Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,619 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:38 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7889) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10744853 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7886) (7887) (7888) (7889) (7890) (7891) (7892) ... (19419) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NewDelhi(m): 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2019
donjazet:

Forget this long stories, the military squad came to his house and he disappeared like the fart of a leprous witch and then came online again making noises again. My problem is him posting these details online. That puts him at risk, not just to the military guys he's forming bravado for but other unknown entities.
In a public forum like this, you never can tell who sees the info and uses it dangerously.
Anyway, I don comot hand for their matter.
Lol seems the azubuike guy na policeman from his FB profile not sure. NPF and Nigerian army have been at loggerheads since 1960 ;b
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 9:01pm On Oct 18, 2019
This look familiar cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 9:38pm On Oct 18, 2019
pastor Wilson don reply

"Imma pastor that loves pusvy"

Bomboclat!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2019
SkimpleD:
If Kova is out, I expect to see a midfield of

- - - - - - Mount- - - - - -
Barkley - - - Jorginho
disaster
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 9:51pm On Oct 18, 2019
seankafor:
there s a reason he is a chairman bro..

Go put up a rsp battle on eminem and co..

Forget insta life and fake lifestyle, on a normal levels, hush and that niggi no hol money pass M I.

What's 40 milla to a chairman? undecided

You know how much chocolate city worth?
Lool una too dey listen to Audio money
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 10:54pm On Oct 18, 2019
Securing the bag outside football already. grin

My GOAT

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 11:06pm On Oct 18, 2019
larride:
Securing the bag outside football already. grin

My GOAT
he once said that the records are now rushing him.
The money also rushes him also cheesy

Long live the GOAT cool

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAzubuike(f): 5:02am On Oct 19, 2019
I just hope pulisic will be given enough playing time today and Mason mount given a bit of rest.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 7:15am On Oct 19, 2019
HewlettPackard:
pastor Wilson don reply

"Imma pastor that loves pusvy"

Bomboclat!
i dont know what the fuzz is about.

if he is sucking his wife's pussy, why is everyone asking for his head?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:31am On Oct 19, 2019
airmark:
“Jurgen has done brilliantly,” Aldridge says. “He’s dealt with all those problems in pre-season, he’s lost his first-choice goalkeeper for two months, and we are top of the league by a good distance. It’s ridiculous, just outstanding management.

“Europe-wise, he’s the best in the business, for me. He’s had what, three European finals on the bounce? Pep Guardiola has not even had a semi-final in that period, let alone a final!

“Guardiola is a great coach, but he was very fortunate in the fact that he walked into a Monopoly game where he could spend what he wants and bring the players in willy-nilly. Klopp has had to do it the harder way. He’s spent money, but far less than City and on far fewer players too.

grin grin grin grin grin

Receipt here.
This is what we have been saying and I will keep on saying it pep is overrated.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 7:56am On Oct 19, 2019
LegoxMetahuman:
i dont know what the fuzz is about.
if he is sucking his wife's pussy, why is everyone asking for his head?
I don't understand too,
think the argument was that it was not his wife,
the man don tell all of them "f**k you" sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 8:15am On Oct 19, 2019
HewlettPackard:

I don't understand too,

make my di'ck bend of that man na ordained pastor or clergy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 8:40am On Oct 19, 2019
seankafor:
make my di'ck bend of that man na ordained pastor or clergy

Not my concern,

that's the job of his members and followers,

spare your di'ck the troubles.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 8:47am On Oct 19, 2019
HewlettPackard:

I don't understand too,

if not his wife.. then they should cut his head off for being such a nasty hypocrite.

but i feel most people castigating cos of the head he gave.

mehn that man lick your sins away. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:50am On Oct 19, 2019
KingAzubuike:
I just hope pulisic will be given enough playing time today and Mason mount given a bit of rest.

Haha. You done come again. This your weekly comment is like a lucky charm for Mason cos he will score after reading this.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 9:10am On Oct 19, 2019
HewlettPackard:

I don't understand too,

dayummm

i like this modafucker grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RScLNUawUnQ
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:42am On Oct 19, 2019
LegoxMetahuman:
dayummm

Where's funlord?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 9:45am On Oct 19, 2019
airmark:

Where's fun lord?
grin grin continue.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 1:29pm On Oct 19, 2019
Messi - "we rise by lifting others"

but CR7 is still ma GOAT sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by arukwe123(m): 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2019
LegoxMetahuman:
dayummm

this is not the licking pastor. This one is seeking attention

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 2:02pm On Oct 19, 2019
Barkley masterclass incoming. KingAzubuike, Mount here again.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2019
Thecassanova:

@kingazubuike grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2019
Why was Yeri Mina gaol disallowed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2019
Thecassanova:
This midfield go Porous die.... Both Barkley and Mount are forward-inclined players (ignoring Barkley's general uselessness in a Chelsea shirt), and Jorginho can't do the Job alone. Maybe Kovacic will come on later to protect a lead or give us some stability.
Rudiger, Emerson, Christensen, RLC, Kante still missing. Mehn this season Sef. When can we get everyone fit.. cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 2:29pm On Oct 19, 2019
Unlimited22:

This midfield go Porous die.... Both Barkley and Mount are forward-inclined players (ignoring Barkley's general uselessness in a Chelsea shirt), and Jorginho can't do the Job alone. Maybe Kovacic will come on later to protect a lead or give us some stability.
Rudiger, Emerson, Christensen, RLC, Kante still missing. Mehn this season Sef. When can we get everyone fit.. cry
I expect Willian & CHO to drop back & help the midfield. Against tough opposition its a concern, but with Newcastle we should be able to get something out of the game.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2019
Thecassanova:

I expect Willian & CHO to drop back & help the midfield. Against tough opposition its a concern, but with Newcastle we should be able to get three points out of the game.

Modified
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2019
We don land cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2019
Roland17, our Saint-Maxim guy don start o cheesy

But not today tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2019
Ahhh! Barkley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2019
CHO is just dangerous on the ball. Period!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2019
SkimpleD:
Ahhh! Barkley

grin

Easy Bruh, no be only you sit on the Sofa nah? Make you know push me fall for Ground o.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 3:27pm On Oct 19, 2019
Oasis007:

grin

Easy Bruh, no be only you sit on the Sofa nah? Make you know push me fall for Ground o.
didn't know that supporters of teams that are a point away from relegation are allowed to comment on this thread

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7886) (7887) (7888) (7889) (7890) (7891) (7892) ... (19419) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: raumdeuter, Realtord43, DammyOlu123(m), Unlimited22, Demolz, Jodera, KanielOutis92, WhoDeyHause, a4turitoroman, andrewbaba44, enigma0, chic2pimp(m), Sitmr, izzou(m), Ellexy, Roland17(m), Ijustwantto and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.