Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,855 members, 7,862,803 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:59 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7524) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10741394 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7521) (7522) (7523) (7524) (7525) (7526) (7527) ... (19411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:21am On Aug 13, 2019
lordfalcao:
we are talking defensive aspect you are talking hazard. How does the inclusion of hazard or not change a defensive tactics??
look at this man disgracing himself upandan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:27am On Aug 13, 2019
Segedinho:

My present team will end up in probably 10th if the injuries persist...

We aint good enough no doubt

Denial? where did I deny or said we are good enough,even 4m d beginning of the conversation..I said the pre-season shows the defense nakednes

Withdrawal u can help me here
In case of any doubt, we made it clear on Sunday.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 10:32am On Aug 13, 2019
Swissh:
cheesy Update less than 20mins ago
Home Is calling

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:33am On Aug 13, 2019
Segedinho:
B4 the Maguire,almost every man u fans were accusing the defenders,irrespective of whether the midfield was good or not..

Last season, the midfield offered better coverage than what they did on Sunday which affected the attack.

Maybe it is because they didn't rate your team, I don't know, but this was not how they exposed the defense against your team last season, even against Everton and wolves
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 10:43am On Aug 13, 2019
Baba don turn corporate tool driven by spiritual market forces..

grin grin grin

Las las u must sha complete ur project in Paris whether u like it or not...

Keyword there-> caricature grin grin

He has been upgraded from caricature to outcast...

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 10:47am On Aug 13, 2019
Swissh:
cheesy Update less than 20mins ago
Mr thorrvik55 don't act blind. You where disgraced yesterday and today. You need spiritually cleansing. Where is skimple ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:54am On Aug 13, 2019
eph12:

Last season, the midfield offered better coverage than what they did on Sunday which affected the attack.

Maybe it is because they didn't rate your team, I don't know, but this was not how they exposed the defense against your team last season, even against Everton and wolves
Like I said,the clean sheet was as a result of pedro et all stupidity towards d spaces and the inexperienced attacking prowess exhibited,not the intelligence of the defence.....Thanks

Too much excuse just 2 defend d obvious
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:59am On Aug 13, 2019
eph12:

In case of any doubt, we made it clear on Sunday.

Never had doubt after watching d pre-season's defence

Except there is an upgrade at the back + Kante's form

We are so doomed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 11:07am On Aug 13, 2019
odizeey:
you just like argument.

Even Milan with the strongest of defenders those days was penetrated thrice in UCL 05'.

Which defense dem no dey open?

Liverpool got walloped by barca cos barca made used of the spaces given

Does that mean Liverpool defence are shitty? Nope

But were they good vs barca?Nope

This is the 1st game of the season....did man u allowed several spaces ?yeah

Did they covered 4 d keeper on several occasions? ??Nope.

And this is against mediocre front 3

Can't tell u man u defenders are not good but against Chelsea the were poo....fullstop
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:07am On Aug 13, 2019
This Chelshit fans too dey overreact. Kante and Rudiger go stabilize the defence, especially if Reece James is as good as some of you say (cos Azpi don lana finally).

The real problem will be goal scoring. Willian will form activity, Pedro will run aimlessly and I am not sure Pulisic and Tammy are ready just yet.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jemi7: 11:11am On Aug 13, 2019
Bimffo:
Na this chance pain me pass. How is that not a Tap in from Tammy Abraham..

I don't even know if we are going to be free from this Striker curse.

Just score 1 goal with all these opportunities . angry embarassed undecided

Watch that replay again and tell me if you still think that was an easy tap in. That picture is misleading, Watch the video again, that ball was fast and far from Abraham

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 11:25am On Aug 13, 2019
afrodoc2:
This Chelshit fans too dey overreact. Kante and Rudiger go stabilize the defence, especially if Reece James is as good as some of you say (cos Azpi don lana finally).

The real problem will be goal scoring. Willian will form activity, Pedro will run aimlessly and I am not sure Pulisic and Tammy are ready just yet.
especially pedro. ......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 11:26am On Aug 13, 2019
Kante coming back to pair kovacic in the pivot and rudiger pairing either Chris or zouma should stabilise us.
My major fear is Cesar
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:28am On Aug 13, 2019
lordfalcao:
if Chelsea became an ordinary team because hazard left, then it simply means Chelsea has been an ordinary team even with hazard...

[s]Lampard defense tactics is wrong, this doesn't have to do with hazard been there or not.. you don't leave large acres of space between midfield and defence when playing against pacy forwards and expect not to be chopped with counter.[/s]

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lordfalcao himself, always coming with stupid logics. Can we pay you off and start supporting Man utd or Arsenal?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 11:29am On Aug 13, 2019
Lana1:
Lol. This 4-0 really do una strong thing. The list of excuses keeps growing.

Our players were inexperienced...
At least we played better...
We had 9 shots in ur box...
If not for bar...
Hazard in that team...

