Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,100 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10455038 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7302) (7303) (7304) (7305) (7306) (7307) (7308) ... (19126) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:59pm On May 21, 2019
airmark:

You said they gave him Mahrez. Now you changed to he settled for Mahrez. Fraudiola pointed at Mahrez and they approved it as it won't destabilize the team.

Guardiola was carried along and he confirmed that Manchester City would have damaged the stability of the club had they succumbed to the financial demands of Alexis Sanchez and his agent. The amount was rather used to price a younger Mahrez away as suggested by
Fraudiola, the checkbook manager, despite already having Sane, Sterling, Bernando.

Mahrez was not his first choice. Mahrez was in the market when he was chasing alexis. How come a point and kill manager couldn't get his choices like alexis and Fred?

They got morata for conte the same player he bought at juventus

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:24pm On May 21, 2019
popizaino:

They are only below average because they are not playing for pep guardiola we know they would have been called worldclass should they be playing for pep guardiola.
you said 75m is now the price for average defenders. That should make Rudiger and Emerson bought for way less to be below average

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:38pm On May 21, 2019
lalaboi:

The Ban does not mean we cant still extend Higuain Loan.

Apparently we can loan players but cannot sign them permanently

No we can't loan new players. The ban says we cannot register new players. Higuain and Kovacic are already registered to us and don't need new registration. So we can sign them both, but why would we want to sign Higuain?

Kovacic will definitely join permanently as long as Madrid don't Jack up the price knowing our desperate situation.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:45pm On May 21, 2019
Pojomojo:
We're acting like Lampard is going to die tomorrow. The man is still learning the job at Derby where he had up and down season. In 3 to 4 years he'll be ready for Chelsea. Give Sarri those years and let Lamps takeover. Nobody can convince me that he'll do better than Sarri now.

Teams actually want Sarri like Roma, Inter, Juve possibly. Our next season manager should be someone that is ready to blend the youth due to transfer ban. Sarris historical record is using just 12 or 13 senior players to prosecute his season. I don't see Sarri being the best fit for a season in the wilderness, rather what you will see is contract extensions for deadwood like Luiz, Willian etc that we will find hard to shift later. That is happening already.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:47pm On May 21, 2019
popizaino:

Thinking Sarri is similar to Pep guardiola is the least comment I expected from you.
with hazard alone, sarri has made two finals and top 4 finish. Think of what he would do if he had aguero, KDB, david silva, hazard, walker, Fernandinho etc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:48pm On May 21, 2019
raumdeuter:

Pep wanted Alexis as first choice like your conte wanted lukaku it was when he couldn't get alexis that he settled for mahrez
as second choice nah. Imagine that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RuuDie(m): 2:10pm On May 21, 2019
larride:

That excuse doesn’t hold water tbh.

I want my team to get good quality players who can implement the coach tactics n philosophy. There’s no problem in spending cash on good quality players. It only becomes a problem if he’s the only one spending and the remaining 19 teams are incapacitated which is not the case here.

Pep has been better than every manager in the league for the past 2 season.

Gbam. You just said it all!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:15pm On May 21, 2019
Humans are funny o. Pep won Champions League at Barca, they say it's not him that it's the players. He didn't win the CL with Bayern and City, it's him and not the players fault. Biased people everywhere.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RuuDie(m): 2:22pm On May 21, 2019
popizaino:

They are only below average because they are not playing for pep guardiola we know they would have been called worldclass should they be playing for pep guardiola.

I swear u too get sense.

If Mobi Okparaku sign for City tomorrow morning, na world class too grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RuuDie(m): 2:24pm On May 21, 2019
raumdeuter:

Pep pointed at alexis, they picked mahrez for him
Pointed at Fred they got him nobody

And Manchester fvcking United ended up signing those players... but yeah, na only Pep dey buy everything.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 2:38pm On May 21, 2019
RuuDie:

I swear u too get sense.

If Mobi Okparaku sign for City tomorrow morning, na world class too grin grin grin
Stones na worldclass too since he sign for City na cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:18pm On May 21, 2019
raumdeuter:

Mahrez was not his first choice. Mahrez was in the market when he was chasing alexis. How come a point and kill manager couldn't get his choices like alexis and Fred?

They got morata for conte the same player he bought at juventus

Conte wanted Lukaku as his key player not Morata.

Emenalos statement and Conte's cold reactions when Morata was signed should tell sane minds that he didn't want him.

Fraudiola defending City's decision not to sign Alexis speaks volume of his agreement not to destabilize his team cos of Alexis wages. In fact, I would prefer Mahrez to Alexis too.

