Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,701 members, 7,816,870 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7703) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10506214 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7700) (7701) (7702) (7703) (7704) (7705) (7706) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:05pm On Sep 14, 2019
popizaino:
*Players belonging to the same family group of uselessness*

*Otamendi*
*Demichelis*
*Willian*
*Jorginho*
replace Jorginho with Barkley

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 10:18pm On Sep 14, 2019
Debroslink:

Valencia dey always disgrace La liga in UCL.
Bros link when will Shít Stegen keep CS na? He and Kepa must be in the same whatsapp group
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:28pm On Sep 14, 2019
ucsquare:
Just a friendly reminder, Liverpool lost just one league game last season and they still end up without the EPL trophy..

Even if city lose, there's still lots of time to meet up..
let them continue to lose games snd points ~yeah they will catch-up next seasom
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2019
Segedinho:
replace Jorginho with Barkley
Replace Barkley with Barkley. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:06pm On Sep 14, 2019
Greatihex:
oga ibime, please don't try to defend that guy. if what i saw on sunday and tonight is what he is about, then i can boldly tell you that abraham will never make it at chelsea.
he is always in front of the defenders and can't make a run behind the defense to receive a through pass. he lacks positional sense. he is just an inferior version of batshuayi

Student of the citadel will just boldly open mouth to yarn dust

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:31pm On Sep 14, 2019
eph12:
Neymar don do am again, meanwhile hidden came into the match at 60 minute and RM almost drew a game they were winning comfortably just before he entered.

Flop of the season?
Only Chelsea fans compare that Shakushaku kingpin to Starboy. If Neymar knuckles down and faces his craft who born Hazard to dey drag levels with am.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 11:46pm On Sep 14, 2019
rudiger might be injured again. cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:21am On Sep 15, 2019
Lana1:
Yoot winning. Bigkesh right now...

Looool.

We have always produced top talents.

Some people just love mental gymnastics to convince themselves that playing youths spell doom.

We have failed so many youth players, better late than never though.

Odoi and Reece still to come.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:30am On Sep 15, 2019
nateevs:
It appears the VAR system in the EPL is in 'Do Not Disturb' mode. I really don't get it.

The FA are still trying to protect the incompetent fuckers.

VAR won't overturn the Ref's decision unless it is a clear and obvious error.

And from what i have seen with Silva vs Bournemouth and Kane vs Newcastle, it has to be a 100% PK.....They won't overturned it if it is not 100% wrong.

The great PL!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 2:05am On Sep 15, 2019
popizaino:

*Otamendi*
*Demichelis*
*Willian*
*Jorginho*

Bro, please remove Jorginho's name!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:03am On Sep 15, 2019
raumdeuter:

Batsuayi in not here currently, Morata has been sold and who is Tammy?

Your options are Higuain and Giroud when Piatek was sold for under 40M. Didnt Arsenal buy Auba as a starter in winter, Didn't Liverpool buy Suarez in winter, Didnt Man Utd buy Evra and Vidic in winter

cheesy cheesy

Long before now

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 5:29am On Sep 15, 2019
A40:
Only Chelsea fans compare that Shakushaku kingpin to Starboy. If Neymar knuckles down and faces his craft who born Hazard to dey drag levels with am.
They're already hoping he gets injured again this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:47am On Sep 15, 2019
We are waiting for January transfer whereby pep will spend another 70 million pounds to sign a defender.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 7:34am On Sep 15, 2019
Lana1:
Bros link when will Shít Stegen keep CS na? He and Kepa must be in the same whatsapp group

Pussy DeGea is one major reason your club isn't in UCL this season. So quote me again when we see pussy DeGea mingle with the big boys in UCL.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:12am On Sep 15, 2019
Chelsea Fans sing with me

Father Abraham scores many goals.
Many goals scores Tammy Abraham
He's scored 1 of them, then he scores 2.

So How does he score them?

Left foot
Right foot
Header
Turn around, flick it in

(Again)

Tammy Abraham scores many goals....

#copied

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 9:38am On Sep 15, 2019
hulk616:
Zidane showed yesterday that he has zero game management. Zidane out
Vini finishing is zero.
Zidane is a fool for selling/loaning Ceballos and llorente, now we are low on midfielders.
Casemiro can't get injured or we are finished.
The defense is still trash.
Courtois and hazard are scam
If we play like this against PSG and result

ZidaneOut
I have a mail for you all

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 15, 2019
Victornezzar:

Some of those guys are unreasonable. He just came back from injury and did ok to me. I may agree with the first but it's too early to call hazard a scam.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 9:49am On Sep 15, 2019
rationalmind:

Some of those guys are unreasonable. He just came back from injury and did ok to me. I may agree with the first but it's too early to call hazard a scam.
He's speaking for the betterment of Madrid cool cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 9:53am On Sep 15, 2019
Victornezzar:

Are those guys still Chelsea players why the stupid obsession though??

