Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,953 members, 7,852,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:59 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7025) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10700488 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7022) (7023) (7024) (7025) (7026) (7027) (7028) ... (19357) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nayo08(m): 7:12pm On Apr 08, 2019
Finally the triple H line up
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:12pm On Apr 08, 2019
Chelseafan1:
That Airmark and I have seen for a very long time that Ramdeuter is soooo senseless and bias when talking about footie, na hin most of una just dey realise now. grin grin grin

Baba will frustrate y'all with his wack analysis and submissions, e go be like make una just find am, throw am put inside Lion's den.

You are so senseless even in your physical life that is why everyone is collecting your girlfriend even your own brother

You are the general symbol of foolishness

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 7:12pm On Apr 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

Pique won a CL and world cup on the field, what did Terry win all his career?
Abeg we get match in less than an hr. Dey your lane, let’s enjoy our game.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:12pm On Apr 08, 2019
grin grin

From using of data to analyze football, I respect Dayo for that.

But when it comes to actual football situations,you will just know that Dayo has more idealistic views than realistic views. That's when you know he didn't really play serious football.

If everyone is saying that shadow marking the attacking players in a 2 vs 1 situation is the best, then you should know that you are wrong.

You can't say you played football and tell me you will rush at the player with the ball ahn ahn! Even in console games like fifa or PES you shadow Mark in such situations. grin

Dayo Pele oo... You lost this

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:13pm On Apr 08, 2019
Thecassanova:
Make I wet the ground small, be like here too hot.

Lineup! Sarri getting sense small small?

Giroud should be starting instead of that pregnant Argentinian

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:13pm On Apr 08, 2019
popizaino:

No jordi roura is only responsible for your ucl in 2013, and about your worldcup blame Luis Felipe scolari who with home support got disgraced at the maracada. With this two mumu mumu coaches in a team against hazard in the semi finals only means one thing and that is hazard would have beasted a final too. cheesy

How many coaches has Hazard faced and disgraced him out of the CL even Laurent Blanc, Velverde, dey disgrace Hazard out of CL

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:13pm On Apr 08, 2019
LoRdCaT:
Lol. Abeg no dey attack me. Go face leyqute.

It's not my fault that everyone keeps slapping that your bald head left and right because of your foolishness.
No-one has been able to slap sense into your bald head yet, I may just be the one to slap sense into your bald head if you don't shut that your L-shaped mouth. grin

OK
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:14pm On Apr 08, 2019
hensben:
Ramdeuter is gradually turning to a joke on this thread.

Airmark, chelseafan1 and I have been trying to make you understand the basis of football but your stubbornness has denied you of that.

See as everybody Dey use you shine.

See the names you mentioned and tell me they are not symbol of foolishness both online and in real life
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:15pm On Apr 08, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Only an olodo thinks everyone is wrong but him. cheesy grin

who are these everyone? The foolish Chelsea fans?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 7:15pm On Apr 08, 2019
Ibime:

We have Europa on Thursday. Let’s leave that for the king of Europa.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:15pm On Apr 08, 2019
chic2pimp:
Abeg who is claiming Young on this board? Unless you are still in your late teens or you just turned 20, you better get that thought out of your head.

That is what life has turned them into. Some people late 20s are claiming they are young.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:17pm On Apr 08, 2019
liveLongNprospa:
grin grin

From using of data to analyze football, I respect Dayo for that.

But when it comes to actual football situations,you will just know that Dayo has more idealistic views than realistic views. That's when you know he didn't really play serious football.

If everyone is saying that shadow marking the attacking players in a 2 vs 1 situation is the best, then you should know that you are wrong.

You can't say you played football and tell me you will rush at the player with the ball ahn ahn! Even in console games like fifa or PES you shadow Mark in such situations. grin

Dayo Pele oo... You lost this

The shadow marking that Bertrand did and made Salah score last Friday
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HOMOTOYOSI10: 7:26pm On Apr 08, 2019
grin You've just gotta love this thread...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HOMOTOYOSI10: 7:28pm On Apr 08, 2019
Ibime:

Higuain is Sarri's man so it's understandable he's starting with him, we should just be grateful he's finally starting RLC and CHO
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 7:46pm On Apr 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

You are so senseless even in your physical life that is why everyone is collecting your girlfriend even your own brother

Let this thing go nau haba grin grin grin..... Dude has moved on, so has his Brother and most likely the Chic too. The way you always slyly bring it up cracks me up sha grin

raumdeuter:

That is what life has turned them into. Some people late 20s are claiming they are young.

Once you hit your Mid 20s(or thereabouts), you need to let go of all your "I'm still a Baby Boy" thoughts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 7:48pm On Apr 08, 2019
Thecassanova:
Make I wet the ground small, be like here too hot.

Lineup! Sarri getting sense small small?
yup

dont fix it, if it aint broken.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 7:50pm On Apr 08, 2019
Nine of West Ham's last 11 Premier League goals have been scored from a set-piece.

those defenders better be careful and not concede needless fouls
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 7:52pm On Apr 08, 2019
Chelsea have the top flight's best home defensive record this season, conceding just 10 goals.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 8:02pm On Apr 08, 2019
Hmmn Odoi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:05pm On Apr 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

You are the general symbol of foolishness

Bwahahahahha, grin grin apari weyrey
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:07pm On Apr 08, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Bwahahahahha, grin grin apari weyrey

Dindinrin are you now wiser abi everybody still dey use you play table tennis
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:09pm On Apr 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

Dindinrin are you now wiser abi everybody still dey use you play table tennis

Be like say I don get sense small grin grin grin

But it looks like my brother will collect ds my new gf too. What do I do pls.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:17pm On Apr 08, 2019
Kante,correct guy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Be like say I don get sense small grin grin grin

But it looks like my brother will collect ds my new gf too. What do I do pls.

Na to go meet baba wey dey do jazz, airmark sabi him address and bath for Mayfair junction

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 8:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
Apuruka Azpilicueta oo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:25pm On Apr 08, 2019
Raumdeuter, how many players Hazard dribble for there. Help me count abeg grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 08, 2019
Hazard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:26pm On Apr 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

Na to go meet baba wey dey do jazz, airmark sabi him address and bath for Mayfair junction

Mayfair Junction dey always bubble these days o, dem go catch me if I try dt kind thing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 8:26pm On Apr 08, 2019
See Hazard Gooall!!!!

What!!!! shocked shocked

Raumdeuter is ded!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 8:27pm On Apr 08, 2019
Hazard is hot!!

See pass

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:27pm On Apr 08, 2019
Chelseafan1:
Mayfair Junction dey always bubble these days o, dem go catch me if I try dt kind thing.

Na that place gangan dem fit cleanse you. and 12noon
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 8:27pm On Apr 08, 2019
That hazard pass to higuain..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7022) (7023) (7024) (7025) (7026) (7027) (7028) ... (19357) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: EmmanuelScott1(m), DammyOlu123(m), andrewbaba44, Theflint1(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.