Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7061) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10526944 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7058) (7059) (7060) (7061) (7062) (7063) (7064) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:55pm On Apr 15, 2019
Greatihex:
https://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/he-was-always-yelling-and-screaming-golovin-reveals-all-on/a2vzjxwu069s19sbfi3s8de47

Lol, Henry. grin
Really comic. Henry was over doing things thinking that’s how to instill discipline into players. One word; inexperience. I like him as a sport pundit though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2019
hensben:
We are calling out Willian cos of his goal contribution in epl so far, and we are Chelsea fan and have the right to call him out. If Salah nor score mane go score, if Aguero nor score sterling go score, if Kane nor score son go score but if Hazard nor chelsea lose or play draw or manage to win with one goal.

Hazard is doing well so far.

Stop f.ooling around. No one take you serious anymore on nairaland sport forum, this should be the real definition of uselessness.

He is not aware of that. them no dey take am serious again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 6:20pm On Apr 15, 2019
Emaprince:
I think he supports the winning team.

He was a die hard manure fan when fergie was at the helm..because the trophies were coming home always. Ever since fergie left, he's been confused to the extent of wishing manure bad luck.
The idiot is a fair weather fan. He is currently a barcabot and if Barça faces a rough patch, he will port. Very stupid person.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 6:23pm On Apr 15, 2019
LoRdCaT:
Something tells me Hazard and his shaku shaku will cost chelsea 3 points today grin
I think I am a prophet grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chidexxy007(m): 7:01pm On Apr 15, 2019
LoRdCaT:
I think I am a prophet grin
cc SkimpleD grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:10pm On Apr 15, 2019
See Ben Foster FFS
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RuuDie(m): 8:11pm On Apr 15, 2019
Emaprince:
So you want Man city to win? Since when did Manure fans started supporting the blue half of Manchester?
Plastic fans ....any where belle face

If you don't know that Red Manchester considers Liverpool more of an 'enemy' than Blue Manchester... I guess we can safely assume you are one of those type people that joined the bandwagon when Roman came with his money!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:11pm On Apr 15, 2019
Troy Deeny red card
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:11pm On Apr 15, 2019
Leyqute:
See Ben Foster FFS

See Troy Deeney join.

Watford have been paid mehn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:13pm On Apr 15, 2019
This ref is stuiupid walahi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 8:28pm On Apr 15, 2019
I
chidexxy007:

cc
SkimpleD grin grin
Lordcat no reach grin

Make he prophesy who go cause ManU to be disqualified tomorrow grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RuuDie(m): 8:29pm On Apr 15, 2019
Emaprince:
I think he supports the winning team.
He was a die hard manure fan when fergie was at the helm..because the trophies were coming home always. Ever since fergie left, he's been confused to the extent of wishing manure bad luck.

Baba. I stopped supporting United after they sacked David Moyes (yes, you heard read that right). Because of that sacking.

Back then, my stand was (just like SAF said) give the manager time, 2 or 3 seasons. Why? One quick sacking leads to another... and another (like Chelsea). As has been the case since then. No continuity, no stability or consistency.
I posited that with Moyes in charge, things would eventually 'settle' and become 'good'. Maybe not SAF-level good but still okay to challenge and win a few things. This will also ensure that transition between managers is smooth and not destabilizing. Furthermore, I said United has and will always be financially buoyant not to be affected by poor on-field results or trophy-less seasons. Football of today is not like before. The financial aspect is now far removed from the on-field performance aspect. In fact, now sef bad performance generates more headlines which many even utilize on the business side of things.

Of course, as na una know pass... una dey gree reason another person opinion!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 8:29pm On Apr 15, 2019
Ibime:

See Troy Deeney join.

the way Chelsea paid the referee against Cardiff undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RuuDie(m): 8:29pm On Apr 15, 2019
LoRdCaT:
The idiot is a fair weather fan. He is currently a barcabot and if Barça faces a rough patch, he will port. Very stupid person.