For every replacement, City had an upgrade backed with money approved by Sheikh. This wasn't the case for Conte who had to start praying anytime he submitted list of players wanted.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 3:20pm On May 21, 2019
Sacking Ancelotti after finishing 2nd in the PL and the Semi Final of the CL without doubt is the dumbest fuckkkking thing Roman Abra has done, Sacking Sarri for lampard will the 2nd dumbest angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 3:27pm On May 21, 2019
Kimbeast:
With hazard going to Madrid I will really like us to go for
Griezmann. Perfect replacement and a more superior player to me if our transfer ban is suspended. We also need a left back.
Drop hazard in Madrid and get a superior player in griezmann to my fuuucking club.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:28pm On May 21, 2019
Till some coaches fail we never hear a player wasnt their target.

One man alone had Willian and Moses as his right wingers, went ahead and signed salah but wasn't satisfied got cuadrado,wasn't pleased, later got Pedro all in the space of 2years ➕ only to fail and blame the board of not getting his target. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:29pm On May 21, 2019
Kimbeast:
Sacking Ancelotti after finishing 2nd in the PL and the [b]Semi Final [/b]of the CL without doubt is the dumbest fuckkkking thing Roman Abra has done, Sacking Sarri for lampard will the 2nd dumbest angry angry

Pls don't misinform us Ancelotti never made ucl semi finals with us.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:36pm On May 21, 2019
airmark:

Conte wanted Lukaku as his key player not Morata.

Emenalos statement and Conte's cold reactions when Morata was signed should tell sane minds that he didn't want him.

Fraudiola defending City's decision not to sign Alexis speaks volume of his agreement not to destabilize his team cos of Alexis wages. In fact, I would prefer Mahrez to Alexis too.

For every replacement, City had an upgrade backed with money approved by Sheikh. This wasn't the case for Conte who had to start praying anytime he submitted list of players wanted.

Pep wanted Alexis as a key player, not Mahrez. Mahrez was in the market and Pep wasn't looking at him until the Alexis deal failed. He couldn't afford to sign Alexis and he settled for Mahrez, the number of minutes Mahrez played this season which was the least minutes of any of Citys wingers shows us that Mahrez was not a preferred option just settled

That you prefer Mahrez to Alexis means nothing, you also prefer Krychokewack and Coquelin to Busquets

When Conte submitted lists of Bakayokos to Roman he was promptly given, even when Man Utd stole Lukaku just like they stole Alexis, they got him his other choice Morata which he was tracking from Juventus

So all these foolish excuse that Chelsea spent 260M in a season and Conte had no input is only solidifying your position as a very foolish poster

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:12pm On May 21, 2019
raumdeuter:

Pep wanted Alexis as a key player, not Mahrez. Mahrez was in the market and Pep wasn't looking at him until the Alexis deal failed. He couldn't afford to sign Alexis and he settled for Mahrez, the number of minutes Mahrez played this season which was the least minutes of any of Citys wingers shows us that Mahrez was not a preferred option just settled

That you prefer Mahrez to Alexis means nothing, you also prefer Krychokewack and Coquelin to Busquets

When Conte submitted lists of Bakayokos to Roman he was promptly given, even when Man Utd stole Lukaku just like they stole Alexis, they got him his other choice Morata which he was tracking from Juventus

So all these foolish excuse that Chelsea spent 260M in a season and Conte had no input is only solidifying your position as a very foolish poster

Arsenal frustrated the Sanchez move initially, because they didn't have a replacement and Sanchez started misbehaving to force their hands and his agent wanted to cash out on a desperate Fraudiola. Which later made City to back out.
Don't talk nonsense as if City stopped it when he pointed at the Chilean initially.

Conte wanted Lukaku as his number 1 target, cos we had no striker. Fraudiola without Alexis, already had Sane, Sterling etc, so I don't know how you juxtaposed the two situations and thought they were the same. You are stupid like that.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:22pm On May 21, 2019
airmark:

Arsenal frustrated the Sanchez move initially, because they didn't have a replacement and Sanchez started misbehaving to force their hands and his agent wanted to cash out on a desperate Fraudiola. Which later made City to back out.
Don't talk nonsense as if City stopped it when he pointed at the Chilean initially.

Conte wanted Lukaku as his number 1 target, cos we had no striker. Fraudiola without Alexis, already had Sane, Sterling etc, so I don't know how you juxtaposed the two situations and thought they were the same. You are stupid like that.

