Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10690247 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8240) (8241) (8242) (8243) (8244) (8245) (8246) ... (19351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
1 - 1

cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
Omo, see VAR!

grin

Dem cancel that sweet goal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 6:22pm On Dec 29, 2019
all these useless offside calls self undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:23pm On Dec 29, 2019
SkimpleD:
Omo, see VAR!

grin

Dem cancel that sweet goal

Don't say it loud

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
Lol but the guy was actually off. Them dey cancel the one wey no reach this one sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2019
A40:
Lol but the guy was actually off. Them dey cancel the one wey no reach this one sef

Especially when its against LiVARpool. Thats when they bring out protractor compass and all the laws of trig

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2019
raumdeuter:

Don't say it loud
it was offside tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 6:28pm On Dec 29, 2019
A40:

Don't say it loud

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2019
raumdeuter:

Don't say it loud
It was actually off tho.

Just that the goal was sweet

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2019
raumdeuter:

Don't say it loud
shoelaces now count for offside
E no go better for English referees grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:31pm On Dec 29, 2019
raumdeuter:

Especially when its against LiVARpool. Thats when they bring out protractor compass and all the laws of trig
Haba. We saw the one they cancelled for Kane yesterday and the one for Firmino at Villa.

This one is even blatant and easier to judge compared to the previous ones we've seen

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
raumdeuter:

Don't say it loud

Hypocrisy at it's peak.

VAR and ref tried it's best to make sure City beat Wolves but u saw no wrong in that, but u'll be grasping at the least straws when it has to do with Liverpool.

Imagine asking Sterling to retake that penalty. Blowing the whistle for a foul when Wolves were already through on goal. Even the penalty awarded sef if it was Liverpool u would be here arguing ur heart out that it's all part of the agenda against ur Bald Apari.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
Throwaway1234:

Guy no make dem ban me again abeg

Na low-key I dey now

I don't know who Nihilist is
Lmaooooooooooo
We don't know him either grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 6:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
E sere eyin boys .. e gbayi any team can but not that boys club ..
Lampard gbayi!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:37pm On Dec 29, 2019
Elnino4ladies:
Nobody is talking about that virgin Lampard introduced, how many managers would have done that

Ya a good pick by Lampard should do the same for LB atleast still we get a good LB. Wont be surprised if Lampard has considered Juan Castillo already.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 6:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
raumdeuter:

My own issue is, VVD had done handball before he passed to Adam Lallana. It was shown. Why did VAR not go that far to cancel the goal?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 6:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
donjazet:

Just look at this astute imbecile_. So because I have previously stated that Mourinho was the one who made me to start supporting Chelsea 15 years ago means that I am still his fan till date
So i cant evolve in thoughts abi? Abeg park for corner, I no get your time.

Shut up dundee. You aren't a Chelsea fan, you know it, everyone knows it. team is down at ht, every sensible person, which you aren't, would try to be supportive and observe what comes out of the game till the end of the match, but no, being the intellect bereft roach you are, you came hurriedly to preach your sanctimonious crap just to be on the "I told you so" side.

Like I said, you can openly go join Mou at spurs now, one less buffoon to worry about.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:40pm On Dec 29, 2019
thorrvik55:

Hypocrisy at it's peak.

VAR and ref tried it's best to make sure City beat Wolves but u saw no wrong in that, but u'll be grasping at the least straws when it has to do with Liverpool.

Imagine asking Sterling to retake that penalty. Blowing the whistle for a foul when Wolves were already through on goal. Even the penalty awarded sef if it was Liverpool u would be here arguing ur heart out that it's all part of the agenda against ur Bald Apari.

Everyone who watches football knows that encroaching in the box before kicking the penalty is automatic retake except shekpe people

Look at the image you posted is that not an encroachment

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:41pm On Dec 29, 2019
Eruditor:

My own issue is, VVD had done handball before he passed to Adam Lallana. It was shown. Why did VAR not go that far to cancel the goal?

