Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8035) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10523163 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8032) (8033) (8034) (8035) (8036) (8037) (8038) ... (19161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:36pm On Nov 12, 2019
donjazet:
Airmak, your hatred for Morata is really eating you up, for fucks_ sake, the guy has already silenced his doubters. 3 goals, 2 assists goes a long way to show he holds a lot of promise, climb down from your high horse and just accept your L.

Many people also had doubts initially too,(myself included) but he has done more than enough to allay those fears. Further criticism of him would just make you continue to sound very unreasonable and whine over unnecessary issues. Accept your L and move on.

You must realize that Morata is here to stay and all these your shenanigans will not change that fact.

Once again drop these shenanigans and start acting like a man. Peace bro.

grin grin grin grin

Donjazet sha.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
Eruditor:

Both managers tweaked things but Liverpool were more clinical. I just maintain that Pep's way is consistently proven to bring long lasting results. There is also history working in LFCs favor. City last won at Anfield in 2003. There is a reason for that.
there is not reason for that. History don't play games
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 7:41pm On Nov 12, 2019
airmark:

You break the rule, you pay in full. Football is serious business.

if na so, nothing for remain for baletoli, dem salary
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2019
Ibime:

The boy is 16. I don't think he has bank account.

But that does not negate his question. Do you have more money than Hazard who can feed all your generations?
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2019
seankafor:
if na so, nothing for remain for baletoli, dem salary

That's why he is playing for Brescia.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2019
Ibime:

The boy is 16. I don't think he has bank account.

But that does not negate his question. Do you have more money than Hazard who can feed all your generations?
if he claims yes, how will u comfirm his claims?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 7:48pm On Nov 12, 2019
donjazet:

This actually means Tammy should have more goals than he does presently.

For a striker to score 9 goals from 20 shots on target indicates a low conversion rate and a lack of scoring technique and accuracy.
Top strikers are expected to score more from lower chances. He seems to be lucky that the team creates so many chances. I hope he improves sha because there are very few quality strikers in the market.
A big no from me @ the bolded.

I remember b4 the season started someone dropped a question here, "how many goals would Tammy Abraham score for it to be considered a good season individually for him?"
Majority said anywhere between 10 - 15 goals (including me) would be a good season.

I Wouldnt say it's luck.
About him missing goals, strikers miss goals. Aguero missed atleast 3 clear cut chances vs Pool and if he was not substituted the team would still create more chances for him.

As u said though, he has to improve for him to be considered as a long term candidate for that 9 role, but him having 10 goals at this stage of the season has nothing to do with him being lucky..

Wots ur take on going for Harry Kane next season when Spurs fail to qualify for Europe? He is the only top striker I can think of that might be available in the summer.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 7:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
airmark:

That's why he is playing for Brescia.
lol..that nigga fight his own coaches grin

Remember him and Mancini saga at city.

Then Brendan Rodgers at pool..

I no sure say person fit get liver cut him salary oo not to talk of fining him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:55pm On Nov 12, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Ehen now this is what I've been waiting for cheesy

You must chop that Aka Ewu this year
lol. Which hand go remain to chop when city fail to win the league?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 7:57pm On Nov 12, 2019
airmark:

grin grin grin grin

Donjazet sha.

Something is really wrong with you my friend.
Many at times, you type faster than your brain processes data.

Someone posted stats of Tammy having the most shots on target in the league, translating that to be an achievement. And I pointed out that he was mistaken, for Tammy to have 20 shots on target and score 9 meant he was poor in conversion.

For context, Auba has scored 9 goals from 13 shots on target, Aguero has 9 goals from 12 shots on target.
In what world does that dug up post contradict my stance

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
Greatihex:
lol. Which hand go remain to chop when city fail to win the league?

Make he chop the other hand.

After all, he only needs his mouth to suck the ghost of Pep's dïck after the Apari man inevitably gets bundled out
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2019
donjazet:

Someone posted stats of Tammy having the most shots on target in the league, translating that to be an achievement. And I pointed out that he was mistaken, for Tammy to have 20 shots on target and score 9 meant he was poor in conversion.

For context, Auba has scored 9 goals from 13 shots on target, Aguero has 9 goals from 12 shots on target.

So 3 goals is an L for airmark, but 9 goals attracts criticism? cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
thorrvik55:

A big no from me @ the bolded.

I remember b4 the season started someone dropped a question here, "how many goals would Tammy Abraham score for it to be considered a good season individually for him?"
Majority said anywhere between 10 - 15 goals (including me) would be a good season.

I Wouldnt say it's luck.
About him missing goals, strikers miss goals. Aguero missed atleast 3 clear cut chances vs Pool and if he was not substituted the team would still create more chances for him.

As u said though, he has to improve for him to be considered as a long term candidate for that 9 role, but him having 10 goals at this stage of the season has nothing to do with him being lucky..

Wots ur take on going for Harry Kane next season when Spurs fail to qualify for Europe? He is the only top striker I can think of that might be available in the summer.

The stats posted indicates a very low conversion, which means that if he finds himself in a team that creates low chances, he would be having poor numbers hence my stance that he is lucky to be in a team that creates very plenty chances.

If he was at Man-u or arsenal, he would suffer. Aguero has scored 9 goals from 12 shots on target. Auba has 9 from 13,vardy has 10 from 16. You can see they all have higher conversion rates.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 8:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
donjazet:

and u didn't ask urself,, "how old were aguero and auba wen they posted such stat above

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2019
donjazet:

The stats posted indicates a very low conversion, which means that if he finds himself in a team that creates low chances, he would be having poor numbers hence my stance that he is lucky to be in a team that creates very plenty chances.

