Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10490528 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8272) (8273) (8274) (8275) (8276) (8277) (8278) ... (19139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 6:57am On Jan 12, 2020
The same team pep rejected because he claimed it needed to change 10players ...is now better than the city team the fraud excitedly took charge at ..

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:00am On Jan 12, 2020
popizaino:

Lol

The only sifia pain is Liverpool winning that league. It could have been anybody not Liverpool
Even Arsenal, Tottenham or United?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:33am On Jan 12, 2020
popizaino:

Sorry didn't know there is a rule that stated every Chelsea fan must hate pep guardiola.

I am different
Live with it
No one says you should hate Pep Guardiola. I know lots of Chelsea fans in real life who absolutely adore him.
I also know neither one of them would hesitate if asked who they want to win if Chelsea are facing Pep's team in a game.

Happy Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:33am On Jan 12, 2020
eph12:

No mind the guy joor
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 8:42am On Jan 12, 2020
donjazet:

This Okadaman, your propensity to stupidity is unparalleled. It's very rare to come across a being with such obdurate folly.
Why exactly are you mentioning me now? Has my point not been proven already? This team was flying high earlier this season and I warned you of a slump likely to happen during the festivities, this happened, it's clear to the blind that this team is still unstable at the moment, so why do you still foolishly mention me when we win small teams?

Meanwhile at the first sign of trouble, you started calling for Lampard's head. If this isn't tomfoolery, I don't know what to call it.
You're nothing but a silly liar cheesy

Show us the quote where I called for Lampard's head or forever hold your peace. It's January and this team is still 4th, fvck off man, where's the slump? cheesy

We only see you on dark days, that's why I'll always call you out when the day is bright. Meanwhile, I heard your MCM chop am yesterday grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 8:45am On Jan 12, 2020
popizaino:

Good one on the bolded. They just overrate the squad pep guardiola met that year to make stupid claims. Personally I still think what Conte met at Chelsea was better than what pep met at City.
Conte met a team that finished 10th, Apari met a team that finished 16tth I guess cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:06am On Jan 12, 2020
Greatihex:
each time you type this, it irritates me. Seriously.

Popizaino is an irritating fool.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:08am On Jan 12, 2020
eph12:

Popizaino is a fool. His rivalry is not with Chelseas rivals but with Aparis rivals.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 9:19am On Jan 12, 2020
Barkley is here to stay guys

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 9:50am On Jan 12, 2020
popizaino:

Good one on the bolded. They just overrate the squad pep guardiola met that year to make stupid claims.
Personally I still think what Conte met at Chelsea was better than what pep met at City.

I understand it's supposed to be ur own personal opinion but WTF bro... The Chelsea squad that finished mid table and we're flirting with relegation at some point during the season compared to a City squad that were title contenders at one point and also got to UCL semi's. Same Chelsea squad Pap said needed like 10 new players to compete

I won't be surprised if u guys come out to say the current Leicester squad is better than that ofCity this season. I 100% won't be surprised at all.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 9:51am On Jan 12, 2020
Greatihex:
each time you type this, it irritates me. Seriously.

I swear grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 10:14am On Jan 12, 2020
Thecassanova:
he bossed the game yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 10:17am On Jan 12, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
he bossed the game yesterday.
He’s instrumental going forward, & he will be key to unlock opponents that came to pack the bus.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 11:09am On Jan 12, 2020
Thecassanova:
this guy looks like a high school boy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 11:44am On Jan 12, 2020
Thecassanova:

He’s instrumental going forward, & he will be key to unlock opponents that came to pack the bus.
Key to what?

Chai

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 11:53am On Jan 12, 2020
Thecassanova:

he is inconsistent too.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 12:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
A40:
That would be tough. Can still see them losing a game or two and drawing another two
Draw yes,,,but lost no...Liverpool ain't losing a game ds season... dem no be mancity na

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 1:10pm On Jan 12, 2020
Chrisus:

Your title challenge

How is it going?
Thunder will eventually fire you. I guarantee it angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 1:26pm On Jan 12, 2020
Greatihex:
you will not respect yourself now?
Are you not concerned that your so called legend is stinking up Madrid with his poverty stricken numbers?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:00pm On Jan 12, 2020
Emaprince:
The same team pep rejected because he claimed it needed to change 10players ...is now better than the city team the fraud excitedly took charge at ..

Madness cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:39pm On Jan 12, 2020
Swissh:
So any update about your Flop Hazard

CC Thorrvik55
mapoka
Greatihex
Segedinho
Hazardfan1
Popizaino

He is doing as well as can be expected, 1 goal 2 assists in all competitions. He has Messi's talent level though, just that his team mates can't convert his passes or give him good passes to convert.

Rodrygo has 6 goals and 2 assists though, and struggling Vinicius has 2 goals 1 assist. Both of them have played less minutes than the Chelsea legend though, so something is definitely rotten in the state of Denmark. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 2:47pm On Jan 12, 2020
afrodoc2:

He is doing as well as can be expected, 1 goal 2 assists in all competitions. He has Messi's talent level though, just that his team mates can't convert his passes or give him good passes to convert.

You mean Hazard has one goal already? If not for that useless coach, Ter Stergen would have scored too. He also has 2 assists, but he needs a world class coach to outperform world class Hazard. grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:15pm On Jan 12, 2020
BikeMan:
Conte met a team that finished 10th, Apari met a team that finished 16tth I guess cheesy

Mourinho met a Chelsea who finished 2nd,
Pep met a City who finished 4th

Abeg who took over the better team

Larride you still never tell me who inherited the better team between Pep and Ferguson

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:35pm On Jan 12, 2020
Swissh:

Are you not concerned that your so called legend is stinking up Madrid with his poverty stricken numbers?
I will not keep repeating myself. I have said it before, only time will tell. So, stop disturbing me.

BTW, this is not Madrid thread.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
Greatihex:
you will not respect yourself now?
You be pickin? grin

I just dey try imagine your comments as words cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
Emaprince:
Key to what?

Chai
Barkley, Key?

Wetin elrony no go see for Mount Ole grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2020
Emaprince:
Key to what?

Chai

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2020
raumdeuter:

Mourinho met a Chelsea who finished 2nd,
Pep met a City who finished 4th

Abeg who took over the better team

Larride you still never tell me who inherited the better team between Pep and Ferguson

I did when the argument start, you will have to go back n check.

Now tell us how Pep team is inferior you to the team Ferguson inherited.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 4:38pm On Jan 12, 2020
Emaprince:
Key to what?
Chai

Now this is funny... Barkley had a good game yesterday though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:48pm On Jan 12, 2020
SkimpleD:

You be pickin? grin

I just dey try imagine your comments as words cheesy
lol.
I be taata
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:57pm On Jan 12, 2020
Drinkwater chaiii grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
Lol
Drinkwater drinkzobo playing like bakayoko.

Men, chelsea did some terrible transfer in the last 3 years.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8272) (8273) (8274) (8275) (8276) (8277) (8278) ... (19139) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DeadPresidents and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.