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 10:06am On Sep 15, 2019
Melvyn11:

Goals are the only thing that build Lampard legacy. He is average at best . Ability wise fabregas and Silva are levels ahead. When asked to do the job of an actual midfielder he flops badly just ask England.
Where is Melvyn. Come and preach the gospel on this thread.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 11:50am On Sep 15, 2019
How many of them can you recognize?? Me Tomori and Dominic Solanke

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FergieRaww(m): 12:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
Elnino4ladies:
How many of them can you recognize?? Me Tomori and Dominic Solanke

i think the black kid standing at the back with the braided hair is you guys Tammy Abraham smiley

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2019
Debroslink:

Pussy DeGea is one major reason your club isn't in UCL this season. So quote me again when we see pussy DeGea mingle with the big boys in UCL.
grin grin

All this painment bcoz of average Tear Stegen. Even Kepa is better than him. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:37pm On Sep 15, 2019
hensben:
We are waiting for January transfer whereby pep will spend another 70 million pounds to sign a defender.

grin grin grin

Fraudiola
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 2:04pm On Sep 15, 2019
popizaino:

*Otamendi*
*Demichelis*
*Willian*
*Jorginho*

Jorginho??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2019
raumdeuter:

oga, time will tell.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2019
Lana1:
grin grin

All this painment bcoz of average Tear Stegen. Even Kepa is better than him. lipsrsealed

Kepa that was average in La liga is keeping pussy DDG on the bench in the NT.

Beep me when DDG lifts this trophy below...

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2019
Debroslink:

Kepa that was average in La liga is keeping pussy DDG on the bench in the NT.

Beep me when DDG lifts this trophy below...
Kepa that cant even begin to lace De Gea's boots.

Beep me when Shít Stegen makes World 11. Someone that is not even the best Kepa in his league

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2019
A40:
I have shown you multiple teams with actual quality players who achieved success with coaches who were average to mediocre and had little to no pedigree before handling those teams and winning trophies

You have to be extremely biased to not see that it is nigh impossible to not achieve any type of success with that many world class players in your squad. Eriksson, Capello cannot all suck and not know what they are doing especially when they have proven it in the past that they can coach

I have asked you to show me any golden generation that stayed together for over 8 years and did not achieve any type of success (getting to ordinary semifinals) 18 hours later you're still telling stories that touch
Here is why it's the coaches....

Lets take a contrast of italy and England and how cohesive the Italian midfield was in 2006, the way it was entirely built around getting the best out of Pirlo, Sven was trying to crowbar in the likes of Lampard, Gerrard and Beckham which was stupid.. Once Lippi got Pirlo and Totti, it was all about filling in the missing pieces for him to build the best collective. It was just so much balanced something a capable manager will do for England. Pirlo was the best deep-lying playmaker in the world, with the club and country foil of Gattuso who compensated perfectly for any weaknesses. Perrotta wasn't as impressive an individual as some of the English stars, but he played an important tactical role, tucking in to support the midfield and enabling Grosso to overlap down the flank. Ashley Cole was a far more defensively polished left-back than Grosso ever was, but Lippi didn't need another immaculate defender - he needed an attacking left back to go forward and make the difference as he did against both Australia and Germany. Even Toni up top wasn't as talented as either Rooney or Owen, but he was a fine spearhead for the team to hold it up for Totti and was coming off the season of his life with 31 goals in Serie A. It was such a complementary team were so many strengths were maximised brilliantly by Lippi. You can look at every player in the team and see the key tactical function they had. If England had a capable manager like Lippi who maximized his squad strength they would have Won Something.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2019
raumdeuter:

If anybody tells you he predicted Tammy to be banging in goals at this rate before the start of the season then he is a fuckingg lier. Nobody trusted Tammy and most just hoped he will come good. Their is nothing controversy about what he said because most people also had that mind set.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2019
Tammy, Solanke and...?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2019
Adama traore don dey get sense o

(1) (2) (3) ... (7700) (7701) (7702) (7703) (7704) (7705) (7706) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.