Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,064 members, 7,863,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7797) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10746752 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7794) (7795) (7796) (7797) (7798) (7799) (7800) ... (19422) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spillo1: 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2019
raumdeuter:

What you call broke for Ronaldinho is balling for his Nigerians counterparts. Ronaldinho is still enjoying endorsement and doing adverts till date

The bold is what is called Ronaldinho broke, Mom raising N250k(less than $1k) from Nairaland to survive is what is called Yekini broke
Ronaldinho went broke same with Carlton Cole,David James and Paul Gascoigne. Those are not Nigeria players. So why were you going on and on about yekini like he is the first player to go broke
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spillo1: 3:21pm On Oct 04, 2019
raumdeuter:

Replace Croatia with Serbia or whatever country Borjan comes from
Do you now agree bojan and munir made the wrong choice choosing Spain?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2019
spillo1:

Ronaldinho went broke same with Carlton Cole,David James and Paul Gascoigne. Those are not Nigeria players. So why were you going on and on about yekini like he is the first player to go broke

How did Ronaldinho go broke with over 57 houses he can still point to sell?

He has also partnered with a number of smaller companies, including energy drink suppliers, mobile phone companies, and is paid to advertise a number of different products across his social media channels, such as fidget spinners and condoms.

What is Ronaldinho's net worth?
Ronaldinho is estimated to have a net worth of between £80m and £100m.

He owns property in Brazil, Greece, Barcelona, Lake Como and Florida, and has a combined social audience of almost 85m through which he markets his products.

https://www.goal.com/en-us/news/what-is-ronaldinhos-net-worth-and-how-much-does-the/1u76fu6bl1mg71bqhyfqxwvuwj

Between 80 to 100M as at last year April is Ronaldinho broke. Yekini broke is raising $700 for mom to survive

Today Ronaldinho can still market any product to his 85M followers and get commision, How much product can Yekini's brand market to help his mother

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2019
spillo1:

Do you now agree bojan and munir made the wrong choice choosing Spain?

If they chose Serbia and Moroco how would it have bettered their life

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:26pm On Oct 04, 2019
gensteejay:

This debate is really a strawman argument. It's a no-brainer really.

At the risk of sounding overly pessimistic, Nigeria is really in a big mess. Sadly, most of us in this country can't see this: We're sitting on a time bomb and the future of this country is very bleak.

The brain drain is too appalling. Too many skilled, brilliant Nigerians are leaving the country at an alarming rate.

The human resource is any country's greatest asset, and Nigeria is losing hers alarmingly.

This country kills people's dreams; many citizens having realized this don't want to commit their future to the gruesome reality.

It's sad most Nigerians can't think deeply. They prefer to pray. Lol.

It's a lost cause.
ten thousand likes for this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:28pm On Oct 04, 2019
Ronaldinho broke is still wearing Nike headband amd marketing products making money even with grey beard

Yekini broke is

Ronaldinho broke is

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spillo1: 3:30pm On Oct 04, 2019
raumdeuter:

How did Ronaldinho go broke with over 57 houses he can still point to sell?

Between 80 to 100M as at last year April is Ronaldinho broke. Yekini broke is raising $700 for mom to survive

Today Ronaldinho can still market any product to his 85M followers and get commision, How much product can Yekini market to help his mother
An extract
Having so far defaulted on the payments and proving difficult to track down, the 38-year-old and his
brother were taken to court again, and the public prosecutor said that an investigation into their bank
accounts revealed a balance of just 24.63 Brazilian Real (£5).

Ronaldinho is broke. Don't twist any lie here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spillo1: 3:32pm On Oct 04, 2019
raumdeuter:

If they chose Serbia and Moroco how would it have bettered their life
The competition for shirts is it the same in both Serbia and Spain?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:34pm On Oct 04, 2019
spillo1:

An extract
Having so far defaulted on the payments and proving difficult to track down, the 38-year-old and his
brother were taken to court again, and the public prosecutor said that an investigation into their bank
accounts revealed a balance of just 24.63 Brazilian Real (£5).

