Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,994 members, 7,863,567 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:18 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10744417 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8101) (8102) (8103) (8104) (8105) (8106) (8107) ... (19418) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:33am On Nov 30, 2019
Hakim Ziyech has now got better Champions League numbers than Eden Hazard in 20 fewer games https:///6A3hlarL25

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 6:30am On Nov 30, 2019
raumdeuter:

How many goals and assists sir
he's a dribbling machine not a goal machine... allow him do his dribbling... na Y zidane buy am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 7:32am On Nov 30, 2019
popizaino:
Still repping
Maybe hazard will he sent parking like his compatriot too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 30, 2019
odizeey:

If wishes were horses, beggar would ride.

Hazard will enjoy a prosperous career in Madrid, with many goals and assists, and his trolls and haters would be shamed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 9:00am On Nov 30, 2019
odizeey:

Like who?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 9:21am On Nov 30, 2019
gensteejay:

Hazard will enjoy a prosperous career in Madrid, with many goals and assists, and his trolls and haters would be shamed.
I'll be happy if he shames me. For now let's laugh at him.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 9:21am On Nov 30, 2019
TalabiAudu:

Like who?
Who and who dey that picture?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 30, 2019
odizeey:

cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:48am On Nov 30, 2019
raumdeuter:

How many goals and assists sir

Let's enjoy the number of dribbles for now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 9:49am On Nov 30, 2019
Its been a while I haven't seen any Madrid or Chelsea fan bashing Courtios? When things were tough, we constantly had updates of his flaws but now he has stepped up probably due to the fact that he is now settled, the trolls are silent, they won't praise him. Same thing happened when Modric joined same thing is happening to Hazard now. Once the quality is there, it's only a matter of time...

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:52am On Nov 30, 2019
Can we sign player in January if yes then absolutely no need to extend Willian's contract we should just go for either sancho or Zaha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:57am On Nov 30, 2019
odizeey:

And go on to win the ucl elsewhere scoring the winning goal as well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 10:14am On Nov 30, 2019
popizaino:

And go on to win the ucl elsewhere scoring the winning goal as well.
If that happens I'll be glad for him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EasyPeazy: 10:37am On Nov 30, 2019
izzou:

Replied

Please can you reach out to me through the numbers on my profile. I can't see your message in my box. Unless you will find a way to drop your mail so I can message you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 10:50am On Nov 30, 2019
patrickmuf:
Its been a while I haven't seen any Madrid or Chelsea fan bashing Courtios? When things were tough, we constantly had updates of his flaws but now he has stepped up probably due to the fact that he is now settled, the trolls are silent, they won't praise him. Same thing happened when Modric joined same thing is happening to Hazard now. Once the quality is there, it's only a matter of time...

Cvntois is still a useless keeper! He was useless yesterday, useless today and will be useless tomorrow....no be bashing na overhyped ogbonibasket be cvntois!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 11:05am On Nov 30, 2019
digz:

Cvntois is still a useless keeper! He was useless yesterday, useless today and will be useless tomorrow....no be bashing na overhyped obibasket be cvntois!
Lol he has been in form over the past 2 months.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 12:05pm On Nov 30, 2019
patrickmuf:
Lol he has been in form over the past 2 months.

2months can't and won't change the fact that cvntois is an overhyped agbonibasket...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 1:05pm On Nov 30, 2019
raumdeuter:
Frankfurt sack Kovac and Emery
as in eh the team just give us drama this season. two coaches within a month and na top teams o.
I pray they encounter man utd so the clown below could finally leave.

cc realestniggah
miremoses1
Ilovebigboobs

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
odizeey:

Underrated comment.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 1:15pm On Nov 30, 2019
afrodoc2:

Underrated comment.
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2019
SkimpleD

Newcastle vs City 1-1. Sterling’s openenjng goal canceled by Newcastle.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AmoryBlacq: 2:10pm On Nov 30, 2019
This coldplay new album high and sweet pass weed and sex!

I could listen to it all day, and forget the world.

Arabesque ft femi Kuti, is my second best track, that Afro fusion was heavenly.

Nigeria music is getting that world recognition it deserves!

coldplay just have to bring a concert to Nigeria, at least for me!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:16pm On Nov 30, 2019
Raumdeuter

KevindB’s performance level has really dropped. He hasn’t offered 100% in his last couple of games.

What do you think is happening ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2019
No player can be at peak performance every matchday not even messi or Ronaldo

Debruyne still scored last match
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:50pm On Nov 30, 2019
raumdeuter:
No player can be at peak performance every matchday not even messi or Ronaldo

Debruyne still scored last match

That’s not what I’m saying. If you watch City’s games you’ll get it. He can offer more than what he’s offering. The consistency for top notch performances is not as it used to be.

Maybe he’s preserving himself so as not to o get injured and miss crucial matches.

Still a quality player though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2019
Bernardo suppose score that ball.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:04pm On Nov 30, 2019
gensteejay:

Lol you people should keep consoling yourselves while the £100m flop is getting outscored by Ramos. Fit or injured he is contributing zilch

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
patrickmuf:

Cvntois is still a flop. Peeps have already gotten used to his sub par performances that's why no one is talking abt him..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
#Chelsea XI to face West Ham: Arrizabalaga; James, Zouma, Tomori, Emerson; Kovacic, Jorginho, Mount; Pedro, Giroud, Pulisic

#CHEWHU
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
Leyqute:

That’s not what I’m saying. If you watch City’s games you’ll get it. He can offer more than what he’s offering. The consistency for top notch performances is not as it used to be.

Maybe he’s preserving himself so as not to o get injured and miss crucial matches.

Still a quality player though.

Debruyne responds emphatically

KdB has been City's best players and the others are just sleep walking

See Gabriel Jesus, Mahrez Mendy and the dross they have been serving all day
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
What a terrific goallllllll
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2019
Jesus!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8101) (8102) (8103) (8104) (8105) (8106) (8107) ... (19418) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: User09, swiz123(m), TrebleChamp(m), Capaldi, Ijustwantto, Bill8012(m), humblesteve(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.