Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,704 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6808) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10740299 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6805) (6806) (6807) (6808) (6809) (6810) (6811) ... (19411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2019
raumdeuter:
Gombe

APC 402,961
PDP 138,484

Margin 264,477
You just dey flash APC for our face while you are abroad enjoying life..and we dey here dey suffer am.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 6:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
Inec under this Mohmood has to be one of the most disorganized Inec ever.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 6:51pm On Feb 25, 2019
raumdeuter:
Gombe

APC 402,961
PDP 138,484

Margin 264,477
kastina alone literally buried south east.

i expect buhari to win by atleast 6 million margin.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 6:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
I saw what that bastard Kepa did during match highlights..... damn! Such level of fvckery!

Dude should be banned from playing for Chelsea and banned from Stamford bridge!

Sarri would be a complete fool to play that guy again!

Kai, e vex me o undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 6:57pm On Feb 25, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:

Wahala dey o. My baby sis who works in Abuja said one of her friends who is Fashola’s PA called to celebrate few mins ago.

APC don win this thing again! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
SkimpleD:

Wahala dey o. My baby sis who works in Abuja said one of her friends who is Fashola’s PA called to celebrate few mins ago.

APC don win this thing again! grin
as in ehn

see ass the thing be like mancity vs chelsea cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AmoryBlacq: 7:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
Well I'm particularly pleased with the SW, for once they kept politics of interest aside and thought of national interest!

People are not stupid, you can't say people are voting a President out in a state because the governor could not pay salaries, how comical!

PDP stopped ruling Edo state over 10yrs ago,and may never rule it for at least 16yrs, my current governor Obaseki is at peace with the people. We still love Oshiomole because of the liberation he brought to the state yet we massively voted against buhari. It is not about Party affiliation nowadays but national interest.

You want us to give our lands to your people or else they keep destroying our farms and killing our people.
The north will turn up for buhari because he represents their sinister agenda though I'm particularly displeased with Benue and taraba, they never learnt from their past or maybe they were forced into submission, anyhow, I leave them to their fate!

I embrace the next 4 years with strength, perseverance and my 9mm! it's all man for himself.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 7:10pm On Feb 25, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
as in ehn

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 7:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
as in ehn

How this matter con concern Chelsea now

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 7:13pm On Feb 25, 2019
SkimpleD:

How this matter con concern Chelsea now
cheesy cheesy grin

sometimes laughing at yourself is the best medicine.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:

I doubt the 6million margin, It wont even be up to 4million
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarlRagnar2(m): 7:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
AmoryBlacq:
Well I'm particularly pleased with the SW, for once they kept politics of interest aside and thought of national interest!

People are not stupid, you can't say people are voting a President out in a state because the governor could not pay salaries, how comical!

PDP stopped ruling Edo state over 10yrs ago,and may never rule it for at least 16yrs, my current governor Obaseki is at peace with the people. We still love Oshiomole because of the liberation he brought to the state yet we massively voted against buhari. It is not about Party affiliation nowadays but national interest.

You want us to give our lands to your people or else they keep destroying our farms and killing our people.
The north will turn up for buhari because he represents their sinister agenda though I'm particularly displeased with Benue and taraba, they never learnt from their past or maybe they were forced into submission, anyhow, I leave them to their fate!

I embrace the next 4 years with strength, perseverance and my 9mm! it's all man for himself.
It has always been all man for himself in naija
Ya'all need to stop painting Atiku as saint....No be him and obasanjo run this country for 8 years, Na wetin he forget for aso rock
Buhari over Atiku all day any time

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:34pm On Feb 25, 2019
SkimpleD:
I saw what that bastard Kepa did during match highlights..... damn! Such level of fvckery!

Dude should be banned from playing for Chelsea and banned from Stamford bridge!

Sarri would be a complete fool to play that guy again!

Kai, e vex me o undecided

Sarri n.a. coward if that ediot ever starts a game of football for him...
Aspa the useless apere called kepa....I no wan use my eye take see that guy....make him dey go abeg.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarlRagnar2(m): 7:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
Na selective amnesia dey worry most Nigerians....They made it look as if we have been enjoying since 1999.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by stuff46(m): 7:38pm On Feb 25, 2019
AmoryBlacq:

[b]I embrace the next 4 years with strength, perseverance and my 9mm! it's all man for himself.

