Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,563 members, 7,861,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:44 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7648) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10733244 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7645) (7646) (7647) (7648) (7649) (7650) (7651) ... (19396) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2019
raumdeuter:

And in a few days time, you will be the same person complaining that why are we discussing non Chelsea issue here? Are you not a hypocrite?

Anyway you fit check Barcelona to confirm whatever you want to

LWKMD

Baba no be fight nah

I no come hear from you again about Neymar and his entourage

E be like say the deal go still go through sha I get hope

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
raumdeuter:

And in a few days time, you will be the same person complaining that why are we discussing non Chelsea issue here? Are you not a hypocrite?

Anyway you fit check Barcelona to confirm whatever you want to
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2019
Mapoka:

The transfer should be closed by 12PM today right?

Swissh, melvyn and raumdeuter are preparing to come and give us the expected heart-BREAKING news

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
airmark:

Nothing bad in what he suggested, to see out a game gasping for more bodies defensively.

Azpi was gone, Kante not available to shield defence in the last 10 minutes. Forget the fact that Sheffield just came from championship, they can beat any top team. Lamps also had same thought like you about Sheffield and he paid for it.
I blv he did not watch the game, otherwise,he would have understood the pressure we were under

3 points with 10 defenders 4 d remaining 8 mins is better than introducing a little rat who will definitely fidget playing alongside men..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 5:44pm On Sep 02, 2019
airmark:

Swissh, melvyn and raumdeuter are preparing to come and give us the expected heart-BREAKING news
You should be praying hazard doesn't flop at Madrid.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 5:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
Fit Neymar,Icardi and Mbappe. Champions league is not ready cheesy cheesy cheesy. Good transfer window for Psg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 5:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
airmark:

I'm waiting to hear the news soon

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2019
Swissh:
Fit Neymar,Icardi and Mbappe. Champions league is not ready cheesy cheesy cheesy. Good transfer window for Psg.
With due respect

Baba, u should be ashamed of urself after ur incessant post about Neymar returning home..

tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
Swissh:

You should be praying hazard doesn't flop at Madrid.

Has Neymar left?

Swissh:

Oga neymar will leave Psg before transfer window closes. Just pray it's not Madrid then hazard career is finished cheesy

Swissh:

Skimple my nigga cheesy cheesy. Forget matter Neymar has already left Psg. Pukki is waiting for you guys grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 5:57pm On Sep 02, 2019
airmark:

Has Neymar left?

Has transfer window closed? grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2019
Swissh:

Good.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 6:06pm On Sep 02, 2019
Swissh:

Wetin I go do you eeh if Neymar no comot PSG eeh undecided

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 6:18pm On Sep 02, 2019
airmark Segedinho

The goal did not come as a result of Gilmour's error, dat was all on our ever reliable captain.

At the time Lamp made that sub we were under pressure and they were pushing for an equaliser. Bringing on a defender would naturally invite more pressure which might have also lead to an equaliser because this current Chelsea team seems like a team dat will crack if enough pressure is applied with time...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
thorrvik55:
airmark Segedinho

The goal did not come as a result of Gilmour's error, dat was all on our ever reliable captain.

At the time Lamp made that sub we were under pressure and they were pushing for an equaliser. Bringing on a defender would naturally invite more pressure which might have also lead to an equaliser because this current Chelsea team seems like a team dat will crack if enough pressure is applied with time...
The goal came as a result of pressure,they would have even scored earlier,when joginho was run-downed

What tactical improvements did the little rat brought in when we were under pressure? ??

We needed someone to hold on play,tackles and reduce the pressure and who did he brought in

Bats and baby tolotolo when we had Chris nd giroud on d bench.

What brings about pressurepresure comes in when ur midfield is easily run-thru..nd u and I know dat joginho cannot hold dat...

Chris was suppose to b in midfield
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:29pm On Sep 02, 2019
thorrvik55:
airmark Segedinho

I wasn't blaming Gilmour. I blamed Lampard for not dealing with that pressure appropriately.

Sheffield was using Azpi side and whipping in crosses into our box several times. More bodies in the box would have handled that well for the remainder of the match. I would have removed Azpi and put Tomori though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 6:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
Wolves Away, Liverpool Home.

Our next 2 fixtures and it's possible we are heading for one win in six matches.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
airmark:

I wasn't blaming Gilmour. I blamed Lampard for not dealing with that pressure appropriately.