Hazard played 3 games against United last season and could not put one goal past Smalling and Jones. Pipe down.

grin grin grin grin

Please no kee me abeg. The L sharer will soon get his boxers in wad when he sees this.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 11:29am On Aug 13, 2019
Segedinho:

Never had doubt after watching d pre-season's defence

Except there is an upgrade at the back + Kante's form

We are so doomed
Finally something we both agree on
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:30am On Aug 13, 2019
Greatihex:
wetin christensen do you on sunday?

Bros ask bimffo. No be me talk am o lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 11:44am On Aug 13, 2019
Jemi7:

Watch that replay again and tell me if you still think that was an easy tap in. That picture is misleading, Watch the video again, that ball was fast and far from Abraham
Not entirely true Jemi. Tammy did not just have the sense to ‘know’ that the ball will come through that lane. And please tell me, which kind of top striker does that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:46am On Aug 13, 2019
nihilistjnr:

See as the man carry bowtie and big hair dey waka like ronald mcdonald sef cheesy

This legal style of begging pass me o grin grin

Neymar is using all avenues, it remains for him to organize kidnappers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:48am On Aug 13, 2019
Greatihex:
look at this man disgracing himself upandan

There's a reason raumdeuter likes Lordfalcao. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:48am On Aug 13, 2019
Jemi7:

You’re right.

And it would’ve been a tap in had Abraham been in position. Pedro (or whoever that was) had dragged Maguire out of position, leaving him free and clear.

If Abraham had anticipated the cross and moved forward just a bit faster he would’ve been in position to tap it in.

It wasn’t a tap in because Abraham couldn’t see the promise land.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 11:48am On Aug 13, 2019
afrodoc2:

Doc, Jah bless you jhoo. Aside trolling, na only you still dey make sense.

If we play either Bats or Giroud with Willian flanked by mumu Pulisic, we go dey alright.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 13, 2019
kingBolton:
Kante coming back to pair kovacic in the pivot and rudiger pairing either Chris or zouma should stabilise us.
My major fear is Cesar

Zouma is a below par defender at best. He lacks positioning and believes in his physicality instead of technicality.
For the life of me, why bench Giroud who could hold up play and link well with wingers for Tammy Abraham, a championship material who was running up and down the pitch like a central midfielder.
His hold-up play and strength are poor, Maguire and Lindelof were having a go at him .
I watched the match on Sunday and the only positive i took from it was Emerson and Mason Mount displays, if we continue playing like that, i doubt if Chelsea would make the mid table by the end of the season.
I'm not going to judge our season with a match but loosing with such margin is unbelievable especially when the team got the match under control with their passing and possession based game.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 11:50am On Aug 13, 2019
Swissh:

Mr thorrvik55 don't act blind. You where disgraced yesterday and today. You need spiritually cleansing. Where is skimple ?
Lol maga. Make I organize prayer sessions so that the ‘corporate begging’ go make yield fruits? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:52am On Aug 13, 2019
SkimpleD:

If we play either Bats or Giroud with Willian flanked by mumu Pulisic, we go dey alright.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:54am On Aug 13, 2019
SkimpleD:

Thank you pastor. But why calling Pulisic mumu?
Especially in a team with Zouma and co?

You guys have to stick with Lampard and get him the right tools. There is potential in the guy.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 11:56am On Aug 13, 2019
SkimpleD:

Lol maga. Make I organize prayer sessions so that the ‘corporate begging’ go make yield fruits? cheesy
Bwhahaha bro Barca directors already went to France so it's already over but your attention is more needed in delivering Mr thorrvik55 from the neymar spirit tormenting him. He needs to be baptized like Willian.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2019
SkimpleD:

how's is pulisic mumu have you watched him play before
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2019
sod09:
how's is pulisic mumu have you watched him play before
Lol. Believe me, na Pedro name I first write before I come change am to Pulisic. I no con remember to remove the ‘mumu’ tag grin

Pedro na bastard undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 12:39pm On Aug 13, 2019
afrodoc2:

Thank you pastor. But why calling Pulisic mumu?
Especially in a team with Zouma and co?

You guys have to stick with Lampard and get him the right tools. There is potential in the guy.
Bolded is a sincere mistake. It was meant for Pedro but later changed it to Pulisic and I forgot to remove the ‘mumu’ tag. cheesy

Lampard is gold. I know everyone has his own preference of a coach here, but seeing the boys play and their confidence to have a go at your defence on Sunday, anyone with a spiritual eye can see that there is hope for the future.

Bar the defensive frailties and inexperience of the front 3 which I believe Lapmpard would fix, we would do well this season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 12:43pm On Aug 13, 2019
Swissh:

Bwhahaha bro Barca directors already went to France so it's already over but your attention is more needed in delivering Mr thorrvik55 from the neymar spirit tormenting him. He needs to be baptized like Willian.
Come to think of it, Neymar and Hazard in the same club would be ‘dead’ cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 12:46pm On Aug 13, 2019
SkimpleD:

Come to think of it, Neymar and Hazard in the same club would be ‘dead’ cool
Too much load For Neymar to Carry and they occupy the same position so hidden may rot on the bench.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7521) (7522) (7523) (7524) (7525) (7526) (7527) ... (19411) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TrebleChamp(m), Taguchi, RevFrEbuka(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.