Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10509117 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7266) (7267) (7268) (7269) (7270) (7271) (7272) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:15am On May 15, 2019
Fam, it's that time of the year again. It's me o'clock. Happy birthday to me.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:16am On May 15, 2019
popizaino:

What did bayern win before the treble?

Bayern was winning treble Every season before that treble
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:17am On May 15, 2019
Unlimited22:

Happy birthday
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:25am On May 15, 2019
airmark:

Bony, who only played 6 matches, was the reason Fraudiola spent 50m+ on a striker, while Aguero was still there. Lol
Bravo was bought and replaced too, but still remained in the team. grin

Fraudiola would have spent 1bn on the team that Conte managed to win the league in his first attempt.

Big lie.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:30am On May 15, 2019
larride:

Liverpool bought Van Dijk. Not City

Utd bought Lukaku. Not City

Other club bought other targets also. You can’t blame Pep for the incompetence of our different club directors.

You claimed that nobody stopped coaches from spending and getting their targets, which was untrue as seen in the case of Conte. He even said that he preferred few additional players with great qualities, not dressing room full of average Zapacostas.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:38am On May 15, 2019
Eruditor:

Hahaha haha.

Lies. The only thing Chelsea did is what City does as well. Chelsea will not pay 100M for Lukaku or 75M for VVD when both players were once 70M and 60M respectively.

Conte was actually asking Chelsea to buy Vvd at 60m not 70m. They decided to go for a cheaper German kpon kpon defender, using other funds to buy injured and spineless players up and down. Quantity over quality.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:47am On May 15, 2019
raumdeuter:

Has Conte ever been sacked in his career?

He would have resigned but for the clause in his contract that would have made him cough out huge amount if he had resigned.

Fraudiola would have been sacked if not for the Sheikh with too much money to spend. City's bench will beat Dortmund home and away.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Coutinho14: 12:54am On May 15, 2019
Unlimited22:
Happy birthday bro, wish you more life
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Coutinho14: 12:57am On May 15, 2019
griezy to Barça, de ligt is almost a done deal......... This Barça board is not smiling with y'all mfs cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:07am On May 15, 2019
Greatihex:
the bold is correct, but you need to consider the following.

1. He has the most net spend of any manager
2. He has the best squad depth.
3. He took over the best team in the league on paper.
4. He has never lost any key member of his team to another team like Matic for Chelsea and Coutinho for pool.

Just like pochettino once said, his team has done well locally but you need to consider the above.

All the reasons you listed doesn't matter if the gaffer himself is tactically inept.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:16am On May 15, 2019
Ibime:
Reaching 93 points with Alonso, Luiz, Cahill, Moses, Pedro and Matic as starting players is still my most amazing local achievement in EPL. Especially considering Conte team were losing matches till October when the team clicked.

Yimu
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:23am On May 15, 2019
Unlimited22:

Happy birthday bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:07am On May 15, 2019
raumdeuter:

Which high flying team was Stones playing in?
Was matic not a starter in a high flying side even a core of Mourinho team,

Was luiz not a starter in high flying psg?

Bernardo was a starter in the same team the Bakayoko you used to diss played

You must be foolish. How does this relate to my point?

If they ask you to pick a team to score over 90 points in EPL, can you pick Alonso, Moses, Luiz, Cahill, Pedro, Matic as starting players? Conte posted what was the 2nd best ever EPL finish with these guys playing 90 minutes weekly,.none of whom are anything more than 7/10 players.

Only Kante, Hazard, Costa and maybe prime Azpi belong in 90+ points team of that bunch. What a superb achievement unlike the one giving excuses until they unloaded Seychelles budget on him.

At least 7 of City starting players are.top 20 players in their position in the world, compared to their Chelsea counterparts.that would be rejected by any serious minded top4 team.

Can Moses or Alonso be named amongst the top 50 fullbacks in football? Never. Kyle Walker is easily a top 10 or top 20 right back.

Can Matic be named amongst the top 20 midfielders? Never.

DeBruyne is easily top 3 midfielder, for me no1

Bernardo and David Silva are top 20 midfielders.

Aguero is a top 10 striker.

Sterling and Sane are top 20 wingers. Pedro will not even enter top 40 wingers in the world.

Luiz and Cahill cannot be named in top centrebacks.

Conte's achievement of making the top 2 (and still top 5) highest EPL finish surpasses anything Fraudiola has done on local level. The team Conte used to garner 93 points is worse than Fraudiolas City team in his first season which Fraudiola flopped with. . . much less opening your dirty mouth to compare players after Fraudiola used the budget of Djibouti to upgrade the team to top World Class players in almost every position.

Conte performance with Chelsea team of 2016/17 remains the most outstanding piece of local coaching in EPL to date.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by humblesteve(m): 2:09am On May 15, 2019
Unlimited22:
Happy birthday boss, wish you unlimited blessings and God given grace.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 2:10am On May 15, 2019
Unlimited22:

happy birthday chairman
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neimar: 2:26am On May 15, 2019
Gervinho >>>>> Hazard

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:45am On May 15, 2019
Ibime:

If they ask you to pick a team to score over 90 points in EPL, can you pick Alonso, Moses, Luiz, Cahill, Pedro, Matic as starting players? Conte posted what was the 2nd best ever EPL finish with these guys playing 90 minutes weekly,.none of whom are anything more than 7/10 players.

Only Kante, Hazard, Costa and maybe prime Azpi belong in 90+ points team of that bunch. What a superb achievement unlike the one giving excuses until they unloaded Seychelles budget on him.

