Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,755 members, 7,862,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:38 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10738424 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8196) (8197) (8198) (8199) (8200) (8201) (8202) ... (19404) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 11:21pm On Dec 22, 2019
BlueAngel444:

You sure say you watch the same match

At least he didn't lose the ball unnecessary, he won aerial duels. Basically he played his part and didn't chicken out
ok
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 11:22pm On Dec 22, 2019
Adiwana:

And how did you come about this?? Did you even watch the match?? Dude disorganized that Tottenham defence,made the right runs and linked up very well with Mount.Had a very good game and everything he did was perfect. No dey go livescore go collect stats to criticise the player. At least watch the match before you say anything
ok.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Adiwana: 11:23pm On Dec 22, 2019
BlueAngel444:

At least he didn't lose the ball unnecessary, he won aerial duels. Basically he played his part and didn't chicken out

Same thing I said.Even commentator at a time said he gave Alderweider a tough time as he won their duels. Modern day football fans now analyse football from livescore instead watching a live performance
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:35pm On Dec 22, 2019
donjazet:

Tor, I am just hoping for consistency moving forward.

The fact that we don't yet have a defined formation or settled defense is quite troublesome though. But not taking anything away from this match, it was a nice win.

3CBs and 2 wings backs should seriously be considered... Seeing as our full backs ain't top notch, Cesar has lost a pace or two, Alonso can be real quality threat in that LWB and our CBs, well 3 averages JOEs may just add up to top defensive mavericks. If this helps us defensively without sacrificing our attacking threat like this match, then why not

But I love the idea that opponents won't be able to predict our formation giving us an edge in games

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 11:53pm On Dec 22, 2019
SkimpleD:
It is clear, when Tammy isn’t scoring, he contributes little or nothing to the attack.

I really hope he improves his all round play

Shiorrrr.... pastor cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:55pm On Dec 22, 2019
I'm surprised FBS is yet to log on. Stunning performance from Willian, on par with his performance against Barca in UCL 2 seasons ago.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:03am On Dec 23, 2019
Me watching FBS go Dracarys on the thread

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 12:16am On Dec 23, 2019
Oh Boy!!! After years of dedication through dry fasting, fake incantations and mountain climbing, see as dem baptize Apostle SkimpleD, prophet of Baal “livescore fan”.
#insidelife

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 12:16am On Dec 23, 2019
airmark:

How far? Na to dey follow Dayo like mumu you know. Free expo, una go still dey do strong head.
Aaaah! Why didn't you quote me since, which expo? You get mouth now na, we go again grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:54am On Dec 23, 2019
Omo SkimpleD you be my man, but your analysis of Tammy today no gel. The ONLY thing missing from his all-action CF performance today was the goal he deserved.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 23, 2019
Adiwana:

Same thing I said.Even commentator at a time said he gave Alderweider a tough time as he won their duels. Modern day football fans now analyse football from livescore instead watching a live performance
That's Raumdeuter Effect.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 7:24am On Dec 23, 2019
SkimpleD:
It is clear, when Tammy isn’t scoring, he contributes little or nothing to the attack.

lol not yesterday bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:19am On Dec 23, 2019
airmark:

Manipulated match. grin

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:23am On Dec 23, 2019
SkimpleD:

Take down this comment please shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 8:37am On Dec 23, 2019
SkimpleD:

SMH
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:03am On Dec 23, 2019
Roland17:
Oh Boy!!! After years of dedication through dry fasting, fake incantations and mountain climbing, see as dem baptize Apostle SkimpleD, prophet of Baal “livescore fan”.
#insidelife
Lol. The prophets of Baal did worse to Prophet Elijah at Mount Carmel.

You knew how it ended for them... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:08am On Dec 23, 2019
Willian finish work yesterday.
In my many years of watching willian, he never play reach like that.
I was so in love with the nigga yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:13am On Dec 23, 2019
Greatihex:
Willian finish work yesterday.
In my many years of watching willian, he never play reach like that.
I was so in love with the nigga yesterday.
Willian was in beast mode yesterday. At some point I couldn’t place the wing he was manning. He was literally everywhere drawing out the Spurs backline.

MOTM.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 9:49am On Dec 23, 2019
DExponential:

We gats win dat match ooh.
Win which match? It's not Tottenham you will be playing on the weekend so better chill.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:50am On Dec 23, 2019
donjazet:
Willian is unstoppable on his day.
nigga was playing like someone on drug.
He ran all through the 90 mins
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 9:56am On Dec 23, 2019
SkimpleD:

My guy! wink
It seems your enemies are getting longer prophet skimpled. Just last week pharod ordered thunder for your matter and I can see it has already taken effect. Remaining Thorrvik55 and TalabiAudu, those two don't want to stay one place for their thunder to locate them.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 10:05am On Dec 23, 2019
Ibime:

They should never have gone above £70k for that CHO contract. They are just creating bigger problems for the future.

RLC already signed new contract this year on like £150k. Money no be him problem.

GDPR no go catch you so?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:08am On Dec 23, 2019
Thecassanova:
Mount excessive work rate is why Lampard always start him
true
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:10am On Dec 23, 2019
TalabiAudu:
VAR is slowly killing football.

I no gbadun that decision.
It could be us on another day
it was the right call.

That is why i bless God for our sale of luiz and Costa. This is the kind of thing they would have been causing for us in this var era
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 10:11am On Dec 23, 2019
Swissh:

Win which match? It's not Tottenham you will be playing on the weekend so better chill.
Good morning grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:15am On Dec 23, 2019
Adiwana:
This is Chelsea's best game of the season.Everybody played exceptionally well
exactly. Even tammy that some people were causing played well.

While all spurs key players were shit. There is no need to talk about the aurier guy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:18am On Dec 23, 2019
SkimpleD:

I’d say we rendered Spurs confused throughout the duration of game
true. The pressing and the formation did the thing, but if not for the red card, they would have come back into the game and by then our players would have been tired from running.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:20am On Dec 23, 2019
LegoxMetahuman:
only god knows what totteham ever did to hazard grin
how
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:22am On Dec 23, 2019
LegoxMetahuman:
Chelsea become the 1st visiting team in @premierleague
to beat Tottenham at White Hart Lane, Wembley Stadium & Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
i am afraid for this win because of the second leg.

For up to five years now, each time we win them for the first leg, the second will definitely be a defeat and vice versa. If it was a draw, the return leg will also be a draw.
It has been like that for these years
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:23am On Dec 23, 2019
hensben:
Alonso is better than Emerson in everything except pace which the later do nothing with in the opponent’s final third. When he was playing before Emerson came back from injury we were winning matches.

Lastly, Lampard should please stick to three at the back cos of Alonso and for his own good too.
you don't know what you are saying
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 10:24am On Dec 23, 2019
Not everyone played exceptionally well, I didn't see one thing Alonso did yesterday.

He was lucky to have Tomori behind him and a useless Aurier in front.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:26am On Dec 23, 2019
BlueAngel444:

he performed very well. He surprised me. The best part for me was that his pass to Mount in one of the counter attacks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8196) (8197) (8198) (8199) (8200) (8201) (8202) ... (19404) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: forgiveness, Unlimited22, Sitmr, andrewbaba44, ouzo1(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.