Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:39 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8089) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10747246 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8086) (8087) (8088) (8089) (8090) (8091) (8092) ... (19422) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2019
Is Mourinho trying to crash into Europa so he can win and claim he won something?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2019
digz and airmark

Benzema scores again

Stuffing you with Ls all season long

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 9:23pm On Nov 26, 2019
pottential hazard assist wasted by fat benz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 9:24pm On Nov 26, 2019
airmark:

Aparisports CEO. cheesy

Yes, ''Tallness is talent'' and i know you were expecting him to move over to ''baldness is talent'', so that you may feel talented for the first time in your life. grin grin
Omo this one mad o, make I noh lie cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2019
Madrid just press PSG like bobbi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2019
even snake dey save ball cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2019
What is wrong with Mourinho? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neimar: 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2019
Bayern to finish the job at home

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2019
Ibime:

Chill chale. There is a big difference between Jab with the leading hand and straight right/cross/overhead with the rear hand.

The 1,2 jab, cross if landed flush on the chin will put most fighters to sleep. Most times it doesn't land flush because it's a straight punch and the other fighter will see it coming and glance it. Ortiz must have been tired to allow that shot to go clean through after a very lethargic jab set-up from Wilder.

Straight right is responsible for a lot of knockouts in boxing, and moreso in MMA where they box from distance for fear of kicks.

Overhead is not a cross. Following up a jab with an overhand right is not even a natural movement.

A lot of knockouts have been delivered with a straight left hand as well.

1-2 is not a combination thrown for a KO. It's the most common combination in boxing. In fact it's the first combination any boxer will learn.

Most boxers will take the 1-2 to the face multiple times in their lives, many times in the same round, without being KO'd.

The 1 from wilder is enough to end most boxers, never mind the 2. That does not make it the norm though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2019
Cvntois cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2019
Var slowing game down jare
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2019
digz:
Cvntois cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Benzema cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2019
Thecassanova:
Var slowing game down jare

AHHHHH

Madrid fear God ooo

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2019
Well that escalated quickly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

Benzema cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Both are useless...no long thing!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2019
According to Gary Lineker

if you rewind long enough you will see a reason to justify your bias

How a potential penalty and red card against Madrid turned to a foul in favour of Madrid in the halfway line
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2019
See Olympiakos defence sleeping grin

Leyqute, seeing this game?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2019
now this is how to use var

instead of what we have in the epl

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

How a potential penalty and red card against Madrid turned to a foul in favour of Madrid in the halfway line
it was the build up now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

This is similar to what happened in the match between man utd and loserpool with a foul on origi leading to that Rashford goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 9:56pm On Nov 26, 2019
Unlimited22:
The most irksome aspect of this gadfly who calls himself eruditor is not the supercilious, condescending persona. It's not even the way he touts himself as brilliant, and by extension nearly everyone else as dimwitted.
It's the fact that the person is a halfwit hiding behind highfalutin words lifted straight from the dictionary, and I doubt he even knows the meaning of some of them. I mean, you make a statement that's not only wrong, but so ridiculously indefensible that a 5-year-old with trisomy 21 will easily attest to its incorrectness, and when you get called out you resort to attacking the straw man?
Oga please shift. I thought I was dealing with a responsible football fan before now. I didn't know you were like some people on real life, an empty vessel masking noise with big words.
Are you sure you're ok? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2019
Unlimited22:
The most irksome aspect of this gadfly who calls himself eruditor is not the supercilious, condescending persona. It's not even the way he touts himself as brilliant, and by extension nearly everyone else as dimwitted.
It's the fact that the person is a halfwit hiding behind highfalutin words lifted straight from the dictionary, and I doubt he even knows the meaning of some of them. I mean, you make a statement that's not only wrong, but so ridiculously indefensible that a 5-year-old with trisomy 21 will easily attest to its incorrectness, and when you get called out you resort to attacking the straw man?
Oga please shift. I thought I was dealing with a responsible football fan before now. I didn't know you were like some people on real life, an empty vessel masking noise with big words.
Chai!!...Nothing wey Elruditor no go see for Raumdeuter scrotum

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

One who prophesy must interpret

The thing be say na when there is a gang up some of una dey get power. Count the number of Shekpe fans that have been trying to take potshots at eruditor in the last few hours alone

If you wan face eruditor, Make it 1 vs 1, but many of your fans aren't confident of their own ability that's why someone will be tagging others
Why are you trying so hard to help Eruditor na?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 10:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
Unlimited22:
grin grin
Dr. Limitless don vex
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 10:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kane scores grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 10:09pm On Nov 26, 2019
and here the glassmar
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2019
Unlimited22:

I second this.

You are a qualified Doctor who entered Uni at 15, yet you never claimed intellectual superiority over anyone unlike our resident Lruditor.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2019
Sheet Marcelo is back on drugs? FIFA should investigate his unbelievable improvement in performance
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 10:27pm On Nov 26, 2019
Ibime:
Sheet Marcelo is back on drugs? FIFA should investigate his unbelievable improvement in performance
serious drug o

he should be man of the match
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:33pm On Nov 26, 2019
Ibime:

You wont even know who is the left winger him or Hazard

he cancelled the entire left wing and has Munier on his heels as usual with Hazard doing fuckall

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 10:34pm On Nov 26, 2019
Lewandowski go just dey mumu dey score anyhow grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kane scores again grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8086) (8087) (8088) (8089) (8090) (8091) (8092) ... (19422) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jamiuokolla and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.