Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10524803 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7122) (7123) (7124) (7125) (7126) (7127) (7128) ... (19165) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 1:27pm On Apr 24, 2019
diggz:

Cc Mr bassey leyqute, eph12, fake pastor Elrony and oasis007...una see am? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Please don't be unfortunate ekpa diggz sir
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:35pm On Apr 24, 2019
popizaino:

Win ko winners chapel ni

We all thought pelligrini would go as far as lifting the ucl with real Madrid if he could go all the way to make ucl semi finals with an inferior Villarreal side.and pls what was Mourinho lacking in real Madrid that made him not to win ucl ?
How many seasons was Pellegrini given to coach Madrid? How much did he spend compared to Pep?

Mourinho joined a team that had not made the CL Finals in 8 years. That hadn't gotten past the KO stage in 5 straight outings. Don't compare them to City who had won 2 League titles, FA, League Cups in 4 seasons and made a CL Semi-Final before Pep came

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:42pm On Apr 24, 2019
popizaino:

We have seen coaches you make excuses with lack of financial support going to real Madrid and man United achieving nothing at the end so cut the crab .Claudio ranieri was an under achiever with teams inter Milan, Roma, Juventus, monaco and Chelsea only to spur Leicester city to league glory what do you have to say about that ?
I don't know why you're bringing up Ranieri, when people are listing elite coaches I've never seen anyone mention Ranieri.

The koko is Pep is or has achieved the bare minimum considering his spending budget is almost triple his closest rivals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:13pm On Apr 24, 2019
A40:
I don't know why you're bringing up Ranieri, when people are listing elite coaches I've never seen anyone mention Ranieri.

The koko is Pep is or has achieved the bare minimum considering his spending budget is almost triple his closest rivals
Ah, baba,Pep coached your team for three seasons na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 2:21pm On Apr 24, 2019
diggz:

Go ask pastor skimpleD...no rest for the wicked man cheesy
That Fake pastor??

I don pay tithe taya but I never see anything
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:24pm On Apr 24, 2019
gensteejay:

No problem if you are now a member of Aparisports. Just don't make a U-turn when Hazard puts up a great performance soon. What fair-weathered fans fail to realise is that the football world isn't a bed of roses.

A great player can't have an A-game always.

You and your ilk fail to focus on the root cause of Chelsea's woes and would instead spacegoat Hazard even when your keeper, defence, and attackers like Pedro had a poor game.
i care not what others think about hazard, i just stated that such performance from hazard is unacceptable. show me where i am scapegoating hazard? i know the cause of chelsea's problem, but that does not allow hazard to give chelsea that kind of performance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:25pm On Apr 24, 2019
Unlimited22:
Bare minimums
Pep is an OK coach but the hype is too much

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:30pm On Apr 24, 2019
Ibime:

Trust me, that guy na error. Ask Everton fans. The guy too short, and he's a gung-ho goalkeeper.
he can't be worst than kepa and he wouldn't have cost that much.

although, the little i have watched him this season, he was decent.
you can't compare pickford saves with that of kepa. atleast pickford can give you some world class saves for a full match to keep clean sheet.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:06pm On Apr 24, 2019
Ibime:

The problem is they kept passing him the ball during that PSG game, and they always pass him the ball and he will be slowing down attacks. When you have a player like Hazard in your team, he dictates the way the team play. Players become lazy - instead of driving the issue, busting a gut to force overlaps etc, they just give him the ball to dribble their way out. This single point of failure has cost us badly in many games when he decide to dilly-dally instead of playing urgently. That's why I say heaven will not fall if he leave cos players will start doing basic attacking moves again.
i believe he can achieve his full potential if he has serious competition for his position. he loves to play football, so he will do the right things to make sure he plays.

about giving him the ball always, i think it is because the club has become so much dependent on his talent and i think that is messing with his head.

for the bold, i think we are not sure of what will happen, but we are about to see that come august
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2019
airmark:

Psg are on a mission, aggressive in their approach to win ucl. Plus Mbappe is still young so he can be patient with his team, having been majorly responsible for their crashing out of ucl this season.

I can't even say what Chelsea are planning to achieve with bringing injured, average, spineless players every year.

If Hazard is your brother, swear that you wouldn't locate Zidanes family house in Algeria, to go and beg his family head to help talk to Zinedine to rescue your brother from working like elephant and eating like a rat at Stamford Bridge?
this got me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:30pm On Apr 24, 2019
Thecassanova:
This guy don dey play rugby ?
Don't let the size fool you. The ninja is deceptively quick, and very athletic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2019
neezar:

That Fake pastor??

