Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8007) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10520940 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8004) (8005) (8006) (8007) (8008) (8009) (8010) ... (19155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:05am On Nov 10, 2019
A40:
Shut up your mouth ode. The koko of my post was that Meyer plays much further from goal at Schalke vs at Crystal Palace. Whether from CM or DM anyone with a working brain knows what I was driving at

I had told you long time ago, to leave football for people who understand it.

How your DM now became CM, is what you must tell me, mumu.

A40:
Really? He's supposed to light up the EPL from DM position? Or you think he plays the same position as Pulisic

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:08am On Nov 10, 2019
airmark:

How your DM now became CM, is what you must tell me, mumu.
Shut up and stop disturbing my mentions you ornery nuisance

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:16am On Nov 10, 2019
A40:
Lol this guy you be story man. Go and argue with Transfermarkt. Maybe you know more than them that opened eye and curate where these guys actually play

Do you see anybody dragging Mateo Kovacic for lack of goals?

You can see somebody playing at AM, playing at SS even at CF and you're joining him to argue with me that Meyer is not playing further from goal compared to at Schalke

No, na true oh.

Unless a team put out teamsheet to specifically say they are playing 4-2-3-1, they will never assign AM to the most advanced midfielder.

Tell me what is the difference between the roles of the most advanced midfielder in 4-3-3 and 4-2-3-1?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:20am On Nov 10, 2019
Griffon:

Max is still an AM. Couple of shoehorning doesn't stop him from being an AM, even transfermarkt recognizes that fact.

He must live up to the hype that has always followed him and light up our league or take a long walk of shame back to your league.

Which hype followed Meyer? He has always been mediocre

Firmino KDb Sane Pulisic are ruining your league steadily

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:24am On Nov 10, 2019
Ibime:
Arsenal have their worst defensive record at this stage ever since EPL started.

Where is postdigger. He should help us dig the posts from David Luiz wailers in the first few weeks of the season.

God bless the day we sold that comedian.

Airmark ngbo David Luiz na him dem dey talk about like this

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 1:24am On Nov 10, 2019
Ibime:
Arsenal have their worst defensive record at this stage ever since EPL started.

Where is postdigger. He should help us dig the posts from David Luiz wailers in the first few weeks of the season.

God bless the day we sold that comedian.

Swissh:
David Luiz was excellent today. The kind of performance he was brought in produce in this kind of game. Kept Rashford in his pocket and dealt with everything with minimal fuss.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 1:26am On Nov 10, 2019
kodded:
enough bodies that cannot dominate weak teams like Watford and aston villa undecided

.....IMO david Luiz is the only recognised DM hat can properly defend and hold the midfield without getting bullied easily

Ibime is this what you want?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:28am On Nov 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

Which hype followed Meyer? He has always been mediocre

Meyer was hyped as the new Mario Gotze from age 18.

Germany capped him at 19.

He obviously was hyped early and faded early.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:30am On Nov 10, 2019
postdigger:

Ibime is this what you want?

No, check posts from August/September after we lost and drew our first few games, some were decrying Luiz sale.

God keep us from our fellow Israelites who grumble in the desert, wishing to return to Egypt.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 1:30am On Nov 10, 2019
kodded:
the only quality xhaka has is his long pass accuracy and david Luiz got that covered,

......not to mention luiz defensive attribute and his ability to organise the midfield, something xhaka lacks

Sodiq was so excited

sod09:
I'm in a comedy centre here
Someone asked why Chelsea no use David luiz, another person replied did you just wake up from coma grin cheesy

Bimffo:

I was telling the guy one of the things Luiz brings to the table that our other defenders don't have.

I didn't know Zouma had become the Bakayoko of our defence, I would have pointed that out too. I thought he had improved but I was wrong.

What I was just clamouring about was that David Luiz should have been left alone, and Next Year when we can buy players, he can go for free. I don't care then.

Peace bro.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 1:32am On Nov 10, 2019
charlesELIKIBA:
what the hell is wrong with this club lately?

first they hire lampard as coach as such critical time when the team needs the best experience coach considering the resources we have at hand and limitations as per transfer window.

next tammy abraham is given a lead striker role....seriously? can he even withstand Kompany or now David luiz.

then luiz is gone... yes old but experienced. nobody else in that team dishes out atleast 60% precise ariel passes, the kind of balls GIROUD loves.

i have to decide in the next 24hrs if i will see any of the teams games this season because i sense heavy humilation before january itself.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 1:34am On Nov 10, 2019
Greatihex:
una go dey there luiz go resurrect em 2016/2017 beast mode for Arsenal and dem go just flog us comot top 4

Ibime when 21savage said "his brother died and it turned him into a beast" did he meant David luiz?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 1:35am On Nov 10, 2019
Greatihex:
luiz can be stupid some times, but believe me, selling luiz at this point will not be good. We definitely need his experience and winning mentality. The man can be a beast if he decides to not allow the spirit to lead him

Ibime u need more?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 1:36am On Nov 10, 2019
Mapoka:

It's payback time and I trust that Marina of a woman.
She knows how to pull great deals
David Luiz is worth that amount even if not more
Worth kini? Bag of pant?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:37am On Nov 10, 2019
postdigger:

Ehen, you don catch this our guy CharlesElikiba.

My nigga took pictures with Luiz over the summer and decided Luiz must not leave Chelsea.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 1:37am On Nov 10, 2019
Ibime:

My nigga took pictures with Luiz over the summer and decided Luiz must not leave Chelsea.