Its LiVARpool abi a40 shebi dem no dey see that one. If na against LiVARpool they will go back to kickoff to see which leg was used to pass the ball

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 6:42pm On Dec 29, 2019
HewlettPackard:

I hope you've clearly seen that you don't have sense.

Predicting matches is what determines if someone has sense or not.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:43pm On Dec 29, 2019
A40:
Haba. We saw the one they cancelled for Kane yesterday and the one for Firmino at Villa.

This one is even blatant and easier to judge compared to the previous ones we've seen

How many of LiVARpool games have we seen all these VAR magomago in place. If they are not giving phoney penalties, they are canceling legit goals vs Palace and Wolves

If na vs LiVARpool we can be certain that the wolves equalizer would have been ruled out because Traore had contact with Mendy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 6:44pm On Dec 29, 2019
obainojazz:
For a man, Eruditor has really got a leaking mouth.. Types and probably speaks first without deep thinking.

Of course.

Just like when you people said Mou will win in 17/18 and that Klopp will win in 18/19 and you were all right and Eruditor was wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
wman:

I serve a living God. cheesy

Get thee away o ye fake prophets!

Where dem Larride, Oasis007, Leyqute, Lana1, Chrisus, and co?

Thorvick SkimpleD

The philistines Israelites you see today, you shall see them no more see them next week.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 6:46pm On Dec 29, 2019
KingAzubuike:
I've never hated a player more than this Abraham honestly.

We know. And hopefully, you continue to hate while he continues to score. grin grin

22 years old, 14 goals and 3 assists in all competitions in half a season, I will take that.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:49pm On Dec 29, 2019
HewlettPackard:

Shut up dundee. You aren't a Chelsea fan, you know it, everyone knows it. team is down at ht, everyone sensible person, which you aren't, would try to be supportive and observe what comes out of the game till the end of the match, but no, being the intellect bereft roach you are, you came hurriedly to preach your sanctimonious crap just to be on the "I told you so" side.

Like I said, you can openly go join Mou as spurs now, one less buffoon to worry about.
Actually, the person you guys should be attacking Is Popizaino.

That dude hardly logs on for anything but to support Pep Guardiola. And he's a purported Chelsea fan. I wish I've the patience to dig up when SkimpleD questioned him about Chelsea beating Man City for you to see his response. That dude is a two-faced monkey.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:50pm On Dec 29, 2019
nateevs:

We know. And hopefully, you continue to hate while he continues to score. grin grin

22 years old, 14 goals and 3 assists in all competitions in half a season. I will take that.

Some people are mad tbh....maybe they want morata back.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2019
[quote author=Diamond8500 post=85325022][/quote]

You're mad! Ogun keee you for dia angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2019
raumdeuter:

Everyone who watches football knows that encroaching in the box before kicking the penalty is automatic retake except shekpe people

Look at the image you posted is that not an encroachment

Lol.. Keep on shaming urself.
Him say na "automatic retake". grin grin

How about this one from ur precious Uefalona.
Encroachment, keeper way off his line and still yet it wasn't retaken after it was missed.

Even a blind man would know Ter Stegen was nowhere near the line.

I guess the " automatic retake" u are referring to only applies to certain team's.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
Pep starts 18-year-old Spanish defender Eric Garcia. shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2019
BlueAngel444:

Ya a good pick by Lampard should do the same for LB atleast still we get a good LB. Wont be surprised if Lampard has considered Juan Castillo already.

Juan Castillo is behind Ian Maatsen in development.

If Lampard will introduce Tariq Lamptey at such a crucial time in the game, then Ian is not far away from making a debut, as Emerson and Alonso seem not to have nailed down that place already.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
diggz:

Some people are mad tbh....maybe they want morata back.

Can you imagine?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8240) (8241) (8242) (8243) (8244) (8245) (8246) ... (19351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.