I don pay tithe taya but I never see anything
Agbaya grin

Na your school fees you wan take pay tithe? Maduman cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2019
diggz:

Go ask pastor skimpleD...no rest for the wicked man cheesy
Hahaha. I’m covered with Jah tongue

My prayer team shall shock you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2019
SkimpleD:

Agbaya grin

Na your school fees you wan take pay tithe? Maduman cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy

How the ministry sa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:15pm On Apr 24, 2019
eph12:

Please don't be unfortunate ekpa diggz sir

Bekiafu aturu eph
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2019
Wetin this VAR go cause

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2019
neezar:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

How the ministry sa
Going well Doc. We just need Private Jet for the ministry so as to take the gospel of Christ to every nook and cranny of the whole world.

cc egbon diggz, FBS and airmark

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 4:56pm On Apr 24, 2019
SkimpleD:

Going well Doc. We just need Private keke for the ministry so as to take the gospel of Christ to every nook and cranny of the whole world.

grin grin
Fixed wink cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:20pm On Apr 24, 2019
SkimpleD:

Going well Doc. We just need Private Jet for the ministry so as to take the gospel of Christ to every nook and cranny of the whole world.

grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RuuDie(m): 5:20pm On Apr 24, 2019
A40:
This is patently false. Go and check their net spend and get back to me. Over the last 3 seasons

Pep +£398m
Klopp +141m

Don't claim Klopp has anywhere close to Guardiola's budget. As you can see they are not in the same zip code

Where is the proof in this that Klopp doesn't have 'Pep-like' budget? All the players Klopp asked for he got... or did you ever hear him come out and complain that the club didn't give him anything he wanted?

Una go just dey frame narrative to sweet una story... same cane you are using to flog Pep na him I dey use for Klopp too. As long as e no win silverware, all dis one na shakara with no end-result.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RuuDie(m): 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2019
airmark:

That's why he got to ucl final and in the semis, while Fraudiola failed thrice now, to reach the semis, with City.

Where is the trophy now... abi final and semi-final is now okay!? Pesin wen enter final and no win, how e take different from who comot for first round.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RuuDie(m): 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2019
Ibime:

Is this not the season he bought all these players. Is he not in UCL semi and competing for title?

So... if he ends up with nothing, he is a fraud too or nay!?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RuuDie(m): 5:40pm On Apr 24, 2019
Unlimited22:

Leave am oh. As if Bayern no see Klopp, before dem go for Klinsmann, Heynckes and Pep!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2019
SkimpleD:

grin grin

Issorite... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Please airmark we need to appoint a new pastor for obvious reasons.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 5:50pm On Apr 24, 2019
Uncle Raumdeuter. Here is some breaking news for you.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:01pm On Apr 24, 2019
wman:
Uncle Raumdeuter. Here is some breaking news for you.
If it’s true well deserved. The guy Na modern day defender. Too good.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ollah2: 6:06pm On Apr 24, 2019
liveLongNprospa:
This is Benz

Let's not talk about the number of chances Ronaldo has created that benzema lost.

And incase you don't know, Benzema basically is doing the same thing he has been doing ever since Ronaldo was there. Simple the same big chances missed. Just that his form last season was terrible. Even Ronaldo found his form around January of last season.

Be arguing without contex grin

Which season did Madrid ever appointed 3 coaches in a season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 24, 2019
Morataaaaaaaaaaaaa grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:51pm On Apr 24, 2019
femiti:
Morataaaaaaaaaaaaa grin grin grin

Good thing he is scoring for them...hopefully they will buy him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2019
diggz:

Good thing he is scoring for them...hopefully they will buy him.
Yes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 7:07pm On Apr 24, 2019
RuuDie:

Where is the proof in this that Klopp doesn't have 'Pep-like' budget? All the players Klopp asked for he got... or did you ever hear him come out and complain that the club didn't give him anything he wanted?

Una go just dey frame narrative to sweet una story... same cane you are using to flog Pep na him I dey use for Klopp too. As long as e no win silverware, all dis one na shakara with no end-result.
Because he has had superior spending power not just ahead of Klopp but ahead of the rest of the competition. It's not a narrative when you're spending double the rest of your competition

Once Klopp wins silverware then it would show that all Pep is doing is par for the course
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:24pm On Apr 24, 2019
RuuDie:

Where is the trophy now... abi final and semi-final is now okay!? Pesin wen enter final and no win, how e take different from who comot for first round.

Okrika.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7122) (7123) (7124) (7125) (7126) (7127) (7128) ... (19165) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Obere4u, niggaman(m), Trevor012(m), Griffon(m), fredoooooo, bolu96(m), abimcdssi, Singapore1(m), Bluelines69 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.