Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,861 members, 7,855,536 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:58 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10711458 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8116) (8117) (8118) (8119) (8120) (8121) (8122) ... (19370) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2019
airmark:
We are talking about Felix, what brought Hazard into this? Are you ok upstairs?

Someone said you are aggressively stupid and I now believe him

Is Hidden hazard not an attacker, why can't we compare his scoring record to other attackers

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2019
City vs Port Vale

FA Cup draws.

raumdeuter, what can we say about City and easy draws in cup competition? FA agenda?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2019
raumdeuter:

[s]Someone said you are aggressively stupid and I now believe him

Is Hidden hazard not an attacker, why can't we compare his scoring record to other attackers[/s]

If you are intelligent, you wouldn't bring a player that started the season with injury into this. Oponu.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2019
larride:
City vs Port Vale
FA Cup draws.
ramdeuter, what can we say about City and easy draws in cup competition? FA agenda?

Who is Chelsea playing? Who is Arsenal playing?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2019
airmark:
If you are intelligent, you wouldn't bring a player that started the season with injury into this. Oponu.

if you are literate enough you will check the minutes played and see that Hidden has played almost 1,000 minutes and scored 1 goal in all competition

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
raumdeuter:

Who is Chelsea playing? Who is Arsenal playing?

Wolves v Man Utd - Both EPL teams
Liverpool v Everton - Both EPL teams
Chelsea v Leeds - EPL n Championship team
Middlesbrough v Spurs - EPL n Championship team
Arsenal v Leeds - EPL n Championship team
Man City v Port Vale - EPL n League Two team

All big 6 teams are either playing EPL team or championship team except City that’s playing a team from the fourth tier of English football.

FA agenda?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:14pm On Dec 02, 2019
larride:

All big 6 teams are either playing EPL team or championship team except City that’s playing a team from the fourth tier of English football.

FA agenda?

Pick just 1 team among the top 6 and lets compare their opponents in cup competitions vs Citys oppositions in cup competitions since Pep joined City to test your hypothesis

Are you ready

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2019
larride:

FA agenda?

For example
Lets us check in the EFL Carling cup this season

CIty played Preston(2nd division), Southampton(1st division) and Oxford (3rd)
United played Rochdale(3rd div), Chelsea (1st division) and Colchester (4th division)

Shouldnt I be asking why Man Utd was getting lower division sides relative to Man City in this competition

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
larride:

FA agenda?
big agenda

fa doesnt want the apari to get the boot from the arab mallam yet grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
raumdeuter:

if you are literate enough you will check the minutes played and see that Hidden has played almost 1,000 minutes and scored 1 goal in all competition

Were we discussing Hazard before you jumped into a convo that didnt concern you like an idiot that you are?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2019
airmark:
Were we discussing Hazard before you jumped into a convo that didnt concern you like an idiot that you are?

Was Muller the subject of discussion before you injected his name into it with your fat lips. Alainironu ara Galatia

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2019
raumdeuter:

Was Muller the subject of discussion before you injected his name into it with your fat lips. Alainironu ara Galatia

I mentioned Muller to show he also has a low number of goals like Felix, to counter a40's point. What brought Hazard into this, if not your stupidity.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
Mane deserves this award.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 9:32pm On Dec 02, 2019
Rubbish,
Messi with his local stats.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:32pm On Dec 02, 2019
Messi wins it cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:32pm On Dec 02, 2019
HewlettPackard:
Mane deserves this award.
How?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
airmark:

I mentioned Muller to show he also has a low number of goals like Felix, to counter a40's point. What brought Hazard into this, if not your stupidity.

I also mentioned Hidden Hazard to show he even has worse numbers than Felix to counter your foolish points. But your brainlessness self cannot deduce

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 9:36pm On Dec 02, 2019
SkimpleD:
How?
UCL winner, Continental finalist, League top scorer.

Represented all round.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 9:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
messi my dude cool

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 9:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
Who else suppose win if no be Messi!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2019
HewlettPackard:

UCL winner, Continental finalist, League top scorer.

Represented all round.
eeya grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
raumdeuter:

I also mentioned Hidden Hazard to show he even has worse numbers than Felix to counter your foolish points. But your brainlessness self cannot deduce

To counter me or counter a40? You are a confused mugu.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2019
Thecassanova:
Who else suppose win if no be Messi!

Raumdeuter : Popularity contest/polling booth award, no ucl. angry

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 9:51pm On Dec 02, 2019
raumdeuter:

For example
Lets us check in the EFL Carling cup this season

CIty played Preston(2nd division), Southampton(1st division) and Oxford (3rd)
United played Rochdale(3rd div), Chelsea (1st division) and Colchester (4th division)

Shouldnt I be asking why Man Utd was getting lower division sides relative to Man City in this competition

See rubbish.

Let’s start from last season FA Cup

FA cup: Man City
3rd round - Rotherham (League one)
4th round - Burnley (EPL)
5th round - New port (league two)
QF - Swansea (Championship)
SF - Brighton (EPL)
F - Watford (EPL)

FA cup: Man Utd
3rd round - Reading (Championship)
4th round - Arsenal (EPL)
5th round - Chelsea (EPL)
QF - Wolves (EPL)

Check both draw and see who they were giving farmers.

They just gave them Port Vale in league two again, agenda to help them win cup competition?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2019
airmark:

Raumdeuter : Popularity contest/polling booth award, no ucl. angry
Hazard own na wetin we go call am? grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
larride:

See rubbish.

Let’s start from last season FA Cup

FA cup: Man City
3rd round - Rotherham (League one)
4th round - Burnley (EPL)
5th round - New port (league two)
QF - Swansea (Championship)
SF - Brighton (EPL)
F - Watford (EPL)

FA cup: Man Utd
3rd round - Reading (Championship)
4th round - Arsenal (EPL)
5th round - Chelsea (EPL)
QF - Wolves (EPL)

Check both draw and see who they were giving farmers.

They just gave them Port Vale in league two again, agenda to help them win cup competition?

From what you posted here, Man City got 3 EPL, Man Utd got 3 EPL sides abi is there something else you want us to see?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:56pm On Dec 02, 2019
airmark:
To counter me or counter a40? You are a confused mugu.

Why should I counter A40? Oponu akindindinrin?

Felix Muller and Hazard who has the least goals this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
GOAT cool

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2019
airmark:

Rumdeuter : Popularity contest/polling booth award, no ucl. angry

I have been the only consistent one in criticizing polling booth awards while you were foaming in the mouth about election votes

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
raumdeuter:

I have been the only consistent one in criticizing polling booth awards while you were foaming in the mouth about election votes

So, Messi didn't deserve to win it, right? You are consistent in Foolishness. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
raumdeuter:

Why should I counter A40? Oponu akindindinrin?

[s]Felix Muller and Hazard who has the least goals this season[/s]

You stupidly backed my view that lack of goals didn't reduce the influence of a player in a team as seen in Muller's case. Not even when the player had injury issues.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
raumdeuter:

From what you posted here, Man City got 3 EPL, Man Utd got 3 EPL sides abi is there something else you want us to see?

Of course, Burnley, Brighton and Watford are comparable to Chelsea, Arsenal and Wolves back to back.

Yeye

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8116) (8117) (8118) (8119) (8120) (8121) (8122) ... (19370) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.