Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,634 members, 7,813,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7596) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10462519 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7593) (7594) (7595) (7596) (7597) (7598) (7599) ... (19128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 9:12am On Aug 24, 2019
This dog is out again

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 9:22am On Aug 24, 2019
Swissh:

No doubt but it doesn't change the fact that he was a flat track bully.

14 of his goals came against the 3 relegated teams that's 45% of his goals.

Do the maths for Salahs goal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:39am On Aug 24, 2019
afrodoc2:

Na those boys dey oppress people for December time for village. Very few people who earned money through legit methods go dey shoot money from inside cannon.

As they oppress more people the ones that can't take the oppression anymore join them, and the cycle continues and the circle gets wider and wider.
exactly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:47am On Aug 24, 2019
HewlettPackard:
na today America stop to they send western union to Nigeria? unless strongly insisted by the customer, is WU the only method of sending money?
Small discussion everyone is throwing tantrums, some every swearing, others wishing they could lay their hands on the krattos guy, even after stating he's playing the devils advocate. Does he defending Scam make him a scammer? is an attorney who defends a notorious kidnapper in a law court also a kidnapper.
Of the argument against, only Apari own made sense.

A lawyer gets paid to defend kidnappers. Krattos is defending fraudsters and thieves out of the abundance of his conscience.

There is no advocacy for the devil.

A small mind such as his will see Yahoo as bringing positive cash flows into the country. A greater mind will see the reputational damage which impacts the ability to do business and bring investment. Whether it's access to instant money transfer systems which Nigerian businesses are unable to access due to payment platforms distrust of Nigerians. Whether it's direct investment decisions (we've just seen a tech company pull out of Nigeria citing employee fraud. Even JUMIA put us on blast to New York Stock exchange this week that they lost $60m in Q2 partly due to Employee fraud). Whether it's the ability to access VISAs. Whether it's the ability of our young entrepreneurs and professionals to access opportunities, or attend business meetings and form foreign partnerships.

All of these and more are affected because of Yahoo, outright stealing by Nigerian employees, supported by one small boy in IMSU who doesn't even know his left from right, typing nonsense on Nairaland.

I by rights as a Nigerian, and millions more like me should be investing money in Nigeria but I'm not stùpid. Diasporans can alleviate Nigerian unemployment if only they knew the playing field was fair. 90% of us who threw money into Nigeria lost it because of greedy and fraudulent people whether it be customs, govt officials, regulatory bodies, employees etc. . . . .while 90% who threw money into Western Society saw it grow.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:55am On Aug 24, 2019
sebod:
Hehehehhe.......ibime is now paying these Shekpites in their own coin and they are turning against him grin grin grin grin I never knew this time would come when he was using these same metrics and some funny defence lines against Iniesta and you guys were hailing him grin grin

Same rule applies to all men whether Iniesta or Hazard.

airmark:

It's shocking. Imagine fbs calling Hazard shakushaku, while his Willian has number of goals of a defender.

Why did we tolerate Willian this long?

If Messi had offered what Willian offered us, would Neymar had won all that he won with Barca?

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

Unproductive Willian - 51 goals in 6 years in England

Productive Iniesta - 57 goals in 16 years in Spain

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:57am On Aug 24, 2019
Ibime and Iniesta shaaaa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 24, 2019
Ibime:

A lawyer gets paid to defend kidnappers. Krattos is defending fraudsters and thieves out of the abundance of his conscience.

A small mind such as his will see Yahoo as a bringing positive cash flows into the country. A greater mind will see the reputational damage which impacts the ability to do business and bring investment. Whether it's access to instant money transfer systems which Nigerian businesses are unable to access due to payment platforms distrust of Nigerians. Whether it's direct investment decisions (we've just seen a tech company pull out of Nigeria citing employee fraud. Even JUMIA put us on blast to New York Stock exchange this week that they lost $60m in Q2 partly due to Employee fraud). Whether it's the ability to access VISAs. Whether it's the ability of our young entrepreneurs and professionals to access opportunities, or attend business meetings and form foreign partnerships.

All of these and more are affected because of Yahoo, outright stealing by Nigerian employees, supported by one small boy in IMSU who doesn't even know his left from right, typing nonsense on Nairaland.

I by rights as a Nigerian, and millions more like me should be investing money in Nigeria but I'm not stùpid. Diasporans can alleviate Nigerian unemployment if only they knew the playing field was fair. 90% of us who threw money into Nigeria lost it because of greedy and fraudulent people whether it be customs, govt officials, regulatory bodies, employees etc. . . . .while 90% who threw money into Western Society saw it grow.
go choke on ur uncle's d'ick if you think you can judge others because they sin different than you.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 24, 2019
I don sheath my sword since yesterday..

Yet some nincompoos wont let me enjoy this thread in peace.

Any one that wants to meet me one on one should holla me let's fix a date for meeting.

Am at okwu urata imsu owerri

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:15am On Aug 24, 2019
airmark:

It's shocking. Imagine fbs calling Hazard shakushaku, while his Willian has number of goals of a defender.

Why did we tolerate Willian this long?

