Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,632 members, 7,847,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:10 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7731) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10677178 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7728) (7729) (7730) (7731) (7732) (7733) (7734) ... (19331) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 1:43am On Sep 22, 2019
airmark:

Conte will justify my support by doing well with Inter this season.

Fraudiola, despite not winning anything, when Conte sodomised him home and away, spent 300m+ the following season. Conte who won the league with Victor Moses, Alonso and co, and needed to get his huge targets, was frustrated by those m0f0s at the helm of affairs.

Conte is ahead of his peers in the Serie A this season because he has Inter playing some exciting and fluid possession football with a back 3 formation that loads the midfield with more bodies when they have the ball which plays to his strength. The more impressive stat is the fact that his team has conceded only 1 goal this season in the Serie A because of the compact defending. Juventus is not going to stroll to the Scudetto this season because Conte will have a lot to say about it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 8:27am On Sep 22, 2019
airmark:
Ibime,nihilist, your views? I knew that Vector would come for MI, when he used his 8 track to diss him in that Martell cypher.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prgTfn2y08U

people still dissing MI about his height in 2019 I'm not impressed. The Payper guy is good sha

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 8:44am On Sep 22, 2019
airmark:
Ibime,nihilist, your views? I knew that Vector would come for MI, when he used his 8 track to diss him in that Martell cypher.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prgTfn2y08U

I'm Vector biggest fan, I've always rated him above MI in terms of lyrical depth and quality.

But this diss track no be am at all, Jude has always been taking shots at him, directly and indirectly. Taking V this long to respond, I expected something better.

The epic of the entire thing, was when Jude uploaded the purge on his YouTube channel and tag it it "Upcoming rappers - the purge". I totally agree, V did sound upcoming.

no offense.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 9:18am On Sep 22, 2019
3-4-2-1 for Liverpool

Kepa
Zouma AC Tomori
Azpi Jorgi Kova Alonso
Willian Puli
Abraham

Mason for William if ready.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 9:33am On Sep 22, 2019
Kimbeast:
3-4-2-1 for Liverpool

Kepa
Zouma AC Tomori
Azpi Jorgi Kova Alonso
Willian Puli
Abraham

Mason for William if ready.

I'm hoping Kante will start this game.

He is available for selection, he is just a bit match rusty because he has been out for a while..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 9:45am On Sep 22, 2019
HewlettPackard:

I'm Vector biggest fan, I've always rated him above MI in terms of lyrical depth and quality.

But this diss track no be am at all, Jude has always been taking shots at him, directly and indirectly. Taking V this long to respond, I expected something better.

The epic of the entire thing, was when Jude uploaded the purge on his YouTube channel and tag it it "Upcoming rappers - the purge". I totally agree, V did sound upcoming.

no offense.

Rated him above MI?? Curious question; if this your Vec was so good, why him rap career dey on life support? Where's the body of work that breeds this false confidence?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 9:45am On Sep 22, 2019
Roland17:

Conte is ahead of his peers in the Serie A this season because he has Inter playing some exciting and fluid possession football with a back 3 formation that loads the midfield with more bodies when they have the ball which plays to his strength. The more impressive stat is the fact that his team has conceded only 1 goal this season in the Serie A because of the compact defending. Juventus is not going to stroll to the Scudetto this season because Conte will have a lot to say about it.

Conte is a very good coach.I just pray, one day he gets it right in the UCL. He is not that good in Europe and i don't know why. Is it that he doesn't have luck in Europe or what?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:46am On Sep 22, 2019
HewlettPackard:

no offense.

He called it a practice and i believe he deliberately didn't go ham on this track, so as to force a rebuttal.

MI never was as direct as he was in his past attacks on V, like he was in the cypher. So it wasn't V's fault.

Meanwhile, V's lines are not bad, if you actually know how to dig it. Not many people grab those ''cool cat'', ''Lebron to chairman'' and ''chihuahua'' lines.

To me, he set a boo.by trap with this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:48am On Sep 22, 2019
Elnino4ladies:

people still dissing MI about his height in 2019 I'm not impressed. The Payper guy is good sha

That's rap battle for you. Yeah, the second guy i think.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 9:51am On Sep 22, 2019
thorrvik55:

I'm hoping Kante will start this game.

He is available for selection, he is just a bit match rusty because he has been out for a while..
I thought Kante was out for this match. If he is available then he should start.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 9:52am On Sep 22, 2019
You can't challenge Juventus with a striker like Lukaku. Conte should build his attack around Martinez more.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 10:05am On Sep 22, 2019
airmark:

That's rap battle for you. Yeah, the second guy i think.

