Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,708 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6713) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10740335 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6710) (6711) (6712) (6713) (6714) (6715) (6716) ... (19411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 7:59pm On Feb 11, 2019
neezar:

I can't even understand what the otondo wrote up there

For someone 2 run down 2 sports section nd defend his paymaster is really a big issue
see what I told you?

As I mention npower and trader money gbam na hot slap I chop.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2019
neezar:
Meanwhile I saw a post on twitter not too long ago

Sarri and alonso had a bust up

Sarri told alonso to look for another job that he's very useless at football

Alonso scored "-1" in my FPL team angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2019
PietroRick:
lol. Direct football Is not counter attacking football.
Also klopp does not play direct football.

direct football is not a tactics.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2019
timbros:

Good to know.

Diggz, you see your brother? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2019
Oh mehn this isn't no more a troll

This is an invasion shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:03pm On Feb 11, 2019
neezar:
Larride u nd Dayo no try at all oo

Politics section is there na

Now see that mad man wey just invade here angry

Sorry but I think we can discuss any topic here. We have discussed football, education, career and the likes.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 8:03pm On Feb 11, 2019
odizeey:
see what I told you?

As I mention npower and trader money gbam na hot slap I chop.

Mhen I have never seen this kind of defence before

The dude makes a living from this thing

Just leave him Bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 8:04pm On Feb 11, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Alonso scored "-1" in my FPL team angry
You get Alonso for ur fpl team??

Oboi u get mind oo shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 46O1CE: 8:05pm On Feb 11, 2019
odizeey:
e be like dem send you come. Please judge yourself, do you have sense? Stop wasting you 30k stipend on data use it to learn trade
Same rehearsed line again . The 30k stipend talk is stale already.
Say something else

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
neezar:

Mhen I have never seen this kind of defence before

The dude makes a living from this thing

Just leave him Bro
bro I just dey laugh as I dey here.
We won't forget 6:0 never.
The time is 8:0SIX
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 8:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
odizeey:
bro I just dey laugh as I dey here.
We won't forget 6:0 never
The zombie just spoilt the party for us
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 8:09pm On Feb 11, 2019
neezar:

The zombie just spoilt the party for us
I weak.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 8:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
odizeey:
I weak.
Ignore the mofo

He will surely craw back into his hole
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
neezar:

You get Alonso for ur fpl team??

Oboi u get mind oo shocked

He was balling well before the traumatic rape occurred yesterday, and i got him at just 6.0m at the beginning of the season.

Thunder go fire Pep for not playing Sane in yesterday's match angry, he could have easily scored 2 or 3 goals, and given me at least 15 points boost angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 8:15pm On Feb 11, 2019
GloryIsaac:

He was balling well before the traumatic rape occurred yesterday, and i got him at just 6.0m at the beginning of the season.

Thunder go fire Pep for not playing Sane in yesterday's match angry, he could have easily scored 2 or 3 goals, and given me at least 15 points boost angry
Lol

Which one is 6a.m again cheesy cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile I just have 3 city players

Aguero....Ederson and sterling

Aguero na my captain

Ederson vice capo

It's high time I get rid of Firmino
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
neezar:

Lol

Which one is 6a.m again cheesy cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile I just have 3 city players

Aguero....Ederson and sterling

Aguero na my captain

Ederson vice capo

It's high time I get rid of Firmino

grin I didn't expect the price of Alonso to rhyme with the molestation of yesterday, but it did cheesy grin

Money no dey to buy Aguero embarassed... Ederson gives points every time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2019
GloryIsaac:

grin I didn't expect the price of Alonso to rhyme with the molestation of yesterday, but it did cheesy grin

Money no dey to buy Aguero embarassed... Ederson gives points every time.
I bought Aguero at the starting of the season even when he wasn't giving me points and his transfer fee was relatively manageable

But Sterling is a player you should always bank on

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:47pm On Feb 11, 2019
PietroRick:
lol. Direct football Is not counter attacking football.
Also klopp does not play direct football.

since he is insisting, mk I just leave am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 11, 2019
neezar:

I bought Aguero at the starting of the season even when he wasn't giving me points and his transfer fee was relatively manageable

But Sterling is a player you should always bank on

That's for next season though, can't scatter the team's setup now. Callum Wilson also balled, but injury has rendered him useless at the moment.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
Raumdeuter give us Trump collect Buhari...

No let thunder faya you for Obodo oyinbo! angry angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 9:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
elrony:
Raumdeuter give us Trump collect Buhari...

No let thunder faya you for Obodo oyinbo! angry angry angry
Person dey abroad dey wish us Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 9:40pm On Feb 11, 2019
GloryIsaac:

That's for next season though, can't scatter the team's setup now. Callum Wilson also balled, but injury has rendered him useless at the moment.
Look for all these small teams wey sabi park bus wella

Use one or two of their defenders

Just a tip

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
I heard the lifeless one was stoned today in Abeokuta the way Muslims doing pilgrimage in Mecca, Saudi Arabia, hurl stones at Satan (devil).

It seems Buhari is fast becoming a synonym for the devil himself, meant to be cast out by every sane Nigerian, except zombies.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 9:59pm On Feb 11, 2019
DExponential:

Person dey abroad dey wish us Buhari.
Not just him, Ibime supports buhari cheesy But no be their fault sha, they witnessed pdp... Now they are outside and have now realized pdp cheated us, but if they are in Nigeria under this present government lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 10:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
larride:

There’s nothing like papering over the crack anymore. There’s no point deceiving ourselves. The hard work for a better Nigeria must be done by you and me.

Unfortunately, we have to pay for the years of wastefulness of all our past leaders. I’d rather suffer today for a better country.
Like you still wish to suffer under Apc for a better Nigeria??

(1) (2) (3) ... (6710) (6711) (6712) (6713) (6714) (6715) (6716) ... (19411) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sarsaproko, afrodoc2 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.