Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10546635 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7198) (7199) (7200) (7201) (7202) (7203) (7204) ... (19175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 7:06pm On May 05, 2019
diggz:

Thanks my brother. I will pay them a visit shortly.
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 7:06pm On May 05, 2019
neezar:

I'm a true Chelsea fan

Our bluuus for lyf angry
You scummy!

Be loosed!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:07pm On May 05, 2019
SkimpleD:

You quoted just 4/5 people and out of those people, one is a confirmed scummy(neezar) undecided. The others probably have their reasons for calling Hazard out.

Truth is, we will miss Hazard as a club! The majority of we the fans expected so much more from him and therein the frustrations.
that is the problem.
You people expected a messi from hazard, but you ended up seeing hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 7:07pm On May 05, 2019
diggz:

Just one is a supposed Chelsea fan.
We even rarely see him around.

So na just that one go speak for everybody say Hazard na problem?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 7:14pm On May 05, 2019
SkimpleD:

We even rarely see him around.

So na just that one go speak for everybody say Hazard na problem?

I never said all Chelsea fans said hazard was d problem...

My point was dat some Chelsea ppl here believe hazard is d problem. Any small tin they will be shouting shakushaku up and down...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 7:15pm On May 05, 2019
Greatihex:
that is the problem.
You people expected a messi from hazard, but you ended up seeing hazard
Baba, it’s not out of place to expect a ‘messi’ from your best player every season. Hazard came with a lot of promise and unfortunately, couldn’t live up to expectations. It’s that our fault?

Is it our fault Hazard romances the ball too much instead of putting the ball in back of the net when necessary?
Posterity will not judge Hazard for the number of dribbles and others but rather RESULTS (World-Cups, Euros, UCL, Epl and others).

If he can get that elsewhere, he should please go for his career sake! He has tried for Chelsea.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:17pm On May 05, 2019
HanksAnuku:

which season has hazard ever done better in his entire career
by my standard, the season he won the pfa poty
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 7:19pm On May 05, 2019
Greatihex:
by my standard, the season he won the pfa poty

pull the stats from that yeah and let's compare.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 7:19pm On May 05, 2019
diggz:

Just one is a supposed Chelsea fan.
Me ryt cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 7:21pm On May 05, 2019
SkimpleD:

You scummy!

Be loosed!
Fake Apostle angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:22pm On May 05, 2019
SkimpleD:

Baba, it’s not out of place to expect a ‘messi’ from your best player every season. Hazard came with a lot of promise and unfortunately, couldn’t live up to expectations. It’s that our fault?

Is it our fault Hazard romances the ball too much instead of putting the ball in back of the net when necessary?
Posterity will not judge Hazard for the number of dribbles and others but rather RESULTS (World-Cups, Euros, UCL, Epl and others).

If he can get that elsewhere, he should please go for his career sake! He has tried for Chelsea.
are the world cup, ucl, euros etc results for a player or for a team?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 7:23pm On May 05, 2019
The frustration seems too much for some United fans to handle

Ole look at what u have caused

ManU fan burning his Jersey click the link to watch the video

https://twitter.com/debornair99/status/1125066717233917954?s=19

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:24pm On May 05, 2019
SkimpleD:

Lordfalcao expected Messi from Lacasera today, but he saw bitterness in Alamo bitters.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:26pm On May 05, 2019
SkimpleD:

Can you quote those who believes Hazard is the problem?

Una go just dey yarn dust anyhow undecided

Don't play blind to what is obvious. Raumdeuter did.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:26pm On May 05, 2019
SkimpleD:

Lacasera preparing his household to take the gospel to the hinterlands of Kuvuki grin ;

The thought of it alone is hilarious after the alerts!!! grin

Lordfalcao right now. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 7:34pm On May 05, 2019
Greatihex:
are the world cup, ucl, euros etc results for a player or for a team?
Let’s stick to the argument man. We are on about seeing ‘Messi’ in Hazard.

If Barca is crowned UCL champions this season, who would you say was instrumental to it?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 7:36pm On May 05, 2019
popizaino:

Dayo isn’t a Chelsea fan.

