Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,030 members, 7,866,895 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (697) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10761303 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) ... (19447) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 8:28am On Dec 04, 2014
Noah13:
Chelsea has proven that they are able to win without Diego Costa, Utd also won without Angel Di Maria (with hard luck and some help from De Gea), until Arsenal plays a full 90 minutes without Sanchez and also win the game, do not vomit this crap on this thread again. Have a nice day.

Although Man City are still yet to play without Aguero and win.
Who cares? Sanchez >>> Hazard !!!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 04, 2014
Noah13:
Torres, Eto'o and Ba just dey dupe us last season..Chai! angry

We should Kindly Sue them.. angry They really duped Us..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 04, 2014
Noah13:
Matic picked up his 5th booking of the season.

Is it in Premier league alone or all Competitions
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 8:33am On Dec 04, 2014
Keky:
Who cares? Sanchez >>> Hazard !!!!!!
Me and you know Arsenal is nothing without Sanchez!

So if you like enta street dey shout 'Sanchez >> Hazard' - not my fuckin' problem.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 8:35am On Dec 04, 2014
Gibimade:

Is it in Premier league alone or all Competitions
In the premier league all right.

He is a sure absentee for the game against Newcastle.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 04, 2014
Noah13:
In the premier league all right.

He is a sure absentee for the game against Newcastle.

sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 04, 2014
cool smiley

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 04, 2014
chelseabmw:

Boss how ur side sir?

Able Chairman, your boy is loyal cheesy grin

Guess you've been busy, you're hardly seen around.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 04, 2014
Gibimade:
Guapo is right on this 1 oo.. shocked I dont see ManCity losing this December period oo.. Them go roast anybody lipsrsealed

They got handed pretty easy fixtures.

All we can do is keep winning our games and solidify our grip at the top.

Bar the Newcastle game which I see as a tricky tie, we've got to romp over the other teams we're playing this month.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 10:46am On Dec 04, 2014
Fab + mikel or fab + ramires vs newcastle??

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mikeywise(m): 11:53am On Dec 04, 2014
tobiboss:
Fab + mikel or fab + ramires vs newcastle??

Fab + Mikel
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 12:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
Fab + Ake/Ramirez
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
Noah13:
6 Dec
Newcastle - Away

13 Dec
Hull City - Home

22 Dec
Stoke City - Away

26 Dec
West Ham - Home

28 Dec
So'ton - Away

see the kain awoof walkover fixtures una get, still una dey popori City fixtures.

na wah
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
"Cahill suffered no concussion or anything like that.

He was just maybe afraid of heading the ball which is not good.

It was a good opportunity for Zouma, who plays well every time he plays.

I'm so happy with his evolution since he arrived. He will be a big player for Chelsea for many years.''

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
"It's the best Chelsea team that I've ever seen and I've watched them since I was about 12 so I know them pretty well. I think Jose is pretty pleased with what he's got.''

- Alan Pardew
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
Loic Remy has scored as many Premier League goals this term as Liverpool's four strikers combined.

This is quite embarrasing.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
AirborneLacer:
Loic Remy has scored as many Premier League goals this term as Liverpool's four strikers combined.

This is quite embarrasing.
grin grin
Liverpool's descent from grace, within the space of one year, has to be a Premier League record.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
For Saturday's game, a Fab and Mikel pivot would be fine. Mikel's presence will allow Fab push further up the pitch a little more.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
CFCfan:

grin grin
Liverpool's descent from grace, within the space of one year, has to be a Premier League record.

Hehehe

After spending massive in the transfer market, I dunno who or what to blame for the sudden slump.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Hehehe

After spending massive in the transfer market, I dunno who or what to blame for the sudden slump.

Rodgers is a Fooollll.. Sold Suarez and bought in Soton guys.. WTF..

Wanted to buy Remy, but lied about his health, when he saw a Chance to sign 'a dead Balo.'

Sign a good defender, he bought that basket named Lovren. when he already had Certified and confirmed baskets in Kolo and Skrtel..

I can still approve the purchase of Lallana, but what's with a 32 year old Lambert Was Rodgers freaking out of his foolish freaking mind during the transfer window.. Or what"

I blame Rodgers for Everything..!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Yustash001(m): 7:24pm On Dec 04, 2014
This newcastle match is going to be tough....heard mourinho has never defeated in the home before......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
Gibimade:

Wanted to buy Remy, but lied about his health, when he saw a Chance to sign 'a dead Balo.'

