Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7915) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10582241 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7912) (7913) (7914) (7915) (7916) (7917) (7918) ... (19229) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:48am On Oct 26, 2019
Another England Penalty

Inside this life?

Streets is done
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chiclapimp: 10:49am On Oct 26, 2019
nihilistjnr:
Another England Penalty

Inside this life?

Streets is done

Hahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:50am On Oct 26, 2019
Omo who do I port to now?

South Africa?

Wales?

Or England?

Omo it's like It has to be Wales o

Hansen out
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chiclapimp: 10:59am On Oct 26, 2019
nihilistjnr:
Omo who do I port to now?

South Africa?

Wales?

Or England?

Omo it's like It has to be Wales o

Hansen out

I'm pulling for the Boks. If England don't win it, I'd love to see Kolisi be the first Black Captain to lift the Webb Ellis.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:59am On Oct 26, 2019
nihilistjnr:
I'm tired of this referee.

lol, blame game?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:01am On Oct 26, 2019
Excellent performance from England.
Itoje Man of the match.

Nihilist, what say ye now? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chiclapimp: 11:02am On Oct 26, 2019
FBS:
Excellent performance from England.
Itoje Man of the match.

Nihilist, what say ye now?

E say nah Refree cause am grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:03am On Oct 26, 2019
Australia can claim this victory over The All Blacks. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:10am On Oct 26, 2019
Chiclapimp:

E say nah Refree cause am grin grin grin
Lol.

Always knew Eddie had a plan. cheesy

England matched and dominated the All Blacks. Energy for energy. physicality too.
Game pace, turnovers, tackles, tries. Conversions. In short everything.

An excellent performance.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chiclapimp: 11:10am On Oct 26, 2019
I'll be wearing my Itoje jersey with Pride to work on Monday.

Ohhh Marooo Itojeeee.....Ohhhh Maroo Itojeeee!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chiclapimp: 11:14am On Oct 26, 2019
FBS:

Lol.
Always knew Eddie had a plan. cheesy

Eddie Jones is a Geniussss!...First Australia,then Japan now England.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 11:23am On Oct 26, 2019
A final between England & South Africa?
I’m tipping SA for the cup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 11:31am On Oct 26, 2019
No Aguero in the starting lineup again? Enough is enough I need to sell him now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2019
Thecassanova:

Thunder fire Pep. This week of all weeks when we need him to catch Vardy owners!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Branzy(m): 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2019
Thecassanova:

Pep is a mad man
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2019
Ibime:

Thunder fire Pep. This week of all weeks when we need him to catch Vardy owners!
I hope it backfires and they draw. Really hope so
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2019
Chiclapimp:

I'm pulling for the Boks. If England don't win it, I'd love to see Kolisi be the first Black Captain to lift the Webb Ellis.

Can't support xenophobia rfc

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2019
Fùck pep mehn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2019
FBS:

Nah brah. It is actually quite interesting and entertaining. I get the beef between the codes and all that, but England vs New Zealand is a BIG deal. The All Blacks are the favorites but I'm sure Eddie Jones has other ideas.

You still don't wanna miss it. cheesy
Lool it's not a matter of beef. I have no dog in the fight.

I no just grab or find the sport entertaining ni. The idea of 15 ninjas running forming a horizontal convoy and tossing the ball to each other laterally no just excite me.

I understand your excitement sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2019
A40:

I no just grab or find the sport entertaining ni. The idea of 15 ninjas running forming a horizontal convoy and tossing the ball to each other laterally no just excite me.

I definitely prefer American Football, however Rugby can be interesting as well (especially at the top level).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 1:14pm On Oct 26, 2019
I only love rugby highlights. Too much action.

Watching a full game is very boring. Plus their whistle sef dey sound some how.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:27pm On Oct 26, 2019
afrodoc2:

I definitely prefer American Football, however Rugby can be interesting as well (especially at the top level).
Baba I tried oh. I no know when sleep carry me go. Maybe because I don't quite grab all the rules.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:32pm On Oct 26, 2019
A40:
Baba I tried oh. I no know when sleep carry me go. Maybe because I don't quite grab all the rules.

Lol. The sport that puts me to sleep is baseball. Good thing that even Americans have now gotten the memo, and America's pastime has been slowly relegated to America's past times.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2019
afrodoc2:

Lol. The sport that puts me to sleep is baseball. Good thing that even Americans have now gotten the memo, and America's pastime has been slowly relegated to America's past times.
Lmaoooo baseball is too long for starters. And that is another sport I don't quite understand the koko of it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chiclapimp: 1:56pm On Oct 26, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Can't support xenophobia rfc

Hahaha Just remembered. Still pulling for them though. Looks like we will be on opposite sides yet again tomorrow.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2019
Chiclapimp:

Hahaha Just remembered. Still pulling for them though. Looks like we will be on opposite sides yet again tomorrow.

Josh Adams is an acquaintance in real life. So na Wales all the way.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TeeBabss(m): 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2019
Lol...

This Chelsea's thread is everything
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 2:18pm On Oct 26, 2019
Pep hates FPL. No one can tell me otherwise.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chiclapimp: 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2019
A40:

It's most likely the rules that's makes it hard for a total beginner to follow. Little things like Mauls,Lineouts and scrummages can sound quite baffling to a beginner. However I say stick at it and continue to learn the rules and you'd grow love it. It's even easier for you as you are already a massive fan of American Football. It was Rugby that got me into American Football and eventhough I still prefer Rugby, I absolutely love the NFL.

Rugby League is the easier sport to follow as it has less rules however it is not as popular as Rugby Union
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2019
Chiclapimp:

It's most likely the rules that's makes it hard for a total beginner to follow. Little things like Mauls,Lineouts and scrummages can sound quite baffling to a beginner. However I say stick at it and continue to learn the rules and you'd grow love it. It's even easier for you as you are already a massive fan of American Football. It was Rugby that got me into American Football and eventhough I still prefer Rugby, I absolutely love the NFL.

Rugby League is the easier sport to follow as it has less rules however it is not as popular as Rugby Union

I can't even follow that American footbaal where they stop the game like 20 times a minute.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chiclapimp: 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Josh Adams is an acquaintance in real life. So na Wales all the way.

Signed Wales Jersey pending yh? smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2019
larride:
Pep hates FPL. No one can tell me otherwise.

Yeah fück that bald bastard

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7912) (7913) (7914) (7915) (7916) (7917) (7918) ... (19229) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.