Ronaldinho is broke. Don't twist any lie here.

Someones bank account has 5 Pounds yet he has 57 houses to sell, he still does endorsements for companies

Do you think those companies cannot pay him 5 pounds. He is still a Nike ambassador, A Barcelona ambassador
Smart people dont carry liquid cash in banks, they have it in assets

Below is Ronaldinho broke

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DeadPresidents: 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2019
Don't really think Ronaldinho is broke. He's just following the first lesson of financial management—keep you key assets in non-liquid form.

It's better to have a condo in Pescara worth $20M than to keep that same $20M in an account that can be frozen at the whim of government officials.

I remember 50 cent filing for bankruptcy and we all knew that nigga lying. Next day, he pop up on the gram flashing them bandz and mad clowning

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 3:37pm On Oct 04, 2019
raumdeuter:

Do you think David Alaba would have been better choosing Nigeria? Because of Alaba, Bayern has new set of fans in Austria with higher purchasing power who can buy Alaba merchandize, because of Alaba, Bayern can go for preseason in Austria and make more money like Son Heung Min for Spurs and Leverkusen in Korea
As a result, Alaba will get about a 50K bump in salary per week. Get more quality endorsements(Not Viju milk) in Austria by being 6 time Austrian footballer of the year and 2 time sportsman of the year

Assuming Alaba had chosen Nigeria what would it have been to him and the value to Bayern to pay him that extra per week
I mean England specifically. Some countries like France are very liberal in bonding with Africans. England are always emphatic about their British origin.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:37pm On Oct 04, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Na only my parents and younger sister dey that side, and that's by choice.

All of us don japa since, so realistically my boys don't even have strong roots there. All their cousins dey here.

Another thing is my boys are half white. They won't be asking my advice on whether to play for Nigeria - They're not Nigerian.

Maybe they might claim their heritage in the playgrounds when they want to act tough, but as far they're concerned they're English

A40 how far?.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spillo1: 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2019
DeadPresidents:
Don't really think Ronaldinho is broke. He's just following the first lesson of financial management—keep you key assets in non-liquid form.

It's better to have a condo in Pescara worth $20M than to keep that same $20M in an account that can be frozen at the whim of government officials.
See he was fined 2.6million in a legal case and couldn't pay up. The judge had to give an order for his account to be checked and only £5 was seen. Ronaldinho’s international passport was seized by Brazilian authorities until he can liquidate his humongous debt. This action was taken after it was discovered the football legend has close to nothing in his bank account. Ronaldinho is stuck in Brazil for the foreseeable future because he’s broke.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:39pm On Oct 04, 2019
DeadPresidents:

You dey mind am. Someone is broke yet has 57 houses to sell assuming that is everything he has. Ronaldinho will go to court and plead bankruptcy yet have endorsement from Nike coming in. Do you know how many companies will want Ronaldinho on their adverts till date?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2019
spillo1:

See he was fined 2.6million in a legal case and couldn't pay up. The judge had to give an order for his account to be checked and only £5 was seen. His passport had to be seized to prevent him from Leaving Brazil.

LMAO and you believe all Ronaldinho has is 5Pounds? I can even pay him over that just to take a picture with me

If Ronaldinho enters any city in US or Europe and charges $5 to take a picture with fans he will leave that place with nothing less than $10k

Not to talk of businesses that will pay millions

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2019
raumdeuter:

Someones bank account has 5 Pounds yet he has 57 houses to sell, he still does endorsements for companies

Do you think those companies cannot pay him 5 pounds. He is still a Nike ambassador, A Barcelona ambassador

But not to the tune of having just 5 pounds, that's impossible. I believe that 5 pounds in his account was a lie.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DeadPresidents: 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2019
spillo1:

See he was fined 2.6million in a legal case and couldn't pay up. The judge had to give an order for his account to be checked and only £5 was seen. His passport had to be seized to prevent him from Leaving Brazil.