You are a scallywag!

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:33pm On Apr 15, 2019
sod09:
the way Chelsea paid the referee against Cardiff undecided

Just pray Ramsey doesn't score if not your playoff hopes are over.

I'm praying for Ramsey goal but Arsenal defeat
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 8:39pm On Apr 15, 2019
Ibime:

Just pray Ramsey doesn't score if not your playoff hopes are over.

I'm praying for Ramsey goal but Arsenal defeat
bad belle
I hate Friday games that's the reason we are having this conversation angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 9:11pm On Apr 15, 2019
Ibime:

See Troy Deeney join.

The ref and his linesman were just stupid. That was not a red in anyway.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2019
Benzema this season
18 laliga goals
26 in all competitions

And they said he is over undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAzubuike(f): 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2019
Unlimited22:

But no, he's the problem.

Meanwhile, the person who said Salah is just Willian part 2 is not a Chelsea fan. We know him not!!!
I started supporting Chelsea right before your mother started seeing menstrual stains on her panties. I'm not just a supporter, I'm a fan, a registered fan at that who has seen over 23 league games at Stamford bridge including the UCL '08 final at Moscow. So when your seniors are talking, you keep shut and listen.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2019
KingAzubuike:

I started supporting Chelsea right before your mother started seeing menstrual stains on her panties. I'm not just a supporter, I'm a fan, a registered fan at that who has seen over 23 league games at Stamford bridge including the UCL '08 final at Moscow. So when your seniors are talking, you keep shut and listen.
I don't give two fvcks if you started supporting Chelsea before the turn of the millennium, or before Christ was born. If you talk rubbish, you will be called out as a result. Your ego and typical 'do-you-know-me* syndrome is as disgusting as it is anticipated.

You're not entitled to Jack. Talk sensibly, and we will relate like sensible people. Talk like a boneheaded prick, and you'll get the treatment you deserve.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2019
Shots fired.....brace for impact and clap back cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2019
raumdeuter:

Hensben popiziano chelseafan1 airmark don't know anything about football

Says a former DM in monkey post football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2019
here we go cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2019
airmark:

grin grin

The day you two stop fighting, I quit nairaland grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by faruz: 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2019
airmark:

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ChristineC: 10:19pm On Apr 15, 2019
KingAzubuike:

I started supporting Chelsea right before your mother started seeing menstrual stains on her panties.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:21pm On Apr 15, 2019
airmark:

Did you ever make it into monkey post sef?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:22pm On Apr 15, 2019
snrman:
Benzema this season
18 laliga goals
26 in all competitions

And they said he is over undecided

Package that L and send to diggz and airmark

I told them that once Ronaldo leaves Benzemas outut will increase and they were arguing

There was also evilmetahuman whom I told to watch Dybalas output and get back to me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:32pm On Apr 15, 2019
raumdeuter:

Package that L and send to diggz and airmark
[s]
I told them that once Ronaldo leaves Benzemas outut will increase and they were arguing

There was also evilmetahuman whom I told to watch Dybalas output and get back to me[/s]

L fia ya blokus dia
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2019
raumdeuter:

If Dybala doesnt have as much as 22 league goals by season end then we will know Ronaldo sucks goals out of other attackers

evilmetahuman today is April 15 about 4 weeks to the end of the season, Dybala has 5 league goals

Will you come here and bend the knee?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 10:49pm On Apr 15, 2019
raumdeuter:

evilmetahuman today is April 15 about 4 weeks to the end of the season, Dybala has 5 league goals

Will you come here and bend the knee?
we will also consider the number of games and minutes played.

you dont expect someone to play less games and score same number of goals do you?

benzema played regularly under zidane even when he was absolute shit.. dybala has been sitting on the bench and getting subtitled late in the game

(1) (2) (3) ... (7058) (7059) (7060) (7061) (7062) (7063) (7064) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: swiz123(m), Noah13, DammyOlu123(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.