Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,044 members, 7,863,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10746039 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8125) (8126) (8127) (8128) (8129) (8130) (8131) ... (19422) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2019
Ibime:
Happy Spurs are losing. They seem to be our main challengers for 4th place

You just spoke my mind.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 10:28pm On Dec 04, 2019
willian is the man of the match for me
he was in complete beast mode.
he was so unlucky not to get goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 10:35pm On Dec 04, 2019
i benched Abraham in my fpl. We move sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 10:43pm On Dec 04, 2019
liverpool's back 4 must have contributed to atleast 70% of liverpool's goals this season.

even liverpools mid field doesnt contribute that much.
yet they have one of the best defense in europe.

this is why we need good attackers in that rb and lb and also one scoring defender in the mould of terry.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 10:44pm On Dec 04, 2019
DExponential:
I don't know if our players were trying to walk the ball into the net. Shoot FFS! And every single keeper turns to a superhero when they face us. Spits! angry
azin ehn...we are only scoring goals inside in box,,a mtd DAT didnt work against westham,,,and it cost us a lot of goals in some games...tonight's game could have been 5-1 if we had scored our major Chances
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:47pm On Dec 04, 2019
digz:

Not bad at all bro. Take away his goals and assists this season then we're definitely fvcked!

Tammy maybe the one reason Lampard will keep his job

(when our past strikers have cost managers their job)

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 10:49pm On Dec 04, 2019
LegoxMetahuman:
liverpool's back 4 must have contributed to atleast 70% of liverpool's goals this season.

even liverpools mid field doesnt contribute that much.
yet they have one of the best defense in europe.

this is why we need good attackers in that rb and lb and also one scoring defending in the mould of terry.

its been my thots 4some time now...most of our goals have come from only Abraham and its not good...d game Abraham didn't play,, we couldn't register at least a goal,,, it was so irritating to watch...we don't have specialized goal scorers like terry,,Cahill and prime David luiz...they were goal scoring options in certain games especially from set pieces... we miss such players sha

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 10:54pm On Dec 04, 2019
macjireh:

its been my thots 4some time now...most of our goals have come from only Abraham and its not good...d game Abraham didn't play,, we couldn't register at least a goal,,, it was so irritating to watch...we don't have specialized goal scorers like terry,,Cahill and prime David luiz...they were goal scoring options in certain games especially from set pieces... we miss such players sha
i think rudiger has potential sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 10:54pm On Dec 04, 2019
BlueAngel444:

Tammy maybe the one reason Lampard will keep his job

(when our past strikers have cost managers their job)
ur very correct,,,Tammy has been lampards saviour D's season...by now we should have been seating comfortably below 10th position
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 11:04pm On Dec 04, 2019
LegoxMetahuman:

he ghosts sometimes o. but his scoring form has been great so far.
Did you see how dangerous he is in AVL half this evening?

Pulisic feet on the ball puts me in a joyful mood.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 11:07pm On Dec 04, 2019
Thecassanova:

Did you see how dangerous he is in AVL half this evening?

Pulisic feet on the ball puts me in a joyful mood.
yeah

he was a beast tonight. sad he didnt score for my fpl though.

they all had wonderful game tonight really.

even kepa saved our butt at some point grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 11:13pm On Dec 04, 2019
LegoxMetahuman:
yeah

he was a beast tonight. sad he didnt score for my fpl though.

they all had wonderful game tonight really.

even kepa saved our butt at some point grin
Also have him on my fpl & I had Dendoncker on the Bench with 8pts angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 11:24pm On Dec 04, 2019
It is increasingly looking as though the form of Abraham and Pulisic, and the valuable points the team is picking up against the bottom half teams, will qualify CFC for the Champions League next season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 12:06am On Dec 05, 2019
Melvyn11:

True or not when a nobody suddenly thinks he's somebody he has to be kept in his place.
Van dijk didn't say he was somebody tho
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 12:07am On Dec 05, 2019
randomperson:

The funny thing is he didn't actually mean it that way... It doesn't even make sense for someone like VVD to be shading Ronaldo...a five time ballon d'or winner...

It's obvious his comment was misconstrued but you people are just looking for something to rant about....
They are in sifia pains my buroda

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:24am On Dec 05, 2019
Leyqute:

Abeg where is Elruditor sef? After that L for Pep last weekend he has disappeared.

Somebody should check on him.
I think he was banned grin
He used an alternate, that one still chop ban
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:25am On Dec 05, 2019
Unlimited22:

I think he was banned grin
He used an alternate, that one still chop ban

LooL. Na wah o

Why Pep fanboys dey get e-life problems?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 6:36am On Dec 05, 2019
So donjazet, is the slump over now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 8:37am On Dec 05, 2019
What is this lgbt whahala the Epl has got going on?

did they really had to go that far of changing logos to show support and acceptance?

