Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,384 members, 7,815,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10495378 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8290) (8291) (8292) (8293) (8294) (8295) (8296) ... (19140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MichaelBukamzy(m): 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2020
eph12:
They will shock you today
dem be high tension?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MichaelBukamzy(m): 2:27pm On Jan 21, 2020
Swissh:

Meaning what? Its ordinary Chelsea bro.
bro swissh mind your words,for anything you say or do here would be dug out and used against you during the partey.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 2:27pm On Jan 21, 2020
eph12:

They will shock you today
asnal have not ceased to be d useless team they are....just becos they vandalized manU don't mean they can match Chelsea...... Chelsea (husband)vs asnal(wife)...we always flog dem
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2020
lateefGRDT:
why are we not looking at wolves raul Jimenez.... 40mill should get him and he wont unsettle the squad too

Why don't you people read news?

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. This post seems sensible to someone with surface knowledge but is actually full of ignorance.

Why will Wolves sell someone for £40m that they bought for £35m?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:29pm On Jan 21, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 2:31pm On Jan 21, 2020
raumdeuter:
Why is Chelsea not chasing Belotti for 100m

Abi he still dey relapse
he is still relapsing. airmark mgbo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 2:32pm On Jan 21, 2020
macjireh:

asnal have not ceased to be d useless team they are....just becos they vandalized manU don't mean they can match Chelsea...... Chelsea (husband)vs asnal(wife)...we always flog dem
Stop doing drugs.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2020
lateefGRDT:
why are we not looking at wolves raul Jimenez.... 40mill should get him and he wont unsettle the squad too

Not a bad shout. Personally like the player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2020
timbros:

If the player under review was Bellotti, you will start telling me how he spent 18 years out injured. Now you will not apply same for Rudiger. See your life?

Abi you want me to call postdigger to come and dig out all the ridiculous excuses you keep giving for Bellotti's dip in form.

Oya complete this sentence

What is good for the goose......

Rudiger na kponkpon defender from day one guy. No need for plenty analysis.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chrisus(m): 2:57pm On Jan 21, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Lol. Kolo person grin

1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:38pm On Jan 21, 2020
timbros:

If the player under review was Bellotti, you will start telling me how he spent 18 years out injured. Now you will not apply same for Rudiger. See your life?

Abi you want me to call postdigger to come and dig out all the ridiculous excuses you keep giving for Bellotti's dip in form.

Oya complete this sentence

What is good for the goose......

Sorry, not the same. Even when he wasn't injured at Roma i knew how he played his kpon kpon football, all power, no brain. Even in his first season with us, someone dropped a link showing all his school boy's mistakes here. So it's not about injury.

Belotti that outscored your Morata when both played in the league and went on to bang more goals that caught the eyes of big clubs, in his last season, before the injury. Don't compare both.

VVD at Chelsea would bench Rudiger, every matchday.

I don't want to drop gifs to back my point yet, i don't want you to run away as usual.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:42pm On Jan 21, 2020
diggz:

At 32years cavani dont have the age to displace Tammy permanently as our No. 9. Plus cavani will be happy to chop bench for Tammy. Meanwhile Belotti is still young and Italys main striker which makes chopping bench an issue.

I'm guessing Lamps plan is to buy a player who can provide much needed cover in terms of goal scoring without unsettling the squad.

I think it's just a short-term fix.

Torino won't even sell Belotti before euros. No smart club will sell now.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:53pm On Jan 21, 2020
airmark:
I think it's just a short-term fix.

Torino won't even sell Belotti before euros. No smart club will sell now.

You mean Torino wont sell or nobody will buy him. I dont blame them when Relapsti has scored 4 open play goals and its already January

You have told us how Belotti is worth 100M for over 2yrs now, and no team has offered 10M Naira for him. Maybe dem dey play Euros for the past 2yrs

So na Euros be excuse now? Players wey move last summer and this winter no dey play Euros

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 3:57pm On Jan 21, 2020
Swissh:
Stop doing drugs.
by 11pm tonight,, it will be clear
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:22pm On Jan 21, 2020
raumdeuter:

You mean Torino wont sell or nobody will buy him. I dont blame them when Relapsti has scored 4 open play goals and its already January

You have told us how Belotti is worth 100M for over 2yrs now, and no team has offered 10M Naira for him. Maybe dem dey play Euros for the past 2yrs

So na Euros be excuse now? Players wey move last summer and this winter no dey play Euros

Even last summer when he was struggling, West ham offered 60m.

Though their names may start with the same letter B, this is Belotti, not your 'out-of-place' Boathand, nobody wants for 1m.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:33pm On Jan 21, 2020
airmark:

Even last summer when he was struggling, West ham offered 60m.

Though their names may start with the same letter B, this is Belotti, not your 'out-of-place' Boathand, nobody wants for 1m.

