Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6816) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10517646 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6813) (6814) (6815) (6816) (6817) (6818) (6819) ... (19155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
diggz:

Warri no get joy bros....ask that fake pastor called elrony wey don run leave him village cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
diggz:

N.a. warri boi n.a....shey you no dey see the devilish spirit inside am ni?

I don dey suspect your anointing pastor angry

O ye heathen, you cannot comprehend the anointing from Jah cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
elrony:

O ye heathen, you cannot comprehend the anointing from Jah cheesy

SkimpleD your fellow fake pastor don come o!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
SkimpleD:

Diggz would be delivered of the devilish spirit resident in him.

I will make sure of that grin

Nihilistjnr, I have learnt my lessons grin grin grin

#fixed

Apostle, do not be equally yoked with Olorogun Diggz the Deltan Jebusite cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 3:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
diggz:

SkimpleD your fellow fake pastor don come o!

"Touch not my anointed..." It is written. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 3:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
elrony:

#fixed

Elrony how far.

Attic don clean o.

Which time we dey enter studio bros?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ibime:

You're joking right? Tinubu that purportedly wanted VP slot in 2015?

APC will never field Osinbajo in 2015. Otherwise PDP will trump them with a Northern Muslim candidate. Those almajiris up North don't care about your zoning arrangement.

Someone who.is both Buhari and Tinubus boy and who ticks the same "northern" and "integrity" credentials, and is.also sellable to the South is Ribadu. He is the one Buhari will likely handpick, and he is already a Tinubu boy and acceptable to Western structure having run for ACN in 2011.
APC will not field Northern candidate in 2023. Unless you want the party to scatter! PDP will also return to South else the party will scatter as well.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
A40:
APC will not field Northern candidate in 2023. Unless you want the party to scatter! PDP will also return to South else the party will scatter as well.

Make we dey look. The last 2 elections show most of the votes are up North. And Almajiri no dey like to vote Southern candidate, so if Dem want win, they have to go to the North. That zoning shït only applies to a one party state. Once you have a 2 party system, it's about which party can outdo the other, and the best way to ensure that is to field Northern candidate against Southern opposition. I think Wike is likely to win PDP ticket. If APC field Yoruba man, a 3rd party will emerge for a Northern candidate.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
popizaino:

Am sure the stupid boy is Jorginho right grin?
anyone you want it to be
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
neezar:
Lol
Raumdeuter pdp can't be that foolish to zone the presidency to the South East in 2023
I see a Kwankwaso reclaiming that ticket
South East always have this low turnout of voters
If Apc zones the presidency to the south ehn......Pdp will coast to victory easily
neezar:
Lol
Raumdeuter pdp can't be that foolish to zone the presidency to the South East in 2023
I see a Kwankwaso reclaiming that ticket
South East always have this low turnout of voters
If Apc zones the presidency to the south ehn......Pdp will coast to victory easily
I think the fact that two Fulani men competing also played a role in voter apathy from that region. A Kwankwaso cannot pull the crowd Buhari pulled. Forget those frauds! This election has showed that Buhari is a one man MOPOL. And if Buhari could lose an election to a Southerner then the others don't have a prayer

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
elrony:

#fixed

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ibime:

Make we dey look. The last 2 elections show most of the votes are up North. And Almajiri no dey like to vote Southern candidate, so if Dem want win, they have to go to the North. That zoning shït only applies to a one party state. Once you have a 2 party system, it's about which party can outdo the other, and the best way to ensure that is to field Northern candidate against Southern opposition. I think Wike is likely to win PDP ticket. If APC field Yoruba man, a 3rd party will emerge for a Northern candidate.
It goes beyond just numbers and is more about the personalities contesting. Else why is the gap between Buhari and Atiku so wide?

I guarantee you whoever they field will not get Buhari's numbers in the north for starters. Secondly no election can be won without assistance from the Southern part of the country so forget the almajiri side. Any candidate the North fields will get zero cooperation from the Southern part of the country

Buhari is the most popular candidate the North ever presented and he lost twice to OBJ and GEJ. Whoever presents another Northerner in 2023 would lose badly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
A40:
It goes beyond just numbers and is more about the personalities contesting. Else why is the gap between Buhari and Atiku so wide?