If he was at Man-u or arsenal, he would suffer. Aguero has scored 9 goals from 12 shots on target. Auba has 9 from 13,vardy has 10 from 16. You can see they all have higher conversion rates.

Very true. He definitely has to improve else Chelsea might start looking elsewhere after the transfer ban, but saying he is lucky to be at a Chelsea team creating plenty chances no follow at all.
It's not as if he's been scoring 5-yard tapins put on a plate for him all season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2019
macjireh:

and u didn't ask urself,, "how old were aguero and auba wen they posted such stat above

I wanted to ask that also

Coupled with experience and exposure, I'll say Tammy is doing fine with 9 goals out of 20 shots.

Comparing Aguero's and Auba's stats to his no follow. That guy is a kid.

Person wey never play 5 mins for England senior team sef

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
izzou:

I wanted to ask that also

Coupled with experience and exposure, I'll say Tammy is doing fine with 9 goals out of 20 shots.
Comparing Aguero's and Auba's stats to his no follow. That guy is a kid.
Person wey never play 5 mins for England senior team sef

Listen, I haven't been criticizing Tammy all week, I am not saying we have to discard of him immediately or start benching him, however facts are facts. He is scoring goals at the moment which is very nice, but he has to improve in his conversion, so that he wouldn't be like those strikers who need 5 chances to score one.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 8:27pm On Nov 12, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Typical you must suck Airmark dick. Tueehh

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
donjazet:

[s]Something is really wrong with you my friend. [/s]

Someone posted stats of Tammy having the most shots on target in the league, translating that to be an achievement. And I pointed out that he was mistaken, for Tammy to have 20 shots on target and score 9 [s]meant he was poor in conversion.

In what world does that dug up post contradict my stance[/s]

The second highlighted line confirmed the first one perfectly defines you. Tammy is on 10 goals, you brat.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
donjazet:

Listen, I haven't been criticizing Tammy all week, I am not saying we have to discard of him immediately or start benching him, however facts are facts. He is scoring goals at the moment which is very nice, but he has to improve in his conversion, so that he wouldn't be like those strikers who need 5 chances to score one.

Everyone needs improvement. Vardy, Aguero, Salah and so on. They all do. And improvements come with practice, play time, more games, more challenges, learning from mistakes

This guy has not played up to half of the games of what Aguero or Auba have played in their entire career. That's my point.

His stats are still okay for his level. If Chelsea didn't have a ban and there was millions to spend, that guy won't be starting for Chelsea

He needs to improve(I agree with you), but he's not doing badly for someone his age, exposure and experience

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Just in 5 matches, the fool opined that Morata had done enough to give me L, but Abraham with 10 league goals, 2nd to Vardy's 11, is doing poorly.

When Morata was later ruining our season by missing big chances, without scoring he didn't come out like this to criticise the spineless striker o.

Since he has failed on Lampard, now he is going for his striker. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Limerick: 8:46pm On Nov 12, 2019
Ibime:

E pain am!
Ibime weyrey grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2019
izzou:

Everyone needs improvement. Vardy, Aguero, Salah and so on. They all do. And improvements come with practice, play time, more games, more challenges, learning from mistakes

This guy has not played up to half of the games of what Aguero or Auba have played in their entire career. That's my point.

His stats are still okay for his level. If Chelsea didn't have a ban and there was millions to spend, that guy won't be starting for Chelsea

He needs to improve(I agree with you), but he's not doing badly for someone his age, exposure and experience

Spot on.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2019
Limerick:
Ibime weyrey grin

Oga Lime!

I hail o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 8:56pm On Nov 12, 2019
donjazet:

Other strikers takes penalty and Tammy don't.

Penalty doesn't count as shot on target.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
airmark:

You break the rule, you pay in full. Football is serious business.

Hahahaha. I would have loved to be there when they were bantering Sterling
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Limerick: 8:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
Ibime:

Oga Lime!

I hail o

Big man! Long time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
donjazet:

For a striker to score 9 goals from 20 shots on target indicates a low conversion rate and a lack of scoring technique and accuracy.
Top strikers are expected to score more from lower chances. He seems to be lucky that the team creates so many chances. I hope he improves sha because there are very few quality strikers in the market.

He has the most shots on target.

Did you check what he has off target compared to the others before jumping to this hasty and ill-informed conclusion?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 9:13pm On Nov 12, 2019
Limerick:
Ibime weyrey grin

YBNL finest rapper
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:14pm On Nov 12, 2019
donjazet:

Others have done justice to the reply I wanted to give you.

And how on earth would you compare the conversion rate of seasoned strikers like Aguero and Auba to Tammy?

Below is an excerpt from your comment that airmark posted above...

3 goals, 2 assists goes a long way to show he holds a lot of promise, climb down from your high horse and just accept your L.

Many people also had doubts initially too,(myself included) but he has done more than enough to allay those fears.

3 goals and 2 assists = Morata has done more than enough to prove doubters wrong.

But

10 goals and 2 assists = Abraham has low conversion rate and is lucky to be in a team that creates lot of chances.

Na wao.... Make una dey fear God for this thread na

(1) (2) (3) ... (8032) (8033) (8034) (8035) (8036) (8037) (8038) ... (19161) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: joezy23(m), Unlimited22, Singapore1(m), Sportsweb, PendragonVII, CaptainZubi, Itsrm(m), Lana1(m), timbros(m), Ibime(m), Yustash001(m), SimpleGuy001, Leyqute(m), pamcode(m), bolu96(m), Vischy, andrewbaba44, viciati(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.