Whose business is what Arsenal did? Point is Pep wanted Alexis as his number 1 target, he didnt even look at Mahrez. It was until he was unable to get Alexis that he chased Mahrez

Conte chased Lukaku couldnt get him and got his second choice whom he signed for Juventus and was always in contacts with

You are a liar!! Chelsea had no striker? What was Diego Costa and Mitchy Batsuayi?

Can anyone tell us the club Costa and Batsuayi were playing for at that time?

Abi na defenders dem be?

Chelsea has Costa and Batsuayi already when Conte was pointing at Lukaku. Conte without Lukaku had Costa, had Batsuayi Later bought Morata and later Giroud

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:45pm On May 21, 2019
On the argument of Chelsea managers input into signings, lets make no mistake, Chelsea removed the position of manager after Mourinho left.

Chelsea only appoint first team coach not manager. Conte was the first time we appointed a first team coach.

The first team coach is expected to have limited role in signings - although the board will grant him some signings.

The reason they gave for downgrading the position is because they want the manager to be less involved in transfers.

All Chelsea fans know Chelsea board approach. They want to make the signings and throw the manager a few crumbs.

Even as of yesterday we were linked with Javi Gracia for the reason "he is a manager who gets on with his job without asking for signings".

That is even the same reason they gave for appointing Sarri.

Chelsea fans know all of these and try to follow the news on who signed who - whether its a manager signing or club signing eg Sarri says he knew nothing about Pulisic signing but we know Sarri definitely signed Jorginho. This is why Conte came out in press conference and said he knows nothing about signings.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 4:57pm On May 21, 2019
Greatihex:
value is not comparatively useless, that is my own point.

It is net spend that will tell you to an extent if a team is making improving signings or just signing to remain at the same level.

Chelsea selling Costa and signing morata for same amount is not the same as city throwing Sagna and Zabaleta away for walker and danilo

If I sell 5 players and replace them with 3. Net spend will show if I am improving?

I am sorry to Hensben for ever insulting him.

I am even depressed by your ineptitude.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 4:58pm On May 21, 2019
Greatihex:
yeah, Just like pep did not win with money and freedom at bayern.

What money did he spend in Bayern?

Let me start showing you how stupid you are.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 5:01pm On May 21, 2019

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 5:04pm On May 21, 2019
Greatihex:
just like he did not see the david in eto but Mourinho did. Just like if, Mourinho did not coach that porto team, they wouldn't have been that good. If Poch did not coach this Tottenham they wouldn’t have been this good. If raineri didn't coach that Leicester they wouldn't have been that good.

The man has coached two clubs in the past six years and we keep hearing the same excuse each time he is dumped out.

Offside goal
Var
Set pieces etc.

For you, Pep is the Jesus of football. Jesus that does not know how to do miracles without when met with better teams or teams of equal or less strength.

Where were you when I detailed E'too and Pep's issue? Busy being ignorant is my guess.

Let me humour you, E'too's most impressive output statistically is under Pep. E'too also said Pep is the best tactician he ever worked with. E'too ended up calling Mou a fool. If you did your research, you would have known that.

You are right that only Mou would have achieved what he achieved with Porto the way he achieved it. Same for Ranieri and Poch. But how good is their good? Best team ever good?

Someone said what good is it in winning a rat race when you are a rat even if you win? What have Poch and co actually achieved? Improved the team without anything to show for it award? LOL.

Stop picking me to debate with. You lack the gravitas.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 5:06pm On May 21, 2019
Greatihex:
you mean like the one you told us that he was going to give Poch the heaviest defeat of his coaching career?

No wonder you have your head stuck in his ass.

Do you have his picture under your pillow too?

grin you must be a comedian.

Match prediction is = to predicting Pep's thought process.

And I am the comedian.

I am sorry Hensben. I am sorry. Please forgive me. embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:13pm On May 21, 2019
raumdeuter:

Whose business is what Arsenal did? Point is Pep wanted Alexis as his number 1 target, he didnt even look at Mahrez. It was until he was unable to get Alexis that he chased Mahrez

Conte chased Lukaku couldnt get him and got his second choice whom he signed for Juventus and was always in contacts with

You are a liar!! Chelsea had no striker? What was Diego Costa and Mitchy Batsuayi?

Can anyone tell us the club Costa and Batsuayi were playing for at that time?

Abi na defenders dem be?

Chelsea has Costa and Batsuayi already when Conte was pointing at Lukaku. Conte without Lukaku had Costa, had Batsuayi Later bought Morata and later Giroud

So who did Conte send SMS, that he wouldn't be in his plan after the season ended? Did same happen to Sterling, Sane and B. Silva by Fraudiola to create space for Alexis?

