Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7690) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10519727 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7687) (7688) (7689) (7690) (7691) (7692) (7693) ... (19155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 8:58am On Sep 14, 2019
The kinda of rubbish people spew here is nauseating SMH

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 8:59am On Sep 14, 2019
LegoxMetahuman:
please prophet, dont indulge them.

you will make them say more dumb stuff...
It’s my Job to sanitize this thread spiritually.

Today na Clean-Up. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 8:59am On Sep 14, 2019
Better still, Melvyn11 take away all Ronaldo's goals, how is he better than Lampard or even Wilfred Bony sef?

U now see how stoopid the point u are trying to make is, right?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:00am On Sep 14, 2019
Melvyn11:

Ask a Barca fan.
Nonsense and ingredient.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 9:02am On Sep 14, 2019
nihilistjnr:

So you no dey claim Chelsea again?
For somebody to type rubbish about Lampard and you guys even have the time to go back and front with him is insulting. For this morning I decamp.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:04am On Sep 14, 2019
thorrvik55:
Better still, Melvyn11 take away all Ronaldo's goals, how is he better than Lampard or even Wilfred Bony sef?

I think his point is that it’s not the sole Job of a midfielder to score rather assist that’s why he rubbished Lamps goals tally by saying it was marred by penalties and deflections. When shown his assists, he brought Silva in.

I was expecting him to bring Zidane or Alonso.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:05am On Sep 14, 2019
Kimbeast:

For somebody to type rubbish about Lampard and you guys even have the time to go back and front with him is insulting. For this morning I decamp.
Lols. Maduman. He say na decamp cheesy.

e get as e do me as I one do thread prayers this morning grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:05am On Sep 14, 2019
Leyqute:

Lampard has more league assists than Ororo grin

Wawu

Is this true Melvyn11?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 9:06am On Sep 14, 2019
Leyqute:

You haven’t debunked anything. You just made an illogical comparison that suits your narrative.

Mention one Real Madrid midfielder who has more league assists than Lampard.

If not for Ororo sef Madrid won’t have won the UCL backtoback.
We are talking about Lampard don't go jumping and bringing in other people. You jumped and brought his assist record which is even terrible to try to prove something which has back fired so now move along
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 9:08am On Sep 14, 2019
Melvyn11:

We are talking about Lampard don't go jumping and bringing in other people.
You jumped and brought his assist record which is even terrible to try to prove something which has back fired so now move along

Lol. But u just brought Silva into the mix in a bid to rubbish Lampard's assists. Don't tell me u've forgotten..

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 9:10am On Sep 14, 2019
thorrvik55:

Did you follow the discussion from the beginning. What is the role of a forward and how do you know an elite one? I said goals are not the job of midfielders so should not be taking into account. The only thing that's makes Lampard Elite was his goals which are not the primary duties of players in his role. Take that away and he nothing special
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 9:10am On Sep 14, 2019
SkimpleD:

I think his point is that it’s not the sole Job of a midfielder to score rather assist that’s why he rubbished Lamps goals tally by saying it was marred by penalties and deflections. When shown his assists, he brought Silva in.

For where?

He rushed to bring Silva into the mix.. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:11am On Sep 14, 2019
Melvyn11:

We are talking about Lampard don't go jumping and bringing in other people. You jumped and brought his assist record which is even terrible to try to prove something which has back fired so now move along

Meanwhile Lampard is comfortably shitting on all your club legends AFTER removing goals.

If we now count goals for him nko?

Where do we go from here? Should we start counting cornerkicks? Or over 2.5 goals?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 9:12am On Sep 14, 2019
thorrvik55:

Lol. But u just brought Silva into the mix in a bid to rubbish Lampard's assists. Don't tell me u've forgotten..
Somebody added that without his goals Lampard was exceptional and brought his assist record to prove his point. Then I brought Silva in to show Lampard assist record was even disgraceful. Silva was brought in to serve a purpose which it did
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 9:13am On Sep 14, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Meanwhile Lampard is comfortably shitting on all your club legends AFTER removing goals.

If we now count goals for him nko?

Where do we go from here? Should we start counting cornerkicks? Or over 2.5 goals?
Why don't you compare his game to assist ratio with fabregas and Silva?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 9:16am On Sep 14, 2019
SkimpleD:

It will be an insult to place Lampard in the same sentence with

Zidane.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:17am On Sep 14, 2019
Melvyn11:

Why don't you compare his game to assist ratio with fabregas and Silva?

Which one of these fellas played for Madrid.

I'm more interested in why an Average Lampard has more assists than all your club Legends

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 9:18am On Sep 14, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Which one of these fellas played for Madrid.