MI released Short Black Boy and you think dissing him about his height is going to make any difference lmao.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spillo1: 10:14am On Sep 22, 2019
Kimbeast:
You can't challenge Juventus with a striker like Lukaku. Conte should build his attack around Martinez more.
A stable defense is all he needs to build a strong team. He already has that.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 10:19am On Sep 22, 2019
spillo1:

A stable defense is all he needs to build a strong team. He already has that.
Even at that you still need a good striker which should be Martinez to lead the line and not Lukaku. I love skriniar He's great but he is lost in Conte 3 at the back system. A 4 man defence fits him more. He was lucky Milan didn't challenge his side yesterday.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 11:01am On Sep 22, 2019
Elnino4ladies:

Rated him above MI?? Curious question; if this your Vec was so good, why him rap career dey on life support? Where's the body of work that breeds this false confidence?

Of all rappers in Nigeria, how many are mainstream. how many Nigerians enjoy hardcore rap, Y'all wanna dance and gbe body. Being hardcore is different from being commercial. Abaga fused both, before Vector saw the truth it was too late.

I said lyrically depth and quality. Winning the headies " lyricist on the roll" back to back bringing an end to modenine reign, speaks volume.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 11:04am On Sep 22, 2019
airmark:

He called it a practice and i believe he deliberately didn't go ham on this track, so as to force a rebuttal.

MI never was as direct as he was in his past attacks on V, like he was in the cypher. So it wasn't V's fault.

Meanwhile, V's lines are not bad, if you actually know how to dig it. Not many people grab those ''cool cat'', ''Lebron to chairman'' and ''chihuahua'' lines.

To me, he set a boo.by trap with this.

I grab his lines, though below par to me, his delivery was poor, breath control, poor.

let me believe him when he said that was practice.

I'm really rooting for him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:05am On Sep 22, 2019
Elnino4ladies:

MI released Short Black Boy and you think dissing him about his height is going to make any difference lmao.

Do you actually understand other lines in this track?

You must have missed the potency of those Lebron James and kool cat lines, for you to stick to only height diss in that track.

''I was in New York............................... Ice left you and became a kool cat''

If you are familiar with American kool cat ice creams served in events and parties, you will appreciate this ''Ice Prince-kool cat'' line.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 1:45pm On Sep 22, 2019
Elnino4ladies:

Being able to make good music does not necessary translate to being a lyrical heavy weight. Infant, in most cases, the best lyricists tend to remain underground. Exceptions are Nas, Eminem and Jayz...but that cos the trio are wise enough to do feel good or party jamz as well. Not like the stuborn mode9 who thought he can achieve anything in naija with his lyrical prowess.

Between M.I and Vector.... I feel Vector is slightly better as a battle rapper. He is more creative and thinks out new punchlines better than M.i (whobis also intelligent).

But when the beef gets really personal, where it will become interesting, M.I is supposed to have the egde..because he should use his success against vectors poor growth. He has blaq too...who is hungry and a dude known for digging too deep with personal disses.

Check NL tournament 2013.. Ibime vs Blaqbones

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
Who said Vectors flows wasn't sharp here?. I just listened and the only thing I didnt like is the beat.

They all did well. Vector was lit with his delivery.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 2:44pm On Sep 22, 2019
I hope Kante is fit to start. We’ve to overrun the midfield with Kovavic Jorginho & Kante.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
Lets not forget when Rashford was compared to Mbappe by nihilistjnr

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 2:56pm On Sep 22, 2019
raumdeuter:

What happened when they met?

Uncle sorry na your name grin

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 2:57pm On Sep 22, 2019
raumdeuter:
Baba really missed that one I swear
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:03pm On Sep 22, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Rashford scored a penalty, Mbappe didn't get a penalty
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2019
raumdeuter:

Rashford scored a penalty, Mbappe didn't get a penalty

Is that my fault? Abi Mbappe dey forbid to score from open play in the match? grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:05pm On Sep 22, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Is that my fault? Abi Mbappe dey forbid to score from open play in the match? grin

Dem forbid Rashford to score from open play
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Hahaha. grin

When they met cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Paying Raumdeuter back with his own coin.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2019
wman:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Paying Raumdeuter back with his own coin.
Kai, I no fit laugh grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 3:31pm On Sep 22, 2019
Lineup grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 3:32pm On Sep 22, 2019
Back to a back four.

Kante and Emerson back in the starting line up.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 3:32pm On Sep 22, 2019
Kante's back! cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (7728) (7729) (7730) (7731) (7732) (7733) (7734) ... (19331) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Whizlight(m), TradingGod, larride(m), monerozi5590, Natic, FergieRaww(m), Trevor012(m), Sportsweb, codeb(m), Joseph901, PendragonVII, Android17, stulp16, popizaino(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.