Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,932 members, 7,852,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:59 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7592) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10700319 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7589) (7590) (7591) (7592) (7593) (7594) (7595) ... (19357) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 10:35am On Aug 23, 2019
Greatihex:
have we paid him his money?
Yes. He is taking us to court for another issue.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:38am On Aug 23, 2019
airmark:

How many bottles did you take, before typing this?
how many bottles did you take before you told us what you saw in krychowack

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:41am On Aug 23, 2019
lordfalcao:
how many bottles did you take before you told us what you saw in krychowack

Just explain what you typed and how it relates to what I posted about Conte and Lukaku.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DeadPresidents: 11:02am On Aug 23, 2019
Litigation FC grin grin

If they are not in court today, they'll be in court tomorrow.

Don't know why this club are always fighting cases? Even money laundering ring leaders appear in court much less...

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 23, 2019
Kimbeast:

He has already been payed the 9million for breach of contract.

The court ordered the club to pay in May but they are yet to.
Read through Daily mail & Sky Sports news, that's where you'll get authentic news.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 11:19am On Aug 23, 2019
Pathetic!

Wished I didn't read that. No sense whatsoever.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 11:45am On Aug 23, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

The court ordered the club to pay in May but they are yet to.
Read through Daily mail & Sky Sports news, that's where you'll get authentic news.

Here is an Extract.

Antonio Conte is taking further legal action against Chelsea despite having already been awarded £9 million in a breach of contract claim against his former employers earlier this summer. The Times has learned that Conte was the claimant in a preliminary hearing held at the Central London Employment Tribunal last Friday as the bitter row between the two parties continues 13 months after the manager left Stamford Bridge.
Conte was the victor at a private manager’s tribunal convened by the Premier League in April, with a three-person panel ruling that Chelsea should pay him one year’s salary in compensation after failing to agree a severance package following his sacking in 2018, but while that matter is settled the Italian has brought another case against his old club. Conte did not attend last week’s hearing at which he was represented by Phil Bonner of Centrefield LLP as he is preparing for the start of the Serie A season with Inter Milan. The 50-year-old had a year off after being sacked by Chelsea before being appointed at the San Siro this summer.
Conte’s award of £9m took the figure that Chelsea have paid out to sacked managers to £92.3m since Roman Abramovich’s takeover 16 years ago. The club have the right to appeal against the tribunal’s verdict by taking their case to the High Court, but have yet to indicate that they plan to do so.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2019
Kimbeast:

Yes. He is taking us to court for another issue.

Which other issue again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2019
krattoss:
FBI dey craze. Na only naija dey do cyber fraud for yankee undecided

I think this is more of witch hunt
My friend keep kwayet angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ibime:

Which other issue again?
They didn't sign Lukaku for him instead they gave him hypertension Morata... Heard he's losing more hair shocked

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:30pm On Aug 23, 2019
krattoss:
FBI dey craze. Na only naija dey do cyber fraud for yankee undecided

I think this is more of witch hunt

Which witch are they hunting? Did any of those arrested tell you they didnt steal money or why did they arrest them? Are they the only Nigerians in America?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
raumdeuter:

Which witch are they hunting? Did any of those arrested tell you they didnt steal money or why did they arrest them? Are they the only Nigerians in America?

He thinks it's Nigeria where u will be called to answer for a fraud/misappropriation of fund and you will claim you are being witch hunted by your detractors.

FBI wey Don observe them and allowed them feed fat small before they round all of them up.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2019
Someone said Invictus Obi snitched on Umunna. Lol

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2019
afrodoc2:

they even called him a rat
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
raumdeuter:

My take is, kindly deport every single one of them back to Nigeria. Those with naturalized citizenship should have it revoked. Commute their sentence so they can serve it in Nigeria. More importantly, ban them for life from entering the US again.

What nonsense!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
Roland17:

My take is, kindly deport every single one of them back to Nigeria. Those with naturalized citizenship should have it revoked. Commute their sentence so they can serve it in Nigeria. More importantly, ban them for life from entering the US again.

What nonsense!
Abeg no deport them na them go form yahoo, armed robbers and kidnappers for naija we already have alot on our head here. better still dash all of them life imprisonment

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2019
sod09:
Abeg no deport them na them go form yahoo, armed robbers and kidnappers for naija we already have alot on our head here. better still dash all of them life imprisonment

They are not needed here either. There needs to be a strong message/ deterrent to this nonsense, besides, the US will be responsible for their welfare if they remain in the US prisons and that invariably means I am being charged through taxes to keep their body and souls alive.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
raumdeuter:

According to Forbes, there are about $190 billion worth of credit card frauds in America annually, and according to the FBI, Nigerian scammers are responsible for $1 billion fraud annually. The big question is, what about the 99% of frauds perpetrated usually by the whites?

But you see, agenda-driven agencies like FBI will not want to interrogate that uncomfortable issue. They will rather focus the attention on the bumbling "Nigerian scammer" since it fits a ready-made stereotype.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:14pm On Aug 23, 2019
krattoss:

According to Forbes, there are about $190 billion worth of credit card frauds in America annually, and according to the FBI, Nigerian scammers are responsible for $1 billion fraud annually. The big question is, what about the 99% of frauds perpetrated usually by the whites?

But you see, agenda-driven agencies like FBI will not want to interrogate that uncomfortable issue. They will rather focus the attention on the bumbling "Nigerian scammer" since it fits a ready-made stereotype.

And who told you that they are not chasing and arresting the 99% you claim are perpetrated whites like you claimed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 23, 2019
Roland17:

They are not needed here either. There needs to be a strong message/ deterrent to this nonsense, besides, the US will be responsible for their welfare if they remain in the US prisons and that invariably means I am being charged through taxes to keep their body and souls alive.
Look at u, already claiming territory entitlement because you happen to escape hardship and Africa.