Sign a good defender, he bought that basket named Lovren. when he already had Certified and confirmed baskets in Kolo and Skrtel..

I can still approve the purchase of Lallana, but what's with a 32 year old Lambert Was Rodgers freaking out of his foolish freaking mind during the transfer window.. Or what"

Hehehe. Are you a closet Liverpool fan? grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 9:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
nateevs:

Lolz, The anger in that post ehn ....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
nateevs:

I just dont want to see any sign of Manchester United in Top4.. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
Gibimade:

I just dont want to see any sign of Manchester United in Top4.. grin

Well I give you that. I believe the 'anything but United' mentality is hugely endorsed on here.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
Gibimade:

In football it's only normal to blame the manager when things go wrong whilst having other factors overlooked.

Me think by pebble-dashing their summer spending on a number of 'fringe stars' instead of one A-lister - a top star, they were already digging their graves.

Rodgers has to understand that though he cant go back and make a brand new start, he can start from now and make a brand new ending.

If Balotelli must start scoring, the team has to work for him. He cant do a Suarez to be honest.

He doesn't possess the mobility of the South American. Balo's strength is his strength, supply him with the needed ammo and watch him tear down men.

The team also needs to play with an Identity. Rodgers needs to understand this, have a prefered first eleven, have them prosecute games until they strike a rhythm.

This would be my Idea:

Mignolet

Johnson Skrtel Lovren Moreno

Henderson Lucas Gerrard

Sterling

Balotelli Sturridge

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
nateevs:

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
AirborneLacer:

In football it's only normal to blame the manager when things go wrong whilst having other factors overlooked.

Me think by pebble-dashing their summer spending on a number of 'fringe stars' instead of one A-lister - a top star, they were already digging their graves.

Rodgers has to understand that though he cant go back and make a brand new start, he can start from now and make a brand new ending.

If Balotelli must start scoring, the team has to work for him. He cant do a Suarez to be honest.

He doesn't possess the mobility of the South American. Balo's strength is his strength, supply him with the needed ammo and watch him tear down men.

The team also needs to play with an Identity. Rodgers needs to understand this, have a prefered first eleven, have them prosecute games until they strike a rhythm.

This would be my Idea:

Mignolet

Henderson Lucas Gerrard

Sterling

Balotelli Sturridge

Skrtel and Lovren will never work.. Rodgers already knows that..

Johnson is past his Prime.. Sell him to AC Milan abeg..

Lucas = Ibo made Arteta.. Not giving the back Four full Cover.. Need a replacement..

Balo Dont even know what to say about that 1..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
Gibimade:

Skrtel and Lovren will never work.. Rodgers already knows that..

Johnson is past his Prime.. Sell him to AC Milan abeg..

Lucas = Ibo made Arteta.. Not giving the back Four full Cover.. Need a replacement..

Balo Dont even know what to say about that 1..

Well, that's a 4-3-1-2 and I personally think that's the formation Rodgers needs to have his team back on track.

With good organisation, the back-line of Johnson, Skrtel, Lovren and Moreno is quite strong.

In my system, the back-line would have to be a typical flat back four. The full-backs Johnson and Moreno will join the 3 midfield players when possible in attacking play, often providing an overlap run to get crosses and provide width upfield. They've got what it takes to carry out such duty.

Henderson, Gerrard and Lucas will be responsible for both defensive and attacking duties and need to work as a compact unit. So it's not a job for Lucas alone.

Sterling will be the link between the midfield and the attack. He'd have to orchestrate play as the number 10.

Sturridge and Balotelli with good understanding would benefit immensely from the system.

Simples!

At the end of the day, all the kops needed was Lovren and Balotelli OR say a world class CB and a threat of a forward.

Personally, I would have ended up with this team this season:

Mignolet

Henderson Strootman Gerrard

Sterling

Sturridge Higuan

See the emboldened players? That's all they needed. No one would ever notice Suarez's absence.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 6:15am On Dec 05, 2014
Did i just walk into a liverpool fan thread
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 05, 2014
lalaboi:
Did i just walk into a liverpool fan thread

Football related niccur cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 3:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
nateevs:

Well I give you that. I believe the 'anything but United' mentality is hugely endorsed on here.

Are you scared. ?gringringrin

@Airbornelancer
You don't think lallana should be in that first team ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) ... (19447) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bolu96(m), AbokiWam and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.