Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,933 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:15 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8098) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10727752 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8095) (8096) (8097) (8098) (8099) (8100) (8101) ... (19390) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2019
larride:
I’m here to tell you Ajax has score. grin
It's inconsequential. We beat Lille, we qualify.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2019
operation beat lille,, dazzol we need now... no h2h...no gd
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2019
Unlimited22:

Larride dey fall hand. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2019
Honestly do we really have any hope in round of 16.. If we can't confidentially win Ajax and Valencia eh

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2019
Unlimited22:

Are we even sure we would beat lille?? Our inability to win big games is troubling.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2019
Tonight's victory was supposed to take off the pressure against Lille

Make God no allow injury or red card spoil that match undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2019
the ref was awful tonight sha.

every 1 on 1 call goes to valencia.

and whats up with the 7minutes?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2019
LegoxMetahuman:
the ref was awful tonight sha.

every 1 on 1 call goes to valencia.

and whats up with the 7minutes?

That ref never played football, just buying every dive.

Meanwhile one useless Lille player just miss open goal

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 9:34pm On Nov 27, 2019
Unlimited22:

It’s cast in stone that you will beat them abi. Issokay.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 9:37pm On Nov 27, 2019
Ibime:

That ref never played football, just buying every five.

Meanwhile one useless Lille player just miss open goal
he put valencia in the game by killing chelsea's attacks.

i think most of his decisions were influenced by crowd.

the ref should be restricted to dead rubber matches that no one cares about.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:37pm On Nov 27, 2019
BlueAngel444:
Honestly do we really have any hope in round of 16.. If we can't confidentially win Ajax and Valencia eh
As it stands now, my hopes wey been don dey go high just crumble this night.

cc HewlettPackard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2019
donjazet:

Are we even sure we would beat lille?? Our inability to win big games is troubling.
Guy, you saw the future.

There is just no ‘extra bite’ in this team to see out games with big teams and that’s really disturbing.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 9:44pm On Nov 27, 2019
Lmao. See permutations and dy/dx.

Anyhow, i hear say Kepa still set yansh today again. If the guy die, na goal kill am

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2019
Lana1:
Lmao. See permutations and dy/dx.

Anyhow, i hear say Kepa still set yansh today again. If the guy die, na goal kill am

I don't know what's wrong with him and De gea. It seems Alisson has joined the fray.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAzubuike(f): 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2019
Between Chelsea and super eagles I no know who like permutation pass

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2019
Valencia are out, i know Lille will fall at Stamford bridge.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2019
SkimpleD:

As it stands now, my hopes wey been don dey go high just crumble this night.

cc Hewlett Packard

Bro, we are making it to the next round, no just worry yourself.

God forbid that we go join scummies in that 2nd tier competition, why are we now their Elder?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
Someone should please tell us how many clean sheets Alisson, the saviour of the world responsible for every clean sheet Liverpool kept last season, has kept since he returned.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 9:57pm On Nov 27, 2019
From cvntois to kepa....na who swear for us like this so ehn? sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2019
larride:

It’s cast in stone that you will beat them abi. Issokay.
Oga you came to troll but you came with the wrong weapon. Accept that and move on.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2019
Na Dross Barkley start all this nonsense.

Thunder will still fire that bastard.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 10:05pm On Nov 27, 2019
I believe we need some rotation mehn seeing the games are coming in thick and fast this next weeks. Players almost couldn't run.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 10:08pm On Nov 27, 2019
HewlettPackard:

Bro, we are making it to the next round, no just worry yourself.

God forbid that we go join scummies in that 2nd tier competition, why are we now their Elder?
Lol. God no go let our enemies laugh over us o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:08pm On Nov 27, 2019
SkimpleD:

Guy, you saw the future.

There is just no ‘extra bite’ in this team to see out games with big teams and that’s really disturbing.
I am convinced that a lot of individuals here analyze football sentimentally rather than objectively, that's why i dont comment as much. I told people to wait for this festive period before analyzing our team accurately only to be seen as being pessimistic.

Folks are already setting high bars for this team in the champions league, because of our winning run, forgetting the limitations of the team.
As i've said previously, i'll just take the results as i see them this season.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 10:15pm On Nov 27, 2019
donjazet:

I am convinced that a lot of individuals here analyze football sentimentally rather than objectively, that's why i dont comment as much. I told people to wait for this festive period before analyzing our team accurately only to be seen as being pessimistic.

Folks are already setting high bars for this team in the champions league, because of our winning run, forgetting the limitations of the team.

You have come with this your serial incoherent yarns,

demanding that the team at least qualifers from group stage is setting high bars to you? what do you think we are, Everton FC?

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 10:15pm On Nov 27, 2019
donjazet:

Still desperately looking for your "I told you so" cheesy

This team will not slump!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2019
HewlettPackard:

You have come with this your serial incoherent yarns,

demanding that the team at least qualifers from group stage is setting high bars to you? what do you think we are, Everton FC?
No mind am cheesy

Qualifying from this group is now setting high bars
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAzubuike(f): 10:19pm On Nov 27, 2019
Promes wins it for Ajax.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 10:23pm On Nov 27, 2019
airmark:

I don't know what's wrong with him and De gea. It seems Alisson has joined the fray.
Azzin ehn. Must be some kind of flu in the air......or something....

Just look at this Made in Aba Lukaku....

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 10:23pm On Nov 27, 2019
BikeMan:
No mind am cheesy

Qualifying from this group is now setting high bars

The man needs spiritual intervention, SimpleD style.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 10:37pm On Nov 27, 2019
Ajax dey mad o

3 - 0
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAzubuike(f): 10:39pm On Nov 27, 2019
Lana1:
Azzin ehn. Must be some kind of flu in the air......or something....

Just look at this Made in Aba Lukaku....
I dey watch Lille Ajax and mehn osimehen still dey try pass that low budget Abraham Lincoln.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8095) (8096) (8097) (8098) (8099) (8100) (8101) ... (19390) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gucciboy, Ijustwantto, amodu(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.