.
Morata play against them sha.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2019
timbros:

I know how you feel boss. Na here I still dey to give you his alerts grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2019
Good reparation of our goal difference column

It's not Uhuru though as Huddersfield were too open
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:49pm On Feb 02, 2019
DExponential:

Morata play against them sha.

Yea, Morata played against Bournemouth.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 5:50pm On Feb 02, 2019
5-0 shocked shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:50pm On Feb 02, 2019
SkimpleD:

I know how you feel boss. Na here I still dey to give you his alerts grin

Lol...

I need Higuain hattrick sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 5:52pm On Feb 02, 2019
I wonder if the players go die if they score like this against small teams.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:54pm On Feb 02, 2019
Leyqute:

Make FBS hear you.

Willian useless! Shekina!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2019
timbros:

Lol...

I need Higuain hattrick sef
No be for this match egbon tongue

Shey you see that his second goal?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2019
grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:59pm On Feb 02, 2019
SkimpleD:

No be for this match egbon tongue

Shey you see that his second goal?

Wonderful strike. Thierry Henry kinda goal...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 6:00pm On Feb 02, 2019
Good response..

Urgency to move the ball forward instead of annoyingly passing around in the mid filed with 2shots on target all game.

I hope it continues like this henceforth.

Man city and leceister to make my Sunday tomorrow

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 6:01pm On Feb 02, 2019
Beautiful game!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 6:04pm On Feb 02, 2019
timbros:

Wonderful strike. Thierry Henry kinda goal...
Na that kind of alerts I go dey bring your way Baba...

No long thing! grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 6:05pm On Feb 02, 2019
Good win against a big team. Nice one.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2019
someone did a video of all morata misses cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPLrgXNFuJA

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2019
timbros:
Afterall it's just Stoke.... Farmers.

OH and their key defenders were absent...

Nonsense.

And erhmm Airmark thank you for your 'prayers'. Your win win position is really working for you.

timbros:

SkimpleD...hope you see your unku 3pLeLbLos?

Hypocrisy n.a. die! cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 6:25pm On Feb 02, 2019
that 4th goal sha shocked wonderment
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ChiefAzubuike(f): 6:25pm On Feb 02, 2019
diggz:
I am yet to witness a more useless winger than willian....useless player angry
He's still a better option than the headless chicken called Pedro.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ManBeast: 6:33pm On Feb 02, 2019
iamJ:
someone did a video of all morata misses cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPLrgXNFuJA
Waste product.

See all the beautiful chances he got, Jamie Vardy will score 90% of all those chances he got and wasted.
I don't even know the reason that made Chelsea board to sign this morata guy, is it because of shirt sales or what.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 6:40pm On Feb 02, 2019
Wonderful response after the horror show. Kante wowed me today.Now we atleast have a striker,well taken goals from him. Hazard still very lethal when played on the wing.Today there was urgency in our game, if only they can continue like this.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:40pm On Feb 02, 2019
nihilistjnr:

looool

I swear this actually happened to me in secondary school. I went for one of those school house parties, and after enough tapping current without further action, I needed to discharge.

The crib was in that alapere side, and I was going to ojota. The host of the party gave the location of a joint along my route so I found my way.

It was one of those bungalow joints, where the olosho enterprise took over an entire face-me-i-face-you crib.

The chief olosho was one mighty alhaja sat outside. the main door. I she saw one very fresh looking woman at the time. I got the usual, "small boy come I go do you well" yarns.

When I entered inside and it was time to actually do me well, this woman started preaching to me sha. Asking how old i was, anf what I was doing in Olosho zanga.

This is after collecting my 3h o. I was even begging her sef, like aunty abeg make I fück my Fück na. She said no that I should press breast and be going grin

I tried to act tough, and she threatened to beat the hell out of me with her slippers and wanted ro even lock the door to deal with my enemy.

I ran out and went to report to the chief olosho. That one too was now telling me the same thing...that it's not good, at my age I shouldn't be doing this...

I asked for my money back, alhaja called my client. That one said I don already touch bobby so the money don go. I was now begging to just nack sha. The bïtch said she no fit nack small boy prïck.

Eventually, a solution was found. Alhaja would nack me. This woman must have been late 50s. I was in SS1 so I think I was 13 or 14?

looking back at it now, I should have been disgusted, but back then I was a randy mofo, and would have fücked a hole in someone's coat, a hole in the ground, a slightly warm exhaust pipe lubricated with engine oil, anything.

Anyway we entered the dark room, I tried to press breast. She threatened to slap me. I tried to press yansh - tim ba fun e nigbaju.

na wa o.

last last she went on all 4s, raised her wrapper slightly and guided my dick into a warm receptacle. I was done in 5 minutes. I didn't know where my thing went, it could have been a freshly prepared wrap of eba with a hole in the middle for all I know.

All I cared about was that precious nut. I even bragged about in school the next week. grin grin grin
Lmaooooo. Man how you take dey remember these things. Boys play that runs with those Togo, Cotonou ones for that Vespa lungu that year but can't remember a lot. E don tey
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:49pm On Feb 02, 2019
diggz:

[s]SkimpleD...hope you see your unku 3pLeLbLos?

Hypocrisy n.a. die![/s] cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:55pm On Feb 02, 2019
[s][quote author=timbros post=75358429][/quote][/s]

3pLeLblos! tongue tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 7:05pm On Feb 02, 2019
Great game Eden Hazard.. Courtois is gladly carrying your begging ministry to a new level, Congrats in advance

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lavoca: 7:10pm On Feb 02, 2019
Heywhizzy:
Great game Eden Hazard.. Courtois is gladly carrying your begging ministry to a new level, Congrats in advance
This is how Hidden will turn 32 and Madrid will not sign him. Vinicus Jr is a working PROCESS

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2019
After this summer If Hazard is not signed he should sign new contract and become a legend in Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 7:47pm On Feb 02, 2019
na Bournemouth wey trash us be that o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 7:48pm On Feb 02, 2019
Now, let’s all hope that Arsenal will drop points tomorrow
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:48pm On Feb 02, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:

He's still a better option than the headless chicken called Pedro.
am telling u, forget Pedro's goals if only willian has consistent form he is better than Pedro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 7:57pm On Feb 02, 2019
Same Bournemouth.... 5-0 but somehow, una still get L today

(1) (2) (3) ... (6653) (6654) (6655) (6656) (6657) (6658) (6659) ... (19361) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: rooftops, BlueAngel444, DeadPresidents, raumdeuter, AirBay, lordfalcao(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.