Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,354 members, 7,857,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 03:00 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8058) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10715970 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8055) (8056) (8057) (8058) (8059) (8060) (8061) ... (19378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:44pm On Nov 21, 2019
With all my managerial success on Soccer Manager, I'm still roasting in Nigeria. Just negodu. . .

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Curtisaxel7(m): 6:50pm On Nov 21, 2019
This thread Na wa for una. I've been a regular visitor to the Nairaland sports section but I only stay on the Super Eagles thread. I just learnt about the existence of this Chelsea thread today, I rushed here expecting some nice blues banter but behold, sextape analysis everywhere. I went back three...four pages, the same. I am now confused.

Please is this the brazzers thread or what? I just want to confirm if I am at the right place.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:52pm On Nov 21, 2019
If only I can manage Spurs for a day.

I go just come back to Nigeria and contest for Local Government Chairman for my area with my £44,000 daily pay.

Na then I go show these pot-bellied idiots how to govern a society.

It's still a big IF anyway.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Branzy(m): 7:08pm On Nov 21, 2019
Curtisaxel7:
This thread Na wa for una. I've been a regular visitor to the Nairaland sports section but I only stay on the Super Eagles thread. I just learnt about the existence of this Chelsea thread today, I rushed here expecting some nice blues banter but behold, sextape analysis everywhere. I went back three...four pages, the same. I am now confused.

Please is this the brazzers thread or what? I just want to confirm if I am at the right place.

This is the thread everything is been discussed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 7:38pm On Nov 21, 2019
Griffon:

I go just come back to Nigeria and contest for Local Government Chairman for my area with my £44,000 daily pay.

Our democracy, if any, is pathetic, upsets my stomach, I'm tired.

Na how to leave this country dey me now, there's no hope for Nigeria.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:17pm On Nov 21, 2019
Griffon:

Go and get your badges then start from a small team in your area, post video analysis of your work. I will suggest you use tactical pad software to do a demo work
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2019
HewlettPackard:

Our democracy, if any, is pathetic, upsets my stomach, I'm tired.

Na how to leave this country dey me now, there's no hope for Nigeria.
oga calm down.

If u come leave,who go better the country?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2019
seankafor:
oga calm down.
If u come leave,who go better the country?

Bros, you dey na.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 8:34pm On Nov 21, 2019
HewlettPackard:

Bros, you dey na.
lol.
Na youngins like us go better this country by fire by force.

cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:54pm On Nov 21, 2019
raumdeuter:

She isnt representing Babcock in the sexual encounter she is having sex with her own body

If anyone sees your picture and tag you Ekiti state boy, WHat is Ekiti state business with what you did
she was not found worthy in character. Therefore, she does not deserve the certificate of the school.

Even some public schools can expel her

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2019
Ibime:

It's business my friend.

Do you know how many parents will decline sending their kids to BabCock if they feel this sort of behaviour is prevalent there?

These are paying customers who can send their daughters to any uni they damn please. Babcock needed to send a message to both students and parents.

This girl done already reduce Babcock intake for next school year. This is just damage control.
tuale baba. You never disappoint. Always coming from the money angle
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2019
raumdeuter:

If the scandal is of a criminal nature, they dont want to be associated with a criminal
tell us about the woman that was sacked at her firm for show Trump the middle finger.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 2:36am On Nov 22, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Sure.

The fact remains once the students' handbook does not prohibit sexual relationship amongst student outside the premises of the school nor can it be inferred from the students' handbook that they are liable for any written code, the school is surely wrong in this Babcock case.
I agree
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 4:02am On Nov 22, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 5:18am On Nov 22, 2019
So Frank will be heading back to the Etihad. Interesting times. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 6:31am On Nov 22, 2019
Greatihex:
she was not found worthy in character. Therefore, she does not deserve the certificate of the school.

Even some public schools can expel her

Not some public schools, every school will expel her. I'm surprised people don't know about this worthy in character mantra that every school use.

The school will always tell you that they are not just concerned about your academics but also your character.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 6:42am On Nov 22, 2019
Someone is trying to cash in on controversy grin

God forbid I listen

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Branzy(m): 7:41am On Nov 22, 2019
nihilistjnr:

God forbid I listen

Timi has always been a musician. I wonder how you guys think
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:46am On Nov 22, 2019
Branzy:

Timi has always been a musician. I wonder how you guys think

So it's coincidence that his wife was in the headlines just last week, and he's releasing a Christmas album this week....

It's November
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:07am On Nov 22, 2019
nihilistjnr:

God forbid I listen
He's only trying to make a living,he's a good singer that is not getting a lot of attention and you know scandal sell well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 9:21am On Nov 22, 2019
� Mourinho: “These last 11 months have been used to think and to prepare. You never lose your DNA. You are what you are - for the good things and the bad things. I know in my career that I’ve made mistakes.