Sheffield was using Azpi side and whipping in crosses into our box several times. More bodies in the box would have handled that well for the remainder of the match. I would have removed Azpi and put Tomori though.
It was misnormal to involve Gilmour in that tensed match......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 6:37pm On Sep 02, 2019
thorrvik55:
airmark Segedinho

Gilmour to control your midfield and defend a 1 goal lead with a few minutes left…… in the premier league? Thats Absolute madness from lampard. Azpilicueta was responsible for both goals. As a full back, you’ve got to prevent the cross, He failed on 2 occasions. The substitutions were poor. We can’t be dropping points at home against bottom of the table teams , especially after leading 2- 0 . The second half was just error -prone. We couldn’t make anything happen in attack. We were dominated by Sheffield United. That’s unacceptable. Lampard needs to do much better in reading games.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2019
Little rat? cheesy

Segedinho, wetin na grin

This na like the 3rd time you dey call Gilmour little rat grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
SkimpleD:
Little rat? cheesy

Segedinho, wetin na grin

This na like the 3rd time you dey call Gilmour little rat grin grin
I vex wen I see d sub eeehn

I was praying we hold on till d end until I see d sub...I just lost hope....

Wetin dis 1 want play

Who he want tackle or go shoulder to shoulder with? ??

I even swear 4 lampard b4 dem even score...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
Segedinho:

It was misnormal to involve Gilmour in that tensed match......

That's Lampard's fault. Thank God, Mou wasn't around to talk about it. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2019
Segedinho:

I vex wen I see d sub eeehn

I was praying we hold on till d end until I see d sub...I just lost hope....

Wetin dis 1 want play

Who he want tackle or go shoulder to shoulder with? ??

I even swear 4 lampard b4 dem even score...
I later watched the replay and truly, I vex ehh when I see the boy. But wetin man go do na, na replay cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2019
airmark:

JM for use mouth finish am grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:45pm On Sep 02, 2019
SkimpleD:

I later watched the replay and truly, I vex ehh when I see the boy. But wetin man go do na, na replay cheesy

Would have even prayed 4 bakayoko instead if that kid...
Irrespective of how good he might be,there are things u don't try .....

Lampard goofed big time.....i no go 4give am 4 dat sub and the troll I rcvd 4m d man u fan beside me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
airmark:

I have never seen such b4......

That small pikin cannot play under 21 self....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2019
Segedinho:

Would have even prayed 4 bakayoko instead if that kid...
Irrespective of how good he might be,there are things u don't try .....

Lampard goofed big time.....i no go 4give am 4 dat sub and the troll I rcvd 4m d man u fan beside me.
Don’t you think that we are giving Lampard the stick much more than Azpi and the entire back line bar Emerson?

It’s not as if we have a better defender on the bench sef angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
SkimpleD:

Don’t you think that we are giving Lampard the stick much more than Azpi and the entire back line bar Emerson?

It’s not as if we have a better defender on the bench sef angry
He is the coach,he deserve the worst in this scenario

Azpi was visibly poor,why not put tomori there to help out even when pulisic was ghosted..

There was a time when Luiz was manoeuvred in2 the DM just to infuse strength.

The midfield visibly lacked strength and cover . ..Chris would have done better there..

How on planet earth would u loose 2 goal margin angst an "okpere" at home....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2019
Gilmore had no business coming on at that time.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ibime:
Gilmore had no business coming on at that time.
He want they do pass himself with teenagers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 8:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
airmark Segedinho Kimbeast

I agree Frank got his sub's totally wrong and Gilmour did not do shit in dat midfield. I saw a comment here b4 kick off about no midfielder being on the bench, Barkley had no right starting dat game.. He would have been the fresh leg to introduce during the dying minutes of the game.

And batshuayi should never have been introduced in place of Giroud. With Giroud, the team can go long and he could hold up play perfectly.. Even batshuayi did not do anything in d game. The sub's were nothing to write home about.

That being said, I don't think Christensen's introduction would have stopped our midfield from being porous. The way Chelsea were playing, it was just a matter of time b4 dat defence cracked...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:07pm On Sep 02, 2019
thorrvik55:
airmark Segedinho Kimbeast

I agree Frank got his sub's totally wrong and Gilmour did not do shit in dat midfield. I saw a comment here b4 kick off about no midfielder being on the bench, Barkley had no right starting dat game.. He would have been the fresh leg to introduce during the dying minutes of the game.

And batshuayi should never have been introduced in place of Giroud. With Giroud, the team can go long and he could hold up play perfectly.. Even batshuayi did not do anything in d game. The sub's were nothing to write home about.

That being said, I don't think Christensen's introduction would have stopped our midfield from being porous. The way Chelsea were playing, it was just a matter of time b4 dat defence cracked...

Christensen doesn't have to come on in midfield. He can go in a back 3, and push Tomori closer to Azpi

I would.always take.off Mount at 70mins cos he offers little resistance from that point.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 8:08pm On Sep 02, 2019
That draw pain me ehh. I sneaked out from church to see the remaining 15mins or thereabouts of the 1st half and my Joy knew no bounds only to browse Livescores later embarassed embarassed embarassed

My mood just drop. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7645) (7646) (7647) (7648) (7649) (7650) (7651) ... (19396) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TheLequte, chidekings(m), andrewbaba44, cephasdultimate, Ijustwantto, popizaino(m), Demolz and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.