Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8039) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10522911 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8036) (8037) (8038) (8039) (8040) (8041) (8042) ... (19160) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 8:12am On Nov 14, 2019
iamoyindamola:
It's good like that before they jokingly turn EPL to another racist league. Italy, Ukraine can't even find solution yet

Serious stuff. Well the FA knows better, though I feel that post was harmless. Imagine if it were a black player that posted it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 8:14am On Nov 14, 2019
madrid5:

[s] hazard has been poor but even with his kind of poor my club is still having a better season than arsenal,and those goals that Ramos scored are penalties that hazard even won so why you dey kill yourself for anyman matter?. [/s]
Thanks for your contribution.

La liga goals

Hazard - 1goal

Sergio Ramos - 2 goals

I repeat One is a Defender.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 8:16am On Nov 14, 2019
airmark:

You break the rule, you pay in full. Football is serious business.

I was of the opinion that Gomez was at fault initially and Sterling should not have been sent home, but having seen this I think sending him home is notenough. He should have been fined or something. How petty of Sterling, fighting like a girl scratching someone's face...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 8:20am On Nov 14, 2019
obainojazz:
Manchester United fans are mostly cool and responsible in Nigeria.. it's a fact...
The ones on nairaland are not as ancient as you Chelsea fans... airmark is like 39, nihilistjnr 40, timbros and digg are like 45, you are around 36..

Man utd fans
Larride
Lana
Neezar
Ooasis ( this guy might be old) lipsrsealed
Afrodoc (our only married man)
We are mostly yoruba demons cheesy

I'm not close to 40 and I've got some years before I turn 40 you compound ediooot cheesy

Make you dey nairaland dey assume sey you be small pikin for there...oruwe! grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 8:21am On Nov 14, 2019
timbros:

grin grin grin

I dey bro.

How your side?

Congrats Lilbros! Hows Morata doing bros? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 8:26am On Nov 14, 2019
HewlettPackard:

Serious stuff. Well the FA knows better, though I feel that post was harmless. Imagine if it were a black player that posted it.

It's not about being harmless or not it's about upholding a standard. You can't be "say no to racism" and then allow players to make jokes about other people's skin colour.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:05am On Nov 14, 2019
HewlettPackard:
This one Sancho is famzing Chelsea, let it not be what I'm thinking, IMO, we don't need that nigga.
Seriously we don’t want him. I don’t want too many English players in the team as most of them are just flash in the pan kind of. Their media propagate their undeserved status in the game. We need serious ballers and not overrated ones.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 9:18am On Nov 14, 2019
hensben:
Seriously we don’t want him. I don’t want too many English players in the team as most of them are just flash in the pan kind of. Their media propagate their undeserved status in the game. We need serious ballers and not overrated ones.

the nigga is overrated AF
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:32am On Nov 14, 2019
digz:

I'm not close to 40 and I've got some years before I turn 40 you compound ediooot cheesy

Make you dey nairaland dey assume sey you be small pikin for there...oruwe! grin grin

Talk true ekpa digz, you don pass 40 tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:41am On Nov 14, 2019
raumdeuter:

Did you stake your house on Hazard? Some of the comments I have seen about Hazard by Madrid fans recently even Wenger commented

See everyone is free to slander hazard now, even as someone who doesn't like to judge a player with goals and assists I still find hazard overall game play too average in madrid. He is the pure example of carry along. I mean how do I defend a player who was put through on goal only to turn and pass back? If the responsibilities at Madrid is too big for him I will welcome him with open hands back to Chelsea.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 9:53am On Nov 14, 2019
airmark:
Tackles? Jorginho has really improved under Lampard.
these are premier league stats

add other competitions and u will be amazed

its the assist stats that is massive

everybody is assisting everybody, that is a very big difference, compared to other seasons
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 10:00am On Nov 14, 2019
Swissh:

Thanks for your contribution.

La liga goals

Hazard - 1goal

Sergio Ramos - 2 goals

I repeat One is a Defender.
Take away the penalty goals, what do you have remaining?

You see why you don become the S.I Unit of Arsenal fans foolishness cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 10:10am On Nov 14, 2019
SkimpleD:

Take away the penalty goals, what do you have remaining?

[s] You see why you don become the S.I Unit of Arsenal fans foolishness cheesy [/s]
Then Hazard only has 4 champions league goals from open play. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 14, 2019
popizaino:

See everyone is free to slander hazard now, even as someone who doesn't like to judge a player with goals and assists I still find hazard overall game play too average in madrid. He is the pure example of carry along. I mean how do I defend a player who was put through on goal only to turn and pass back? If the responsibilities at Madrid is too big for him I will welcome him with open hands back to Chelsea.
How do you think Hazard as a player benefits from your defence of his performances, or lack of it?

One doesn't need to waste one's time replying commenters here, who follow Madrid matches on Livescores, trolling Hazard who — not too long ago — joined a new team in a new league.

If you watched the matches he's played for the Galaticos, you would see he's growing into the league with each passing game.