By the time we were chasing Lukaku, it was clear Conte had made up his mind not to work with Costa as our top striker. You have memory issues.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 5:13pm On May 21, 2019
airmark:

Which rate?

You predict his thought-processes ? So that if he later buys Maguire , you will tell us that the trick played by his agent worked on Fraudiola and made him to give the defender a looking and decide to buy him among other excuses.

You think you are chatting with Ogbomosho mechanics.

Stop talking like a child. If they told you Pep wanted a keeper won't his ball playing skill set come to your mind in believing the story?

Look for another lie to peddle. They also forced his name into the VVD transfer even when he was not looking at him. They have done so with Griezmann as well. Pep will look more at DeLight at 75M (and no he won't spend that money on Delight) than Maguire.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:18pm On May 21, 2019
Ibime:
On the argument of Chelsea managers input into signings, lets make no mistake, Chelsea removed the position of manager after Mourinho left.

Chelsea only appoint first team coach not manager. Conte was the first time we appointed a first team coach.

The first team coach is expected to have limited role in signings - although the board will grant him some signings.

The reason they gave for downgrading the position is because they want the manager to be less involved in transfers.

All Chelsea fans know Chelsea board approach. They want to make the signings and throw the manager a few crumbs.

Even as of yesterday we were linked with Javi Gracia for the reason "he is a manager who gets on with his job without asking for signings".

Chelsea fans know all of these and try to follow the news on who signed who - whether its a manager signing or club signing eg Sarri says he knew nothing about Pulisic signing but we know Sarri definitely signed Jorginho. This is why Conte came out in press conference and said he knows nothing about signings.

To Raumdeuter and other mumus, Conte wield same power in Club's transfers as Fraudiola.

Thank you for revealing this to them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:22pm On May 21, 2019
airmark:

So who did Conte send SMS, that he wouldn't be in his plan after the season ended? Did same happen to Sterling, Sane and B. Silva by Fraudiola to create space for Alexis?

By the time we were chasing Lukaku, it was clear Conte had made up his mind not to work with Costa as our top striker. You have memory issues.

You told us Chelsea had no striker when they were chasing Lukaku. Is that right?

if it is, Can you bet $100 on it and I will bring Chelsea team sheet at that time showing you 2 strikers.

Tell us which club Costa and Batsuayi were playing for when Conte was contacting Lukaku

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:23pm On May 21, 2019
Ibime:
On the argument of Chelsea manager input into signings, lets make no mistake, Chelsea ended the position of manager after Mourinho.

Chelsea only appoint first team coach. Conte was the first time we appointed a first team coach.

The reason they gave for downgrading the position is because they want the manager to be less involved in transfers. He can

Chelsea fans know all of these and try to follow the news on who signed who - whether its a manager signing or club signing eg Sarri says he knew nothing about Pulisic signing but we know Sarri definitely signed Jorginho.

This happens in every club, So you are not telling anything new
There are club signings and there are manager signings. Mourinho first tenure he made it clear Sheva was a club signing

Were all signings under DiMatteo requested by him?

Guardiola at Bayern had Gotze and Lewandoski as club signings while he got Thiago as his own signing

In Contes tenure did he not sign Bakayoko Zapacosta and co? while the club signed Kante.

Just like Jorginho was Sarri signing and Pulisic was the clubs signing

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 5:33pm On May 21, 2019
gustav25:

Look at this man with sleepless nights.... Did anyone tell Chelsea not to sign Walker and Danilo ? Take

They wanted Danilo. He chose City. They wanted Mendy. He chose City. Pep wanted Jorginho. They got him. If Pep had signed Jorginho, Airhack and GreatlyCursed would have said he was well-known and world class. Today, Sarri does not have money. After spending 75M on a keeper.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 5:35pm On May 21, 2019
raumdeuter:

This happens in every club, So you are not telling anything new
There are club signings and there are manager signings. Mourinho first tenure he made it clear Sheva was a club signing

Were all signings under DiMatteo requested by him?

Guardiola at Bayern had Gotze and Lewandoski as club signings while he got Thiago as his own signing

In Contes tenure did he not sign Bakayoko Zapacosta and co? while the club signed Kante.

Just like Jorginho was Sarri signing and Pulisic was the clubs signing

Even in Barca, Pep wanted players that he did not get. It is part of why he left in frustration. There are books on this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7302) (7303) (7304) (7305) (7306) (7307) (7308) ... (19126) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: monerozi5590, SirAce, airmark(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.