If u had the power..you will even give life or death sentences to ur brothers because they eered not exenorating the greedness and foolishness of the victims

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 4:19pm On Aug 23, 2019
krattoss:

Call a thief his/her name..A thief

It is quite despicable and shameful for me to read that someone has any justification for this nonsense that brings shame on thousands of hard-working Nigerians who have legitimate jobs in the US. If Americans are carrying out these crimes in THEIR own country, they are duly punished in the US. The remaining 99% (according to your math) is a mix of many other countries and they are punished accordingly. This has nothing absolutely nothing to do with stereotyping and everything to do with reality.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2019
Roland17:

Call a thief his/ name..A thief

It is quite despicable and shameful for me to read that someone has any justification for this nonsense that brings shame on thousands of hard-working Nigerians who have legitimate jobs in the US. If Americans are carrying out these crimes in THEIR own country, they are duly punished in the US. The remaining 99% (according to your math) is a mix of many other countries and they are punished accordingly. This has nothing absolutely nothing to do with stereotyping and everything to do with reality.
That is why they should be punished where they committed the crime not sending them back to Nigeria
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2019
krattoss:

Look at u, already claiming territory entitlement because you happen to escape hardship and Africa.

If u had the power..you will even give life or death sentences to ur brothers because they eered not exenorating the greedness and foolishness of the culprits

Escape hardship, listen, bro, I am not cut for emotional arguments and that is why I will ignore that nonsense you prefaced your post with because you have absolutely no idea of who I am and my story, neither do I know yours. You can not twist your argument, you are outrightly defending fraud and it is shameful for such an educated individual who should understand the basics of criminology and penology especially when committed in a foreign land. I am very sure that you will find ways to justify and defend those convicted or killed for carrying hard drugs into foreign countries from Nigeria. Na only us get sense for this world?

Let me assure you that with the same aggressive passion that I defend the core values of being a Nigerian by birth, I also condemn our bad behaviors. Let me remind you that there are thousands of Nigerians, including those with Nigerian roots who are doing great things in the different sectors of the US economy and guess what? We are being recognized and duly rewarded as we strive to portray the image of the country in a good light. We are doing wonders in academia (especially in STEM courses), healthcare and slowly penetrating the tech & oil and gas industry. Reasonings like yours is the reason why Nigeria continues to reel in the gutters of poverty. That is why elected officials complete projects and Nigerians throw parties and praise them for what they were elected to do in the first place.

15 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2019
krattoss:

If u had the power..you will even give life or death sentences to ur brothers because they eered not exenorating the greedness and foolishness of the victims

What’s your argument exactly?

That FBI is arresting them because they are black or what? I don’t understand on what premise your defense is built on.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
One of the effects

Imagine the type of opportunities that young people will miss in Nigeria because of the activities of a few

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Botfuss: 5:49pm On Aug 23, 2019
raumdeuter:
One of the effects

Imagine the type of opportunities that young people will miss in Nigeria because of the activities of a few

This is so sad mehn.

Guys over there can do better mehn. That brain should be channeled into something more productive. I’m just so sad really.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:54pm On Aug 23, 2019
Roland17:

What nonsense!
Lol they are not deporting these ones I'm pretty sure. They will definitely lock them up if found guilty.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2019
afrodoc2:

I'm not sure they are connected. But man fear FBI oh. They brought out their names, Nick name and botanical names. And the names were hilarious as hell. I was seeing names like Doggy Lucino, Thank God, Nwa Jesus, Pastor KC Clearly God is a joke to them

FBI must have been tailing them for years. Once you don gun gi ko ja ewe for their side e don be for you be that

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2019
krattoss:

Are you serious at all?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 23, 2019
raumdeuter:
One of the effects

I sometimes felt bad when news of this nature rent the air and sometimes felt the victims of fraud are guilty themselves.

Even though we are going digital or online, why would we not apply caution when transacting?

In fact being an intelligence company they should blame themselves if someone plays fast on them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:37pm On Aug 23, 2019
krattoss:

I sometimes felt bad when news of this nature rent the air and sometimes felt the victims of fraud are guilty themselves.

Even though we are going digital or online, why would we not apply caution when transacting?

In fact being an intelligence company they should blame themselves if someone plays fast on them.

Are we blaming the victim here?

Businesses are conducted based on trust. I purchase goods and services from you based on trust and you also do business with me based on trust
If you go to a fuel station and pay for petrol if not for trust, how are you sure they are really selling you fuel? If they sell you bad fuel should we blame you also when your car knocks for not testing the fuel you paid for?

If you pay to see a doctor in a hospital, Yu are doing that because you trust that someone called a doctor in XYZ hospital is qualified and knows his job. How are you sure he is not a quack? If he kills a patient, should we also blame the patient for not verifying the doctor's credentials?

Seems the trust the entire world depends on to transact business and personal dealings should not be applied to Nigerians. So if they cannot trust Nigerians to act the way regular people will act, then why will they want to continue to do business with us

We scream that we want foreign investors, the few who come, get swindled till they flee

Cos if they do business with us, they get swindled, you will still blame the victim

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
krattoss:

Bros,from the beginning to this point of ur conversation,one could easily deduce u are a "yahoo boy"please and please,u guys are ruining the little of our credibility;a time will come when travelling 4m Nigeria would be the most difficult task on earth.

Pity us..biko

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7589) (7590) (7591) (7592) (7593) (7594) (7595) ... (19357) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: EmmanuelScott1(m), Shegzdave, hensben(m), chidekings(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.