If I owe you 50k and I claim I don't have 50k, you either find some other way to get your money back or take me to the authorities.

He will probably appeal and stall that case until they settle out of court. I think the 24.6 Real in the account is a gimmick.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spillo1: 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2019
raumdeuter:

LMAO and you believe all Ronaldinho has is 5Pounds? I can even pay him over that just to take a picture with me

If Ronaldinho enters any city in US or Europe and charges $5 to take a picture with fans he will leave that place with nothing less than $10k

Not to talk of businesses that will pay millions
I am still waiting for you to tell us what happened to the England internationals David James and Cole lol. Ronaldinho is broke end of discussion.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2019
airmark:
But not to the tune of having just 5 pounds, that's impossible. I believe that 5 pounds in his account was a lie.

Ronaldinho obviously cleaned out that account deliberately. The petrol he bought in his car that day, his breakfast alone that morning will cost $50 never mind his entire bank account
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spillo1: 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2019
DeadPresidents:

If I owe you 50k and I claim I don't have 50k, you either find some other way to get your money back or take me to the authorities.

He will probably appeal and stall that case until they settle out of court. I think the 24.6 Real in the account is a gimmick.
I will still drop this here. Ronaldinho’s international passport was seized by Brazilian authorities until he can liquidate his humongous debt. This action
was taken after it was discovered the football legend has close to nothing in his bank account. Ronaldinho is stuck in Brazil for the
foreseeable future because he’s broke. He had an international obligations with barca yet he couldn't Leave Brazil. It had to be canceled
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:49pm On Oct 04, 2019
spillo1:

I am still waiting for you to tell us what happened to the England internationals David James and Cole lol. Ronaldinho is broke end of discussion.

Carlton Cole is broke he even made more money than his talent should have. If Cole claimed Mali, he wont even make any money, he will be a millet farmer in Bamako. You can believe Ronaldinho is broke and he is still rolling out to club every night blowing thousands buying cars on that 5pounds

5Pounds so how was he able to buy food? or do you think his mom is surviving on gofundme contributions

Maybe its like feeding 5,000 people with 5 loaves of bread

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:53pm On Oct 04, 2019
spillo1:

I will still drop this here. Ronaldinho’s international passport was seized by Brazilian authorities until he can liquidate his humongous debt. This action
was taken after it was discovered the football legend has close to nothing in his bank account. Ronaldinho is stuck in Brazil for the
foreseeable future because he’s broke. He had an international obligations with barca yet he couldn't Leave Brazil. It had to be canceled

WIth 5 Pounds in his account, how has he been feeding himself since?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2019
spillo1:

You forgot Carlton Cole who rejected Nigeria invitation thinking he will make the England squad for the World Cup. He ended up watching it on TV. Now he is bankrupt and broke. But it's only yekini dayo will see.
Lol Cole was not even eligible to play for Nigeria when we invited him. It was a blunder on our part. But it was funny seeing him not picked for the England World Cup squad.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2019
odizeey:

We are free to make choices and we also bear the responsibilities that comes with those choices.
Those guys felt they were up to the challenge, but sadly the challenge challenged them.

I would be lying to myself if I say there is no iota of favouritism when you decide to play for a secondary country, but I'll also tell you that there is a level you get to that favouritism will be in your favour; take 'boathand' for example.
I like that wink Its just so funny. Imagine rejecting Nigeria for England and at the end of the day you ended up not being called up not even once lol. Zaha had to make a u turn after waiting for long as well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisooblog: 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2019
personally i don't think any nigerian has a right to be mad at them considering it was in England that they grew up in plus english resources that got them to their present level. you are also correct about the financial incentives of not choosing nigeria. yes odd nigerian multinational coys could make them ambassadors but not at the same level as england.

nigeria has a lot of work to make herself an attractive option but IMO it's not all gloomy. if clubs like barca, real madrid and roma are showing interest in us despite our anyhowness it tells me their is something good in it

raumdeuter:

I spoke to a friend yesterday who is into Nigerian sport and he started criticizing Abraham and Tomori

Look at Liverpool, football output of Salah and Mane are close I don't know their salary but I think Salah will be earning significantly more.

