Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7874) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10518018 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7871) (7872) (7873) (7874) (7875) (7876) (7877) ... (19155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 1:50pm On Oct 13, 2019
Swissh:

As long as neymar nor dey we go pipe Brazil.
Everybody dey play well sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 1:52pm On Oct 13, 2019
iamJ:
golden wetin

Abeg I no wan laugh

Nigeria hasn't won a single match for almost 5 months
For the first time in a long time... We having a lot of good ballets.. This team is balanced, we suppose pass the level we dey now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:55pm On Oct 13, 2019
We should be playing friendlies with top europe and South America teams. These new generation are technically gifted
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 1:59pm On Oct 13, 2019
iamoyindamola:
We should be playing friendlies with top europe and South America teams. These new generation are technically gifted
Key word

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 2:14pm On Oct 13, 2019
obainojazz:
For the first time in a long time... We having a lot of good ballets.. This team is balanced, we suppose pass the level we dey now.

Don’t bother epxlaining.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:18pm On Oct 13, 2019
Iwobi is useless angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2019
iamoyindamola:
Iwobi is useless angry
Over useless dey worry am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 2:36pm On Oct 13, 2019
This Simon na dirty! angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:42pm On Oct 13, 2019
This our coach na werey
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 2:44pm On Oct 13, 2019
Thunder fire whoever brought the idea of Onachu coming on for Osimehn. A dead Osimehn better pass this low budget Bendtner angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:45pm On Oct 13, 2019
Coutinho cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:54pm On Oct 13, 2019
BlueRayDick:
Thunder fire whoever brought the idea of Onachu coming on for Osimehn. A dead Osimehn better pass this low budget Bendtner angry
That mumu just tall, old Peter crouch better pass am grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2019
Aribo MOTM for me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:11pm On Oct 13, 2019
Adiwana:

Isnt that what I was saying before?? Both players peaked after the 2015 season.Was in not 2015 that Robben scored a cracker against Arsenal or so?? They were still good in 2015 if not that injury set in for both players and that really went downhill from there

Both players peaked before 2015. They peaked around 2013.

Anyone can score a cracker anytime. Robben in his current state can still score a cracker

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2019
airmark:
Aribo MOTM for me.

Where is the lie?

Aribo just show us say na yeye Mikel dey serve us all these years

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:16pm On Oct 13, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Where is the lie?

Aribo just show us say na yeye Mikel dey serve us all these years

Una don come again. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 3:17pm On Oct 13, 2019
Joe Aribo is a nice player... my MOTM
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 3:22pm On Oct 13, 2019
airmark:

Una don come again. cheesy

Maybe that was an exaggeration on my part sha grin, but the guy ball well. I'm impressed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:30pm On Oct 13, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Maybe that was an exaggeration on my part sha grin, but the guy ball well. I'm impressed.

He is a great inclusion in that team. He needs to work on his endurance, maintaining same tempo throughout a match, is key.

Still wondering who sits among Etebo, Iwobi, Ndidi and him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 3:33pm On Oct 13, 2019
HewlettPackard:

we can also use eruditor favorite "double entendre" here, Any/henny.

Argue that the same henny he is dissing now, has been feeding him for aeon.

Shame could not even allow you hide your "H" factor.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 3:37pm On Oct 13, 2019
Heywhizzy:
this shit is really close to heart for Airmark, popular opinion on here says one person wins, and they sure ain't no dumb fans, mostly neutral.. I'm sure you can't even say with your chess that Vec had a better diss than the Viper.. Trust me if I was a Vector die hard fan, I would do what you're doing, so it's understand but till you have one hip hop head on your side here, then you're just doing an influencers job, posting tweets from twitter just shows how naive you are

Is this not a reminder for you that you're a mod in the rap battle session, abeg do the needful.. All this toasting and whining won't change the content of both diss.. Let it die, same goes to you Eruditor, you've spat some untrue stuff in your bid to defend

Can you point it out?

Personally, there is a serious comprehension problem on NL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2019
nihilistjnr:
After listening to both sides, my verdict is that MI wins convincingly and it's not even close.

I believe we need to do the right thing and award the L to its rightful owner so.....

Eruditor hold this L.

5 people liked this post.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2019
airmark:

He is a great inclusion in that team. He needs to work on his endurance, maintaining same tempo throughout a match, is key.

Still wondering who sits among Etebo, Iwobi, Ndidi and him.

If he improves in the areas u listed, then I think Ìwobi should sit.

Etebo and Ndidi brings strength to our game in the middle of the park which is mostly useful.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2019
airmark:

Ice became a cool cat, but after Vector murdered MI, he became a pained rat. grin grin grin

Bars. So intelligent. Very deep.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 3:42pm On Oct 13, 2019
Eruditor:

Can you point it out?

Personally, there is a serious comprehension problem on NL.
Audu Maikori stuff you said
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 3:43pm On Oct 13, 2019
Heywhizzy:
Audu Maikori stuff you said

Which part of the Audu Maikori stuff?

That he was responsible for Jesse leaving?

Or that the quote airmark "posted" could only mean that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2019
Eruditor:

Which part of the Audu Maikori stuff?

That he was responsible for Jesse leaving?

Or that the quote airmark "posted" could only mean that.
the big brother punchline of evicting jaga from CC mansion was directed to M, the line had nothing to do with Audu

the truthfulness of the line is not a rap issue, even though I for one knows Jagz left on his own will

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2019
Heywhizzy:
the big brother punchline of evicting jaga from CC mansion was directed to M, the line had nothing to do with Audu

the truthfulness of the line is not a rap issue, even though I for one knows Jagz left on his own will

Air mark posted a wrong lyrics that had "your" it was supposed to be "you're". That is why I said COULD only mean one thing and I quoted the "your" in that post. I knew what I was saying.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2019
Eruditor:

Air mark posted a wrong lyrics that had "your" it was supposed to be "you're". That is why I said COULD only mean one thing and I quoted the "your" in that post. I knew what I was saying.
Okay.. How you see the Nigeria match?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2019
You can go back to read what I said there. Below is what he quoted.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2019
Heywhizzy:
Okay.. How you see the Nigeria match?

Tbh I did not watch it.

I don't consider myself a Nigerian anymore.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 4:03pm On Oct 13, 2019
Eruditor:

Tbh I did not watch it.

I don't consider myself a Nigerian anymore.

grin
Lmao. You are not ok man grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7871) (7872) (7873) (7874) (7875) (7876) (7877) ... (19155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m), AirBay and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.