Hazard, I'm sure, will shame his haters and get back to his old sterling form in Chelsea in no distant time.

I will be here to remind every hater of the Belgian, who's been one of the world's best players of the round leather game.

If Hazard was just the way his trolls here depict him, Zidane wouldn't start him regularly in games.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 10:14am On Nov 14, 2019
gensteejay:

[s] How do you think Hazard as a player benefits from your defence of his performances, or lack of it?

One doesn't need to waste one's time replying commenters here, who follow Madrid matches on Livescores, trolling Hazard who — not too long ago — joined a new team in a new league.

If you watched the matches he's played for the Galaticos, you would see he's growing into the league with each passing game.

Hazard, I'm sure, will shame his haters and get back to his old sterling form in Chelsea in no distant time.

I will be here to remind every hater of the Belgian, who's been one of the world's best players of the round leather game.

If Hazard was just the way his trols here depict him, Zidane wouldn't start him regularly in games. [/s]
Absolute fuckeryy of the highest Order.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 14, 2019
Swissh:

Absolute fuckeryy of the highest Order.
Your comment put in its rightful place — trash can

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 10:28am On Nov 14, 2019
Swissh I learnt these are Emery's rules at Arsenal, please how true is it?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:36am On Nov 14, 2019
digz:

Congrats Lilbros! Hows Morata doing bros? cheesy

cheesy cheesy

Thanks man.

How's Lukaku doing tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 10:40am On Nov 14, 2019
Amoto94:
Swissh I learnt these are Emery's rules at Arsenal, please how true is it?
Amoto Shekpite I have corrected your Mistakes. Write properly next time cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:41am On Nov 14, 2019
HewlettPackard:

Don't think defending is Lampard forte, drawing observation from his time at Derby. So long we are outscoring opponents I'm fine.

I just pity our defense against city, our fullbacks go see something that day.

Having played under the ultra defensive coach Mourinho, Lampard should know a thing or two about defending. I just hate this zonal marking he always deploy when defending set pieces. I prefer man marking anytime anyday.

If our attack can put enough pressure on City's defence, we will certainly score goals. My fear is our own defence.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:48am On Nov 14, 2019
thorrvik55:

I was of the opinion that Gomez was at fault initially and Sterling should not have been sent home, but having seen this I think sending him home is notenough. He should have been fined or something. How petty of Sterling, fighting like a girl scratching someone's face...

I'm curios, why did you think that way initially?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 14, 2019
Swissh:

Amoto Shekpite, I have corrected your mistakes. Write properly next time cheesy
Just like I have corrected yours.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 11:16am On Nov 14, 2019
timbros:

Having played under the ultra defensive coach Mourinho, Lampard should know a thing or two about defending. I just hate this zonal marking he always deploy when defending set pieces. I prefer man marking anytime anyday.

If our attack can put enough pressure on City's defence, we will certainly score goals. My fear is our own defence.
MCI 2-3 CHE
U first saw d correct score here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 11:20am On Nov 14, 2019
Swissh:

Amoto I have corrected your Mistakes. Write properly next time cheesy

Thanks for the corrections that's why I pay you as my proofreader. Now, answer my question.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 11:25am On Nov 14, 2019
timbros:

cheesy cheesy

Thanks man.

How's Lukaku doing tongue

Abeg epp me check miss Morita and lukaku league goals this season make you tell me the result tongue tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:46am On Nov 14, 2019
I'm just learning that Lampard and current assistant Jody Morris had big sextape scandals in the early 2000's.

Ibime, Nateevs, Airmark, any prior idea about this? shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
macjireh:

MCI 2-3 CHE
U first saw d correct score here

I pray so bro. I pray so...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
digz:

Abeg epp me check miss Morita and lukaku league goals this season make you tell me the result tongue tongue cheesy

Different leagues. Why not compare who dey play for Ligue 1 and who dey play for NPFL...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
donjazet:
I'm just learning that Lampard and current assistant Jody Morris had big sextape scandals in the early 2000's.

Ibime, Nateevs, Airmark, any prior idea about this? shocked

Yes, Rio Ferdinand was in the sextape too. They ran a train on some girls on holiday.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
Ibime:

Yes, Rio Ferdinand was in the sextape too. They ran a train on some girls on holiday.
Sorry, ran a train
Wasn't Ferdinand at Leeds then?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
digz:

But you the same age with Nwankwo Kanu

(1) (2) (3) ... (8036) (8037) (8038) (8039) (8040) (8041) (8042) ... (19160) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lordfalcao(m), fredoooooo, Unlimited22, chidekings(m), Demolz, BlueMann, enigma0, larride(m), andrewbaba44, Ibunkun1(m), NinjaMetahuman, Ballzproblem2, Caicedobets(m), PDPGuy, Segedinho(m), Bluelines69, alexie4real(m), KingAzubuike(f), ixyi(m), Kendrick654(m), islamics(m), WhoDeyHause, SirAce, Leyqute(m), SimpleGuy001 and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.