Salah has the Arab market on lockdown. Liverpool can go to Saudi, UAE etc and Salahs name will fill the stadium buy merchandize, That alone will make Salah earn more. Same with Spurs Son with the Asian market

Does Senegal offer the same benefit to Mane? How much Mane merchandize will Senegalese buy?

I won't be shocked if all dem Jordan Henderson, Oxlade and the British guys are earning same with Mane sef.

I now asked him if his brother or his son has the same choice what will he advice they pick, after 3 seconds he said he will tell them to pick England

I come ask am so why are you upset Abraham and Tomori did the same thing you would want your son to do? Are they not someone's son or Brother

After I take care of my purse first and retire, I will become Ambassador to Nigeria offering help. The way Dessailly is doing in Ghana after settling his own career

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2019
Kimbeast:

I like that wink Its just so funny. Imagine rejecting Nigeria for England and at the end of the day you ended up not being called up not even once lol. Zaha had to make a u turn after waiting for long as well.
Why did England never call Zaha?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick93(m): 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2019
spillo1:

Facts have been presented arguing otherwise yet you are still shouting broke like a market woman....na wah.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick93(m): 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2019
Kimbeast:

What is your opinion about the case of Jordan ibe and Nedum Onuoha. We called onuoha and he rejected saying he was waiting for England call up, that was in 2007 and up till now he is still waiting. Ibe rejected Nigeria and he is still in the same limbo as onuoha.
Jordan ibe isn't even good enough to see shirt in Nigeria not to talk of England

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Adiwana: 5:28pm On Oct 04, 2019
DeadPresidents:

I remember 50 cent filing for bankruptcy and we all knew that nigga lying. Next day, he pop up on the gram flashing them bandz and mad clowning

Thank you.Wanted to say this until I saw what you wrote.

Declaring bankruptcy or having let's say 1k in your account doesn't necessarily mean you are broke. There are people that owe properties of hundreds of millions but their account balances are not up to a million naira

Again, rich people declare bankruptcy for various reasons like avoiding multiple taxation,paying fines etc. Even Donald Trump himself have declared bankruptcy.Doesnt mean he is broke. Same thing I believe Ronaldinho did
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Adiwana: 5:35pm On Oct 04, 2019
spillo1:

See he was fined 2.6million in a legal case and couldn't pay up. The judge had to give an order for his account to be checked and only £5 was seen. Ronaldinho’s international passport was seized by Brazilian authorities until he can liquidate his humongous debt. This action was taken after it was discovered the football legend has close to nothing in his bank account. Ronaldinho is stuck in Brazil for the foreseeable future because he’s broke.

This a loophole in law rich people tend to explore to avoid a lot of things especially in terms of legal cases.

He's simply telling the court hes broke so as not to pay the fine.Hes probably looking for out of court settlement to pay a way lesser fine than what is imposed. He's not stupid to pay 2 million for something he could pay 200k in an off the court settlement
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2019
spillo1:

You obviously didn't study anything related to finance and don't have an idea of how financial management, credit risk management and bankruptcy works.

You are only giving literal meaning to what you read online.

Recently okocha was served notice by LIRS for tax evasion. So u think if they get a judgement against him and the court permits LIRS to access his account and his bank account reads just ₦10,000.00 u will believe he is broke? Even when u know he will have a chase bank account somewhere in America, he has endorsement with different international brands?

I'm sure u are only choosing to believe this Ronaldinho broke story because it's giving strangth to your argument.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2019
raumdeuter:

Spillo no Sabi finance and its legal loopholes.
50 cent declared bankruptcy, but Baba dey ball.

Men no dey carry cash like that again, them dey tie am to assets.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7794) (7795) (7796) (7797) (7798) (7799) (7800) ... (19422) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.