[/b]

My brother, I feel you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AmoryBlacq: 7:38pm On Feb 25, 2019
EarlRagnar2:
It has always been all man for himself in naija
Ya'all need to stop painting Atiku as saint....No be him and obasanjo run this country for 8 years, Na wetin he forget for aso rock
Buhari over Atiku all day any time

I paint no one as a saint...I give zero about Atiku. it was a matter of choosing the lesser evil.

if you don't see what is happening in the country, I leave you to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 7:39pm On Feb 25, 2019
raumdeuter:

yeah i know.. just exaggerating.

but south south won the election for buhari.. if they had cancelled out most northern votes like they did in 2015, i dont see buhari having it this easy.

this shows south west doesnt know where it's interest is protected with the terrible show of shame that happened.

i would even support if apc zones their 2023 to south south. atleast sw seemed to be okay with playing mumu opposition.

the only person that pained me so far is akpabio sha. woulda loved to see him as senate president.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 7:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
EarlRagnar2:
Na selective amnesia dey worry most Nigerians....They made it look as if we have been enjoying since 1999.
abi o

like nigeria was eldorado before 2015.

like the violence, killings, poverty all started in 2015.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by stuff46(m): 7:41pm On Feb 25, 2019
raumdeuter:

Pdp pulled some votes down hear. Though not enough to pull a bloc but will surely show the level of dissatisfaction with Bulgari himself.

Election is katsina by Buhari was solely bought. Fist hand witness speaking.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarlRagnar2(m): 7:45pm On Feb 25, 2019
AmoryBlacq:

I paint no one as a saint...I give zero about Atiku. it was a matter of choosing the lesser evil.

if you don't see what is happening in the country, I leave you to yourself.
The lesser devil here is buhari obviously.....What's happening that's new in naija....Gold dey drop from heaven before grin
Una be clowns ah swear cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:45pm On Feb 25, 2019
https://www.instagram.com/p/BuTLxk1HT9e/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=15mv3fnu99v69

Conte outdid himself in stupidity when he sold this player for fuckin chalobah.while it never came as a surprise since A prophet is honored everywhere except in his homeland .God bless boro fans for seeing what chelsea couldn’t see in 10yrs under 2 months.

Can somebody just bring Mikel back to this club pls ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
PDP had their chances for 16 years. Let them go and rest.

The same Atiku wey una dey paint as Messiah is he not Obasanjo's VP abi another Atiku dey? Taaaa gbafuo eba there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:17pm On Feb 25, 2019
Was telling someone that pdp are not serious. I expected the pdp governors and senators of the last 4 years to do wonders in their states, so as to show what they're capable of and give them a huge fighting chance in this election but they did nothing out of the ordinary. Fayose was busy sharing pomo. Smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
eph12:
Was telling someone that pdp are not serious. I expected the pdp governors and senators of the last 4 years to do wonders in their states, so as to show what they're capable of and give them a huge fighting chance in this election but they did nothing out of the ordinary. Fayose was busy sharing pomo. Smh

The good thing about this year's election is that some politicians will get retired....hopefully more of them from apc and pdp will get to retire after 2023 as well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
diggz:

The good thing about this year's election is that some politicians will get retired....hopefully more of them from apc and pdp will get to retire after 2023 as well.

Especially in the North and down south here. I pity Akpabio though, he would have been good to have him as SP.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 8:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
larride:

Especially in the North and down south here. I pity Akpabio though, he would have been good to have him as SP.
Akpabio truly lost?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:41pm On Feb 25, 2019
larride:

I have no pity for any of these guys....let him rest.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:41pm On Feb 25, 2019
raumdeuter:

It should be around the 2m mark, same as Jonathan.

Atiku has actually closed the gap that Buhari had on Jonathan significantly in all the states announced so far.

The problem is he won't get what Jonathan got is SS and SE
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
SkimpleD:

Akpabio truly lost?

Yes, he’s trying to do magomago just the same way Rochas forced Imo REC to declare him senator-elect when he lost. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2019
larride:

Tufia.

I'm celebrating Akpabio and Sarakis loss wholeheartedly.

It's a shame that these two eediots have now been replaced by Abba Moro, Ifeanyi Ubah, Rochas and OUK in our political space. More problems for Naija

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ibime:

It should be around the 2m mark, same as Jonathan.

Atiku has actually closed the gap that Buhari had on Jonathan significantly in all the states announced so far.

The problem is he won't get what Jonathan got is SS and SE

True. I saw Enugu and Ebonyi result and I felt like laughing.

Since the SW wants to be playing opposition with everything, APC really needs to look towards Amaechi in SS in 2023. Shebi them no wan get sense for SW ni.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:45pm On Feb 25, 2019
larride:

Yes, he’s trying to do magomago just the same way Rochas forced Imo REC to declare him senator-elect when he lost. grin grin

Rochas case is really pissing me off...

Aspa akpabio...buhari will compensate him I believe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6805) (6806) (6807) (6808) (6809) (6810) (6811) ... (19411) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.