Audio bid. from hungry journalists
If Torino gets 60M today they will even sell Belottis parents in addition to Relapsti

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:36pm On Jan 21, 2020
raumdeuter:

If Torino gets 60M today they will even sell Belottis parents in addition to Relapsti

I forgot that Aina is your nephew, he must have told you.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2020
airmark:
I forgot that Aina is your nephew, he must have told you.

WHy is your Belotti relapsti still stuck in a mid table club in Italy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2020
raumdeuter:

Hahaha grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
airmark:

Sorry, not the same. Even when he wasn't injured at Roma i knew how he played his kpon kpon football, all power, no brain. Even in his first season with us, someone dropped a link showing all his school boy's mistakes here. So it's not about injury.

Belotti that outscored your Morata when both played in the league and went on to bang more goals that caught the eyes of big clubs, in his last season, before the injury. Don't compare both.

VVD at Chelsea would bench Rudiger, every matchday.

I don't want to drop gifs to back my point yet, i don't want you to run away as usual.

When did I post that comment that you dug up? Before or after Rudiger's injury?

So it is only Bellotti that is allowed to suffer a dip in form after injury?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:50pm On Jan 21, 2020
diggz:

Rudiger na kponkpon defender from day one guy. No need for plenty analysis.

No too much analysis guy.

Rudiger is a rock solid defender on his day.

And I never said he was better than VVD in that post. Go read again what I said.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2020
timbros:

No too much analysis guy.

Rudiger is a rock solid defender on his day.

And I never said he was better than VVD in that post. Go read again what I said.

Even a dead clock is correct once in a day so what's your point exactly?

Zouma and rudiger no difference for magbon level. Considering the fact that Rudiger is older with plenty f00lishness for him body, I go pick zouma ahead of him right now walahi angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:02pm On Jan 21, 2020
diggz:

Even a dead clock is correct once in a day so what's your point exactly?

Zouma and rudiger no difference for magbon level. Considering the fact that Rudiger is older with plenty f00lishness for him body, I go pick zouma ahead of him right now walahi angry

I like what you did there.

Maybe by next week you will pick him ahead of Zouma. Maybe by next season you will pick him ahead of VVD.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:14pm On Jan 21, 2020
timbros:

I like what you did there.

Maybe by next week you will pick him ahead of Zouma. Maybe by next season you will pick him ahead of VVD.

Remove the right now sef... I prefer zouma to rudiger. There is no picking rudiger ahead VVD. You must think playing football is same as fighting wrestling to ever imagine such would happen cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:44pm On Jan 21, 2020
Digzz bring out your jamaican kpoli and your jamo esteemo, blaze up and dance to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-av7F1JBmj4
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamharkinwaley: 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
Where the parte dey shele gon gon ??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 5:50pm On Jan 21, 2020
Swissh:

Meaning what? Its ordinary Chelsea bro.
You went on vacation the last time we made your ground a coffee joint. You'll be missing tonight again cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:59pm On Jan 21, 2020
raumdeuter:

WHy is your Belotti relapsti still stuck in a mid table club in Italy

Because he is an asset for his club, they rejected offers for him. He is not 'out of place' like Boathand, that nobody wants to buy, but his club want him to leave.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:09pm On Jan 21, 2020
timbros:

When did I post that comment that you dug up? Before or after Rudiger's injury?

So it is only Bellotti that is allowed to suffer a dip in form after injury?

What comment? I hope all is ok.

Rudiger's form was never perfect for the level some of us wanted for Chelsea. I know the quality of defenders we had in Terry, Carvalho, Cahill, even Alex at their peak. So nobody can call puff puff for me, Pizza.

Injury or no injury, he is gbas gbos defender, with no brain. I won't rely on him to lead the team to Ucl triumph. I thought he would improve under Lampard, but was wrong.

VVD was moving up and down, nodding out all the balls in his area, when United mounted pressure. Our own ducked the ball in front of him for Newcastle to score. Oh, he had head injury.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:20pm On Jan 21, 2020
airmark:

Because he is an asset for his club, they rejected offers for him. He is not 'out of place' like Boathand, that nobody wants to buy, but his club want him to leave.

Hidden hazard that left Chelsea was he a liability? VVD that left Southampton was he a liability?, Kante that left Leicester was he a liability

Belotti has been at mediocre Torino and no top team wants him, because of Euros. I have heard of stupid excuses I have never seen this type before

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 6:26pm On Jan 21, 2020
BikeMan:
You went on vacation the last time we made your ground a coffee joint. You'll be missing tonight again cheesy
Check your home record this season before making mouth Mr Afolabi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 6:41pm On Jan 21, 2020
Swissh:

Check your home record this season before making mouth Mr Afolabi
Check your entire record this season before opening your big mouth too sir cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8290) (8291) (8292) (8293) (8294) (8295) (8296) ... (19140) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, Sportsweb, Unlimited22, KingAzubuike(f), Caicedobets(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.