At least 7 of City starting players are.top 20 players in their position in the world, compared to their Chelsea counterparts.that would be rejected by any serious minded top4 team.

Can Moses or Alonso be named amongst the top 50 fullbacks in football? Never. Kyle Walker is easily a top 10 or top 20 right back.

Sterling and Sane are top 20 wingers. Pedro will not even enter top 40 wingers in the world.

Conte's achievement of making the top 2 (and still top 5) highest EPL finish surpasses anything Fraudiola has done on local level. The team Conte used to garner 93 points is worse than Fraudiolas City team in his first season which Fraudiola flopped with. . . much less opening your dirty mouth to compare players after Fraudiola used the budget of Djibouti to upgrade the team to top World Class players in almost every position.

Conte performance with Chelsea team of 2016/17 remains the most outstanding piece of local coaching in EPL to date.

Your opinion on the bolded.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 5:53am On May 15, 2019
popizaino:

Apart from that, all those players they are calling top 20 were made top 20 by Pep. NOT one single soul had good things to say about these same players after the WC.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 5:55am On May 15, 2019
airmark:

Conte was actually asking Chelsea to buy Vvd at 60m not 70m. They decided to go for a cheaper German kpon kpon defender, using other funds to buy injured and spineless players up and down. Quantity over quality.

That is exactly what I said. Conte wanted Lukaku at 70M and VVD at 60M. But when Everton asked for more, Chelsea refused to pay. Same for VVD. United and LFC paid the fees. So your Conte excuse is lame.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 6:17am On May 15, 2019
hensben:
Neymar is overrated all he does is dive and complain up and down. Barcelona he moved to make some people to believe he is the best thing after sliced bread. Brazil best player so far is Countinho.
You have always been talking trash since day One. The countinho that moved to the same Barca is about to be sold for being a failure. Hens brain

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 7:09am On May 15, 2019
airmark:

You claimed that nobody stopped coaches from spending and getting their targets, which was untrue as seen in the case of Conte. He even said that he preferred few additional players with great qualities, not dressing room full of average Zapacostas.

Bros you cannot blame Pep for the incompetence of your club board directors. It’s not like they were not spending, they were spending on average joes. Pep also had his own target that he didn’t get.

The excuse of buying players/spending money would have made sense if he was the only one doing it. Everyone is spending, some are just buying bang average players.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 7:10am On May 15, 2019
Unlimited22:

Happy birthday bro. I wish you long life and prosperity.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 7:14am On May 15, 2019
Eruditor:

These are the people who will tell me they understand English.

He won the league WITH his STYLE of playing football. The style people said will not work in the EPL.

I can't bring myself to be arguing 98 and 97 points when no team has ever done it and none will ever do it again in years to come.

Na so una dey use una hand set up future L.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tochex101(m): 7:14am On May 15, 2019
Ibime:

Good points but you forget Leicester Citys winning season.......that was a miracle.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 7:27am On May 15, 2019
Unlimited22:
Happy birthday Bro

wishing you the best of life
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:41am On May 15, 2019
larride:

Bros you cannot blame Pep for the incompetence of your club board directors. It’s not like they were not spending, they were spending on average joes. Pep also had his own target that he didn’t get.

The excuse of buying players/spending money would have made sense if he was the only one doing it. Everyone is spending, some are just buying bang average players.
I think the point is that Pep is lucky to have competent people to work with. Imagine Pep with Ed, he would have been frustrated by now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:43am On May 15, 2019
popizaino:

Not my opinion. Fact. The tram Conte inherited just finished 10th

Frauiola midfield to forward position was Aguero, Sane, Sterling, KDB, Silva, Fernandinho.

Their weakest non-defender was Nolito, who was a starter for Spain National team whilst Pedro had been jettisoned by Spain, yet Pedro was in Chelsea starting11 while Nolito was the last substitute at City.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 8:33am On May 15, 2019
larride:

Na so una dey use una hand set up future L.

How long do you think, it will take for y'all to fall?/ that's a serious question because I seriously question all of y'all/
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iheanyi40(m): 8:34am On May 15, 2019
Unlimited22:
happy birthday bro, more blessings
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iheanyi40(m): 8:35am On May 15, 2019
Coutinho14:
griezy to Barça, de ligt is almost a done deal......... This Barça board is not smiling with y'all mfs cool
next season, barca 10 dortmund 0
Dortmund 11 barca 0 tongue

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 8:37am On May 15, 2019
Ibime:

Not my opinion. Fact. The tram Conte inherited just finished 10th

Frauiola midfield to forward position was Aguero, Sane, Sterling, KDB, Silva, Fernandinho.

Their weakest non-defender was Nolito, who was a starter for Spain National team whilst Pedro had been jettisoned by Spain, yet Pedro was in Chelsea starting11 while Nolito was the last substitute at City.

Conte's team won the league 1.5 seasons prior. Finishing 10th was and will always be a fluke. If you want to be finicky then tell me how Conte wins that league without Kante? So why are you making it look like it was the exact same team when it was not?

Sterling, Sané, Fernandinho are the solid players? The same Fernandinho someone even claimed Casemiro that cannot pass a ball is better than?

You people should keep telling yourselves anything that helps you sleep at night.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:40am On May 15, 2019
Person Don win PL back to back yet u chelshit fans r trying to riddicle peps effort with lame excuses.
Shey una talk say his style of football won't work in England grin
Agbero fans

(1) (2) (3) ... (7266) (7267) (7268) (7269) (7270) (7271) (7272) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Griffon(m), Samuel365reload and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.