Lmfaoo, mehn feels good to be back
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:43am On Nov 10, 2019
charlesELIKIBA:

what the hell is wrong with this club lately?

first they hire lampard as coach as such critical time when the team needs the best experience coach considering the resources we have at hand and limitations as per transfer window.

next tammy abraham is given a lead striker role....seriously? can he even withstand Kompany or now David luiz.

then luiz is gone... yes old but experienced. nobody else in that team dishes out atleast 60% precise ariel passes, the kind of balls GIROUD loves.

grin grin grin

My nigga was planning Chelsea season on Luiz-Giroud combination.

Thank God for Lampard who freed us from this school of thought.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 2:00am On Nov 10, 2019
Ibime:

You are such a Big Fool for this grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:10am On Nov 10, 2019
chic2pimp:

You are such a Big Fool for this grin grin grin

Ibime na agbaya. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:00am On Nov 10, 2019
Unlimited22:
What happened to our Lacazette alerts Sef?

Lacasera was busy seducing Ndidi on the pitch, trying to give his ass to him Lordfalcao was confused too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:56am On Nov 10, 2019
Ibime:

Meyer was hyped as the new Mario Gotze from age 18.

Germany capped him at 19.

He obviously was hyped early and faded early.

Before Meyer left Schalke he was already bad market as he failed as an AM and was trying to be shoehorned into CM
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:40am On Nov 10, 2019
Lana1:
airmark Hazard in a team where he's not the number one PK taker and he has one league goal in November.

Phhhhhhhhhhhhuking Disgrace

Not only that but it is also a low down dirty shame.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:49am On Nov 10, 2019
Ibime:

grin grin grin

My nigga was planning Chelsea season on Luiz-Giroud combination.

Thank God for Lampard who freed us from this school of thought.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:54am On Nov 10, 2019
donjazet:
I changed my captain from vardy to Abraham just at the last minute thinking arsenal go disturb Leicester. Arsenal no be team again. cheesy
Even me way be arsenal fqn know vardy will score, just didn't know how many grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 8:56am On Nov 10, 2019
Hello guys, Good morning everyone... Dopejemi said to say hi to everyone, he was shot about a month ago in South Africa but he's recuperating just fine now. Said he'll be coming back soon

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:01am On Nov 10, 2019
dopeJemi:
Hello guys, Good morning everyone... Dopejemi said to say hi to everyone, he was shot about a month ago in South Africa but he's recuperating just fine now. Said he'll be coming back soon
Wishing him quick recovery. .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:01am On Nov 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

Before Meyer left Schalke he was already bad market as he failed as an AM and was trying to be shoehorned into CM

A40:
He is playing further from goal at Palace than he was in his good years at Schalke

Anybody that had been following Max Meyer knows his career has nosedived since 2016/2017 season

Let's not dwell on this for so long. It doesn't make sense watching you two try to exculpate Bundesliga at every given opportunity.

Inasmuch as Bundesliga has produced great talents who are doing just fine in the EPL, it has relatively littered our league with mediocrity over the years.

We were all here when Boyata and Kolo Toure where getting first team action ahead of that nigga Boateng, cos the Ghanaian was crap. Liverpool were chilling with Mignolet until una carry that disaster Karius give them. As I type now, I'm not sure if Arsenal have forgiven Manyoo for that nigga Mkhitaryan - we all know he's one of your own.

Southampton never chop nine goals in their history, Hojbjerg arrived, collect captain band, the saints chop nine. As I type write now, Arsenal are hawking the 'unprofessional' Xhaka for black market.

When you two try to praise the Bundesliga for blessing us with KDB, Firmino and Sane, remember it had once cursed us with Boulahrouz, Pizzaro, Marko Marin and Kagawa.

Despite all these, we still recently, out of our magnanimity blessed your league with Sancho and Gnabry, yet you're not grateful.

Over the years, too many EPL flops have enjoyed success in your league, we just love to share with the less privileged, giving runs in our DNA. We all knew how a perennial relegation candidate like Blackburn would bless your league with Modeste and Di Santo, we love to give.

So let's leave it at that and let us not revisit this subject in the future. Ekaro!

19 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:03am On Nov 10, 2019
Segedinho:

Wishing him quick recovery. .

Thank you sir
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamrosheed: 9:08am On Nov 10, 2019
thorrvik55:

How old is Mount again?

If Chelsea had splashed like £50m on a player that has done wot Mount has done u guys would have been hailing him.

Maddison is good, we know. This is Mount's second season of professional football in case u didn't know. This time two years ago he was still playing youth football.
Nah you're wrong this is Mason's third season of professional football
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by humblesteve(m): 9:13am On Nov 10, 2019
Lana1:
airmark Hazard in a team where he's not the number one PK taker and he has one league goal in November.

Phhhhhhhhhhhhuking Disgrace
This Oga self, SMH. it's more disgraceful how you leave your burning house to hawk another man's draining roof.

From 10 to 14. That's backwarness and depreciation which should be your utmost importance to talk/worry about.

Lan10
Lana14 grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 9:14am On Nov 10, 2019
iamrosheed:

Nah you're wrong this is Mason's third season of professional football

I regard that one year at vitesse as part of the youth football. There is a big difference between the football there and playing week in, week out in the championship.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 9:22am On Nov 10, 2019
so the number 9 shirt curse is a myth

torres was a flop, morata was a flop cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8004) (8005) (8006) (8007) (8008) (8009) (8010) ... (19155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AlphaNugget(m), Nathz101(m), Leyqute(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.