If Messi had offered what Willian offered us, would Neymar had won all that he won with Barca?
Chelsea transfer policy changed over the years that is the reason Willian stay this long in CFC. We were no longer doing point and kill since Torres deal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 10:21am On Aug 24, 2019
Ibime:

A small mind such as his will see Yahoo as a bringing positive cash flows into the country. A greater mind will see the reputational damage which impacts the ability to do business and bring investment. Whether it's access to instant money transfer systems which Nigerian businesses are unable to access due to payment platforms distrust of Nigerians. Whether it's direct investment decisions (we've just seen a tech company pull out of Nigeria citing employee fraud. Even JUMIA put us on blast to New York Stock exchange this week that they lost $60m in Q2 partly due to Employee fraud). Whether it's the ability to access VISAs. Whether it's the ability of our young entrepreneurs and professionals to access opportunities, or attend business meetings and form foreign partnerships.

God bless you. You have said it all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 10:23am On Aug 24, 2019
krattoss:

Any one that wants to meet me one on one should holla me let's fix a date for meeting.

just know that your identity isn't hidden
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 10:28am On Aug 24, 2019
Victornezzar:

leave the boy na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 24, 2019
Victornezzar:

why will I hide my identity?
You think I will fidget when I hear those tracking IP shiits?
If you dig well into my posts and profile, you will know I didn't start nairalanding today..

I have offline friends of different caliber..

Why will I care what goes on this puny little virtual world?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 10:39am On Aug 24, 2019
krattoss:

You well so? Abi your village people dey totori you? What is really your problem? Your incessant BSs since yesterday just dey annoy me the more.

A friend of mine Video-called me yesterday from Calgary in Canada to gist me how some Nigerians were sacked in a SuperMall due to this ever growing concerns of fraud among employees. One cannot even know the good ones from the bad ones cos the our reputation as a country is continually being soiled on daily basis.

Like I said, no annoy me o. I know that area well o undecided

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 24, 2019
SkimpleD:

You well so? Abi your village people dey totori you? What is really your problem? Your incessant BSs since yesterday just dey annoy me the more.

A friend of mine Video-called me yesterday from Calgary in Canada to gist me how some Nigerians were sacked in a SuperMall due to this ever growing concerns of fraud among employees. One cannot even know the good ones from the bad ones cos the our reputation as a country is continually being soiled on daily basis.

Like I said, no annoy me o. I know that area well o undecided
bro..if e dey boil for ur soul..

Beep me when u enter o town.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 24, 2019
Since una no wan focus on today's positives against Norwich city..
Make we dey derail dey go.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 24, 2019
Grace through this front page thread and see for yourself

https://www.nairaland.com/5377476/us-bank-stops-western-union#81547962

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 10:53am On Aug 24, 2019
krattoss:
why will I hide my identity?
You think I will fidget when I hear those tracking IP shiits?
If you dig well into my posts and profile, you will know I didn't start nairalanding today..

I have offline friends of different caliber..

Why will I care what goes on this puny little virtual world?

k
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 24, 2019
krattoss:
Grace through this front page thread and see for yourself

https://www.nairaland.com/5377476/us-bank-stops-western-union#81547962
What's "grace through"? You're trying too hard to defend your fellow thieves here.

Awon were; ole jati jati

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 11:32am On Aug 24, 2019
krattoss:
bro..if e dey boil for ur soul..

Beep me when u enter o town.

No lele.

Drop your details for my mail baba.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 11:38am On Aug 24, 2019
We wearing our white jersey today.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:42am On Aug 24, 2019
When they arrange person Bleep up now he will start crying witch hunt. When na you invite the witch come your house.

Potassium.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 24, 2019
SkimpleD:

No lele.

Drop your details for my mail baba.
seankafor.od@gmail.com
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 11:47am On Aug 24, 2019
wman:

No Kante shocked
Not even on the bench..

Is he injured?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:47am On Aug 24, 2019
wman:

Why TF is FBS not starting ? Who will score own goal for us angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 11:48am On Aug 24, 2019
afrodoc2:
When they arrange person Bleep up now he will start crying witch hunt. When na you invite the witch come your house.

Potassium.
grin grin
You know right
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:48am On Aug 24, 2019
thorrvik55:

No Kante shocked
Not even on the bench..

Is he injured?

No Kante grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 11:50am On Aug 24, 2019
Omo, Kante no dey bench o shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 11:52am On Aug 24, 2019
krattoss:
seankafor.od@gmail.com
Onyem, drop number na. Wetin we go carry mail do? Na Job you dey find? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAzubuike(f): 11:53am On Aug 24, 2019
Another loss today is imminent. sad

I was telling someone favoritism will be lampards undoing at this club he was arguing. He likes Mason mount and Tammy Abraham die which is taking over his thinking faculty as a manager.

No kante today and he's not injured weytin happen. We don buy market with lampard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 11:54am On Aug 24, 2019
SkimpleD:
Omo, Kante no dey bench o shocked
Haha thank God I don remove am for my fpl as i see "doubt"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:54am On Aug 24, 2019
Ol boy if una lose peren I go turn this place upside down bottom

(1) (2) (3) ... (7593) (7594) (7595) (7596) (7597) (7598) (7599) ... (19128) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.