I guarantee you whoever they field will not get Buhari's numbers in the north for starters. Secondly no election can be won without assistance from the Southern part of the country so forget the almajiri side. Any candidate the North fields will get zero cooperation from the Southern part of the country

Buhari is the most popular candidate the North ever presented and he lost twice to OBJ and GEJ. Whoever presents another Northerner in 2023 would lose badly
Ibime:

Make we dey look. The last 2 elections show most of the votes are up North . And Almajiri no dey like to vote Southern candidate, so if Dem want win, they have to go to the North. That zoning shït only applies to a one party state. Once you have a 2 party system, it's about which party can outdo the other, and the best way to ensure that is to field Northern candidate against Southern opposition. I think Wike is likely to win PDP ticket. If APC field Yoruba man, a 3rd party will emerge for a Northern candidate.

If a Northerner is on the ticket of the 2 major party it will be hard for him to lose but I think the Northerners will chill for 2023.

And let the South slug it out. Wike will be a good choice for PDP

PDP have to realize that their Southern strenght is in the SS and only when they get a SS man on the ticket can they get good numbers

Logically I will say PDP should give Wike or Duke the ticket, SE will never vote APC regardless so You get 2 regions APC and PDP

But knowing them, they will probably give the SE and the SS will stay aloof again like this one or even worse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 4:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ibime:

Election rigger spotted.
Lol see dis guy, fvck up for ekpan dem go just gun you down no time, special adviser to okowa was gunned down on the 16 of dis month at ekpan that his currently ruled by PDP,

A day b4 election they made an announcement at ekpan that if you vote for the APC you should just pack out or else e go red for you.

everywhere don cool shaa, thanks to OMO-Agege who won senate sit, had it been it was Evelyn na house I for the stay 247. cuz omo agege na confirm thug.

b4 election them don already gun down 5people for my area, 3 of them na my paddies.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 4:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
weedtaker:
Lol see dis guy, fvck up for ekpan dem go just gun you down no time, special adviser to okowa was gunned down on the 16 of dis month at ekpan that his currently ruled by PDP,

A day b4 election they made an announcement at ekpan that if you vote for the APC you should just pack out or else e go red for you.

everywhere don cool shaa, thanks to OMO-Agege who won senate sit, had it been it was Evelyn na house I for the stay 247. cuz omo agege na confirm thug.

b4 election them don already gun down 5people for my area, 3 of them na my paddies.
Why southerners dey behave like this na?
I thought it is supposed to be the northerners
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2019
biomustry:

Why southerners dey behave like this na?
I thought it is supposed to be the northerners
Lol, obob na so we see am o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

If a Northerner is on the ticket of the 2 major party it will be hard for him to lose but I think the Northerners will chill for 2023.

And let the South slug it out. Wike will be a good choice for PDP

PDP have to realize that their Southern strenght is in the SS and only when they get a SS man on the ticket can they get good numbers

Logically I will say PDP should give Wike or Duke the ticket, SE will never vote APC regardless so You get 2 regions APC and PDP

But knowing them, they will probably give the SE and the SS will stay aloof again like this one or even worse
Nigeria is still divided as hell. I strongly doubt any region would allow the other to rule 16 years uninterrupted. This is why I believe anyone fielding a Northern candidate for the next election would fail pretty badly

I agree and bear in mind that PDP's only ticket to relevance was the SS/SE axis. But for those states PDP as a party would have faded to extinction. They would be phoolish to not insist on their rights this time.

The SE have endured some marginalisation too but that is mostly as a result of their political miscalculations and bad alliances. They aligned with PDP for the longest time but were never carried along at Federal level.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
6 million registered voters in Lagos only 1.1million voted. I'm sure most of these Lagos based Twitter warlords are among the 5million people that wanted Buhari out but didn't vote

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 5:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Elrony how far.

Attic don clean o.

Which time we dey enter studio bros?

Make I make arrangements finish... This place dey hot grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 5:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
A40:
I think the fact that two Fulani men competing also played a role in voter apathy from that region. A Kwankwaso cannot pull the crowd Buhari pulled. Forget those frauds! This election has showed that Buhari is a one man MOPOL. And if Buhari could lose an election to a Southerner then the others don't have a prayer

Buhari is not a one man mopol... The rigging machinery of the southern bloc is what he's riding on this time around.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 5:42pm On Feb 26, 2019
A40:
Nigeria is still divided as hell

And it will always be, na why this country no go ever get purposeful progress. The divide keeps expanding every day.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 5:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
elrony:

Buhari is not a one man mopol... The rigging machinery of the southern bloc is what he's riding on this time around.
Lool. Which of these two parties aren't rigging? Abeg leave story for Jimi Solanke. Atiku won with less than 35k votes in his own state. His STATE!