For Pete’s sakes, even Nihilist once made an infamous statement that “Hazard is in the same talent bracket with Messi and Ronaldo” undecided

Abi is he not?

cc Greatihex
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:45pm On May 05, 2019
Greatihex:
one question for you and this argument will end.

Will you prefer that Kante continue to play as a cm than return to dm?

Reserve your questions till next season cus those who see nothing wrong in sarri and his sterile system will come to term with you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:46pm On May 05, 2019
HanksAnuku:

pull the stats from that yeah and let's compare.
i don't know how to get the stats and i don't have the strength for it now.
Some may be difficult to record, only eyes can watch it, but if you can, help get the stats for,

Chances created
Forward passes
Passes in attacking third
Ratings for each match
Completed dribbles
Forward runs with and without the ball
Km covered
Sprints
Defensive contribution stats
Heat map
Points won by goals

Passes will be completed passes

Reason for Ratings for each match is to tell us how consistent he was week in week out. Total Average rating can't give us that.
This is because, total average performance can not tell us if a player had a parallel 7/10 performance or a mix of 10/10 and 5/10 performance

Also consider the position he played

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:49pm On May 05, 2019
popizaino:

Ibime also did
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:54pm On May 05, 2019
Thecassanova:
Unlimited where that goals + assists stats from hazard again?
Hidden Shakushaku Hazard.

16 goals and 15 assists.

Boss don't you just love shakushaku?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 7:56pm On May 05, 2019
Congratulations shekpe FC
Iyalaya iya no ni emaba mbe undecided
Who's want full got spoiler
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:56pm On May 05, 2019
nateevs:

There's no reason why there should be expectations of a disaster[b]. As long as we are able to rise up to the challenge in the transfer market [/b](here's hoping we can), and pick the right players, Sarri will show exactly what his playing style can achieve, with elite players.

You are already preparing your excuses with the embolded.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:57pm On May 05, 2019
SkimpleD:

Let’s stick to the argument man. We are on about seeing ‘Messi’ in Hazard.

If Barca is crowned UCL champions this season, who would you say was instrumental to it?
Messi will be very instrumental, but that does not take away the huge contributions of ter stegen and some others.

That being said, that is messi and it can only be messi. Hazard can't be messi but can help his team to win trophies that Messi has won if given a little bit more than what messi has been given.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:57pm On May 05, 2019
SkimpleD:

For Pete’s sakes, even Nihilist once made an infamous statement that “Hazard is in the same bracket with Messi and Ronaldo” undecided

Abi is he not?

cc Greatihex
nihilist never said what you just wrote. He never did. Go and check
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kamelot77(m): 8:00pm On May 05, 2019
Ibime:

What of Lampard 2009/2010 - 22 goals, 16 assists

14 assists not 16

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 8:00pm On May 05, 2019
Greatihex:
Messi will be very instrumental, but that does not take away the huge contributions of ter stegen and some others.

That being said, that is messi and it can only be messi. Hazard can't be messi but can help his team to win trophies that Messi has won if given a little bit more than what messi has been given.
Please highlight what Messi has been given?

Definitely not the growth hormone right?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 8:01pm On May 05, 2019
Greatihex:
nihilist never said what you just wrote. He never did. Go and check
My bad then.

“Same talent bracket” huh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:05pm On May 05, 2019
SkimpleD:

For Pete’s sakes, even Nihilist once made an infamous statement that “Hazard is in the same bracket with Messi and Ronaldo” undecided

Abi is he not?

cc Greatihex

OK.

Yes Hazard is in the same bracket with Messi and Ronaldo. I can't shy away from what I said earlier. Just 3days ago I was watching Barcelona vs man United 2007/2008 season and I realised how Hazard was unlucky to have a certain pep guardiola at his start of his career to unleash the beast within.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:11pm On May 05, 2019
SkimpleD:

Please highlight what Messi has been given?

Definitely not the growth hormone right?
supporting crew. From players to coaching.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:11pm On May 05, 2019
SkimpleD:
My bad then.
“Same talent bracket” huh
yeah
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:17pm On May 05, 2019
Greatihex:
Ibime also did

I am responsible for what I write, not what you understand. Never said Hazard is the problem, neither is.he a solution.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7198) (7199) (7200) (7201) (7202) (7203) (7204) ... (19175) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.