I'm more interested in why an Average Lampard has more assists than all your club Legends
And I am more interested in why Fabregas had more assist than Lampard with 200+ games less.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 9:18am On Sep 14, 2019
Melvyn11:

Somebody added that without his goals Lampard was exceptional and brought his assist record to prove his point. Then I brought Silva in to show Lampard assist record was even disgraceful. Silva was brought in to serve a purpose which it did

U are a Madrid fan. Is it nor shameful dat u could not bring a Madrid player or Legend to serve that purpose?

Is it not shameful for u to leave ur club and pick a player from another PL club because u believe there is no one u can use to compare with Lampard in terms of just assists, when his goals are taken away?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:19am On Sep 14, 2019
Melvyn11:

Zidane.
Take away Zidane's legover and la roulette, and he's nothing special - Just Fellaini with technique

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 9:20am On Sep 14, 2019
Melvyn11:

And I am more interested in why Fabregas had more assist than Lampard with 200+ games less.
Preach on my Nigga cheesy cheesy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:21am On Sep 14, 2019
Melvyn11:

Fabregas is an ex-Chelsea player.

Even if Fabregas out assisted Lamps, na still internal matter.

Bros, why don't you bring one of your exceptional club legends to compare.

In fact go an bring Santiago Bernabeu himself - I want to check his stats

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 9:22am On Sep 14, 2019
thorrvik55:

U are a Madrid fan. Is it nor shameful dat u could not bring a Madrid player or Legend to serve that purpose?

Is it not shameful for u to leave ur club and pick a player from another PL club because u believe there is no one u can use to compare with Lampard in terms of just assists, when his goals are taken away?
Does Madrid play In England? Why won't I bring Silva and fabregas who played in the same League with him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 9:24am On Sep 14, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Take away Zidane's legover and la roulette, and he's nothing special - Just Fellaini with technique
Ability to get out of tight places and technique are attributes of a midfielder. That will impact how we judge them not goals that you Chelsea fans use to self-service on about Lampard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 9:28am On Sep 14, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Fabregas is an ex-Chelsea player.

Even if Fabregas out assisted Lamps, na still internal matter.

Bros, why don't you bring one of your exceptional club legends to compare.

In fact go an bring Santiago Bernabeu himself - I want to check his stats
Fabregas 111assist in 350matches
Lampard 102assist in 609 matches

You should be ashamed to even talk about his Assist record. It's pitiful.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:28am On Sep 14, 2019
Melvyn11:

Ability to get out of tight places and technique are attributes of a midfielder. That will impact how we judge them not goals that you Chelsea fans use to self-service on about Hazard.

Ability to get out of tight spaces and technique are also attributes of a good pickpocket

Are we discussing Zidane or Shina Rambo?

Does your club legend not have any footballing attributes that we can discuss - like goals and assists?

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 9:30am On Sep 14, 2019
Melvyn11:

Does Madrid play In England? Why won't I bring Silva and fabregas who played in the same League with him.

Wot u are trying to say is that no former Madrid player, dead or alive can be used to compare Lampard without his goals...

Lampard without goals >>>> all Madrid legends -> Melvin11, 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 9:32am On Sep 14, 2019
Swissh:

Preach on my Nigga cheesy cheesy.
Goals are the only thing that build Lampard legacy. He is average at best . Ability wise fabregas and Silva are levels ahead. When asked to do the job of an actual midfielder he flops badly just ask England.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:32am On Sep 14, 2019
Melvyn11:

Fabregas 111assist in 350matches
Lampard 102assist in 609 matches

You should be ashamed to even talk about his Assist record. It's pitiful.

A Madrid fan on the Chelsea thread appreciating 2 Chelsea players, is the real shame.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:33am On Sep 14, 2019
Melvyn11:

Zidane.
Because of his hair-line or what?

Bring facts only.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 9:33am On Sep 14, 2019
thorrvik55:

Wot u are trying to say is that no former Madrid player, dead or alive can be used to compare Lampard without his goals...

Lampard without goals >>>> all Madrid legends -> Melvin11, 2019.

Stay on track we are talking about Lampard and how his only ability was to score goals.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by faruz: 9:33am On Sep 14, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Ability to get out of tight spaces and technique are also attributes of a good pickpocket

Are we discussing Zidane or Shina Rambo?

Does your club legend not have any footballing attributes that we can discuss - like goals and assists?
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy...... Lol �

(1) (2) (3) ... (7687) (7688) (7689) (7690) (7691) (7692) (7693) ... (19155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kimbeast, incredible70(m), Amigoss, afrodoc2, MRSAleroELEFAN(f) and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.