Did the clubs have a say on this, or was it imposed on them by the FA.

The thing is just unsettling my stomach.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 05, 2019
HewlettPackard:
What is this lgbt whahala the Epl has got going on?

did they really had to go that far of changing logos to show support and acceptance?

Did the clubs have a say on this, or was it imposed on them by the FA.

The thing is just unsettling my stomach.
I don't see this as an issue. LGBT players and fans deserve support and acceptance, too, just like everyone else.

Or are they sub-human?

Besides, I think some players can decide not to wear Rainbow Laces.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 9:42am On Dec 05, 2019
gensteejay:

I don't see this as an issue. LGBT players and fans deserve support and acceptance, too, just like everyone else.

Or are they sub-human?

Besides, I think some players can decide not to wear Rainbow Laces.

Do we have to change logos, laces to show we are tolerant?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:57am On Dec 05, 2019
Tammy Abraham has now scored the amount of goals scored by Alvaro Morata in his debut season in just 14 games.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 05, 2019
BlueAngel444:
I serious hope the transfer ban has been lifted..

Read somewhere Chelsea have 150m to spend.

I still believe Chelsea need a defender, a full back at least and a goalscoring prolific attacker/forward. At least 2 players

Hysaj at RB and Dembele at CF

Giroud/batshuayi can go
Alonso can vamos

We can manage Willian and Pedro till summer

We don't need Hysaj or whatever the name is. Reece James would come good.
Look at what Trent Arnold turned out to be, 3 seasons again, he was bamboozled by opponents, Klopp kept faith with him and tell me a better right back in Europe.
I think its high time Chelsea stop throwing money under the bus (Morata, Drink water, Zappacosta and Bakayoko all cost £170m), they all flopped and the club hasn't recoup half of what they spent.
If we can continue like this, which i suppose is tough because Chelsea fans are not patient enough, we are used to winning, 2 additions will better the team not overhauling the kids.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:31am On Dec 05, 2019
Mehn I dont if you guys saw Mane yesterday , but that nigga is a dirty slut

Pure filth

My God.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:53am On Dec 05, 2019
nateevs:

So it's Jorginho's turn today.
You think Jorginho slows down our play ?

Check out the pace of the games he played in and the ones he didn't play you will notice the difference.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 11:02am On Dec 05, 2019
nihilistjnr:
Mehn I dont if you guys saw Mane yesterday , but that nigga is a dirty slut

Pure filth

My God.
I still wonder how the media convinced people that van dyke was better than mane last season.

to me he should have won the Balon d or.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:37am On Dec 05, 2019
airmark:
Tammy Abraham has now scored the amount of goals scored by Alvaro Morata in his debut season in just 14 games.

Ditto that for Drogba's debut season also.

OH, Drogba had just 10 goals sef. So he has actually surpassed Drogba's debut season, not level.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:54am On Dec 05, 2019
BTW that Abraham/Mount combination for the second goal is exactly what we see from Drogba/Lampard those years.

Drogba chest trap for Lampard to volley home....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 11:55am On Dec 05, 2019
timbros:

Ditto that for Drogba's debut season also.

OH, Drogba had just 10 goals sef.

Drogba and your mcm in the same sentence, ehn Lilbros?

You enjoy taking a piss!

Drogba is your clubs legend and the person who won you your only UCL. While your useless mcm is known to be the worse striker in cfc history. Small boi Tammy disgracing the 75mil fraud after grandpa giroud chased him away. Shameeeeeeee!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 11:58am On Dec 05, 2019
timbros:
BTW that Abraham/Mount combination for the second goal is exactly what we see from Drogba/Lampard those years.

Drogba chest trap for Lampard to volley home....

Something your Mcm refused to give us even after promises of hold up and link up play from you and his numerous supporters.

Goals e useless! Assists matter e useless! Hold up play and link up nkor? Your mcm useless......

Na only make him dey fall under the anointing naim e sabi...Shameeeeeeee!!!!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick93(m): 12:08pm On Dec 05, 2019
weedtaker:
I still wonder how the media convinced people that van dyke was better than mane last season.

to me he should have won the Balon d or.
Maybe because van djik was better last season?
Also Messi was a level above mane last season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 12:12pm On Dec 05, 2019
kendrick93:
Maybe because van djik was better last season?
I disagree

Also Messi was a level above mane last season
I know but that's not the only criteria for winning the Award.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8125) (8126) (8127) (8128) (8129) (8130) (8131) ... (19422) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fredoooooo, afrodoc2 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.