Most SW people don't trust Atiku and the only reason he unconvincingly won some states there was due to the terrible performances of APC Governors. The two states that would have made a difference for either candidate (Lagos, Ogun) their residents no comot come vote so what next?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
A40:
6 million registered voters in Lagos only 1.1million voted. I'm sure most of these Lagos based Twitter warlords are among the 5million people that wanted Buhari out but didn't vote

It's really annoying. Most of my friends and neighbors did not vote. People just sit for house dey chill. Na the youths Bleep up pass. Na old people full polling booths.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 7:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
wman:

It's really annoying. Most of my friends and neighbors did not vote. People just sit for house dey chill. Na the youths Bleep up pass. Na old people full polling booths.
True Bro

Nigeria youths are indeed just noise makers

Was the youngest person at my polling booth

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
Nigerian elections have always been "the battle of the best rigger". Every party is involved in rigging, na who rig pass na him get mouth.

Buhari is a religion in the north, followership is not hinged on money, rather strong religious beliefs rooted in core cultural values. At this time, I don't think there is any politician in the entire country popular enough to defeat Buhari in a national election. Discrediting his performance, government or persona to sell votes will only work in the south and not the north especially the core north who have the numbers.

I will tell you this, the results of this election have empowered Buhari to become the most powerful power block that is bigger than Obasanjo and Tinubu after 2023. Tinubu could not salvage the PDP onslaught in the South, including his South West but Buhari dominated the core North for the 2nd time, this time against a fellow Fulani. If Buhari chooses to become a godfather after his tenure which is not in his nature, Tinubu and others would have to give up the machinery of the party if they want to remain in the winning party. After his tenure is over and ensuring APC succeeds him, I see Buhari going back to Daura to continue his modest life and away from the bright lights of politics.

If he chooses otherwise? then others should just pack their bags or they would be relegated to the doldrums of the party.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

Danilo came in but I don't know if the dribble was at the time fernandinho was out

Even if it was 11 vs 11

Of what benefit was that dribble to the game, was it to create a chance or just to please himself that

O boy, today I disgrace aguero
hazard should continue to dribble, football is entertainment, that's why I like ronaldihno,neymar,zidane and iniesta,as you notice most of these are barca players but I still appreciate their art,that particular dribble sweat me.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 8:03pm On Feb 26, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
wman:

It's what I keep saying. Even if we agree there were thugs that disrupted things in a few areas, I'm not sure thugs can chase away over 5m people.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
Roland17:
Nigerian elections have always been "the battle of the best rigger". Every party is involved in rigging, na who rig pass na him get mouth.

Buhari is a religion in the north, followership is not hinged on money, rather strong religious beliefs rooted in core cultural values. At this time, I don't think there is any politician in the entire country popular enough to defeat Buhari in a national election. Discrediting his performance, government or persona to sell votes will only work in the south and not the north especially the core north who have the numbers.

I will tell you this, the results of this election have empowered Buhari to become the most powerful power block that is bigger than Obasanjo and Tinubu after 2023. Tinubu could not salvage the PDP onslaught in the South, including his South West but Buhari dominated the core North for the 2nd time, this time against a fellow Fulani. If Buhari chooses to become a godfather after his tenure which is not in his nature, Tinubu and others would have to give up the machinery of the party if they want to remain in the winning party. After his tenure is over and ensuring APC succeeds him, I see Buhari going back to Daura to continue his modest life and away from the bright lights of politics.

If he chooses otherwise? then others should just pack their bags or they would be relegated to the doldrums of the party.
This is why I called Buhari a one man MOPOL. Where was the Kwankwaso when Buhari was singlehandedly pulling millions in the NE/NW region with CPC and ANPP. Their loyalty to him is unalloyed. However votes from the NE/NW will never be enough to win Nigerian elections this is why the idea that any party can plug and play any Northerner and he will win by default is sadly mistaken

I think beyond Buhari's popularity the PDP are also reaping the fruits of their bad governance from 1999-2015 at the Federal Level which in turn affected the number of states they controlled at state level. Especially in the North Central which Atiku should have won by more convincing margins.

This is why the APC need to be very careful! If they don't deliver this can very well be their fate in 2023 and at that point it wouldn't matter who the opposition present.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
TLona1:
Raumdeuter.

What can you say about this?

Rejected vote is 26k+ not 226k+
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 8:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
Roland17:

Spot on. But I believe he will chose to live his modest life.
Even without popular party structure, he always came 2nd. Buhari is a movement in the north

(1) (2) (3) ... (6813) (6814) (6815) (6816) (6817) (6818) (6819) ... (19155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: a4turitoroman, DammyOlu123(m), popizaino(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.