Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,314 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6832) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10531027 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6829) (6830) (6831) (6832) (6833) (6834) (6835) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 10:36pm On Mar 02, 2019
raumdeuter:

And every player must be Messi and Ronaldo, How old is Diego Costa

How old is ur benzema?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:39pm On Mar 02, 2019
popizaino:
Our famous dancer has the league and awards to show for it.Tell us what zaha has to show for his beautiful goal

League wey be say na Kante Fabregas and Costa deliver am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:40pm On Mar 02, 2019
thorrvik55:

How old is ur benzema?

Benzema is over 30
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
diggz:

Leave dayo alone...zlatan he called a fraud...did wonders in manU at 30plus

Which wonders did Zlatan do at Man Utd diLLgz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:43pm On Mar 02, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
I'm I the only one feeling irritated with the English of the assistant commentator for el classico.
That can't be English na. Was telling my mom that it was Spanish
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:47pm On Mar 02, 2019
nihilistjnr:

They were already cashing in since 1996 at least. Na Winners bring all that parole come.

Iyana, Egbeda, Shasha...Na winners populate almost the entire area.

Ironic how church and zina industries dey share customer base cheesy
The people that really made money are the ones that had property on that Akowonjo road axis. They were selling as high as 40milla as at 8-10 years ago. I have some ninjas there who woulda ended up in OSU instead of schooling in UK or Yankee thanks to that real estate boom

No money no money but people must pay tithe and patronize olosho
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:53pm On Mar 02, 2019
A40:
The people that really made money are the ones that had property on that Akowonjo road axis. They were selling as high as 40milla as at 8-10 years ago. I have some ninjas there who woulda ended up in OSU instead of schooling in UK or Yankee thanks to that real estate boom

No money no money but people must pay tithe and patronize olosho

That axis na beer parlor and olosho sure pass
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ChiefAzubuike(f): 10:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
eph12:

That can't be English na. Was telling my mom that it was Spanish
Na English e dey speak o.. I think its Raul (Gonzalez Blanco). Very terrible. He dey try but the accent is just pathetic and makes me wanna vomit..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
raumdeuter:

And every player must be Messi and Ronaldo, How old is Diego Costa or Ronaldo lima

Sanchez old age made you to tell united fans, no more excuse for lack of team quality with Sanchez addition, just last year, right?.

raumdeuter:
So we wont hear any excuse of how City has the best squad anymore

Now he is old and expected to be useless.

You were born with amala turner in your hand. Alamala of Ogbomosholand.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
Raumdeuter, from Spain with hate.

usbcable:
The players are not sharp and alert at all.

Bale is missing.
Carvajal is not contributing upfront either and not covering that well at the back.

Kross is turning into lazy Ozil.

We need another striker. Wait Ibrahim nko?

Yeah nobody benches Benzema

karkinase:
Mehn...which kind team be this self....All players are flop...Asensio oo, Isco, Bale, Benzema, Vinicius(indecisive), Kroos, Regulion(inexperience)... I just tire damn

Bag of beans must be there.

Give him Huesca or Levante now, raumdeuter will be giving stupid alerts. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:30pm On Mar 02, 2019
airmark:
Rumdeuter, from Spain with hate.
Bag of beans must be there.
Give him Huesca or Levante now, raumdeuter will be giving stupid alerts. cheesy

How many goals has Bellotti scored this year?

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:31pm On Mar 02, 2019
airmark:
Sanchez old age made you to tell united fans, no more excuse for lack of team quality with Sanchez addition, just last year, right?.

Now he is old and expected to be useless.
You were born with amala turner in your hand. Alamala of Ogbomosho land.

When United bought Alexis he was recently one of the top 3 goal scorers, Now he is past his useful age.

I know every small concept sounds like calculus to you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
raumdeuter:

When United bought Alexis he was recently one of the top 3 goal scorers, Now he is past his useful age.

I know every small concept sounds like calculus to you

cheesy cheesy cheesy

He joined at 29, the same age George Weah, Figo and others became the best players in the world.

What age did Ibrahimovic join united and still performed?

Di Maria at 31 was drinking beer at old trafford and still making daring runs on the pitch, while Sanchez was useless at 30.

You claimed united now got to the same quality level as City, after buying your Alexis, now after a year, he's too old. You are one shameless m0f0. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:33am On Mar 03, 2019
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

He joined at 29, the same age George Weah, Figo and others became the best players in the world.

What age did Ibrahimovic join united and still performed?

Di Maria at 31 was drinking beer at old trafford and still making daring runs on the pitch, while Sanchez was useless at 30.

You claimed united now got to the same quality level as City, after buying your Alexis, now after a year, he's too old. You are one shameless m0f0. cheesy

ow did Ibrahimovic perform at Man Utd? He performed so much that they kicked him out after 1.5 seasons

Most players dip in performance after the age of 30 that is why some coaches dont give players over 30 more than a year contract
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 12:40am On Mar 03, 2019
Dayo and Airmark wahlai if either of you ever calls a truce, nah Sango+Amadioha I go take swear for both of una.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:01am On Mar 03, 2019
raumdeuter:

ow did Ibrahimovic perform at Man Utd? He performed so much that they kicked him out after 1.5 seasons

Most players dip in performance after the age of 30 that is why some coaches dont give players over 30 more than a year contract

Ibrahimovic left after his long lay off.