"I'm not going to make the same mistakes. I'll make new mistakes." https:///OUP6l5sdyL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:31am On Nov 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:52am On Nov 22, 2019
My preferred lineup with or without Pulisic being fit: Kepa, Azpillicueta, Tomori, Zouma, Emerson, Jorginho, Kante, Kovacic, Willian, Abraham and Mount. ManCity will try attack down our left side knowing that Emerson likes to attack so it will be good to play Mount to negate this move, the combination of J5 Kante and Kovacic will nullify their threat from midfield but they may bypass our midfielders by stationing their fullbacks high up the pitch to receive diagonal balls from De Bruyne and their goalkeeper, to nullify this Kante should give De Bruyne a tight marking and Abraham should also harass him whenever he's the ball. Chelsea should cede possession to them and utilise the ball carrying abilities of Willian and Kovacic and Jorginho releasing a long pass as soon as he spots the running of Abraham and Mount. I am predicting a tight game with a scoreline of 1-2 in favour of Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 10:11am On Nov 22, 2019
Amoto94:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mebbrU89aPQ
mourinho na werey grin

telling ball boys not to throw ball if chelsea is winning in the champions league grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 10:32am On Nov 22, 2019
Mourinho can use any crude form to win matches
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:29am On Nov 22, 2019
HewlettPackard:
If that babe has been truly expelled then I'm sad. This bloody hypocritical moral compass will take us nowhere.

This shit made we remember the numerous times I had sex in our university library. That feeling of tension and pleasure,

Mad.
Inasmuch as I sympathize and empathise with the girl. Nobody wants that kind of bad press even in the corporate world never mind a student representing a conservative religious establishment (camouflaged as a school) not sure they had a choice. Hopefully they are at least decent enough to hand her her transcripts so she can try her luck elsewhere
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:33am On Nov 22, 2019
Ibime:

This is graphic.
Link me to the video please.
I have the link oh. You want to watch? grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:38am On Nov 22, 2019
raumdeuter:
I think expelling the girl was too much.

Is there a law that they shouldnt have sex in the school compound? If the school is saying they committed the act outside school then how is it their business?

If she does porrn at home how does it concern the school
This is Seventh day Adventist Church we're talking about here. There is no so-called religious private university that will not expel the girl if we're being honest. I heard CU girls conduct pregnancy test sef (unconfirmed rumor) but the truth is so long as you be their student it's their way or the highway
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 11:47am On Nov 22, 2019
If u see Dele playing Centre back make u know say e get why grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 11:49am On Nov 22, 2019
BlueRayDick:
If u see Dele playing Centre back under mourinho, make u know say e get why grin

U sure say him go see shirt?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:54am On Nov 22, 2019
Amoto94:
My preferred lineup with or without Pulisic being fit: Kepa, Azpillicueta, Tomori, Zouma, Emerson, Jorginho, Kante, Kovacic, Willian, Abraham and Mount. ManCity will try attack down our left side knowing that Emerson likes to attack so it will be good to play Mount to negate this move, the combination of J5 Kante and Kovacic will nullify their threat from midfield but they may bypass our midfielders by stationing their fullbacks high up the pitch to receive diagonal balls from De Bruyne and their goalkeeper, to nullify this Kante should give De Bruyne a tight marking and Abraham should also harass him whenever he's the ball. Chelsea should cede possession to them and utilise the ball carrying abilities of Willian and Kovacic and Jorginho releasing a long pass as soon as he spots the running of Abraham and Mount. I am predicting a tight game with a scoreline of 1-2 in favour of Chelsea.
BlueAngel444:
Kepa; Azpilicueta, Zouma, Tomori, Emerson; Kante, Jorginho, Kovacic; Mount, Willian, Abraham.

A defensively solid team to face city next tomorrow.

cheesy great minds think alike,

Would love Chelsea to win, I agree the winner will win by a goal difference, and both team to score but frankly I would be satisfied with a point.. So I go with a 2-2 (who ever get the third goal wins grin)

I feel City will create chances especially through letting us commit fouls, spot kicks and set pieces.

Hopefully Cesar will rule Sterling n not foul him (if not 'King' James should jejely just start)

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2019
BlueAngel444:

:
[s] D great minds think alike,

Would love Chelsea to win, I agree the winner will win by a goal difference, and both team to score but frankly I would be satisfied with a point.. So I go with a 2-2 (who ever get the third goal wins grin)

I feel City will create chances especially through letting us commit fouls, spot kicks and set pieces.

Hopefully Cesar will rule Sterling n not foul him (if not 'King' James should jejely just start) [/s]
The fact that you even think your useless club have a chance against City at the Etihad is irritating me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8055) (8056) (8057) (8058) (8059) (8060) (8061) ... (19378) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.