Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,474 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6753) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10559298 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6750) (6751) (6752) (6753) (6754) (6755) (6756) ... (19192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ollah2: 9:34am On Feb 18, 2019
eph12:
The funny thing here is that none of these guys can ever muster the courage to walk up to a shrine and dare the herbalist there grin grin grin

the same folks believe the co.ck and bull stories in their storybooks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 18, 2019
eph12:
The funny thing here is that none of these guys can ever muster the courage to walk up to a shrine and dare the herbalist there grin grin grin
I see all these ATR faithful and herbalists around here in Ogun and, occasionally, in Lagos. Most times, what they use to attack or defend themselves are physical weapons, fortified with poisonous materials. Some of those weapons are ita, menumo, makenje, and others in Yoruba. All these could be wielded by other people that don't believe in their gods/goddesses.

Their so-called spiritual powers are mostly attributed to coincidences, which everyone experiences in form of wishes, prayers to God, etc.

IMO, few people have spiritual/supernatural powers (like seers, time-travellers, dreamwalkers, etc.) but they are quite rare and may or may not belong to any particular religion.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:16am On Feb 18, 2019
gensteejay:

I see all these ATR faithful and herbalists around here in Ogun and, occasionally, in Lagos. Most times, what they use to attack or defend themselves are physical weapons, fortified with poisonous materials. Some of those weapons are ita, menumo, makenje, and others in Yoruba. All these could be wielded by other people that don't believe in their gods/goddesses.

Their so-called spiritual powers are mostly attributed to coincidences, which everyone experiences in form of wishes, prayers to God, etc.

IMO, few people have spiritual/supernatural powers (like seers, time-travellers, dreamwalkers, etc.) but they are quite rare and may or may not belong to any particular religion.
I'm not talking about the fake ones, those scam artists

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 18, 2019
eph12:

I'm not talking about the fake ones, those scam artists
You believe all those iyas and babas in shrines can use voodoo to teleport to any location at will, have real ayeta (African version of a bulletproof vest)?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:25am On Feb 18, 2019
hensben:
Yes I’m a Christian and I believe in most high.
what is your take on moses' era when those magician's rods transformed into a snakes...

Or better still what is ur stands on d bible acknowledging sorcerers here

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 10:26am On Feb 18, 2019
eph12:
I hope that I am not one of "these" guys you are referring to sha,because let me set the record straight, na Benin boy I be,when was growing up almost everybody in my area dey serve Ogun,then we dey do goat sacrifice give the gods but the kind melon soup and juju meat ehh sweat die, so forget that angle I know juju life wella,but today most beni people no longer go to shrines,they now go to church(even my papa seft grin grin)I attend neither but I miss juju food grin grin grin.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 11:14am On Feb 18, 2019
madrid5:
I hope that I am not one of "these" guys you are referring to sha,because let me set the record straight, na Benin boy I be,when was growing up almost everybody in my area dey serve Ogun,then we dey do goat sacrifice give the gods but the kind melon soup and juju meat ehh sweat die, so forget that angle I know juju life wella,but today most beni people no longer go to shrines,they now go to church(even my papa seft grin grin)I attend neither but I miss juju food grin grin grin.
You dey chop that sacrifice them prepare,dey place for inside calabash,carry for night go drop for crossroad or near transformer?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 11:29am On Feb 18, 2019
gensteejay:

You believe all those iyas and babas in shrines can use voodoo to teleport to any location at will, have real ayeta (African version of a bulletproof vest)?
I believe there are some mystical powers but they have limitations
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 11:32am On Feb 18, 2019
madrid5:
Do you believe in God?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 18, 2019
eph12:

I believe there are some mystical powers but they have limitations
Ok
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 12:14pm On Feb 18, 2019
One of the players confided in his adviser this week that he expected Sarri to be sacked if the club fail to win at least one of their next two games — against Manchester United in the FA Cup, and Manchester City in the Carabao Cup final. #CFC (Mail)

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 12:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
SIRcumalot:

You dey chop that sacrifice them prepare,dey place for inside calabash,carry for night go drop for crossroad or near transformer?
grin grin grin,no na that wan na ozobo,we nor do ozobo for our House, the shrine was at the back of our house,den another wan dey for one full room,the head of the goat was kept at the shrine,the rest na food.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 12:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
PlainJAY:
One of the players confided in his adviser this week that he expected Sarri to be sacked if the club fail to win at least one of their next two games — against Manchester United in the FA Cup, and Manchester City in the Carabao Cup final. #CFC (Mail)

that sarri guy is too tactically stuborn for a coach who is suppose to be a genius.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
Segedinho:
what is your take on moses' era when those magician's rods transformed into a snakes...

Or better still what is ur stands on d bible acknowledging sorcerers here
Well, I believe there are magicians but not jazz of eating razor blade, gun texting and all that, I am thinking those things are trick.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
PlainJAY:

We don't want Sarri sacked yet o. I think we can take one for the team undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
Greatihex:
explain to us why local powder could not kill them, when all know that local powder kills?

The same reason local herbs failed to cure sick children and made them to tag sick children Ogbaje

Why be say 100yrs ago a woman will give bith to 10 children 8 will die and they will start sacrifice to Ogbanje gods, how come that doesnt happen again?

In Yorubaland smallpox that has almost been eradicated now with vaccine was a major source of scam for babalawo who will say they are sacrificing to Soponna
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 2:16pm On Feb 18, 2019
If every other Juju is fake, I can beat my chest Yahoo plus is 100% real.. No need to write personal experience, if you don't believe what Christobam wrote, then I can't help your unbelief

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 18, 2019
Heywhizzy:
If every other Juju is fake, I can beat my chest Yahoo plus is 100% real.. No need to write personal experience, if you don't believe what Christtobam wrote, then I can't help your unbelief
Leave dos niggas, Dem no sabi anything
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 18, 2019
Isn't Today a matchday,abi sarri don make us weak?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Biggty(m): 4:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
Them don turn the thread upside down

Juju is 100% real

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 4:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
Have they postponed the match or have you guys given up?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lanrefresh(m): 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
Guys don turn sixth avenue to jazz argument thread. grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 4:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
grin

Multi-purpose Thread!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 4:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
lanrefresh:
Guys don turn sixth avenue to jazz argument thread. grin grin.
Are you surprised? Agberos will always show themselves anywhere. This same 6th avenue, Assnal and United have been there o but they conducted themselves respectfully. See what they have done to the place now

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
eph12:

Are you surprised? Agberos will always show themselves anywhere. This same 6th avenue, Assnal and United have been there o but they conducted themselves respectfully. See what they have done to the place now

Shut up! You too dey talk cho cho cho... angry

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
patrickmuf:
Have they postponed the match or have you guys given up?

grin grin

Scummite!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 4:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
diggz:

Shut up! You too dey talk cho cho cho... angry
How far, I hear say village people dey use u learn work cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarlRagnar2(m): 4:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
SARRI better not lose to those scummies angry angry
I hate losing to man utd

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
eph12:

How far, I hear say village people dey use u learn work cheesy cheesy

Which kind work them wan use royal blood use learn? You better face your front eph! I no sabi why you Scummites blood dey carry dey shoot anyhow....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2019
EarlRagnar2:
SARRI better not lose to those scummies angry angry
I hate losing to man utd
Me too. We will win with a slim margin though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2019
PlainJAY:

Naso them dey sack coach...

Coach wey no fit coach for a whole season, is that one a coach?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2019
A day like this is when I miss Donkeyoko. The guy sabi deal with scummies eh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6750) (6751) (6752) (6753) (6754) (6755) (6756) ... (19192) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chelseabmw(m), enigma0 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.