Ibrahimovic at 37 - 17 goals in 33 matches

Alexis Sanchez at 30 - 3 goals in 29 matches.

If united actually kicked Ibrahimovic out, what do you think they should do to your Sanchez?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:15am On Mar 03, 2019
airmark:

Ibrahimovic left after his long lay off.

Ibrahimovic at 37 - 17 goals in 33 matches

Alexis Sanchez at 30 - 3 goals in 29 matches.

If united actually kicked Ibrahimovic out, what do you think they should do to your Sanchez?

Both players over 30 and worthless. Instead of foolishly differentiating between shiit and faeces
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:28am On Mar 03, 2019
raumdeuter:

Both players over 30 and worthless. Instead of foolishly differentiating between shiit and faeces

No, the stats proved you wrong.

At 32, Ibra was the 4th best player in the world, scoring 40+ goals in a season. At 30, you said Alexis is expected to be useless. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:06am On Mar 03, 2019
raumdeuter:

[s]How many goals has Bellotti scored this year?[/s]

It's Benzema again. Impotent striker. cheesy

FergieRaww:

some people will blame the coach, but how exactly do you want a coach to win something when his main source of attack is an 18yr old that doesn't know how to strike a ball on target gawd!!!

who's Brahim some of us are crying for? will he score 15goals before the season ends?

the attackers in madrid are impotent, bale cheesy Benzema cheesy (world best striker indeed) Flo Perez is a mad old man trying to use my club on a gambling business

anyway we ride on...

Hála Madrid

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Impotent Benzema.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:20am On Mar 03, 2019
airmark:

No, the stats proved you wrong.

At 32, Ibra was the 4th best player in the world, scoring 40+ goals in a season. At 30, you said Alexis is expected to be useless. cheesy

4th best player ina polling booth award. If we ask where his world cup CL or Euro cup is we will start hearing crickets
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:24am On Mar 03, 2019
airmark:
It's Benzema again. Impotent striker. cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Impotent Benzema.

If you will stake money I will prove that this impotent Benzema has more goals that Bellotti Relapsti this year
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:14am On Mar 03, 2019
raumdeuter:

If you will stake money I will prove that this impotent Benzema has more goals that Bellotti Relapsti this year

Kip kwayet!! When the oponu striker was busy scoring in useless matches you kept on dropping alerts here...

Abeg when last did you drop alerts for him after a Madrid game? I guess Madrid have not been playing games in the past days Laumdeuter?

#aparisports cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 5:42am On Mar 03, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:

Na English e dey speak o.. I think its Raul (Gonzalez Blanco). Very terrible. He dey try but the accent is just pathetic and makes me wanna vomit..
Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:42am On Mar 03, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
I'm I the only one feeling irritated with the English of the assistant commentator for el classico.
sounded Spanish
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kalapizim(m): 7:06am On Mar 03, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:

Spanish victor ikpeba grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 9:34am On Mar 03, 2019
Kalapizim:
Spanish victor ikpeba grin

Lol... This is funny
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:05am On Mar 03, 2019
raumdeuter:

4th best player ina polling booth award. If we ask where his world cup CL or Euro cup is we will start hearing crickets

Was it polling booth that made him to score over 40 goals in a season at over 30yrs of age?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kalapizim(m): 10:24am On Mar 03, 2019
Elnino4ladies:

Lol... This is funny
cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Smellymouth: 10:41am On Mar 03, 2019
Premier league manager of the month.
Top 4 Nominees:

1. Pep Guardiola
2. Ole Gunnar
3. Unai Emery
4. Kepa Aregbesola

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:44am On Mar 03, 2019
airmark:

Was it polling booth that made him to score over 40 goals in a season at over 30yrs of age?

Ignore ogbeni aregbesola Laumdeuter kepa abeg... cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:50am On Mar 03, 2019
FergieRaww:
I wonder how a management of one of the biggest if not the biggest football club decide not to spend big in the market instead opting to play 18yr olds to what benefit pls?!

some people will blame the coach, but how exactly do you want a coach to win something when his main source of attack is an 18yr old that doesn't know how to strike a ball on target gawd!!!

who's Brahim some of us are crying for? will he score 15goals before the season ends?

the attackers in madrid are impotent,
bale cheesy Benzema cheesy (world best striker indeed) Flo Perez is a mad old man trying to use my club on a gambling business

anyway we ride on...

Hála Madrid

Cc airmark raumdeuter

Ogbeni aregbesola Laumdeuter kepa....you have a mail from a Madrid fan grin cheesy

I am sure it is Lord ronaldos ghost from juventus that made your useless striker impotent cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:02am On Mar 03, 2019
diggz:

Cc airmark raumdeuter

Ogbeni aregbesola Laumdeuter kepa....you have a mail from a Madrid fan grin cheesy

I am sure it is Lord ronaldos ghost from juventus that made your useless striker impotent cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy

Raumdeuter should come and tell this man below that Benzema is still a Madrid striker.

erons22:
we are clearly lacking a finisher

(1) (2) (3) ... (6829) (6830) (6831) (6832) (6833) (6834) (6835) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: jolly94, ezra01(m), KanielOutis92 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.