Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (742) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10545147 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) ... (19175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 9:18pm On Jan 01, 2015
Noah13:
Courtois has got some goal keeping issues

Dont forget he got bashed after the first goal

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2015
Why Jose dey blame referee now? Abeg leave that thing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:21pm On Jan 01, 2015
Noah13:

Next match I would like to see Courtois and Cahill benched for Cech and Zouma

If I could trust Luis and Mikel, I for bench Ivanovic and Oscar join.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:22pm On Jan 01, 2015
That awkward moment...

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 9:23pm On Jan 01, 2015
Loaning bertrand off was a really shyte decision....now we cant say we should bench iva and move azpi back,cos it would mean stronger right,weaker left,as its now general consensus that luis is shyte

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:24pm On Jan 01, 2015
And Jose should stop giving interviews about Lampard abeg. Everyone can make one or two mistakes as long as you get the majority decisions right which he has by and large. His comments about Lampard are starting to bear eerie resemblance to his comments about loaning out Lukaku last season which cost him the league.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by barackohandso(m): 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2015
Leyqute:
That awkward moment...

Chai! grin grin

Refer him to it now and he'll defend it away
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:28pm On Jan 01, 2015
Noah13:
I don't think it would be a bad idea if the old boring Chelsea that parked the bus and got the positive result by hook or crook is brought back.

Am beginning to think that the new attacking game we playing doesn't help matters.

So where are those mercurial defenders you all told us about. that were covered by the park the bus tactic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
Noah13:
abeg tell me how many points we get from attacking these sides? undecided

Dude, remember say we still dey all 4 fronts, and like it or not, I foresee a park the bus episode against PSG.

And also remember that this is our strongest starting 11, and they were rap.ed silly by Tottenham for that matter.

I rest my case till June.

Don't throw your toys out of the pram yet. We have 46 points from 20 games and have led the league for over half the season, so you cannot say our method is wrong because of a freak result.

What you should be asking for is how we perfect our attacking methods and how we purchase players that carry better fit the system not asking us to go back.

When the time comes to park the bus against PSG/Real Madrid, we will. Don't as to park the bus against Sunderland/Newcastle so we don't drop points.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
Nt WORRIED jawe.......... At least hazard took part of the pain away................ Nigga is the best thing that has happened to us over d past seven years....... He is soo improving........ Time to play him behind costa, MOU?...... As for the kenya - brazilians, make i no just talk........ D defence Fatigue joor, no cause for alarm....... Matic 's partner z soo needed................ Pls no slowpoke should blame coutouis, anyways no cause for alarm......... Fixtures favours us

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
DAYA

BIYU

UKWU cheesy

HUDU

BIYAR

For only one day , a new year day 4 dh
mater Chelsea was used as a Divine
burnt Annual offering. Haba MR
HURRICANE sory HARRY KANE , Kai bh
wait o fellas Na PINTO b Keeper?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 9:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
mithel:
Loaning bertrand off was a really shyte decision....now we cant say we should bench iva and move azpi back,cos it would mean stronger right,weaker left,as its now general consensus that luis is shyte
How well do you think Azpi will perform on the right wing when it obvious that Ivanovic Attacking runs are instructions from the Manager ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by aieo(m): 9:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
5 strokes of the KANE , now that's more like it.... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 9:31pm On Jan 01, 2015
chrisley024:
And i heard Mikel didn't play grin

Wicked... gringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Biggty(m): 9:31pm On Jan 01, 2015
Noah13:
How is Courtois at fault for any of the goals? A keeper with no protection from his defence
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 9:32pm On Jan 01, 2015
aieo:

Wicked... gringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:35pm On Jan 01, 2015
SIRcumalot:

How well do you think Azpi will perform on the right wing when it obvious that Ivanovic Attacking runs are instructions from the Manager ?

No be matter of attacking runs. Since Diego Simeone told Arda Turan that Ivanovic is our weak point in the 4-1 defeat to Atletico, we've known that Ivanovic is susceptible to agile wingers who cut inside.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:35pm On Jan 01, 2015
mithel:

Considering the infrequent use of Luis and the fact that when he is called upon, he is actually just a lil above rubbish, it makes you wonder why not Bertrand?

Not just that. Consider the infrequent use of Salah and it makes you wonder why not Thorgan Hazard?

And some folks wanted to kill me when I said Jose does not integrate young players.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:35pm On Jan 01, 2015
aieo:

wicked.. grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2015
Peanut midfield I hear? With automatic supermatic playing? cheesy

Was Mikel on the pitch?

All this without suffering any significant injuries thus far. . . .the second half will definitely be interesting.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:39pm On Jan 01, 2015
On the First day of NEW YEAR my CHelsea sent to me

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 9:39pm On Jan 01, 2015
Leyqute:
That awkward moment...
grin

Well I don land. Heard Mikel didn't play grin Thank God oo! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:39pm On Jan 01, 2015
nateevs:

Considering the infrequent use of Luis and the fact that when he is called upon, he is actually just a lil above rubbish, it makes you wonder why not Bertrand?

Not just that. Consider the infrequent use of Salah and it makes you wonder why not Thorgan Hazard?

And some folks wanted to kill me when I said Jose does not integrate young players.

I agree with you. Afterall many were scared of Salah when he used to play against us for Basle.

Luis though only started learning to defend under Simeone. I've never known him as being defensively solid till the last 2 years. I would have been more than happy with Bertrand. I never ever had a problem with Bertrand. He wasn't great attacking wise but I was always satisfied with his defensive performance.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by keandre: 9:43pm On Jan 01, 2015
Biggty:
How is Courtois at fault for any of the goals? A keeper with no protection from his defence

mehn the 1st & 5th goal,his fault

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2015
Reports reaching me is that Matic was injured... didn't play... tongue grin

If I hear again... Matic is that, is this... angry

Mikel 4 play better na... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:48pm On Jan 01, 2015
chrisley024:
grin

Well I don land. Heard Mikel didn't play grin Thank God oo! cheesy grin

You're welcome. Order anything wey you want. coded01 na world class DJ

"It was not easy for my defenders to cope with a good Chadli and especially a good Kane" - Jose Mourinho

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:48pm On Jan 01, 2015
keandre:

mehn the 1st & 5th goal,his fault
is this a joke 1ST & 5TH?abeg say another tin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 9:48pm On Jan 01, 2015
Biggty:

aaahhh but we've been told that de Gea only has high number of saves cuz his defence exposes him & any other goalie will do the same...

Corti on the other hand is supposed to be better huh?

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 9:49pm On Jan 01, 2015
SIRcumalot:

What is obvious? What runs? The ones that the crosses end up with his marker.. Abegi shift
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 01, 2015
Courtois is good but maybe he should get some rest. Understudy Cech for a while.
This team will still win the league. We played well but u can't win them all. I doff my hat for Hazard. Hazard can't keep doing it alone.
City has Silva, Yaya and Nasri. We have only Hazard.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by keandre: 9:51pm On Jan 01, 2015
bigkesh:
is this a joke 1ST & 5TH?abeg say another tin

1st goal straight groundshot,no deflection? na cahill fault shey?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:51pm On Jan 01, 2015
coded01:
Reports reaching me is that Matic was injured... didn't play... tongue grin

If I hear again... Matic is that, is this... angry

Mikel 4 play better na... grin
what is this one saying that z making no sense

(1) (2) (3) ... (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) ... (19175) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Neobulletzz(m), bolu96(m), KingAzubuike(f), Odunharry(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.